Customer service, Computer technician.
- Computer Technician at All tech Slo
- Line Cook at Willow Market
- Sous Chef at The Lido
- Lead line cook at The Jetty
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Applied computer science with network concentration.
- College Preparatory - General Education
Computer Technician: Troubleshoot computer systems and install additional software. In addition to personal computers, I repair printers, disc drives, mainframes, servers and other types of peripheral equipment. Analytical Skills: Ability to solve issues that might not have a clear solution. Able to experiment and use trial and error is important. Communication: Ask questions and listen to customers in order to find out the issue, explain the problem in a clear and understandable way, and give them options for repair or replacement. IT Skills: Use diagnostic tools to assess or monitor computer systems requires knowledge of IT skills. Troubleshooting: Ability to diagnose, repair and test computer problems as they arise.
- Computer Technician at Up and Running Computer Services
- Video Production Supervisor at KMSB FOX 11
- Producer/Writer at Ad Dimensions
- Producer/Director/Editor at KWBA 58 Television
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Media Arts
I founded this company as a young entrepreneur at 14 years of age. As Managing Director, I oversee its operations as a service entity in the following areas: Computer Technician
• Oversight of all computer repair and customer services.
• Responsible for providing a variety of IT services for many businesses in the South Bay Area, and in greater Los Angeles County.
• Well-versed in technical rhetoric, and have an extensive knowledge of many types of software.
• Have repaired over a thousand computers to date – with a high degree of customer satisfaction and repeat business. IT Consulting As an IT consultant, I currently work with the following clients:
• Automated Installment Systems, a subsidiary of Texas Capital Bank, St. Louis, Missouri. We employ COBAL engineers in St. Louis Missouri and Colombo, Sri Lanka to manage financial data systems for Bank.
• Concorde Strategies, El Segundo, California. We built and continue to maintain computer system, and provide outside customer sourcing for company’s investment portfolio Website Design and Management
• I supervise a highly-qualified technical team in Sri Lanka that we outsource web design and related services to for a variety of clients.
- Computer Technician at NisalTec LLC / LA Computer Doctors
14 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Computer Technology
- Associate of Science
As a Computer Technician, I work directly with customers to find the problem, resolve the problem, and teach how to prevent the problem again. I also maintain business class equipment, including; desktops, laptops, workstations, servers, rack mount network switches, and mobile clients. Repairing drivers and software. Cleaning viruses and other malicious wares. Sales and business outreach.
- Computer Technician at Tipton Repair Computer Services
- Systems Engineer at Tipton Repair Computer Services
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- A+ Certification - Information Technology
Computer Technician: I Preformed Diagnostics and repairs on computers, tv’s, phones, and tablets.
- Computer Technician at SureFixTech
- Delivery Driver at Bite-squad
- Delivery Driver at Chow Cab
- Delivery Driver/Dish Washer at Big Apple Pizza & Pasta
5 months at this Job
- A.A - Dual Enrollment
COMPUTER TECHNICIAN/SERVICE WRITER CONNECTING POINT COMPUTER CENTER
• Mac IOS Certified Technician, PC software and hardware repair, on-site customer support.
- Computer Technician at connectingpoint
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- AAS - COMPUTER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Computer Technician -Troubleshooting hardware/software -Answering calls -Inventory Management
- Computer Technician at Aviant Events
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Computer Technician I service laptop and desktop computers for both Mac and Windows O/S platforms, including: repair/replace defective hardware; troubleshoot and resolve software issues; and provide over the phone support as well as remote access support.
• Use of diagnostic software to troubleshoot computers to determine hardware/software failures
• Disassemble and assemble desktops, laptops, iMacs and MacBook Pro/Air including the replacement of LCD screens, motherboards, and other hardware components.
• Installation and upgrading Windows & Apple Operating Systems
• Update and install specific drivers and software for hardware requirements and general software optimization
• Use of electrical volt meters, soldering irons, and computer repair tools
• Troubleshoot and support customers in person, or over the phone
• Drive to customer locations to provide on-site support to troubleshoot hardware, software or networking issues.
- Computer Technician at Personal Computer Sales Services
- Computer and Cell Phone Technician at Self-employed
- Independent smartphone tech at Pacific Coast Wireless
- Attendant and diagnostic support at Manny's Computers
1 year at this Job
- Network Technician Switch and Server
- Network technician 2
- Cable Installation Tech
- Electronic Tech 1(not completed)
- Adult High school Equivalence Program
- High school
Computer technician, troubleshooting, customer service, data entry.
- Computer Technician at Unisys
- Cashier at Finish line
- Customer Service Representative at Domino's
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Psychology
I was a computer technician and owner of computer Zone of Spartanburg South Carolina
- Computer Technician at Computer Zone of Spartanburg SC
- TV electronics repair man at Leo's TV of Spartanburg South Carolina
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Some Technical College - IET