• Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, implement and recommend corrective solutions to complex computer problems.
• Customer service orientated and analytical problem solving skills.
• Laptop and desktop reset/refresh and break/fix issues.
• Install applications on desktops and laptops.
• Configure wireless peripherals on desktops and laptops.
• Providing technical support via onsite and remote to customers.
• Provide customer with recommendations and implement security, configuration changes, preventive maintenance and system tweaking for laptops and desktops.
• Windows migration using Windows Easy Transfer/Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
• Maintain, install and upgrade software.
• Perform data backups/recovery.
• Adware, spyware, ransomware, malware and virus remediation.
• Repair SATA/SSD Hard drives, clone SATA/SSD Hard drives.
- Computer System Analyst/Owner at Rhoden Computer Consulting
- R&D Senior Laboratory Technician at Celgene Avilomics Research Inc
- L2 Desktop Support Engineer / Data Migration Technician at CVS Health
- Systems Analyst at Love Word Publishing
17 years at this Job
- Certificates - Information Technology
• Provide one on one Support to the ELT (Executive Leadership Team)
• Senior Level Support on Windows 7 and 10 Desktops and Laptops
• Solving complex desktop computer problems.
• Developing successful solutions to complex technical problems with no known resolution.
• Successfully performing PC Operating System refreshes.
• Performing software break/fix incident resolution.
• Remediating security issues found via Foundstone Scans and Retina Scans
• Provide support to ADUs (automated tool dispensers on the shop floor), VIPs (Executives and other designated VIPs)and the P3 program (Support of remote users at a DHS site).
• Windows desktop support, includes Windows 7 and 10 as well as Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 365 (2016)
• Iinstalling and testing personal computers, printers, and other peripherals.
• Providing technical, operations, and/or training support to users of company PCs either on-site or virtually on desktop hardware and software packages for PCs
• Windows desktop support work experience in an environment with limited supervision.
• Collaborate solve difficult windows desktop problems.
• Imagining and Refresh's Using SCCSM
• Desktop/ Laptop Hardware and Software Support
• PC/ Laptop builds, new equipment deployment
• Microsoft Office 2010 Including Outlook
• Printer Support including mapping network printers
• LAN Setup and Troubleshooting
- Lockheed Martin Computer System Analyst at Lockheed Martin
- Birdville Independent School District IT Support Technician at Birdville ISD
- State Farm Insurance IT Support Technician at Randstad Technologies
- Desktop Support / Admissions Rep at Concorde Career College
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- AAS degree - Computer and Network Administration
Develop scenarios and tasks list for military software into a downloadable package, Analyze new software requirements and assists testing with the subject matter experts for several different military software applications such as Advance Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS), Forward operating system (FOS), Simulator/Stimulator (SISTIM), Automated Fire Control System (AFCS). Serves as an expert, based on military occupation knowledge and ability to research information in documentation, in all areas relevant to the Battle Command (BC) Systems and AFATDS. Provides analysis based on information gained by means of observation, experience, or experiment to assist in the design, development and implementation of software changes or improvements. Conducts analysis on Application software, Utility Software and Diagnostic Software as required. Interact with the system user to translate their requirements for the system into system software requirements and design. Capable of implementing advanced solution based on requirements specifications and user feedback with minimal management and technical supervision. Investigates and resolves operational problems from the field in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel. Provide technical support and advice to other engineering groups and personnel. Conducts system analysis and recommend measure to improve methods, performance, and quality of product service and suggest changes to increase efficiency of the system. Participate in the development of test strategies for integration of new system or devices. Participate in the maintenance and refinement of internal quality control documentation and reliability programs. Conducts research, develops concepts, and assist in the software development of prototype applications as required in areas related to Fire Support community. Understand the basic concept of the software development process and task required to actually build an AFATDS system and add new requirements. Possess excellent interpersonal skills, to include the ability to work on multi-functional teams, as well have proven verbal and written communications skills. Perform addition specialized duties as assigned in areas such as the Fire Support Systems Trainer, Ballistic/Ammunition, Software Control, Hardware Control.
- Computer System Analyst (Software) Associate at CGI Federal
- Software Test Analyst at Stanley Associates, Inc
- JR Net Action Officer at Engineering and Professional Services, Inc
- Fire Control NCO at United States Army
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration
* Manage student information systems office training program for administrators, instructional technology coaches, and school office staff. * Design, organize, and maintain department intranet site using HTML and CSS. * Write and edit documentation for student information systems and gradebook applications. * Coordinate and publish training schedules. * Establish and write SOPs in coordination with application development, testing, and help desk. * Refresh and upgrade production, training, and sandbox environments. * Monitor and resolve application issues. * Courses taken: School Messenger, Cognitive Coaching
- Computer System Analyst II at Prince William County Schools
- Not applicable at None
- Database Engineer at SAIC
- Corporate Receivables Information Systems Specialist at SAIC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts - English Language & Literature
Staging installation of Consolidated Afloat Network Enterprise Services (CANES) new shipboard computers and intelligence network systems for the DoN in a fast paced, high energy environment at a Network Integration and Engineering Facility. This state-of-the-art enterprise system deals with Windows and Linux servers on VMWare and SDN deployments. My position is to ensure proper functionality and analyze issues during the upload and configuration stages. Develop new test procedures using IDT's Test Manager software.
- Computer System Analyst/Automation KOAM Engineering Services at Consolidated Afloat Network Enterprise Services
- IT Network Engineer at TSG Solutions Inc
- IT Specialist Server Administrator at US Navy
- System Staging Tech Support at SMCI
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Technology
Rapidly promoted through series of increasingly challenging positions, resulting in present role as the Electronic Data Management System (EDAMS) IT Coordinator, Web Application Administrator, and Project Lead. Manage Web Administration and source code maintenance for classified home-grown web application utilized by United States Government to share classified documents along with SharePoint 2013 configuration management and IT Access for the Program. Administered access request approval for additional secret classified systems. Lead teams of 15 or less to produce high quality software products and developed home grown applications to improve customer collaboration experiences (public and classified) for several programs. Implemented single-sign-on technology and two-factor authentication across multi-tiered operating systems. Created whole secure environments for classified collaboration between Government agencies, vendors, and partners. Saved many labor-intensive hours by having preliminary and backup scripts written to reduce redundancies from historical records, meanwhile promoting technology to increase competitive advantages for the each off shoot program like Remote Kill Vehickle, Multi Operational Kill Vehicle, and Hypersonics. Developed and administered strategic solutions for program-specific business needs, such as business plans, risk mediation, equipment orders and delivery, and technology training. Skillfully marketed Microsoft SharePoint services to Space Systems programs; defined project scope and oversaw site development. Provided front line desk side support for high-profile programs, such as Defense Meteorological Satellite Programs (DMSP) and International Space Station (ISS) programs. Facilitated planning and delivery of upgraded numerous operating systems focusing on core competencies while saving the company at least $1M though effieciencies.
• Executed full lifecycle development of website for multiple Space Systems West Coast Operations programs; SharePoint enhanced site usability and browser efficiency through utilization of AJAX and JQuery technologies.
• Cultivated successful business relationships throughout operations in Palo Alto, Vandenberg A.F.B., and Denver to guide direction of technology infrastructure.
• Streamlined numerous systems by transitioning Windows O/S in preparation for future collaborative SharePoint Services initiatives.
• Instrumental in providing technical solutions and support to NASA/AIMS, Air Force, and other joint partners such as Northrop Grumman, in restricted locations.
• Augmented programs to capitalize on cloud computing.
• Orchestrated all resources, planning, design, and development of backup infrastructure for critical flight simulation software systems isolated from network.
• Approved installation for Engineering Tools I-DEAS, Pro/E, DOORS, Mentor Graphics, ClearCase/ClearQuest Developed and implement numerous electronic communication platforms to provide product and service information to extensive client base. Administered effective Operations and Maintenance meetings for complex internal Service Catalog Content Management System to ensure optimal functionality. Attained maximum ROI through tactical management of immense IT Department budget; present strategic business plans and technical solutions to upper management to support project expenses. Efficiently provided resolutions for customer-facing escalations.
• Elevated operational efficiency by consistently updating outdated technologies.
• Served as Executive Personal Trainer providing strong desktop support and emerging technology training to numerous members of senior management, including CEO and CFO.
• Streamlined reporting methods by automating outdated Excel log into SharePoint to allow accessibility for entire team.
• Developed complete Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with MS Excel and Visual Basic.
- Computer System Analyst Staff / Enginerring/Infromation Technology Lead at Lockheed Martin Enterprise IT
- systems integration, and training to the U.S at Lockheed Martin Enterprise IT
- Computer System Analyst Senior Product/Project Manager at Lockheed Martin Enterprise IT
14 years at this Job
- Master's Degree - Strategic Planning
- Bachelor's Degree - Economics
● configured and deployed switches and routers to replace broken or legacy equipment
● Monitored and maintained the network with OMNM (Open Managed Network Manager)
● Implement and administer firewalls
● troubleshoot LAN connectivity for users across the campus
● troubleshoot WAN connectivity issues for sites in the field for county health departments
● monitor and report major WAN outages to DCSA before contacting local admins for fast resolutions
● Implement Wan/Lan routing and switching protocols such as the following: TCP/IP, Syslog, SNMP, LACP, LLDP/CDP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, HSRP SSH, Spanning Tree, Rapid Spanning Tree.
● troubleshoot user VPN authentication issues
● was the initial contact on the network team when tickets were first escalated to tier 3
- Distributed Computer System Analyst at Florida Department of Health
- Distributed Computer Systems Specialist at Florida Department of Health
- HELPDESK TECH intern at The Academy of South Florida
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - each activity involved
- - Computer science
Client: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Project: HITECH Business Operations Support Contractor (HBOSC) - Production Operations Support Desk (POSD) Eligible Professional attestation extension (Appeals) lead ~~~~~~~~~ Agile - lite process improvements, performing as Scrum Master Lead Daily Extensions (Provider Appeals) KANBAN meetings Process and analyze appeal and reconsideration cases HITECH Operations Board Notifications regarding weekend and nightly systems outages Troubleshoot technical issues and find resolutions (Problem Management) Research and preform data analysis on providers in multiple provider databases Create and resolve trouble tickets (Remedy and ServiceNow) Proactively identify emerging issues and their solutions Provide daily status reports to Senior Program Management and CMS Conduct weekly status meetings to ensure Program Management and CMS are aware of opportunities and challenges
- Computer System Analyst II (Remote) at NORTHROP GRUMMAN TS
- Computer System Analyst II (Remote) at APEX SYSTEMS INC. - WINDSOR MILL, MD
- Provider Enrollment Senior / Representative at APEX SYSTEMS INC. - WINDSOR MILL, MD
- Coordinator / Training Specialist at APEX SYSTEMS INC. - WINDSOR MILL, MD
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- - Psychology
client. Worked independently as well as in Team environments in Cognizant Technology Solutions from Oct 2013. It includes 1+ year of professional experience in RPA Blue prism and having Accredited Developer (AD01) Blue prism certification.
- Computer System Analyst/Senior Associate/Manager at Applications in HealthCare
- Team lead in Application Development at Accenture
- Senior Team Member at Development in Cognizant Technology Solutions
- at RDMS, SQL, Oracle
5 years, 3 months at this Job
Summer Surge Fellowship Program)
- Fellow/Computer System Analyst at Fellowship in Saint Peter's University
- Temporary Assistant at Jersey City Public Library
6 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science/Computer Information System