Scheduled trips & Computer Tech
- Call Taker & Computer Tech at CARERIDE PARATRANSIT
- Technical installer at Solar Tech Electric
- Environmental Technician at Earth Tech Environmental
9 months at this Job
- Some high school
As a IT Tech, it was my responsibility to diagnose and implement computer repair strategies that would best benefit both the client and the company. Keeping costs down while effectively maintaining satisfied clients through professional and timely repairs. With over 10 years of experience in repairs, I have received my CompTIA A+, MTA Security and MTA Server Certifications and have successfully installed and operated a Linux Ubuntu desktop virtual machine.
- Computer Tech at Computer Repair
- Turbine Utility Operator at Cal Energy
- Assistant Manager at Clear Creek Deli
14 years at this Job
Job responsibilities include: -Buying and Selling of merchandise -Managing employes -Computer tech -Item appraisal -Jewelry Sales Skills -Customer service/ Phone skills -Computer literate -Adaptive in situations -Fast learner
- Assistant Manager/Computer Tech at Tnt Pawn Brokers
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Receptionist/Computer technician: In charge of answering phones, scheduling appointments for service calls, customer service/sales, assists in repair of software and hardware
- Computer Tech USA at Computer tech USA
- Manager at Peachtree & Midtown Jewelers
- Veterinarian Technician at Shannon Park Way Animal Hospital
- Veterinarian Technician at Sherman Oaks Animal Hospital
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certification - Science & Clinical
- - Biology Course
Devens, MA 11/2015-02/2016 Piker/Packer 1st Qi Picker - Receive Packets, Scan and place in correct place - Clean work area - Basic Knowledge of computer Tech.
- Basic Knowledge of computer Tech at Quiet Logistics
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
● Helped filling out the waters 2016- Now
● Setting up for the game taking the chairs out and connecting the Scoreboard the shot clock
● Making sure the restrooms were open for the other team Computer Tech Assistant
● Bookwork, Paperwork, Fixing Computers
- Computer Tech Assistant at Passing out Uniforms to Jv and Varsity
- Student Athlete at Bernstein Softball Team
- at Back To School Night
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Child Development
• Manage district-wide helpdesk providing support for 2000 employees and 15,000 students.
• Tools include Eduphoria, LAN Sweeper, Active Directory, MS Office, MS Exchange.
• Promoted to computer tech and assigned 2 campuses as well as backup to other techs.
• Provide support for HP, Lenovo and Samsung equipment, including PC's, laptops and printers.
• Provide support for Windows 7 and 10, Office 2010, 2013, 2016, Chrome OS and web portals.
- Helpdesk and Computer Tech at Tomball ISD
- Network Consultant at EXL Technical
- Project Manager at BILT Technologies
- Print Services Manager / IT Professional Services at BAKER HUGHES
11 months at this Job
- - Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Microsoft Certified Professional
PFSweb - 4638 E. Shelby Drive 38118
• 4 years as a computer tech consisting of upgrading and downgrading computer servers.
• Assisted the supervisor with work orders
• Cleared to work in the US Mint. Received and packed US coins for shipment. Currently working for Pandora where I pack their jewelry for shipment.
- Pandora/US Mint/Computer Tech at PFSweb
- Sales Associate at Value City Furniture
- Customer Service Rep at SITEL - Sycamore View Rd
- Part-time Human Resource Supervisor at
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Management
• Computer Tech Level one
• Skills Worked with Word, Outlook and excel. Networking, VPN, Cisco IP phones, Jabber, Active Directory, LDAP, Outlook Add-ins, Internet explorer, Firefox, Windows 7, Windows 8, windows 10, Application removal and Installation, computer setup and removal, Hardware setup, Adobe Acrobat, Java, and VOIP.
- COMPUTER TECH 1 at UNISYS
- STUDENT at SALT LAKE COMMUNITY COLLEGE SCHOOL
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPUTER REPAIR SPECIALIST
• Provided technical support for computers and associated networks
• Performed basic PC and network software configuration
• Investigated information, network, and communications needs of users and made recommendations regarding software and hardware purchases
- COMPUTER TECH at BT COMPUTER SERVICES
- Industrial Athlete at Eclipse Advantage
- INTERN at NELS0NIKO LLC
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- - COMPUTER AND NETWORK REPAIR