OBJECTIVE Seeking an active customer service/concierge position at this company I am fluent in 3 languages: English, Spanish, and Portuguese. RELATED EXPERIENCE Royale Concierge - Concierge 01/ 2010 - present 140 W 22nd St. NY, NY (212) 2061123 This property is an upscale condo with independent staffing by Royale Concierge. 2 years experience in PC / iOS operating systems, Building Link, direct customer service, and telephone etiquette. Possesses a High School Diploma and NYS DL. . Welcome residents and their guests on an everyday basis creating a friendly, confidential, and diplomatic realationship. . Receive and hold packages/deliveries for residents, logging them in the computer system, . Send emails for notifications like upcoming services in the building, construction, maintenance, etc. . Interface with and arrange private sedan or limousine services at resident's requests. . Sign in visitors and contractors. . Answer telephone in a professional and polite manner. Taking telephone messages accurately, completely and promptly. Jazz At Lincoln Center - JALC - Usher/Ticket Taker 09/2009 - present 33 W 60th Street NY, NY (212) 2589501 . Assist patrons for events ranging from JALC concerts, Anderson Cooper, to Emmy Awards, Film Openings. . Give all information regarding the event and / or the venue. . Help patrons with disabilities always focused in their safety. . Being very friendly, always with a smile, polite and looking neat and impeccable.
- Concierge at Royale concierge
9 years at this Job
- HS - General
As an overnight concierge, I am responsible for any residential request, as well as logging/recording all activities during my shift.
- Concierge at Tillingers Concierge, Inc.
- Cashier Associate at Walgreens Pharmacy
- Team Lead at Reebok Fithub
- Seasonal Sales Associate at MACY'S
2 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice/ Criminology
• Responsible for coordinating all concierge activities from the lobby concierge desk
• Often asked to take on emergency client requests on a moment's notice
• Responsible for answering incoming guest requests for concierge services and putting in the proper requests to get those services taken care of
- Concierge at Elite Services Concierge, Inc
- Concierge/Security at One Charles Condominium
- Security Officer/Site Supervisor at Allied Universal Security Services
- Security Officer at Longwood Security Services Inc
8 months at this Job
Primary source for tourists and locals regarding Santa Monica Place, the Downtown Santa Monica Area, and the Los Angeles County. Perform general concierge services such as assisting guests in planning their day, making recommendations and reservations, handling concerns, as well as provide gift wrapping and other amenities. Daily assignments include the use of Microsoft Outlook, Kipsu, handling phone calls, and maintaining a hospitable environment for visitors. Other responsibilities include maintaining relationships with management, retailers, mall staff, and local businesses in order to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Concierge at Corporate Concierge Services
- Gift Shop Associate at The Peninsula Beverly Hills
- Coat Check/Server at Pat's Restaurant & Catering
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance: in progress
• Proficient with customer service operations
• Wide knowledge of building cleaning
• Announced visitors visiting residents
• Logged keys in system when taken from resident/visitor
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods
• Maintained lobby throughout shift
• Work well with computers and logging of packages/cleaners
- Concierge at VIP Concierge Inc
- Summer intern at ABCO Painting Co
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Quantitative Finance - Quantitative Finance
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Management - Business Management
• Handle\Transfer calls
• Schedule reservations for amenities (common area, Business room, and freight elevator for Move In\Move outs)
• Monitor Lobby. Ensure all visitors sign visitors log and Notify residents of visitors .
• Receive packages from all mail courier and enter into concierge system (Including Dry cleaning)
• Handle KeyTrak\personal residential key systems (Also key Logs for personal keys left for dog walkers and visitors)
• Greet all visitors vendors and associates.
• Record all maintenance request and resident incident reports
• Record all suspicious activity and important information in Concierge system, Outlook.
- Concierge at Classic Concierge, Inc.
- Supervisor at Sweet Green
- Concierge at InterSolutions
- Medical Assistant Extern Student/MedTech at LabCorp
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Greet and acknowledge all residents and announced/sign in all guests and contractors/vendors.
• Maintain working relationship as liaison between residents and building management.
• Provided resident services such as package and dry-cleaning acceptance and retrieval, transportation options, restaurant reservations, and any additional requests upon demand.
• Projected a consistent image that complemented the property through appearance, performance, and service orientation, while ensuring property rules and regulations are enforced.
• Completed daily shift reports giving a time-stamped overview of what went on during shifts, as well as an inventory log that are checked against a MRI computer programming system · Assist leasing agents with offering prospective residents information regarding the community.
• Assisted leases with move in and move out arrangements.
• Efficiently handle large call volume inquiries from tenants/guests.
• Respond to email communications, answer inquiries and offer suggestions.
• Record and deliver messages to residents, management, leasing, and relieving concierge.
- Concierge at Compass Concierge Services
- Concessions Supervisor at KPR Enterprises II
- Property Maintenance Technician (Senior Team Lead) at Target
- Sales Associate at Jimmy Jazz
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Reception of all resident’s and their guests.
• Assist with deliveries of all parcel and on demand couriers.
• Confirm all building access with resident.
• Monitor general building safety.
• Assist the building management as resident and prospective resident liaison.
• Manage all amenities and be well versed on rules of use.
• Maintain cleanliness and order of all common areas.
• Act as team leader for all concierge team members; assisting with training new hires, scheduling issues, and fielding grievances and general concerns.
- Lead Concierge at Connected Concierge
- Concierge at Guilded Services, Inc
- Lead Residential Treatment Counselor at Youth Home, Inc
- Concierge at The Capital Hotel
5 months at this Job
Routinely exceeded the hotel's target satisfaction rating for the concierge desk by more actively engaging with guests and promoting new restaurants. Reached record commission sales for July 2018 by more actively promoting vendors and tour companies, adapting marketing to each demographic. Was depended on by guests to have up-to-date information on restaurants, exhibitions, concerts, and events in the city. Entered data on reservations, sales, and any type of exchange with a vendor (such as planning private transportation, arranging flower orders, working with a courier service to deliver goods, etc.)
- Concierge at Corporate Concierge Services at the Hilton Chicago
- Intern at Chicago History Museum
- Research Assistant at Columbia College
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BA - Art and Materials Conservation
- Minor - Biology
- Certificate - Conservation
• Provided tenant relations to include frequent visits with tenants to coordinate their needs and requests with property management, engineering, janitorial and security. Ensured all requests are handled in a timely fashion.
• Planned tenant appreciation events, such as holiday celebrations, health fairs, tenant liaison meetings, tenant luncheons, open houses, etc.
• Discussed building events and activities expenses with Area Concierge Manager and property manager
• Met with the property manager monthly to discuss upcoming building activities and events
• Update property manager regarding past costs and goals of upcoming expenses
• Communicate frequently via phone and/or in person with new and previous vendors to arrange consultation for upcoming building events and/or future events.
• Prepared marketing flyers of Building Events to present to Area Concierge Manager and property manager to distribute to building tenants
• Marketed Classic Concierge services to include requests for concert, sporting and theater tickets, corporate and personal gifts, catering and dry cleaning services.
• Sent approved marketing flyers of events and/or activities to building tenants via email and hard copy notification
• Planned building events and activities at least 3-6 months in advance to discuss with area Concierge manager and building manager
• Created and proposed new trends to contact vendors that are in the area upcoming trends in the Washington Metropolitan Area (i.e. Yoga and Cycle studios)
• Assisted Property Manager with daily duties for the property, maintaining the building and equipment to the highest standards.
• Performed general administrative duties such as answering phones, sorting mail, ordering office supplies, and maintaining all on-site files (tenant, vendor, other).
• Other duties as assigned.
- Corporate Concierge at Classic Concierge Washington DC
- Fitness Instructor/Fitness Coordinator at YMCA
- Corporate Concierge at
- Loan Processor at Veterans Land Board
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college