Confidential Secretary, Human Resources, Budgeting, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Workman's Comp, Purchase Orders
- Confidential Secretary at Bay District Schools
- Purchasing Agent at Glasstream Powerboats
- Project Manager Assistant at Dancor Construction, Inc
- Property Manager at Aqua
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Project Management
Secretary to Assistant Superintendent and the Director of McKinney Vento Homeless Grant.
- Confidential Secretary at MOESC
- Special Services / Confidential Secretary at MOESC
- Secretary to Asst. Superintendent & Director of McKinney Vento Homeless grant at MOESC
- Coordinator at MOESC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- College Prep
Coordinates (daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly) meetings with local delegation, school committee members, and administrators. - Responsible for overseeing daily office operations such as answering and directing phone calls, maintaining an organized filing system, update school policies and ordering supplies. -Handling highly confidential information daily. - Oversee the work of others. - proof read and edit materials. - Maintains time sheets and calendars for multiple employees - Maintains agendas, attend the meetings and finalize the minutes of the school committee meetings. - Organize groundbreakings and dedications of School building. - Disseminate tasks to be completed and collecting data from other Administrator.
- HEAD CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY at CITY OF WORCESTER
- SALES ASSOCIATE at HOME DEPOT
23 years at this Job
eceive emails and fax with a prompt accurate response R ✓ rocess all tasks using school software P ✓ nsure all information is complete and accurate E ✓ ontact students regarding classes and programs registered for C ✓ nswer phone calls and resolve any issues or discrepancies A ✓ ommunicate with co-workers and work collaboratively on tasks that require special attention C ✓ aintain knowledge of policies and procedures regarding students completion of programs/classes M ✓ rovide great customer service and ensure customer satisfaction P
- Confidential Secretary at Lenape Technical School
- Data Entry Technician at Diamond Pharmacy
- Client Administrator/Companion at Lifesteps
11 months at this Job
• Accounts payable/Accounts receivable
• Passed the test to become Assistant Manager and our Airport Board has appointed me to act as Assistant Manager when the Manager is gone
• Knowledgeable in QuickBooks and Peachtree
• Efficient in the Microsoft Suite and Adobe
• Attend Board meetings, take minutes, complete any necessary tasks assigned to me
• Filing, ordering g supplies, general office duties
• Write grants for State and Federal projects to take place at the airport
- Confidential Secretary at Gogebic-Iron County Airport
- Confidential Secretary at
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor’s - Business Administration-Management
District - Jersey City, NJ 2015-2018
The Jersey City Public Schools is a comprehensive community public school district located in Jersey
City, in Hudson County, New Jersey.
Confidential Secretary / Secretary to the Board in Business Office
Duties included but were not limited to:
• Performing Secretarial and clerical duties entailing a high degree of responsibility, discretion and confidentiality, using independent judgement, in addition to routine work necessary for the smooth and efficient operation of the office.
• Organizing and attending all monthly Caucus and Regular Board meetings, Special meetings, Annual Reorganization Meeting, Board Retreats and public forums.
• Creating processes/procedures/protocols to ensure an efficient building of the agenda book for all Board meetings in compliance with state regulations for public entities.
• Guiding multiple departments (Business, Legal, Purchasing, Personnel, Finance, Superintendent's Office, etc.) within the Jersey City Public Schools to create/develop resolutions to ensure approval.
• Interacting with school level Associate Superintendents and Directors to ensure requests for supplies, personnel, and professional development for individual schools contained all necessary information needed for Board approval.
• Providing clerical support to the Business Office on an as needed basis.
• Performing Notary Public functions.
• Training and providing ongoing support to Board members and district staff on the use of BoardDocs® Pro.
• Working with members of the Board, district administration and the public to coordinate public speaking and answering of questions from a diverse public at board meetings.
• Handling very sensitive confidential issues.
• Working unsupervised, coordinating all Board activities including but not limited to:
• Preparing all materials for Board consideration (hundreds of pages of documentation monthly).
• Preparing material for distribution at public meetings.
• Providing proper notification to the public via preparation of advertisements in local newspapers, district website and social media.
• Assisting Board members and District personnel, where applicable, with the completion and submission of the DOE School Ethics Commission Personal Disclosure Statement.
- Confidential Secretary / Secretary to the Board at Jersey City Public Schools
- Administrative Assistant to Director in Tax Management Group at PERSHING LLC
- Executive Secretary to Vice President of Public Affairs at WOOLWORTH CORPORATION
3 years at this Job
Responsibilities Manage all office day-to-day activities including phones, staff and parent communication, correspondence, accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, banking. Registration of new students, daily attendance, class scheduling, data entry, and FTE Reports. Serve as Testing Coordinator and NLSP Food Service Manager. Responsible for managing the school in the Principal's absence, Accomplishments During my time as Office Manager, I expertly managed all aspects of the main office including book keeping, registration, communication and student records. I am highly organized, a multi-tasker, honest, and competent. Skills Used Computer proficiency including Microsoft Works, Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows, Broward County TERMS, Opti-Spool, External, DATA Warehouse, and a variety of other programs. Notary Public
- Office Manager/Confidential Secretary at Paragon Academy of Technology
- Business Administrator at Sunnyland Private School/Sungate Accademy
9 years at this Job
- Certificate - Education
- Attended - Education
- AA - Education
Executive Assistant to the Commissioner and Chief of Staff of the Department of Banking & Insurance oversees technical and administrative operations of the office as well as providing direction to the Senior Staff for any unresolved issues. The responsibility encompasses preparing & processing documents for approval throughout the department, scheduling meetings, appointments, travel (local and state), speaking engagements, events of invitation, etc. for the Commissioner, Chief of Staff, and Senior Staff. Ensures confidentiality and compliance with state and federal regulations and / or policies related to matters in the office. Acting as direct contact on behalf of the Commissioner to the Governor’s Office, local elected officials on the local, county, and state levels establishing new relationships and existing business expansion for the Commissioner and the department.
- Executive Assistant / Confidential Secretary at New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
- HR Assistant/Receptionist at StoneMor Partners L.P.
- Clerk at State of New Jersey
- Research Data Analyst at MMIT
7 months at this Job
• Handled with accuracy the typing of all the Bills and Laws of Anambra State, Order Papers, Votes and Proceedings for plenary sessions, Motions, Resolutions of the House, Estimates and the State Budget.
• Maintained an accurate filing system
• Handled notes and minutes of meetings
• Collated and proofread works/reports from various House Committees before submitting same to my superior
• Served as an administrative officer of my sector and the unit Head to my subordinates.
• Served as an Assessment Officer to my subordinates during their annual promotion examinations
• Attended to visitors, ascertain their needs and solved them accordingly
• Managed different responsibilities simultaneously to ensure the satisfaction of my employer
• effectively addressed and resolved issues among my colleagues by applying problem solving skills.
• Any other duties assigned
- Confidential Secretary at Ahambra State House of Assembly, Awka. Anambra State Government, Nigeria
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Secretarial
- Associate - Secretarial
In this role with the Housing division of the Department of Development Services, I provide high level administrative support to the Division by performing routine and increasingly complex assignments for a variety of federally- funded programs. The programs include HouseHartford Down Payment Assistance Program, the Housing Preservation Loan Fund Rehabilitation Program, City's Fair Rent Program, City's Section 8 Program, HOME Program and City's Tax Abatement Program. My responsibilities include but are not limited to receive and process loan applications for the programs noted above; check status of outstanding taxes and parking tickets owed to the city; prepare mortgage releases, loan payoff statements and subordination agreements; update and maintain various reports and spreadsheets for various federally funded programs; perform mandatory residency monitoring for federally funded programs; meet with Hartford residents regarding various city housing programs and provide administrative support to senior staff and Housing Director. My roles and responsibilities are statutorily required to ensure the prudent and efficient operation of the Division of Housing and its many federally funded programs and initiatives.
- Confidential Secretary at City of Hartford
- Administrative Clerk at Administration division of the Department of Development Services
- Administrative Assistant at Gengras Chrysler Dodge Jeep, LLC
- Receptionist/Cashier at
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration