24 months as PBO/LMS II, 62 months CSR Logistics Integration, 12 months as an SA - Army, 40 in Warehouse Supply Inventory = 212 months total. 160 months in CSA and Logistics Support USARC, 10/01/2018 - PRESENT SASMO - Computer Systems Analyst
24 months as PBO/LMS II, 62 months CSR Logistics Integration, 12 months as an SA - Army, 40 in Warehouse Supply Inventory = 212 months total. 160 months in CSA and Logistics Support
USARC, 10/01/2018 - PRESENT SASMO - Computer Systems Analyst
- SASMO - Computer Systems Analyst at USARC / Obsidian Global
- Logistics Management Specialist II at Directorate of Logistics
- Computer Systems Analyst II - SASMO at USARC
- Desktop - System Administrator - Network Analyst at Minuteman Computer Services
8 months at this Job
- Security+, Network+, A+ CE - CE Good until June 10, 2021
- MCSA - Microsoft System Administrator certification
- MCSE - Microsoft certification completion course
- Business Administration Cource work - Education, and Training
- AS - Computer Technology & Electronics
- Assembler, Basic Programming
- LUTCF - Underwriter Fellowship
Experienced Computer Systems Analyst with a demonstrated history of working in the renewables and environment industry. Perceptive Systems Analyst adept at designing innovative IT solutions and enhancing existing systems with new features. Momentum Solar, South Plainfield, NJ August 2018- Present Computer Systems Analyst
• Ensure the functionality of all the PC desktop.
• Complete all projects on or ahead of schedule.
• Assist the Systems Administrator as needed.
• Strong technical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Installing and troubleshooting printers, computers, and networking system.
• Performing preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals
• Participate in training and work to develop and maintain top knowledge in existing and new technologies to provide most effective support
• Provide support to end users on a variety of issues ranging from hardware, software, network and account management
• Diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems, referring more complex networking problems to network administrators or IT managers
• Provides on-site technical support by performing installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of workstations and related software/hardware
• Provide basic network support ensuring desktop and other networked peripherals full connectivity
• Perform or assist in the development, implementation, support, and documentation of new and existing technology solutions.
• Analyzed and generated reports.
• Analyzed user requirements and procedures.
• Assisted with problem resolution for software implementation.
• Active Directory Support.
• Developed user training materials and provided support.
• Developed, documented and revised system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
• Managing users and managers permissions on daily bases.
• Troubleshooting headsets and windows issue.
• Help creating logins in active directory.
• Managing the ticketing system in Zendesk.
• Creating user email in Office365 and giving them the licenses to perform on daily basis.
• Virtual 8x8 software support creating user and assigning user phones and extensions.
Experienced Computer Systems Analyst with a demonstrated history of working in the renewables and environment industry. Perceptive Systems Analyst adept at designing innovative IT solutions and enhancing existing systems with new features.
Momentum Solar, South Plainfield, NJ August 2018- Present
Computer Systems Analyst
- Experienced Computer Systems Analyst at Momentum Solar
- Visual Basic, Java, Microsoft SQL, Oracle DBA, Data Structure, Linux and Unix at SAFEWAY TRANSIT INC
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology - Computer Technology
- Associate in Computer Information System - Computer Information System
Manassas, VA March 2017-Present Department of Information Technology, Student Information Systems Office Computer Systems Analyst Primarily responsible for leading the Testing Team by delegating tasks, monitoring progress, collecting feedback, communicating with the Admin Team, and maintaining Test Case Scenario documents. Also responsible for documenting system upgrades and processes, refreshing secondary environments, and importing/exporting data as scheduled. Attends meetings when requested, noting changes to be made to test case scenarios Reads interoffice emails to identify changes which may affect reports and/or processes that generally go through the Testing process. Works collaboratively with the Systems Analyst - Technical Support to ensure that they participate in major process testing in secondary environments so that they are comfortable with replicating processes in production. Maintains setup and configuration documents. Maintains a list of common test case scenarios and appropriate expectations. Creates and maintains a separate test case scenario document for every custom report, upgrade, and system process. Reviews and validates testing results. Resolves issues found in testing when possible; escalates remaining issues to Applications Developer. Creates and maintains SOPs in regards to system upgrades and processes. Imports/exports data according to PowerSchool SMS Calendar. Attends SIS Office trainings to work through/learn the content and better understand end user situations and procedures. Installs system upgrades/fixes and completes process such as NYP, YEP, and Summer School in secondary environments prior to release in production. Refreshes secondary environments. Adds, assigns, and monitors testing-related tasks via SharePoint. Reviews/monitors tasks for Testing Staff. Gathers feedback/input from Testing Staff for Admin meetings. Escalates questions/concerns to Applications Developer and/or Supervisor as needed. Cross trains to backup report developer and hardware systems analyst as needed.
- Computer Systems Analyst at Prince William County Public Schools
- Part Time 3 at City of Fairfax
- Business Systems Analyst at Arlington County
- Eagle Scout at JPO MRAP
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Decision Science and Management Information Systems
As a Computer Systems Analyst 2, I was part of a three-person team at Northrop Grumman (NG) that administers the Fraud Prevention Service Platform (FPS2) used by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for analysis of data stored in DB2 and Hadoop databases used for detection and analysis of potential fraudulent medical claims. Activities include: resulting in fewer follow-up change tickets.
• Analyzing data storage compared to specified thresholds and took appropriate action.
• Analyzing Splunk reports related to performance, security posture, and proactive maintenance.
• Authoring and maintaining SOPs and Work Instructions to meet CMS/NG standards for publication.
• Collaborating with DevOps team when Tier 3 troubleshooting was required.
• Configuring and performing troubleshooting of Windows OS, Citrix XenApp and Citrix HDI.
• Contributing to successful deployments of system upgrades.
• Developed tracking system for asset management and maintained appropriate allocation per government contract.
• Developed streamlined process of on-boarding multiple roles resulting in more efficient processing
• Maintaining Active Directory Organizational Units, Groups, and Individual User permissions.
• Maintaining compliance standards regarding on-boarding and off-boarding of employees.
• Managing network access for greater than 600 users.
• Preparing weekly performance reports for meetings with government officials.
As a Computer Systems Analyst 2, I was part of a three-person team at Northrop Grumman (NG) that administers the Fraud Prevention Service Platform (FPS2) used by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for analysis of data stored in DB2 and Hadoop databases used for detection and analysis of potential fraudulent medical claims. Activities include:
resulting in fewer follow-up change tickets.
- Computer Systems Analyst II at AllPoints, LLC
- Education sabbatical at
- Field Network Technician at POSabilities
- Owner at Severn Brands, LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Network Security
Computer Systems Analyst Trainees receive on-the-job instruction in paper and work flow theories, computer software systems, file management techniques, data processing equipment, computer operations, and computer costs. Under direct supervision, they assist in defining and designing simple computer application programs for users and perform other related duties.
- Computer Systems Analyst Trainee at NYS OCA Division of Technology
- Sales Manager - Staples at
- Assistant Manager at Metro Mattress
- Inbound Sales Representative at Time Warner Cable
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Associate's Degree in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
• Managed all operations for LAN/WAN network administration and support of in Florida Information Technology Network: over 2,000+ employee user accounts under Windows XP/Win7 and Active Directory within an Enterprise environment, including upgrades, rollouts, troubleshooting of hardware, software, networking issues and account management.
• Recognized by client base for providing a 180-turn-around perspective and customer service satisfaction, gaining respect of client management and end-users, resulting in a more productive work environment and cohesive exchange between MIS and clients serviced.
• Install, configure and support the organization's local (LAN) and wide area network (WAN).
• Analyzed business and user needs, documented requirements and translated them into executable specifications.
• Partnered with customers in all areas of implementation, including process and procedure description, process testing, training, measurement, and reporting.
• Deploy project-management skills to bring projects in under budget, on time, and with superior quality.
• Attained customer recognition for superior project-management and user needs prioritization.
• Responsible for setting up and maintaining a safe operational workplace and equipment in compliance with all Environmental Health & Safety and Quality Assurance requirements.
• Oversee and coordinate the operations for IT communications and computer systems that enabled critical operations personnel to continue to function on a 24/7 basis.
• Provide standard operating procedures (SOPs) and IT operational standards.
• Provide and/or coordinate required specialized IT training and communications.
• Facilitate, oversee, and assist with the installation, testing, maintaining, updating, and troubleshooting of hardware, software and communications systems products.
• Establish, implement, and monitor PC standards and procedures to include backup and recovery procedures.
• Facilitate and/or assist with the identification, evaluation, and correction of hardware, software, and operational problems.
• Oversee the development and maintaining of necessary service logs and records.
• Coordinate hardware, software and systems upgrades, updates and rollouts.
• Provide technical guidance and training to end-users and management.
• Develop project plans, implement, oversee, and coordinate the involvement of the appropriate staff, clients, and vendors to ensure effective implementation and fielding of new or enhanced IT and communications systems.
• Oversee and monitor the timely resolution of user service desk/help desk tickets to include service requests, problem resolution and requests for new or replacement equipment.
• Monitor the status of/with manufacturers and service providers of current/"in force" maintenance agreements, warranties, and site licenses.
• Oversee, and assist with as necessary, the installation of internet/intranet systems to include servers, firewalls, internet appliances, broadband equipment, power supplies, racks & cabinets, switches, hubs, fiber optic cables and UTP cable.
• Oversee, and assist as necessary, with the troubleshooting of all IT systems to maintain stability and reliability.
- Distributed Computer Systems Analyst at STATE OF FLORIDA, DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE JUSTICE
- Instructor / Production Manager at PER SCHOLAS
- Senior Marketing Department Assistant and Database Analyst at Shearman & Sterling
- Systems Programmer/Project Manager at MEMORIAL SLOAN-KETTERING CANCER CENTER
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Animation
• Support the Program Manager (PMA-273), as the IT Point of Contact (POC) for the Navy and Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) end user within the Competency/PMA.
• Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Placing NMCI help desk calls for the PMA end user, following through to ensure the end user issue resolved at a timely manner.
• Provide technical support for end user devices hardware (Laptops, Mobile devices, such as Apple iPhone and Android, etc.) and software and wireless technologies.
• Resolving end user's IT hardware and software related issues that do not require NMCI help desk involvement.
• Maintain Outlook PMA distro lists, Active directory tool for users and computers account.
• Maintain access and management of the PMA Share Drive folder on the NAVAIR server provide appropriate security permissions for users to access appropriate data as required.
• Manage the PMA SharePoint site as the site owner approve/decline appropriate permissions for user's access as required.
• NMCI technical point of contact for personnel. Responsible for providing input for tech refreshes as scheduled.
• Maintain a master database of PMA controlled property, computers, phones, etc. Submit trouble tickets as needed for customers.
• Responsible for mapping new personnel to networks, i.e. printers, scanners.
• Responsible for filling out requisite paperwork and submitting to the SAAR-N and DFC branches, for personnel needing DoD network access, NMCI accounts and computer issued.
• Creating and maintaining employee and seat order data within NET including creating profiles for new employees, ordering new seats, transferring assets, and terminating seats as required.
• Maintaining local records (spreadsheets, databases, etc.) of Competency/PMA data to effectively support NMCI customer requirements as required.
• Ensuring end-users are updated on NMCI status and compliance with guidance distributed by the NMCI CTR Team.
• Attending regularly scheduled and other scheduled meetings specifically the bi-weekly PEO, NMCI War Room and PAXR POC meetings to remain informed on NMCI implementation policies and procedures and current user issues.
• Assisting customers if they encounter obstacles in processes for receiving their new equipment and receiving applicable documentation by forwarding issues for resolution to the ACTR Team.
• Support Move, Add, and Change (MAC) processing in NET database for the NAVAIR users.
• Sets-up and configures new end user equipment including laptops, mobile devices, printers, copiers, VTC units in conference rooms, VoIP phones and other peripherals.
• Schedules and coordinates customer desk-side support for the installation of new software or to performance hardware or software break/fix activities.
• Provides direct desk-side support to the customer, troubleshoots and repairs IT devices.
- COMPUTER SYSTEMS ANALYST at Precise Systems, Inc
- JUNIOR NMCI CUSTOMER TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVE at 22nd Century Technology Inc
- at MEDSTAR SHAH MEDICAL GROUP
- PROJECT MANAGER INTERN at MEDSTAR SHAH MEDICAL GROUP
10 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Applied Science
Senior Principle Systems Operator/Analyst
Senior Principle Systems Operator/Analyst
- Senior Computer Systems Analyst at Northrop Grumman
- Data Management/Analyst at Northrop Grumman
- Technical Writer at Northrop Grumman
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Unmanned Systems Administration
Planning, designing, and enhancing a statewide, wide area, or comparable distributed computer systems network for use by end-users including the hardware, software, and communications components of distributed systems; and designing, coding, testing, and documenting applications software utilized on micro/mini computers.
• Plans, designs, and coordinates a distributed processing system (short term and long term) with statewide or wide area networking.
• Consults with users and conducts information assessments to determine user needs and to define systems requirements.
• Designs and configures a distributed computer systems environment with appropriate hardware, operating systems software, applications software, and communications components to solve business/office problems for a wide area or statewide network.
• Conducts research and development in distributed processing and information system technologies to support the planning and enhancement of the statewide distributed computer systems network including hardware, software, and communications resources.
• Designs, codes, tests, and documents computer applications and interfaces applications with existing mainframe applications or data bases.
• Establishes methods and procedures for use of the distributed computer systems including hardware, software, communications, and user training.
• Interfaces with the agency's distributed systems support group to ensure the distributed processing plan is consistent with the agency objectives, and is compatible with existing applications and security requirements.
• Coordinates and ensures the standard implementation of policies, procedures and systems operations with local computer support personnel.
• Writes and/or maintains up-to-date documentation for software applications including program listings and operational procedures.
• Develops hardware configuration plans for distributed processing systems.
• Assesses the effectiveness of hardware, software, and communications performance.
• Ensures equipment is meeting the needs of the program area as defined in the distributed processing plan and modifies the distributed processing plan as required.
• Evaluates and selects vendor packaged software or custom written packages from agency or external sources when appropriate.
• Analyzes and resolves hardware, software, and communications problems using diagnostic software and/or technical troubleshooting processes.
• Monitors the hardware to ensure it is properly maintained.
• Coordinates with agency management for the acquisition of and contracting for hardware, software, and services (including maintenance).
• Conducts on-going system audits to evaluate the utility and efficiency of the system's hardware, software, and communications components and the effectiveness of user training programs in meeting management information needs.
• Performs related work as required.
• Manage, store, oversee, maintain assets. Image, configure, & maintain: laptops, desktops, & moble phones in Windows (7, & 10), android, and IOS environments. Maintain Network + Standalone Printer/Copier including upkeep and acqusition, storage, and allocation of consumables. Install, configure, and maintain Voip softphones + Hardphones. Monitor, maintain, troubleshoot issues related to Gateway, Server, Switches, RPSs, and APCs. Install PC Memory (HDD & RAM).
• Manage Active Directory User Accounts and Computers.
• Push quiet installs across network through Lansweeper installs of Microsoft office 365, Avaya One X Agent, Elite Multi-Channel, Calabrio Plugins + Updates (Agent and/or Administrator).
• Perform installs using .bat, .vbs, and .exe.
• Create simple .vbs scripts and documents using .vba to perform swift resolution tasks or increase workflow to decrease downtime.
• Assist users remoely using LanSweeper, RDP, Teamviewer, and Skype/Lync to complete installs, troubleshoot issues, or make repairs.
• Use ePolicy Orchestrator deploy and maintain Macafee Anti-Virus agent and encryption software.
• Troubleshoot, repair, and Install Junos VPN software and ensured workstations adhere to policy and standards outlined for accessing government resources remotely.
• Application support including Bluezone, CMS Supervisor, Avaya (One X & Communicator), Pat Live, Junos Pulse, Macafee Virus Scan Console, Adobe (Acrobat, Reader, Pro, DC), PDF Creator, Microsoft Office 365, Java.
• Identify issues with State intranet sites and applications and communicate with appropriate techncians and/or management in resolutions.
• Maintain documentation of asset status, software installs, upgrades, and updates.
• Communicate with Hayes, Avaya, Dell, Tyco, ADT, JEA management and technicians to resolve issues.
• Communicate with Network & Security teams to resolve issues.
• Essential member of hiring procedure and employee validation process.
• Maintain and coordinate Intercom, mounted display, and site-wide audio playback systems.
• Assist Users with Technical issues & Footprints (helpdesk/ticketing system) to monitor, resolve, and document technical issues.
• Run reports via Security Console. also maintain Security console and maintain Honeywell WIN-PAK software. Contact Tyco as necessary.
• VOIP Agent Provisioning via PatLive and Provisioning process for Avaya One X Agent.
• Provide End User training in Equipment and software usage where necessary.
• Perform Annual Inventory utilizing Personal Desktop assistant, Android Phone, and iPhone for barcode scanning, Statewide Asset Tracking System for documentation, in conjunction with Tangible property documentation, Outlook + Skype Lync Archive, epolicy orchestrator, Lansweeper and footprints to locate or establish a conclusion regarding mislaid equipment.
- Distributed computer Systems Analyst at DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
- PRIVATE ELECTRONICS & DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST at
- Operations Supervisor at BQP ENTERPRISES
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Information Technology management
- Associate of Science - Computer Networking Systems
Energy Management) Birmingham, Alabama Responsible for the day to day monitoring of Spectrum 3, and ancillary systems for health and availability. Front line problem resolution and coordination of repairs with EMS Department Personnel. Follow front line problem resolution procedures outlined by EMS Department personnel in the case of system maintenance or outages .Notification of key customers for the coordination of system outages and events that may impact other critical areas of Southern Company's Bulk Power system. Provide input to the Team Lead and Supervisor on continual process improvement and customer feedback. Thoroughly track and document cases to completion with the help of EMS Department personnel. Implement EMS policies to ensure 24 hour secure access to data centers containing EMS computer equipment 03/2018-10/2018 Encompass/Healthsouth System Analyst/Win 10 Migration Birmingham, Alabama Performed systems updates and upgrades, installation of new hardware and data backup and restore. Verified that all pertinent data was transferred and company security protocols were followed. Documented serial numbers and asset tag information of all devices that are installed or upgraded. This included documenting the decommissioned devices and provided full details before end of shift every day.
Energy Management) Birmingham, Alabama
Responsible for the day to day monitoring of Spectrum 3, and ancillary systems for health and availability. Front line problem resolution and coordination of repairs with EMS Department Personnel. Follow front line problem resolution procedures outlined by EMS Department personnel in the case of system maintenance or outages .Notification of key customers for the coordination of system outages and events that may impact other critical areas of Southern Company's Bulk Power system. Provide input to the Team Lead and Supervisor on continual process improvement and customer feedback. Thoroughly track and document cases to completion with the help of EMS Department personnel. Implement EMS policies to ensure 24 hour secure access to data centers containing EMS computer equipment
03/2018-10/2018 Encompass/Healthsouth System Analyst/Win 10 Migration Birmingham, Alabama
Performed systems updates and upgrades, installation of new hardware and data backup and restore. Verified that all pertinent data was transferred and company security protocols were followed. Documented serial numbers and asset tag information of all devices that are installed or upgraded. This included documenting the decommissioned devices and provided full details before end of shift every day.
- Computer Systems Analyst at Alabama Power
- Technical Support Specialist at Alagasco/Spire
- IT Support Analyst at Sedonatek/IBM
- Production worker at Mechatronics Electrical Program
1 year, 2 months at this Job