Working as a contract configuration analyst for Aerotek. Process Engineering Change Order. Maintain data for M2K, Aristrocrat's ERP System.
- CONFIGURATION ANALYST at ARISTOCRAT TECHNOLOGIES
- DESIGNER at FORTE SPECIALTY CONTRACTORS
- PROGRAM MANAGER at WALTONEN ENGINEERING
- LEAD DESIGN ENGINEER at SAMSUNG SDIA
5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Electromechanical
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Civil Engineering
3 Working as a Configuration Analyst and supporting CM functions for the hardware, drawings, documentation, and software for the Underwater Launcher Subsystems (ULS) projects. * Generating and implementing Configuration Management process for the software development and change control process using Subversion and JIRA * Designing and creating change control database to capture software/hardware change requests using JIRA. Implemented a workflow, to capture and fix a problem in the system in a methodical way so a fix can be verified at any time. * Designing, and generating Code Repository using Subversion so all baseline changes can be traced to a problem/new feature report. * Reviewing and proposing various process improvements and new tools to automate manual work. * Gaining experience on hardware CM and how to process drawings and changes to drawings.
- Configuration Analyst at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Mission Assurance Engineer at Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration and Accounting
- Certificate - Computer Programming and Operation
• Implement and configure health plan administration services within Health Rules software
• Serve as lead analyst and builder for member correspondence within Open Text application
• Monitor and troubleshoot software issues within Health Rules and Open Text
• Coordinate offshore Quality Analysis and User Acceptance Testing for correspondence and system configuration
• Manage role based security
• Prepare technical reports for improvements and troubleshooting
• Gather and build requirement documents for major projects
- Configuration Analyst at Medica Health Insurance
- Outpatient Physical Medicine Specialist at Impact Physical Medicine and Aquatic Rehabilitation Center
- Human Resources and Employee Benefits Intern at Farm Bureau Financial Services
- Epidemiology Research Assistant at Iowa State University
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Health
Providing Configuration Analyst erudition under the Global Positioning System (GPS) Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) to the GPS Directorate to include system development, enterprise and system architecture, testing, operations and sustainment support for existing and new capabilities. Provide an enterprise perspective for identification and review of risks and risk mitigation plans best practices across the GPS Directorate. Support Air Force Global Positioning Systems (GPS) Program Office’s System Engineering (SE) Configuration Management (CM) in support of creating/managing the GPS Specification and interface control documents. Reviews Specifications and interfaces to determine documentation and material requirements ensuring compliance with engineering specifications and engineering changes reflect latest requirements.
- Configuration Analyst 3 at Engility
- SR. MGMT OPERATIONS ADVISOR at QUANTECH SERVICES INC
- ACQUISITION SECURITY SPECIALIST at QUANTECH SERVICES INC
- Configuration Manager at QUANTECH SERVICES INC
9 months at this Job
As a Senior Configuration Analyst, I am responsible for maintaining benefit dictionaries, provider contractual obligations (including capitation and fee-for-service contracts), and fee schedules. Creating and maintaining Provider/Member files, ensuring integrity and update database
• Monitor and review of systems edits/errors. Conduct related root cause analysis to help identify issues and provide recommendations for resolution.
• Setup fee schedules to pay accordingly to contracted/non-contracted providers
• Create exception fee schedules
• Add and maintain provider information
• Set up PCP capitation rates and process capitation on a monthly basis
• Analyze claims for completeness, approve and deny payment using established guidelines
• Monitor pending claims reports to ensure that claims will be resolved on a timely manner
• Perform and conduct research on claims inquiries
• Process membership, capitation, detail, summary, checks, reports in crystal
• Process incentive checks for qualifying providers
- Senior Configuration Analyst at Legacy MSO Health Corporation
- Contract Coordinator at Coast Healthcare Management
- Configuration Analyst at Accountable Health Care IPA
- Revenue Recovery Specialist at Altamed Health Services
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Medical
- - General Education
Implementation/Configuration and ongoing maintenance of Health and Welfare Benefits and Vantage Benefits application. Open Enrollment /Annual Enrollment. On-going support and configurations per Client request of ACA, Life (guarantee Issue) age reduction, data mapping for export files, Carrier, COBRA, Payroll interfaces and other configuration changes supported by the application. - Triage service request queues: Review, analyze and determine the issue and complexity. Troubleshoot the issue, provide solution recommendations to assigned configuration analyst. - Collaborate with Project Managers, Client Acct. Managers and other internal and external contacts to gather analyze and define clients needs. -Knowledge resource for Configuration analysts, team members and fellow associates. - Practice the 6 step process of Configuration on all types of projects/service requests to deliver positive results. 1. Define problem. (Meet and review requested change with internal and external contacts.). 2. Plan the solution/fix. (Review issue and consult with others if required). 3. Configure rules or make fix to the configuration. 4. Test the fix. (Internal testing and UAT testing) 5. Document Changes (Document previous configuration as well as the new configuration made). 6. Move to production. (Request Peer to ensure configuration and documentation is correct, before requesting the move to production). - Conduct Mentor and Training sessions for new Configuration Analysts and all requiring additional training. - Participate in reviewing and creating new training and Procedural documents. - Facilitated weekly Configuration analysis meetings to discuss and share issues and solutions.
- Sr. Configuration Analyst/Functional Expert at ADP, Inc
- Application Consultant at Kronos Inc
- Lead in new store and remodel "Store System" set up at American Stores, Inc
11 years at this Job
- BBA - Business
• Configure provider demographics, billing information in claim system while maintaining departmental quality and production.
• Adheres to existing configuration procedures established by management
• Develop procedure step guides for implementations of configuration.
•Analyzes and translates fee schedules, contract terms, benefits, and provider data into system.
• Ensures compliance with all health plan delegated policies for accurate configuration design.
- Configuration Analyst at Beacon Health Plan
- Appeal Coordinator Lead at Beacon Health Plan
- Claims Auditor at Aetna
- Appeals Coordinator at Well Care Insurance Company
5 months at this Job
Responsible for developing processes and flowcharts to represent the configuration system. Receipt of the airplane manufacturer documents, including configuration changes and safety notices must flow expeditiously thru Sierra configuration process and to the operational sites to ensure continuous safety and the latest baseline.
- Configuration Analyst at Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Principal Systems Engineer at Raytheon
- Senior Systems Support Engineer at Harris Corporation
- Software Configuration Manager at Tactical Edge LLC
2 months at this Job
- Certified Acquisition Management II - Acquisition Management
- Certificate - Certified ENG Level II Certified
- Bachelor's - Business Management
Brightstar is a wireless distributor and a provider of diversified services for the wireless industry.
Senior Configuration Analyst (2016 - 2017)
Provided mechanisms, tools, and solutions for the delivery team.
• Assisted with software development and maintenance as needed.
• Maintained a consistent build and release management process.
• Ensured all existing production and non-production environments are functioning.
• Created and maintained fully automated testing environment and tools.
- Senior Configuration Analyst at BRIGHTSTAR DEVICE PROTECTION
- Configuration Management/Programmer/Analyst at MCKESSON PROVIDER TECHNOLOGIES
- Production Operations Department Manager at CONSUMER SOURCE INC
- Production Group Supervisor at
1 year at this Job
- M.S. - Cyber Security & IT Management
- Graduate Certificate - Computer Science
- B.S. - Software Development
- A.A. - Visual Communications
Provided software configuration management support for a Government IC contract. Responsibilities required close coordination across internal and external configuration control authority lines. Ms. Trent's position required knowledge of client projects and programs and systems engineering principles, formal test processes and problem reports. Ms. Trent trained supporting personnel in the use of the database tool. Ms. Trent proposed updates and improvements to maintain engineering board processes for approval by the Chair and incorporation in the client's Configuration Management Plan. Ms. Trent is proficient with MS Office tools, primarily MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint user. Ms. Trent worked successfully with a team as well as independently on that dynamic, high-visibility technical forum.
• Supported the Government engineering review board that convened weekly to adjudicate problem reports not closed during formal test against software development systems.
• Reviewed, monitored and tracked software discrepancy reports to closure.
• Performed technical investigations, generated database reports, provided various status accounting and metrics reports, performed audits and imported and exported files.
• Created meeting agendas, stood up and ran the weekly board meeting, scribed detailed board minutes and updated and maintained problem management database records.
• Organized and ensured change control policies and procedures were followed which allowed position to run smoothly.
• Demonstrated ability manipulating problem reports in the database tool to facilitate Government Chair decision making process.
- Configuration Analyst at Scitor, an SAIC Company
- Configuration Analyst 4 at TASC, Inc
- Sr Level CM Specialist at Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
- Sr Level CM Specialist at Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
3 years at this Job
- 63 credit hours towards B.S. - Bus Admin