As a conference coordinator I answered many phone lines and connected the participants to the correct conference call. I was responsible for setting up the call prior to the start time and reviewing the call details with clients. I would introduce the clients to the call and assist in a question and answer session once the client requested me to do so. Lastly, I collected data from the conference call to forward to my supervisor for review.
- CONFERENCE COORDINATOR at WEST CORPORATION
- HOSPITAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at DEEPWOOD VETERINARY CLINIC
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at DUNKIN DONUTS
- CASHIER at DUNKIN DONUTS
6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• As Conference Coordinator, I oversee the Learning Institute for training, events, and meetings held throughout Johnson & Johnson family of companies. I ensure that the Institute is kept in good condition and ensure that rules for usage of the facility are followed.
• Coordinated and assigned conference rooms and labs in Somerville, Palm Beach Gardens and West Chester. Worked with lab managers when there were discrepancies.
• Company liaison between building management with room logistics, services for housekeeping, and catering. I created work orders to have conference rooms set up based on needs of the requestor. Communicated with housekeeping to ensure that the space is kept in clean condition and requested additional cleaning on areas that needed more attention. I worked with catering to make sure that food orders were placed and followed up on food orders to ensure that they were delivered on time to the conference rooms.
• Collaborated with AV staff, event planners, and requestors to accommodate special needs or requests.
• Resolved scheduling conflicts by working quickly to find another location or reschedule meeting/event for external and internal stakeholders.
• Prepared meeting documents for participants such as signage, diplomas, tent cards, and name badges.
• Provided facility tours to new users.
• Coordinated lodging, car service, and restaurant reservations.
• Worked with the Institute Scheduling team to help develop and implement site-specific office standards, policies, and procedures.
• Assist with budget/expense gathering for meetings. Prepared invoices for all credit card purchases for the Institute.
• Demonstrated strong work ethics by upholding the highest standards of the J&J Institute environment and made sure that I stayed in compliant while doing business.
- Conference Coordinator at Kelly OCG for Depuy Orthopedics
- Administrative Assistant at Public Service Electric & Gas
- Customer Service Representative at Public Service Electric & Gas
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) - Business Administration
Primary responsibility is to support the AOTA Annual Conference & Expo with an average of 14,000 attendees, 1,600 educational sessions, 3,200 speakers, and 400 volunteers. · Developed and tracked timelines, floor plans, decorator and A/V orders with vendors · Planned and managed onsite logistics including event flow, overflow staffing, and signage · Built and managed the association’s Annual Conference mobile app for attendee use · Coordinated and developed all phases of submission and review of 2,000+ proposals and schedules approximately 1,600 sessions based on average score and space availability · Managed over 4,000 speakers with ongoing correspondence and updates speaker lists · Supervised copyediting of session data for content published in print and in the mobile app · Developed department budgets up to $5,000,000 and monitored expenses · Trained and supervised Junior Conference Coordinator, Fieldwork Students and new hire · Managed Conference volunteer management system and all volunteer correspondence · Managed onsite registration and logistics for Specialty Conferences with 200-500 attendees
- Conference Coordinator at American Occupational Therapy Association
- Conference Assistant at American Occupational Therapy Association
- Event Support Staff at TRAK Services
- Career Services Manager at American College Personnel Association
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Community Partnerships
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
* Focus on the strategic assignment of meeting space by facilitating meeting room bookings/reservations utilizing the reservation system (Resource Scheduler). * Maintain communication with over 200+ clients in over 25 conference rooms to reserve 50-60 daily meetings. * Reset conference rooms at the end of each day ensuring that each room has the proper equipment and amenities for its next use. * Coordinate a wide range of services for meetings which have been booked, including audio/visual requirements, food and beverage requests, conference room set-ups, and signage.
- Conference Coordinator at Pfizer
- Sales Coordinator at The Roger Hotel
- Guest Service Agent at The Roger Hotel
- Communications Assistant at Center for Talent Innovation
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy - Politics & Law & Bachelor of Science
To coordinate conference calls on a daily basis, ensuring that the call is perfect from beginning to end.
- Conference Coordinator at Multipoint Communications
- Merchandiser- Works at Convergence Marketing
- Mystery Shopper at BestMark
- Student Information Specialist at C.A.R.S
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Network Engineering
Meeting management and support for staff and attorneys Project owner for revamping conference workflow Helpdesk application support , providing excellent user support experience Document management, problem solving, end user configurations
- Conference Coordinator at Fennemore Craig, PC
- Information Technology Manager at Enliven Production Group
- Software Deployment at Circle K
- Machine Operator at Shutterfly Inc
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Provided customer service, office assistance and support.
• Conference coordination: interacted with speakers, sponsors, attendees
• Created on-site Power Point presentations
• Contributed to and proofread event programs
• Pulled customer invoices from Aptify
• Built emails from Eloqua
• Built and sent out conference evaluations from Qualtrics
• Assisted in management of part time employees
- Conference Coordinator at Bankers Association for Finance and Trade
- Personal Assistant at
- Resident Assistant at Moore Hall, Southern Methodist University
- Lab Tech - Foreign Language Teaching and Technology Center at Clements Hall, Southern Methodist University
4 months at this Job
- MA in International Affairs - International Affairs
- BA in World Languages and Literatures - World Languages and Literatures
- BA in International Studies - International Studies
- High School Diploma
responsible for organizing the World Future Society's (WFS) annual conference. I am responsible for leading communicating with speakers, liaising with partners, developing materials for conference outreach, and other duties as needed.
• Build and maintain relationships with speakers and other stakeholders, conduct all follow up with invited speakers and presenters, and liaise with conference hotel and other partners to facilitate the creation and success of the conference.
• Develop conference themes and narrative in collaboration with WFS's CEO, and ensure consistency across conference sessions and marketing.
• Generate, design, edit, and curate content for conference website, newsletters, and other outreach via social media with the WFS marketing team.
- Conference Coordinator at World Future Society
- WorldFuture 2015 Conference Coordinator at World Future Society
- Program Associate at World Learning
- Foil Coach at Virginia Academy of Fencing
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Studies
- Master of Science
Initiated professional contact with various companies to build corporate rapport
● Collaborated with clientele to schedule B2B conference calls
● Coordinated introductions between ThinkInk CEO and clients
● Transcribed conference calls/meetings into clientele portfolios of estimated budgets and project details
● Facilitated conference calls 3-4 times weekly
- Conference Coordinator at ThinkInk Public Relations
- Copywriting Intern at BVK Meka Advertising and PR
- Public Relations Intern at
1 year at this Job
- BA - Communication
• Assign and set up 9 conference rooms for daily meetings for up to 30 guests including catering orders and Audio-visual requirements
• Implement my expertise to design the firm’s annual general meeting for 230 attendees, daily event procedures, annual corporate off-site retreat for 50 staff members, and annual family day event for 60 guests
• Greet incoming guests and direct all vendors
- Conference Coordinator at Gainor Staffing at American Industrial Partners
- Youth Hub Advocate at Northern Manhattan Improvement Corporation
- Catering Sales Manager at Catering by Restaurant Associates
- Event Coordinator/ Junior Event Manager at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing