As a 2D concept artist, I have designed many characters independently or in collaboration. You can find them on my Artstation website. My recently completed personal thesis, The Tomorrow King has been uploaded to my Artstation website. I hope that you could have fun with it. Look forward to working with you. My Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/maxd0821
- Concept Artist at academy of art
11 months at this Job
- Master's - Game Development
I am the sole illustrator & concept artist, responsible for all static visuals including comic illustrations, concepts, typesetting, layout, graphic design, etc.
- Illustrator and Concept Artist at Matchstick Comics
- Illustration Teaching Assistant at Indiana Wesleyan University
- Graphic Designer at Petra Oil Company, Inc.
- Graphic Designer at Comforts of Home, Inc.
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Illustration
Contract in house concept artist and illustrator for DIRECTV Creative Services. Scope of duties include character design, sketch art, key art and asset creation for promotional material at DIRECTV and their respective clients.
- Contract Concept Artist & Illustrator at DIRECTV
- Concept Artist, Illustrator & Graphic Designer at
- Art Department Graphic Designer & Props Master at Derby City Productions
- Digital Comics Assistant at Marvel Entertainment
9 months at this Job
- MFA in Computer Art - Motion Graphics
- BFA - Painting
• Created inspirational mood board, 2D/3D prototype Concept, and visual development pieces for new IP.
• Worked closely with Director, Art Director, Designer, Programmer to create and produce game concept art including scenic, stage background, character, layout, props, and UI art assets.
• Produced stylized environmental, interior, prop, mechanical, and architectural concept.
• Design and created UI art, HUD elements.
• Design “Toy” illustrations for “Skylanders” in-game use Senior Concept Artist unannounced new IP Unreal Engine Senior Concept Artist Skylanders: Imaginatiors Playstation3, Xbox, WiiU Senior Concept Artist Skylanders: Trap Team Playstation3, Xbox, Wii Senior Concept Artist Skylanders: Giants Playstation3, Xbox, Wii
- Senior Concept Artist at Activision Blizzard / Toys For Bob
- Lead Concept Artist at Namco Bandai
- Sr. CG Artist at Sega of America
- Senior Artist at The 3DO
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Illustration
• Promoted to lead concept artist from intern based upon artistic skill as well as continual input in group meetings
• Designed and created detailed character concepts based on descriptions given by the lead developer
• Created orthographic front and side views of characters for modeling purposes
• Designed color schemes and layouts for in-game menus to enhance user interface (UI) and user experience (UX)
- Lead Concept Artist at Most Wanted Game Development
- Senior Project at Arizona State University Polytechnic
- Sales Lead at Event Network
- Intern at Most Wanted Game Development
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Graphic Information Technology - Graphic Information Technology
- Associate in Applied Science - Game Technology
Underground Toys/Seven 20 is a global creator, manufacturer, and distributor of licensed products, showcasing the brands of many top entertainment companies across the world. Much of the merchandise include toys, collectibles, and home good products. Underground Toys was housed mainly in the United Kingdom with offices in the United States. The US office broke away from Underground Toys in 2017 and re-branded itself to be Seven 20. As the Concept Artist/Graphic Designer I created merchandise for their plush line, key chain products, and house ware items. With licenses such as Star Wars, DC, Harry Potter, and Doctor Who. For their plush toy line, I was responsible for creating the new iconic look for the 2018 plush toys for Star Wars and DC. In my role, I would draw out the initial sketch on paper then vector the image using Adobe Illustrator. Once each design was completed, we would submit them to the each licensor for approval. The new plush are to be released within the coming year and will be sold in major department stores such as Target, Walmart, and Walgreens.
- Concept Artist / Graphic Designer at Underground Toys
- Graphic Artist at Funko
- Sketch Artist at Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Media Arts and Animation
• Co director on a fananimated passion project.
• 3D character modeler and texturer.
• Concept Artist
• Script Writer
• Voice Acting
- Character Modeler, Storyboarder, Concept Artist at Danger Noodle Aniamtions
- 3D Artist at DZ9 power
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Game art and Design
• Illustrated concept art, character designs, and primary comic Digital Drawing/Painting art for two independent comic collaborations Traditional Art
• Collaborated with indie directors to produce storyboards.
• Designed promotional pamphlets for Animation on Display LEADERSHIP 15' Team Collaboration
- FREELANCE STORY/CONCEPT ARTIST at Concept Art
- GAME CONTENT MANAGER TinyCo at Concept Art
- GAME DIRECTOR Pocket Gems at Concept Art
- STORYBOARD INTERN Guerilla Wanderers at Google Sheets
5 years at this Job
- MFA - GRAPHIC DESIGN
- BA - COMMUNICATIONS/FILM PRODUCTION
-Designed Logo and t-shirt print for upstart workout group. -Worked on Logos and Print for Maryland Based chapter of a large corporation. -Created Decal Designs for 3d Models for a AR video game. September 2018 - Present Concept Artist, UI Artist, and Asset Creator CrossTrainer Mixed Reality LLC -Texturing Models and Cleaning up UV maps and Textures -Creating Texture Decals for Certain Models -Working on User Interface
- Concept Artist, UI Artist, and Asset Creator at local Neuropsychology Company
- Concept Artist, UI Artist, and Asset Creator at Milkroom Entertainment
4 months at this Job
- - Digital Media Teacher
Brainstormed ideas and images for a brand new gaming concept. Generated prototypes that were pitched to the art department for the development of new games. Remedied issues that occurred with visuals and managed all troubleshooting tasks. Collaborated with the art director and other concept artists to better understand the scope of the project.
- Concept Artist at Backflip Studios Inc
- Concept Artist at NetDevil / LEGO PlayWell Studios
- Exhibit Designer at Condit Exhibits LLC
- 3D modeler, Animator, Story Board Artist at Moving Pixels
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Design
- - Art / Design
- - Production Art