• Computer System Analyst for the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Cyber Support Team (CST)
• Educate, evaluate, and support risk mitigation and risk management efforts for Mission Training Complex (MTC) site staff at 22 CONUS and OCONUS Mission Training Complexes (MTCs)
• Generate, develop, and review, over 75 RMF related documents and artifacts for each MTC, in support of organizations’ annual review and compliance with RMF
• Utilize professional experience to execute on-the-spot judgment and follow-through/coordination with personnel at multiple MTCs in various functional and experience levels to successfully comply with RMF requirements pertaining to Department of Defense (DoD), Defense Information System Administration (DISA), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and Department of the Army (DA) standards and requirements pertaining to 1,776 Control Correlation Indicators (CCIs) within 18 control families
• Utilize Enterprise Mission Assurance Support System (eMASS) to prepare documentation, artifacts, justifications, and test results into a collective validation packages for U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Research Development and Engineering Center (AMERDEC) review and evaluation
• Develop and refine individual, custom RMF and MTC policy and procedural documents in an effort to support MTC RMF (Type) accreditation and Authority to Operate (ATO) validations
• Currently supporting the CONUS MTC RMF (Type) accreditation and ATO validation at Joint-Base Lewis McChord (JBLM) MTC
• Conduct site visits to ensure MTCs are implementing their RMF policies and procedures
• Maintain enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) records for supported MTCs
• Provide ACAS and HBSS help desk support to MTCs
- Computer System Analyst (RMF) at Trideum Corporation
- Technical Integration Technician-Junior at Trideum Corporation
- Human Resources Assistant (Onboarding) at CBO-Workforce Management
- Manager at United States Army
2 years, 5 months at this Job
The installation and configuration of Pc's and printers. Using Microsoft SCOM along with Service Now to monitor disk space, memory and cpu usage on all servers in the environment. Creating reports in MS SCOM and Service Now to give to other teams to help them identify issues. Using SMS Installer, Admin Studio to create executable applications to be pushed out to the desktops.
- Computer System Analyst at Promedica Health System
- Computer Programmer/Analyst at City of Toledo
- Computer Programmer at Toledo Police and Toledo Court
- Computer Operator at Medical College of Ohio
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Data Processing
• Member of the Site Data Integrity Team Perform data integrity assessments for Laboratory, Incoming and Packaging systems.
• Administrator of Laboratory Computer System (LCS) and Global Empower Integration applications. Implement Data Integrity assessment to increment the security of all equipment and systems. Integrate new corporate technologies to the site in the timeline expected. Contact vendors, developers, system specifications and business requirements to integrate new systems.
• Execute IQ/OQ scripts qualification for Laboratory Computer systems.
• Execute SOP and Technical Forms for Secure Desktop software to optimize the laboratory systems security as part of data integrity assessments and remediation.
• Install DeltaV Hardware Upgrade Project (Hardware Virtualization). Key activities were vendor management (Emerson), timeline and project scheduling.
• Execute validation documentation of computerized system such as protocols, procedures & user requirements (PVA Cell #2 Project).
• Manage Master Recipe Final Container validation for Nivolumab (Anti PD-1) commercial product executing master batch record (MBR) in a time frame to run the new parameters process giving successfully support to complete the manufacturing goal achievements.
• Manage Periodic Access Reviews recertification for all manufacturing systems to maintain reliability and compliance.
• Manage all site systems such as: Data Center, Servers, Manufacturing equipment
• Managed Communication Room improvement activities as part of IT Audit action items. Key activities were vendor management, area shutdown coordination, equipment selection and testing.
• Support Validation/Qualifications activities in Manufacturing Systems.
• Update Disaster Recover Plans and Business Continuity Plans. Manage Tabletop and DRP schedule and execution plan.
• Manage Manufacturing Execution System (Syncade) software executing manufacturing steps, XML, HTML scripts, contact internal IT Developers to fix any bugs or behaviors in error to continue the business continuity process.
• Manage the AIRS (Application Image Repository System) to connect the Backup manufacturing image server.
• Maintained manufacturing equipment such as: Tablet Press Machine, Model R200, R290F, Scale, Automatic Weigh System, Water Treatment systems, Lyophilization System and Automatic Packaging lines systems and Engineering systems.
- IT Computer System Analyst at Bristol Myers-Squibb
- IT Support Specialist at Abbott Laboratories, Barceloneta/Añasco, PR
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Computerized Information Systems Management
• Interface with SARSS1, SAMS, ULLS-A, and PBUSE Supply System.
• Research information in LIW, Army Funds Portal, and WebFLIS.
• Identify parameter problems in SARSS System for all the SARSS1s.
• Perform all the reconciliations on monthly basics for all 7 SARSS1s.
• Assist on the realignment of DODAACs during deployment and redeployment.
• Capture all the data needed on the sequence of events for deployment and redeployment of the Brigades resolving supply readiness issues.
• Research all customer documents requests for problems and cause of cancellation.
• Provides supply training to Logistics Representatives and Brigades on return from deployments.
- Computer System Analyst II at DynCorp
- Senior Logistics Specialist at SAIC
- Principal Senior Functional Analyst at XOTECH
- Logistics Analyst at Stanley Associates
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration
Hours\week: 40 hours per week
• Provide support for the United States Navy IT infrastructure.
• Administer and setup new computer systems, RSA tokens, and re-imaging of PCs.
• Manage and maintain remote servers
• Educate users on United States Department of Defense IT security policies
- COMPUTER SYSTEM ANALYST SR at Lockheed Martin, Cape Canaveral AFS
- IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR at Monrovia Nursery Company
- PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER / HELP DESK at Syntech Systems, Inc
- COMPUTER SUPPORT ASSISTANT at Fort Valley State University
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Computer System Analyst at IT Trailblazers
- System Analyst in CSC at iSOFT
- at MR5 Releases for NHS Sites in UK
- Programmer at Scope International
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.Sc in Computer Science - Computer Science
Implementation, Development, Support & Migration
- Computer System Analyst at Zensar Technologies INC
- Developer at Assurant Solutions
- Sr. Software Engineer at Zensar Technologies INC
- Developer at Inclusive Portal/ Assurant Solutions
9 months at this Job
• Install, repair, deploy, and upgrad desktops and laptops
• Perform troubleshooting on and assist with network connectivity issues, email accounts, network printing, and application issues
• Install network drops and run cabling from drops to routers, switches, and VOIP
• Manage the spare computer components, peripherals, and physical and online repository of software used by all the companies
• Log and monitor tickets and projects using Spice Works, Vfire
• Troubleshot all in-office equipment, fax machines, and copiers
- Computer System Analyst III at PPG Coating Services
- System Information Engineer at Covisint
- Desktop Support at General Dynamics
- Desktop Support at Dell
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Assess user training needs and trains other users in effective uses of application and makes recommendation regarding hardware and software acquisitions he/she prepares documentation and provides user assistance.
• Assisting the Enterprise IT Support Branch Supervisor in the organization, management, and troubleshooting of SWRMC’s Enterprise network. Duties include daily operations and maintenance of Windows Servers, Windows workstations and installed enterprise applications.
• Performing Network Engineering support within a team of IT professionals engaged in providing network planning, installation, and management of SWRMC Legacy networks to include Windows server administration, Active Directory/Group Policy management, user technical support, and application troubleshooting within a shipyard industrial environment.
• Installing, repairing, and testing of network cables to include, but not limited to Category 5 and Fiber Optic.
• Serve as point of contact within IT Division assisting Enterprise IT Support Branch Officer and SWRMC’s Information Assurance Manager in maintaining security on associated network/equipment as per NETWARCOM Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), and SWRMC and NAVSEA policies and guidelines.
• Support SWRMC IT Division with Network Equipment Inventory Management; confer with SWRMC customers (i.e. Command/Executive Staff, Production Shop users, Staff/Command Duty Officer, SWRMC personnel/Maintenance Teams (MTs) at shipyards) to ensure Enterprise IT Support Branch is providing proper level of IT support.
• Assist users of SWRMC IT assets in both shipyard and NMCI environment with any network/application issues; assist to develop and maintain LAN Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the purpose of training new LAN watchstanders and users in the daily operations of network servers/applications.
• Work in IT Division maintenance teams in the implementation and updating of operational software and hardware to include Microsoft Security Updates, and other associated applications.
• Provide guidance to troubleshooting teams in the handling of daily maintenance calls and upgrading of network equipment.
- Computer System Analyst II at Kros-Wise
- Security Specialist at Kros-Wise
- Navy Security Specialist at Alutiiq
- Data Technician at Alutiiq
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Information Technology - Jesus B. Mora
• Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, implement and recommend corrective solutions to complex computer problems.
• Customer service orientated and analytical problem solving skills.
• Laptop and desktop reset/refresh and break/fix issues.
• Install applications on desktops and laptops.
• Configure wireless peripherals on desktops and laptops.
• Providing technical support via onsite and remote to customers.
• Provide customer with recommendations and implement security, configuration changes, preventive maintenance and system tweaking for laptops and desktops.
• Windows migration using Windows Easy Transfer/Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
• Maintain, install and upgrade software.
• Perform data backups/recovery.
• Adware, spyware, ransomware, malware and virus remediation.
• Repair SATA/SSD Hard drives, clone SATA/SSD Hard drives.
- Computer System Analyst/Owner at Rhoden Computer Consulting
- R&D Senior Laboratory Technician at Celgene Avilomics Research Inc
- L2 Desktop Support Engineer / Data Migration Technician at CVS Health
- Systems Analyst at Love Word Publishing
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificates - Information Technology