in Colorado Springs as a Computer Systems Analyst, Sr.
• Site POC for Colorado Springs.
• Focal point for all organizational and workload issues for the Colorado Springs Desktop Support group.
• Supervision of all Desktop Support group personnel (one regular employee and three subcontractors).
• Interface with customers regarding daily and special project requirements.
• Planning and implementing IT related projects as needed (planning major software and OS upgrades, plan ongoing PC and laptop tech refresh efforts, PC & laptop rollouts, etc.).
• Coordinate complex move efforts for large groups of people/projects.
• Write SOWs as needed.
• Primary interface / POC with LM Service Desk for Colorado Springs.
• Primary POC for Executive Care in Colorado Springs.
• Primary POC responsible for review and assignment of all RFS tickets for all of the EBS teams in Colorado Springs and responsible for review and assignment of all INC (problem) tickets for the Desktop Team.
• Have an active 'S' clearance and an inactive 'TS' clearance that could be reactivated if needed. Achievements include;
• Coordinated complex move efforts for large groups of people/projects.
• Coordinated multiple tech refresh efforts yearly.
• Led effort to provide support to additional remote sites, while, over a period of several years, decreasing the number of support personnel (from 11 to 6), resulting in continued satisfied clients.
• Completed desktop and laptop tech refresh efforts ahead of schedule for 2007 thru 2014.
- Computer Systems Analyst, Sr at Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services
- Information Systems Security Officer at Lockheed Martin Mission Systems
- Supervised Help Desk and Tape Library at Loral Federal Systems
- at IBM Federal Systems
23 years at this Job
- - Numerous IT and Project Management
Coordinate Hardware and Software repair processes with outside vendors Resolve technical issues for clients on location and remote session Create employee training materials and procedures to teach in-house workers proper computer processes Diagnose, install, configure, and repair computer systems and software Perform diagnostic tests and repair malfunctioning hardware Administer in-network infrastructure construction and maintenance Configure, install, and testing of all new computers, peripherals, and network electronics
- Computer Systems Analyst at Labcorp
- Cell Site Technician at Southern Company
- RDC Regimental Data Center Specialist at United States Army
20 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Electronics
• Contractor position at United States Patent & Trademark Office (internal title Lead Troubleshooter); plan, direct, manage, monitor and control all work done by 10-person “troubleshooter” team in both ongoing operations and projects. Coordinate and collaborate with other groups/project teams at the office to cohesively accomplish deliverables.
• Ensure consistency and compliance with normal operating rules/guidelines/policies of the USPTO and project management best practices/standards. Assess and establish project priorities, schedules and operational guidelines; ensure projects are executed within both schedule and scope; manage changes.
• Coordinate, assign and conduct training meetings and seminars for all team members, making sure all team members are current on all training. Serve as technical subject matter expert for team. Identify and collaboratively resolve issues and conflicts within project team.
• Establish and maintain effective communication and cohesion among stakeholders across the Office, including preparing and presenting regular reports on project progress and operational status. Represent project team in various meetings and forums.
• Serve as primary point of contact for escalated customer service or stakeholder issues and concerns; communicate with customers and resolve advanced issues. Repeatedly commended for excellent customer service and speedy resolution of issues.
• Helped successfully negotiate five-year, $5M contract modification.
• Awarded multiple bonuses for outstanding performance both individually and as a team. Individually awarded Certificate of Excellence and Certificate of Appreciation for Continuing Achievement on separate occasions.
• Originally promoted in March 2011 under Chugach Alaska contract listed below; retained when current employer won competitive contract bid in August 2012.
• All responsibilities and duties as described below in Computer Systems Analyst II position.
- Computer Systems Analyst III (Project/Task Lead) at DTSV, Inc
- Computer Systems Analyst II (Contract Troubleshooter) at Chugach Alaska Corporation
- Program Analyst (Office Manager) at Chugach Alaska Corporation
- Technical Writer/Assistant Case Manager at CED Investigative Technologies
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS (in progress) - Space Studies
- Associate - Applied Science in Board of Governors
- - Mechanical Engineering
- - Astronomy/Physics
•“Active Secret security clearance” to perform duties and access controlled military requirements.
•Manager of all classified systems to include platforms, software, applications and documentation.
•Responsible for C2 Network, Common C2 Adapter, WIM, JCATS, JNEM, FMT-R, JSPA, SARTY, ISM, AARS JDLM,SIMPLE, FireSim, ExCIS, MUSE and OneSAF applications.
•Build and maintain all UNIX, Linux and Windows servers.
•Accountable for the change in scenario requirements by developing simulation suites using existing Joint Simulations and the High Level Architecture (HLA).
•Test exercise programs for validation within several simulation suites.
•Analyze the crises requiring humanitarian assistance, disaster relief, or similar emergency response (ER).
•Joint Theater Level Simulation (JTLS) with the Joint Conflict and Tactical Simulation (JCATS).
•Responsible for simulated detonation of a chemical weapon and articulates how the decisions made by the training audience, members of an EOC, result in simulated actions and events taken to mitigate casualties.
•Worldwide support and training for all devices and applications within DOD simulator networks.
•Entity resolution and data correction for all software of various application and network languages.
•Install and configure trusted OS platforms, software patches and security updates to all devices.
•Troubleshoot, analyze and repair software issues to insure properly functionality of computer applications.
•Set-up all exercise control client computers, servers, devices and network configurations.
•Provide technical support for system hardware, terrain, UAV models, simulations and/or simulators.
•World-wide travels to maintain computer operating systems for Army war fighting simulators.
•Train personnel to operate UAV simulator and functions to achieve military goals and objectives.
•Manage and responsible for Army simulation images fielded to various worldwide distributed sites.
- Computer Systems Analyst at Booz/Allen/Hamilton & MBOPpartners
- Computer Operator V at Cubic Defense Applications
- Support Technician at Greenbrier Rail Services
- Supervisor / Manager Aircraft Maintenance Support Section at United States Air Force
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Railroad Science
- - Non-Commissioned Officer Academy
- - Business Management
- - Professional Leadership Course
- - Professional Military Education
Performs network security on Department of Health operating systems. Installs, maintains, troubleshoots, and configures computer hardware and related equipment LAN/WAN. Develops course curriculum to train end users on software use and application. Collaborates with a team to plan and implement operations policies for the integration of all departmental information systems. Diagnoses and resolves hardware and software issues on user workstations and servers. Prepares and maintains written technical support instructions and procedures. Assists in the development, maintenance, and enforcement of IT policies and procedures.
- Distributed Computer Systems Analyst at Department of Health
- Administrative Assistant II at Department of Health
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
Responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing computer issues for MTA customers ❖ Assisted in remote software installation as well as diagnosing and resolving issues with peripheral devices ❖ Experience with handling IT Support ticketing software such as Maximo. ❖ Ensured optimal workflow by upgrading operating systems at multiple remote sites ❖ Provided direct onsite IT support for employees and remote assistance via TeamViewer as well as RealVNC. ❖ Trained employees on how to work remotely using Cisco Any Connect VPN software. ❖ Created and maintained inventory spreadsheet via Microsoft Excel in PC decommissioning and recycling project ❖ Established workspaces for new hires by assembling audio/visual interfaces such as tablet and laptop docking stations and monitors. ❖ Managed computer access list, enabling and disabling external and internal computer systems from accessing the MTA network.
- Computer Systems Analyst at Maryland Transit Administration
- Recruitment Specialist (CO-OP) at Fonterra Brands Vietnam
1 year at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Plan, design, and coordinate the distributed processing system (short term and long term)
with statewide or wide area networking.
• Consult with users and conducts information assessments to determine user needs and to define systems requirements.
• Design and configure a distributed computer systems environment with appropriate hardware, operating systems software, applications software, and communications components to solve business/office problems for a wide area or statewide network.
• Conduct research and development in distributed processing and information system technologies to support the planning and enhancement of the statewide distributed computer systems network including hardware, software, and communications resources.
• Establish methods and procedures for use of the distributed computer systems including hardware, software, communications, and user training.
• Interface with the agency's distributed systems support group to ensure the distributed processing plan is consistent with the agency objectives, and is compatible with existing applications and security requirements.
• Coordinate and ensures the standard implementation of policies, procedures and systems operations with local computer support personnel.
• Write and/or maintains up-to-date documentation for software applications including program listings and operational procedures.
• Develop hardware configuration plans for distributed processing systems.
• Assess the effectiveness of hardware, software, and communications performance.
• Ensure equipment is meeting the needs of the program area as defined in the distributed processing plan and modifies the distributed processing plan as required.
• Analyze and resolve hardware, software, and communications problems using diagnostic software and/or technical troubleshooting processes.
• Monitor hardware to ensure it is properly maintained.
• Coordinate with agency management for the acquisition of and contracting for hardware, software, and services (including maintenance).
• Performs related work as required.
- Distributed Computer Systems Analyst at Department of Corrections
- IT Technician II at Water Management District
- Telecommunications Specialist at Apalachee Center, Inc
- Microcomputer Specialist at WordPerfect and Adobe Software
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology/Telecommunications
- Associate Degree
- Children's Medical Services and Child Protective Teams
● Provided supervision and leadership and training to regional DCSAs and DOH employees
● Participated in hiring and selection of employees; Approved leave implemented disciplinary action
● Responsible for implementing IT security solutions which adhere to State and Federal law
● Served as primary helpdesk support for multiple locations
● Coordinated and schedule maintenance and support of LAN, WAN and telecommunications equipment
● Served as Project Lead for various IT related projects
● Liaison with vendors for hardware and communication services
● Responsible for desktop and server support
● Provided Tier 1 telemedicine support
● Provided Tier 1 support for forensic interview recording software and child abuse digital recording systems
● Provided Tier 1 VOIP telephone and fax support
● Conducted comprehensive annual inventories of assigned computer equipment
● Implemented emergency IT preparedness procedures
● Configured scanners and copiers to adhere to information security policies
- Distributed Computer Systems Analyst Supervisor at Florida Department of Health
- Distributed Computer Systems Analyst at Florida Department of Children and Families
- Technician at Common Sense Solutions
- Technical Support Professional at Gateway
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems Security
- Associate of Applied Science - Information Technology
Support the NMCI as an IT Point of Contact (POC), for NAWCAD/NAVAIR CTR staff, and the end user within the Competency/PMA. Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Placing NMCI help desk calls for the PMA end user, following through to ensure the end user issue resolved at a timely manner.
• Provide technical support for end user devices hardware (Laptops, Mobile devices, etc.) and software and wireless technologies.
• Resolving end user's IT hardware and software related issues that do not require NMCI help desk involvement.
• Creating and maintaining employee and seat order data within NET including creating profiles for new employees, ordering new seats, transferring assets, and terminating seats as required.
• Maintaining local records (spreadsheets, databases, etc.) of Competency/PMA data to effectively support NMCI customer requirements as required.
• Ensuring co-workers are updated on NMCI status and compliance with guidance distributed by the NMCI CTR Team.
• Attending regularly scheduled and other scheduled meetings specifically the bi-weekly PEO, NMCI War Room and PAXR POC meetings to remain informed on NMCI implementation policies and procedures and current user issues.
• Assisting customers if they encounter obstacles in processes for receiving their new equipment and receiving applicable documentation by forwarding issues for resolution to the CTR Team.
• Support Move, Add, and Change (MAC) processing for the NAVAIR users.
• Sets-up and configures new end user equipment including laptops, mobile devices, printers, copiers, VTC units, VoIP phones and other peripherals.
• Schedules and coordinates customer desk-side support for the installation of new software or to performance hardware or software break/fix activities.
• Troubleshoot customer issues/questions.
- Computer Systems Analyst, Junior at Precise Systems, Inc
- Junior NMCI Customer Technical Representative at 22nd Century Technology Inc
- at MEDSTAR SHAH MEDICAL GROUP
- Project Manager Intern at COLLEGE OF SOUTHERN MARYLAND
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Information Services Technology
+Conducted in-house security audits of systems, network and websites, which included scanning, penetration testing and reporting of the company infrastructure. + Collaborated with management to plan and implement business continuity and a disaster recovery plan based on known best practices. + Developed an infrastructure map and hardware log so future patches and upgrades can be easily implemented.
- Computer Systems Analyst (Internship) at GSteinkunst (Germany)
- Data Systems Administrator at U.S. Army
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Network Security