data processing, print, copy, word processor, computer trainer
- Computer Trainer at ETS generation connectee
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
I am a computer trainer in JNNYC Gazole branch.District Malda. I teach students fundamental part of computers and also teach tally ERP with GST & DTP.
- Computer Trainer at JNNYC Gazole branch
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Education
Teach preschool-age children computer skills and knowledge. Track billing and student progress. Generate reports for children's parents.
- Computer Trainer at Computer Pals
- Habilitation Specialist at Coordinating Council of Independent Living
- Administrative Assistant at West Virginia Rescue Ministries
- Child Development Center Teacher at West Virginia University Hospitals
6 years at this Job
- B.S. - Pathology
Computer trainer for adults in Garvey School District
- Consultant (Computer trainer for adults in Garvey School District) at One Million NIU
- Director General at America-China Culture and Education Foundation
- at Institute of Eco-environment & Agriculture Information
- Professor, Director at Institute of Eco-environment & Agriculture Information
at this Job
- Ph.D. - Soil Sciences
- M.S. - Soil Sciences
- B.S. - Forestry
Planned and executed activities to promote introductory computer skills in children ages 3-5,
including terminology and use.
• Offered constructive feedback to children regarding use of computers, iPads, and other STEM based technologies.
• Communicated student progress and social skills to parents, using reports and face-to-face conferences.
• Received payments and maintained financial records for all participating students.
- Computer Trainer at Computer Pals
- Warehouse Manager at Eastern National
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts - Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Utilize recruiting background to market a private/non-profit healthcare school specializing in teaching CNA, Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy, and EKG classes. Recruited students into the programs. − Also serve as an Instructor for Medical Terminology, Document Management, Oracle Systems and Computer Fundamentals.
- Recruiter/Computer Trainer at Wilkerson Healthcare Institute
- IT Instructor at Dynamic Educational Systems, Inc
- Case Manager Supervisor at Catholic Charities
- IT Instructor at Med Vance Healthcare Institute
7 years at this Job
- M. A. in Business Management / Human Resources - Business Management / Human Resources
- B. A. in Organization Management - Organization Management
- Educator/ Computer Trainer/ Direct Supervisor of Certified Staff at
- Methods of Reading Instructor/ Concordia College Adjunct Professor at Latino Adult English Language Learners
- Jefferson Elementary Title I Reading Specialist/Teacher Coach Grades at
- first Lead Teacher/ Kindergarten/ Good Samaritan Charter School at Corvallis School District
12 years at this Job
- Masters of Education - Education
- - Adult Learning Theories
- - education
- Bachelor of Science - Education
- - Current Trends
- - ESOL, and Math Training
- - Rivercrest German Congregational Church
Front/back office, processing specimens. drawing patients blood, customer service,entering patients into the computer. Trainer employees.
- Phlebotomist at USF Health
- Lead/Office Manager Phlebotomist at Clinical Pathology Laboratories of Southeast
- Plebotomist and Medical Assistant at Tampa Family Health Center
- Lead/Assistant Manager at LabCorp
11 months at this Job
- - research
- - Medical Assistant and Phlebotomy
- college preparatory
• Delivered digital literacy training by providing 1-on-1 and small group training to help older adults improve their use of technology and the Internet
• Assisted organization and their partners assess the training needs of communities and individuals and assist them in accomplishing their learning goals
• Selected and utilized appropriate materials to provide instruction that matched each learner’s skill level and interests
• Acted as organization representative and liaison at the partner sites.
• Provided assistance to partners with outreach and promotion for digital literacy programs
• Supported evaluation efforts related to programs
• Provided one-on-one technology training at senior center computer labs and partner sites around San Francisco
- Computer Trainer for Literacy Nonprofit at Community Living Campaign
- Bilingual Immigration Legal Assistant (English-Spanish) at Law Firm of Alden Knisbacher
- Various Assignments at Robert Half Legal Services
- Immigration Legal Assistant at International Institute of the Bay Area
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Translation & Interpretation
visual inspection of products being package,measure product input data on computer, trainer, packer,some count inventory of return back to warehouse.
- senior product auditor/assistant lead at panoramic inc.
- merchandiser rep/chep inventory at WIS International Inventory
- Care Provider at Wchs
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- N/A - N/A