Responsible for the safe operation of the ready mixed concrete plant, Operate a wheel loader and load the plant with material, Perform various lab tests on aggregates
- Concrete Batch Plant Operator at Schwartz Redi-Mix
- Concrete Batch Plant Manager at Hawkinson Redi-Mix
- Geotechnical Drill Rig Crew Chief at Braun Intertec
- Laborer at Max Gray Construction
7 months at this Job
- High school
• Manage inventory control for plant as a batch plant operator and ensured adequate materials are available including fibers and admixtures.
• American Concrete Institute certified Field/Laboratory Testing Technician
• Operate and maintain batch plants to maximize efficiency.
• Perform a variety of positions working from a plant maintenance professional to a Technical Services Representative.
• Worked with Sales, Technical Support, Dispatch, and Managers to confirm the delivery of a quality product in a timely manner to our customers.
- Batch Plant Operator at SUPERIOR CONCRETE MATERIALS
- Concrete Batch Plant Operator at AGGREGATE INDUSTRIES
- Ready Mix Operator at AGGREGATE INDUSTRIES
- Motor Vehicle Operator at W&T TRAVEL SERVICES LLC
4 months at this Job
- Undergraduate - Cybersecurity
The Ready Mix Concrete Batch Plant Operator is responsible for safely operating and performing all service maintenance of a Ready Mix Plant, including all paperwork and reporting, ordering materials, maintaining the site, as well as, being responsible for Safety programs. Maintenance and Housekeeping will be required to protect and prolong the life of company assets and prevent outages causing potential problems for customers.
- Batch Plant Operator at South West Ready Mix
- Foreman at Golden Standard Lawn & Tree Srvc
- at Pump Tech
- at Affiliated Foods Inc
8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Psychology
Crescent Valley, NV
• Operate Heavy machinery underground and the surface on a large scale.
• Clear Construction areas of debris and other hazardous material prior to beginning of project.
• Troubleshoot equipment problems and make needed repairs.
• Perform constant safety/maintenance checks to ensure heavy equipment is safe to operate.
• Operate concrete boom pumps, concrete line pumps, experience with excavators from minis to 200, 300, 400 series, skid steers track and wheel, haul trucks 30 ton and 100 ton, atlas copco muckers, cat 1600 mucker, scissor lifts, scissor decks, forklifts with man lift, caterpillar road grader, grade-all, 900 series track loaders, 700, 800, 900 series front loader, underground concrete remix, and provide maintenance on all equipment.
• ATF Certified explosives handler
• In charge of explosive inventory
• Load explosives into blast holes, connect electrical wires, detonating cords and detonator charges.
• Participate in all safety classes.
• Assist in drilling using single and double boom Jumbo rock drills, as well as jack-leg rock drills experience underground and above ground. Also experienced in rebuilding jack legs. Operate Single and double Boom Bolters.
• Experienced in loading and unloading 10-25-ton muck buckets also rigging from crane or hoist.
• Certified Concrete batch plant operator, stationary and mobile batch plant.
• Erect steel sets, welding and fabricating, nozzle man for shotcrete, and installing rock bolts and hog wire for safety and crane rigging up to a hundred thousand pounds. Knowledge In all crane signals.
• Operate Automatic Robot Shotcrete Sprayer Jobs Completed
• Two 8,000 Foot Tunnel Declines
• RFD Range Front Decline
- Heavy Equipment Operator/Batch Plant Supervisor at Drill Tech Drilling and Shoring/Barrick Cortez Underground Mining
- Heavy Equipment Operator/Underground miner at Drill Tech Drilling and Shoring/Barrick Cortez Underground Mining
- Head CDL Driver/Yard Foreman at DaRe Concrete
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Mixing concrete according to specification, maintenance of plant and make sure concrete delivery on time to time according to site requirment etc.
- Concrete batching plant operator at Imprigelo shafa construction
12 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Heavy equipment operator Hydraulic Cranes ◼ Pavers ◼ Dozers ◼ Grove, Link Belt, Lorain, ◼ Slip Form ◼ High Lift and Loaders Bucyrus & Terex Cranes ◼ Milling Equipment Concrete batch plant operator ◼ Excavators Dump Trucks
- Heavy Equipment Operator/Laborer at Adecco Temp.Agency
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Operation and management of two portable concrete production facilities. Batch concrete within specifications. Overseeing the preventive maintenance schedule as well as environmental compliance responsibilities. Forecast material usage such as cement ,flyash as well as all aggregates needed for any specific mix design. I was brought here specifically to update and upgrade older portable batch plants within a certain budget. Adhere to all safety standards as set forth by OSHA and common sense safe practices.
- Plant Operator at Branscome Inc
- Night Foreman at Kroger Foods
- Concrete Batch Plant Operator at Olde Castle
- Plant Manager/Production Manager at Chaney Enterprises
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Managed Lewisville Plant (21 drivers, 1 loader operator, and 1 batch plant operator).
● Supported and participated in a promoting a positive safety culture.
● Maximized truck and driver utilization while working to satisfy customer needs.
- Plant Manager at Nelson Brothers
- Dispatcher/Quality Control Technician at Custom-Crete
- Team Leader at QTran Corporation
- Technical Services Representative/Concrete Batch Plant Operator at Texas Industries, Inc
2 months at this Job
- Plant Superintendent at Titan America
- Mixer Driver/ plant back up at Argos llc
- Plant Manager, Q.C. Manager Central Florida at Maschmeyer Concrete Co
- Redi Mix Truck Driver, Mechanic, Batch Plant operator, Plant Maintance at Ken's Redi Mix
3 months at this Job
- Some college
Dump 50 lbs bags at a time of different types of seasonings from a batch order sheet in a bin from a pallet. Lock out tag out equipment before working on the equipment. Wash out all parts per batch requirements depends on when we change over to a different type of seasonings. Operate a forklift to Put the pallets on the rack per order sheets.
- Dry blend operator at McCormick & Co., Inc
- Asphalt plant Operator at TEXASBIT CRH COMPANY
- Forklift Operator/Material Handler at Masonite Corporation
- Unemployed at Unemployed
1 month at this Job
- None - High school
- High school - Diesel mechanics