Conference Coordinator, scheduling corporate conference and training rooms for internal associates/external guest, assisting over 3,500 associates and 1,500 external guest.
- Conference Coordinator at Independence Blue Cross
18 years, 3 months at this Job
Spearhead and maintain logistics of over sixty regional/international events including trade shows, educational conferences
and youth camp each year.
• Co-managed all aspects of a 36-hour marathon event for 600 youth participants from around the world including catering, transportation, vendors, sponsors and volunteers with a budget of over $200,000.
• Recognized for success and selected by Director to represent Division at National Conference for Association of Collegiate and Conference and Events Directors International.
• Initiated a company website and conference registration using CVENT and Premise to ensure client satisfaction.
• Leverage expertise as onsite coordinator/point person for events serving up to 1500 attendees; meticulously manage budget, track revenue and expenses, and orchestrate travel arrangements for event speakers.
• Designated the point of contact by the Vice Provost for our 50 th year celebration of Society of Electrical Engineers Conference.
• Developed a unique "Purdue Experience" for State Representatives while visiting campus.
- CONFERENCE COORDINATOR at PURDUE UNIVERSITY
- SENIOR SALES MANAGER at PREFERRED HOSPITALTY GROUP
- SPECIAL PROJECT COORDINATOR at INDIANAPOLIS MUSEUM OF ART
- GROUP SALES MANAGER at INDIANAPOLIS CIVIC CENTER
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Hotel, Restaurant, Tourism, Institutional Management
- Associates of Business Management - Business Management
Primary responsibility is to support the AOTA Annual Conference & Expo with an average of 14,000 attendees, 1,600 educational sessions, 3,200 speakers, and 400 volunteers. · Coordinated production timelines, floor plans, decorator and A/V orders with vendors · Prepared Conference budgets up to $5,000,000 and analysis of event success metrics · Built and managed the association’s Annual Conference mobile app for attendee use · Coordinated and developed all phases of submission and review of 2,000+ proposals and schedules approximately 1,600 sessions based on average score and space availability · Planned and managed onsite logistics including event flow, overflow staffing, and signage · Managed over 4,000 speakers with ongoing correspondence and updates speaker lists · Supervised copyediting of session data for content published in print and in the mobile app · Trained and supervised Junior Conference Coordinator, Fieldwork Students and new hire · Managed Conference volunteer management system and all volunteer correspondence · Managed onsite registration and logistics for smaller events ranging 200-500 attendees
- Conference Coordinator at American Occupational Therapy Association
- Conference Assistant at American Occupational Therapy Association
- Event Support Staff at TRAK Services
- Career Services Manager at American College Personnel Association
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Community Partnerships
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
- Meet with clients to discuss meeting space availability and event logistics. Ensure that all clients are greeted on arrival at time of event and assist with itinerary changes and additions. - Manage the online meeting room reservation system and ensure accurate booking information - Provide assistance with the physical conference room setup of tables and chairs, AMX a/v equipment, power cords, supplies, coordination with the catering department, and additional services as needed - Responsible for keeping a database of requested marquee messaging and posting the information to three marquees in real time on a daily basis - Maintain event metrics and provide monthly reports on events - Assist with audio-visual presentations as required by conference groups including familiarizing participants with audiovisual equipment, setup of computers for presentations and other applicable a/v requirements - Familiarity with the various aspects of presentation support such as videoconferencing, webinars, teleconferencing, virtual classroom and collaboration technology and software such - Require exceptional ADOBE and PowerPoint skills – ability to assist conference participants troubleshoot technical issues with presentations and acts as the POC to answer questions from conference presenters - Responsible for maintaining conference computers and safeguard equipment for IT Security compliance - Maintain inventory of all conference center equipment and ensure all items are in good working order by making or arranging minor repairs as needed. Research and request new purchases as needed. - Collaborate with the Facility Coordinator on maintenance issues
- Conference Coordinator at NASA Larc
- B2B and Exhibitor Sales/ Coach Pass Sales Consultant at Glazier Clinics
- Sales Coordinator at Colorado Convention Center
- Conference Associate at Snow Mountain Ranch YMCA of the Rockies
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelors - Sports and Entertainment Event Management
• Conduct orientation for newly referred participants
• Monitor cases by verifying referred participants attendees
• Maintain referred participants by reviewing case notes
• Schedule referred participant to community conference
• Facilitate conference with referred participant and members of community
• Create agreement outlines for referred participant based on conference outcome
• Follow up with referred participant to ensure all conference agreement are upheld
- Conference Coordinator at Restorative Justice Community Action
- Caseworker at Al-Madinah Community Center
- Case Assistant Intern at Allina Health
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Criminal Justice
Provide on-site and contracting information to conference center clients. ♦ Provide high level administrative support to VP of Clinical Services & Quality; VP of Professional Ser- vices; VP of Financial Services and consultants to all. ♦ Work directly in planning and coordinating meetings and events with institutional and industry Allied Members, Committees, Forums and member groups and government officials. ♦ Maintain daily event calendar and data bases for meetings, programs and member contact information. ♦ Provide onsite set up and support for audio visual, food and beverage, and post event billing requirements
- CONFERENCE COORDINATOR at Healthcare Council of Western Pennsylvania
- MANAGER, MEMBER SERVICES & EVENTS at Allegheny County Bar Association
- EVENT MANAGER at David L. Lawrence Convention Center
- COURSE MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR II at Georgia Institute of Technology
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hospitality and Sports Management
• As Conference Coordinator, I oversee the Learning Institute for training, events, and meetings held throughout Johnson & Johnson family of companies.
• Coordinated and assigned conference rooms and labs in Somerville, Palm Beach Gardens and West Chester.
• Company liaison between building management with room logistics, services for housekeeping, and catering.
• Collaborated with lab staff, AV staff, event planners, and requestors to accommodate specific needs or requests.
• Resolved scheduling conflicts and accommodated special requests with external and internal stakeholders
• Prepared meeting documents for participants such as signage, diplomas, tent cards, and name badges.
• Provided facility tours to new users.
• Coordinated domestic travel arrangements, lodging, car service, and restaurant reservations.
• Developed and implemented site-specific office standards, policies, and procedures.
• Assist with budget/expense gathering for meetings.
• Demonstrated strong work ethics by upholding all standards of the J&J Institute environment.
- Conference Coordinator at Kelly OCG for Depuy Orthopedics
- Administrative Assistant at Public Service Electric & Gas
- Customer Service Representative at Public Service Electric & Gas
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) - Business Administration
positioning over 30 Volunteers to job assignments; resolving Attendee's issues; overseeing money pouches; coordinating conference schedule.
- Conference coordinator at Totally Yours Pilgrimages
- Office Bookkeeper at Totally Yours Pilgrimages
- Accounting Administrator at Totally Yours Pilgrimages
- Bank Teller; New Accounts Representative at Charter One
3 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - Principals of Accounting
• Oversee and facilitate a high volume of meetings & events for a leading global law firm with each event exceeding client expectations
• Curate and design memorable large-scale events; selection of food & beverage, with seamless preplanning and onsite management
• Manage Conference Center and serve as direct report for Reservations, Concierge and Hospitality teams setting daily, weekly and monthly goals
• Develop and fine-tune relationships with vendors and suppliers, ensuring alignment with client budget goals
• Built an energetic and service oriented team of support staff by hiring and training all conference center employees
• Organize and maintain hospitality and event marketing inventories
• Prepare floor plans and room configurations, delegating work flow to facilities team
• Communicate and plan all IT/ tech requirements in the Conference Center
• Ensure tight timelines and deadlines during planning and execution phases are met
• Overhauled entire vendor selection and management process with recommendations leading to documented cost savings
- Conference Coordinator at PAUL HASTINGS
- Meeting Planner at EMC Venues
- Sommelier (Corporate Events) at Brooklyn Winery
- Assistant Director of Food and Beverage at The Mark Hotel
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fashion Buying & Merchandising
Conference center sales and event management.
- Conference Coordinator at Sevenwinds Casino
- Board of Directors at NorthLakes Community Clinic
- Community Education Director at Northwood School
- Manager and Event Coordinator at Minong Center, LLC
at this Job
- - Leadership Washburn County
- - Child Care Administration
- Diploma - Child Care Services