• Provide all aspects of confidential administrative support for full legal staff.
• Answer and screen telephone calls from clients, attorneys and courts.
• Receive, review and distribute incoming correspondence as appropriate.
• Prepare correspondence and legal documents using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Maintain filing system for client case files.
• Prepare and serve notice of appeals and clerical work for appeals unit.
- Confidential Secretary at Albany County Public Defender
- Confidential Secretary at Albany County Veteran Service Bureau
- Clerk at Albany County Department of Law
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Fine Art - Fine Art/ Illustration
Secretary/Confidential Secretary to the Senior Accountant; Inter-American
Development Bank Health Care 11 Project; Typist Clerk 111/Supervisor
• Presented patients' files (including medical records) and staff files as required that helped managed the service of the office. - 3 -
• Collected incoming documents, sorted, and filed manually;
• Photocopied, scanned documents, filed records and prepared correspondences and reports for various meetings which has accomplished satisfactory results.
• Maintained essential files and records for future references and critical information and problem solving.
• Assisted with receptionist duties; intervened in emergency calls in the absence of the head of department.
• Negotiated fees for ambulance/air-services for critically ill patient(s) from the interior, which helped to save many lives.
• Checked patients in, checked patients out.
• Scheduled appointments for patients' physicians' visit.
- Confidential Secretary, Director, Regional Health Officer at MINISTRY OF HEALTH
6 years at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Billing and Coding
- Associate - Communication
Responsible for providing an efficient and effective secretarial service to the Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction. Assist Superintendent and other Administrative staff as needed with a high standard of performance within the school district.
• Assist the Assistant Superintendent in the preparation and submission of state reports for the Department of Education
• Exceptionally discreet and able to keep confidential information that is private and personal in nature.
• Responsible for tracking of all tuition reimbursements for employees
• Maintain detailed Excel spreadsheet and tracking of over 400 observations for employees within the district
• Responsible for inputting of purchase orders through Systems 3000
• Input all professional development and field trips items on the Board of Education agendas
• Highly organized with administrative operations
• Pleasant and courteous telephone manner
• Maintain the District calendar
• Familiarity with school policies and procedures and update regularly on website
• Punctual, dependable and trustworthy
- Confidential Secretary at Montville Township Board of Education
- Guidance Secretary at Central Middle School
- Assistant Branch Manager at Union Center National Bank
- Personal Banking Representative at Union Center National Bank
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Office Management
as a confidential secretary, you are expected to carry all secretarial duties such as recording the minutes of a meeting and thereafter develop it. secondly, a secretary receives all correspondence sort them out for the boss to peruse and where response is needed, it should be done without delay. keeping records is very paramount., which should be done by the secretary. also receiving visitors and clients is one of the duties of a confidential secretary making travel arrangements, booking of hotels ahead of the trip and make sure all necessary document needed for the trip or meeting are made available and intact. also, typing of letters, invoices or any other document needed should be done without delay. and any other duty assigned to her. Thanks
- confidential secretary at national orthopedic hospital Lagos
at this Job
- higher diploma - secretarial studies
- higher diploma - secretarial studies
- Higher Diploma in Secretarial studies - Secretarial studies
• Interact with and respond to police command staff, human resource, City Legal and citizens in person and over the phone.
• Under general supervision, independently perform confidential secretarial duties of varied complexity. Upload, process and file sensitive internal affairs documents and videos; retrieve officer discipline histories; track case dispositions and, send out case notifications to officers and citizens. Reply to FOIA requests and subpoenas.
• Research, obtain, organize prepare, type and distribute data, documents and other pertinent confidential information relating to the Aurora Police Office of Professional Standards.
- Confidential Secretary at City of Aurora, IL
- Training Coordinator at Walmart
- Litigation Paralegal at Empire Today, LLC
- Records Adjudicator/ Team Lead/ Administrator at First Advantage
10 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice/Business Administration
- Associate in Applied Science - Paralegal, ABA
Duties: Daily operations of the School Business Office.
- Confidential Secretary at Berne-Knox-Westerlo CSD
- On-Call Coordinator at Maxim Healthcare Services
- Administrative Assistant at Linde Gas
- Client Service Manager at Interim Healthcare
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Administration/Accounting
- - Early Childhood
Punctuality and tactful and being polite to customers as well as work mates at all times Responsibilities Clerical work(typing of letters,tests,exams,printing)etc Prepare receipts for school fee payments My responsibilities are to make sure fees are paid if not send reminders to the Parents, make sure the Surrounding is kept clean at all times.Prepare Progress reports, reading records etc, keep the file of the school staff updated,attending to sick pupils etc Accomplishments I made and set the tuition fee payments record straight and easy to follow such that it was easy to pick out the school fee defaulters and improved on the filing system in the School. Payment of fees improved greatly and the general outlook of the surrounding improved greatly Skills Used Accuracy and speed
- Confidential Secretary at CNMC Luanshya Copper Mines-Luanshya Trust School
6 years at this Job
- Diploma - Law
- - Secretarial
Under the Secretary of the Department supervision, performs a variety of basic and routine clerical and secretarial duties. These may include but are not limited to: answering telephone, giving status of pending documents for the secretary signature and routing calls to the appropriate person. Greeting visitors and conducting them to the appropriated location or person as needed. Preparing and typing routine correspondence, working and sending letters through internal or regular mail. Receives, collates and controls all correspondence that enters and leaves the office. Follow up with the secretary so all the documents (permits, resolutions, letters, contracts, etc.) are signed on time. Working the secretary of the department e-mail, calendar and daily schedules. Scheduling appointments and arranging meeting with internal and external official relational to the work area. Take the secretary to the different meetings that she has outside the agency.
- Confidential Secretary at Natural Resources and Environmental Department
- Secretary/Receptionist Administration Office at Environmental Quality Board
- Staples Assembler at Medtronic
- Lead Project Manager at 3rd Millenium Genetics
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science in Agronomy - Training
Assist Executive Secretary with all functions of the School Committee Office:
• Prepare/proofread/edit meeting notices, minutes, motions, orders, and all related correspondence
• File and retrieve School Committee documents, records, and reports, maintain School Committee database, policy manual, and contracts log
• Provide support in promptly and accurately responding to public inquiries and other communications
• Coordinate the timely posting of information regarding meeting agendas, minutes, and other public communications to the School Committee webpage
• Assist in preparation of materials and scheduling of School Committee meetings
• Prepare meeting books for School Committee members
• In absence of, or as directed by the Executive Secretary, attend regular or sub-committee meetings and provide comprehensive minutes of such meetings
• Telephone reception and manage incoming and outgoing mail
• Maintain files, inventory and purchasing of office supplies
• Order catering service for meetings Took time to care for ill parent. Jul 2008 - Feb 2011
- Confidential Secretary (Temp) at Cambridge School Committee Office
- Production Specialist at Deutsche Bank/RREEF
- Administrative Assistant at American Sports Institute
- Desktop Publishing Specialist at Coopers & Lybrand
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Adobe InDesign, 2006
- Certificate - Adobe Photoshop, 2005
- Graphic Arts Program - Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing
Confidential liaison for ALL EEO complaints. Direct liaison to Postmasters, lawyers, law enforcement, administrative staff and Executives as well as union/management liaison ALL directions given to aid in the daily office needs as directed by my direct Postmaster and Distict Coordinators regarding ALL store and plant policies. Assist and coordinate all public relations and marketing efforts. Ordered and distributed office supplies while adhering to a fixed office budget. Occasional front line supervision as needed by Managers. Confidential liason for ALL EEO complaints. Direct liason to Postmasters, lawyers, administrative staff and Executives. Daily, weekly and monthly indicators for all plant and customer service functions as required by District and HQ. Coordinated board and committee meetings, including schedules and information preparation and distribution. Created detailed expense reports and requests for capital expenditures. Organized all new hire, security and temporary paperwork. Served as corporate liaison between the finance, IT and marketing departments. Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for board meetings, committee meetings and staff events.
- Executive Confidential Secretary at Postmaster, United States Postal Service
- Residential Realtor at Postmaster, United States Postal Service
36 years at this Job
- - Biology and Business
- - Business and Biology
- - Administration and Biology
- High School Diploma