1. Organized government conferences: Asean-Japan Heads of IP office meeting (11 countries), North Pacific Coast Guard Forum(5 countries), Tokyo AMR One-Health Conference (22 countries) etc. 2. Scheduling and coordinating conferences, appointments, and productions with clients and distributors 3. Preparing and suggesting logo, website, leaflet for the conference 4. Liaison and Coordination (Coordinating visitor`s flight, visa, accommodation） 5. Responsible for generating budget estimates for new conferences 6. Negotiating on behalf of the clients and company with dealers 7. Managing department accounting 8. Developed a new filing system to unify dealer lists and documents to be submitted for the bidding process 9. Training new employees 10. Managing deadlines and distribution of work to ensure on time completion
- Conference Planner at Inter Group Corporation
- Teaching Assistant at Akita International University
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master - Global Communication Practices
- Bachelors - Economics/Marketing
Plan, book and execute detailed programs from start to finish for Citigroup's high level executives and direct reports. This includes conference room set-ups, hotel accommodations, meticulous timelines, technical needs, dining, transportation and unexpected inquiries. * Handle all invoicing for each event incorporating budget implementation, tracking and billing including reviewing an approving vendor contracts * Run event and billing reports while working hand in hand with the corporate billing and the Global Event Management team to ensure compliance procedures * Efficiently close out meetings in our in a timely fashion including all necessary documents and reports
- Conference Planner at Compass Group/Citigroup
- Assistant Conference Planner at Compass Group/Citigroup
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Meeting & Event Management
2012 - present
• Responsible for the execution and direction of over 20 large events per month averaging 100-1,000 attendees with a focus on local and federal government, corporations, and associations
• Contributes over $750K annual in additional revenue by securing additional meeting space, banquet function, and audio visual requirements
• Spearheads special projects within the department to include speaker coordination, registration services, transportation, security requests, room design, and production support.
• Trains and oversees the progress of the Jr. Conference Planner and ensures a consistent product and conference center standards, while maximizing profitability and protecting the integrity of the guest experience
• Develops monthly action plans for the completion of projects designed to improve services and enhance customer satisfaction such as local and sustainable menu programs
• Sets clear expectations for each event by worked directly with culinary team, operations staff, and accounting department on a daily bases to ensure every detail and client's needs were met.
• Responsible for weekly status reports focused on budget and forecasting
• CMP candidate Spring 2015
- Senior Conference Planner - Kellogg Conference Hotel at Gallaudet University at COMPASS GROUP, NAD
- Senior Event Liaison - American Express Centurion Lounge at COMPASS GROUP, NAD
- Conference Planner - Kellogg Conference Hotel at Gallaudet University at COMPASS GROUP, NAD
- Resident Marketing Manager - Chartwells/Thompson - DC Public Schools at COMPASS GROUP, NAD
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sports/Entertainment/Event Management
IEEE Computer Society - Los Alamitos, CA www.computer.org Propose, plan, budget, develop, implement and close IEEE sponsored technical meetings, conferences and internal meetings/events. Oversee technical meeting requests, budget reviews and hotel contracting, including onsite logistical management for conferences and other IEEE initiatives. Work closely with IEEE senior staff, volunteer leadership and committees to plan and execute successful events.
- CONFERENCE PLANNER at www.computer.org
- VICE PRESIDENT, EVENTS & MARKETING at GLADSTEIN, NEANDROSS & ASSOCIATES
- MANAGER, CONFERENCE PLANNING at NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION
- EVENTS DIRECTOR at THE URBAN LAND INSTITUTE
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications/Journalism
• Plan, coordinate and execute all aspects of annual Texas Transplantation Society conference, including attendee registration, exhibitor relationships, continuing education credits, hotel management, entertainment, speaker scheduling and travel arrangements.
• Implement and manage iMIS membership database of 1,200 members
• Initiate and collect annual membership dues.
• Manage website and social media outlets for the organization.
• Coordinate executive committee meetings.
- Membership Coordinator / Conference Planner at Texas Transplantation Society / Every Dot Connects
- Personnel Manager at Wal-Mart
- District Office Assistant at Wal-Mart
- Training / Payroll Coordinator at Wal-Mart
11 years at this Job
- A.A.S - Journalism
Manage leadership education conferences with groups of 100 - 1200 senior-level physician
• Champion enduring and live education programs and provide metrics for all programs.
• Reconcile corporate travel accounts across multiple entities.
• Coordinate all documentation for education credits.
• Respond to special requests from C-suite.
- Event & Conference Planner at EmCare/Envision Healthcare
- Recruiter at Chase Professionals
- HR Assistant & Recruiter at Priefert Manufacturing
- Adjunct Chef Instructor at Northeast Texas Community College
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- AAS - Culinary Arts
• Successfully managed all facets of domestic & international conferences for this healthcare market research firm
• Lead department through company reorganization maintaining revenue through increased conference participation and dedicated work ethic delivering high standards of excellence
• Achieved 98% survey quota completion rate during the last 5 years by directing field managers
• Logistics of shipping & tracking all conference pelican cases of iPads, incentives, displays; saving $40K in UPS shipping costs
• Quantitative and qualitative project management - focus on highest level of customer service
• Demographic research, management reports, department invoice processing and accounting
• Travel itineraries and expense reports
• Purchased and maintained conference incentive giveaways under budget
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT OPERATIONS - SR. CONFERENCE PLANNER at HRA Healthcare Research & Analytics
- INTERNATIONAL MEETING COORDINATOR at
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO SR. FINANCIAL PLANNER at KSL Financial, LLC
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO THE VICE PRESIDENT MARKETING OTC at Novartis Consumer Health, Inc
5 years, 6 months at this Job
• Plan three Inter-Ivy League Christian conferences a year, attracting over two hundred students from across the Ivy-League schools and securing prominent Christian speakers to headline our conferences.
• Develop networking and decision-making skills through contacting, negotiating, and finalizing deals for hotels, catering, and transportation.
- Conference Planner/Leadership Team Member at Brown University Hong Kong Student Association
- President at Brown University Hong Kong Student Association
- Research Assistant at Physics Department, Brown University
- Brown University Campus Leader at Brown University Hong Kong Student Association
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science (Honors) - Physics
Responsible for managing of large conferences and events.
• Project Manager for the third largest accounting membership association in the United States.
• Managed state and chapter conferences, work with volunteer members to develop and execute high-quality, highly detailed educational programs, working within budgeted guidelines, from initial site visit to contract to final invoices.
• Established relationships with volunteer speakers.
• Coordinated all speaker and volunteer travel.
• Developed and implemented new organizational system to track committee and speaker correspondence.
• Restructured planning procedures to efficiently produce name badges, marketing brochures, ship products, and communicate with speakers.
• Planned, managed and executed all aspects of event sponsorship and presence including development of product and marketing deliverables.
• Performed and conducted market research on rival products.
• Directed field event marketing initiatives in target markets.
• Negotiated agreements and administered logistics for the events as well as developing budget proposals and auditing supplier bills.
• Worked with event sponsors to create an agenda or program, and to align speakers for function presentations.
- Conference Planner at Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Customer Service and Account Manager at Beverly Hills Teddy Bear Company
- Conference Center Captain & New Store Associate at Wegmans Food Markets
5 years at this Job
- Associate of Science - (A.S.), Business Administration
Prevention and education training, community awareness events, conference planner, Darkness to Light facilitator, grant writting, quarterly reports, maintain bugets, particapted in community collaborations, account receivables, prepare travel request, weekly deposits, IT, background checks, human resources, volunteer coordinator.
- Prevention Specialist/Operations Assistant at Harmony Home Children's Advocacy Center
- Administrative Assistant to Program Director--Clerk IV at Department of Family and Protective Service
- Proof and Computer Operator/Bookkeeper at Western National Bank
- Office of the Comptroller - Accounting Clerk I at Sul Ross State University
3 years at this Job