The responsibilities as a Configuration Analyst were to review all submitted Change Proposals. This primarily involved changes affecting Fit, Form or Function of the part. After joining the group I've assisted with streamlining the submittal process for a Change Proposal. One of the processes involved incorporating the Word file for the Change Proposal into the Change Proposal Access database. This created ease to combine the database between Engineering and Configuration Mgmt. It also provided Engineering the opportunity to research any Change Proposals that have been submitted.
• Training and Development: assisted in developing a close loop process to communicate changes that affected other departments within the organization. Assisted with training individuals on the continuous improvement and changes to the Change Proposal process.
• Leadership: lead by taking the responsibility to review current processes and seek improvement opportunities.
- Configuration Analyst I at Motive Power Inc
- at Motive Power Inc
- Enterprise Resource Planning Specialist I at Motive Power Inc
- Document Control Clerk at Motive Power Inc
1 year at this Job
Brightstar is a wireless distributor and a provider of diversified services for the wireless industry.
Senior Configuration Analyst (2015 - 2017)
Provided mechanisms, tools, and solutions for the delivery team.
• Maintained a consistent build and release management process.
• Ensured all existing production and non-production environments are functioning.
• Created and maintained fully automated testing environment and tools.
- Senior Configuration Analyst at BRIGHTSTAR DEVICE PROTECTION
- Configuration Management/Programmer/Analyst at MCKESSON PROVIDER TECHNOLOGIES
- Production Operations Department Manager at CONSUMER SOURCE INC
- Production Group Supervisor at
2 years at this Job
- M.S. - Cyber Security & IT Management
- Graduate Certificate - Computer Science
- B.S. - Software Development
- A.A. - Visual Communications
As a configuration contract build analyst; I successfully configured and built professional contracts of low to high complexity. Conducted a thorough analysis of the contract prior to completing configuration build onto system for any inaccuracies that would inhibit the contract from being fully configured, tested and validated each build for any configuration errors and finalized the contract build by validating the imported data on Tapestry.
• Key Accomplishments: I successfully achieved no payment audit errors on all configuration builds; 100% audit.
• Senior Data Configuration Analyst; Remote: I held a crucial role in working with go-live operations in data configuration triplet processes for system conversion to include Hawaii, Colorado, Southern California and Northern California and Georgia Regions. Successfully completed beginning to end triplet data build processes to include direct tapestry and import build of vendor, provider and place of service data elements.
• Key Accomplishments: In this role I facilitated meetings to provide training, coaching and mentoring to team members, worked on and completed special projects under tight deadlines for management and cross trained in several data configuration triplet initiatives.
• Northern California Lead Supervisor; Remote: Heavy responsibility for entire team's productivity, assignments, motivation, mentoring, coaching and training all Team Leads and Team Resources within the Northern California Data Configuration region, work flow management and workload distribution. I managed the team's auditing, reports, meetings and ability to meet tight region go-live activities to include individualized attention on complex problems surrounding go-live operations. Our team started with no documentation, training or structure for which I successfully built from the ground up. As the Northern California Lead Supervisor, I analyzed data reporting numbers from Team Leads to identify gaps, data patterns, trends, impact on operations, training needs and make recommendations or formulate a plan of action for the Leads. Performed all research and reporting on team configuration data build audit errors to include resolving error and audit appeals. Lead and participate in multiple business partner meetings.
• Key Accomplishments: Instrumental in developing a data component sheet for business partners within the organization to be able to submit their data requests for data configuration records to be created, updated and or changed and track those changes or completions all within the original data sheet. This data sheet is also utilized by the build configuration analyst team. Developed, compiled and wrote many of the California Triplets Desk Level Procedures (DLP) for the data configuration team on step by step instructions on how to research, submit new data records and effectively work provider data elements. Initiated and developed an interactive morning meeting agenda that I utilize and lead the morning meetings for Northern California Data Configuration Team Leads and Subject Matter Experts that details the current six teams reporting numbers, announcements, assistance needs, resource allocation, challenges, training and task assignments to include an action log for tracking purposes. This interactive agenda is used throughout the team to address and identify all areas on the current six individual teams within our region. It is also utilized by Leadership as a daily resource to keep them actively informed of what the team's progress and challenges are. Integral team member in completing go-live operations in several regions for one of the largest Provider/Member demographics in the claims industry. Within the team, we also have contract employees from India along with Kaiser Permanente employees. Much thought process and logic had to be developed by myself to be able to communicate effectively, give instructions, motivation and training that could be understood across the board to all team members.
- HPSC Senior Configuration Analyst at Kaiser Foundation Health Plan
- Contract Consultant Positions at Lockheed Martin
- Senior Claims Analyst/Provider Relations at CNIC Health Solutions
- Casualty Adjuster at USAA Insurance Company
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree
- License - State of Colorado
• Working as configuration analyst as well as business analyst to ensure the business requirements and also involved in test cases.
• Performed the requirement analysis, impact analysis and documented Business Requirements Document (BRD) and UAT test plan.
• Prioritized deliverables, identified gaps, tracked defects, defined software requirements, created artifacts for testing and development.
• Involved in Claims processing system for the development and analyse the defects.
• Worked on FACETS application to configure the benefit related requests and building the new agreements.
• Completely involved in working with Service definition prefixes, Supplemental Procedure Conversion tables and Supplemental Revenue code conversion tables to map the related services used for CPT Codes.
• Expert in creating the price id's for the services from which is related to Benefit Configuration.
• Worked in Converting Core to NTWX agreements.
• Expert in Application Support Module in Facets to create new Diagnosis codes, Procedure codes and Explanation codes.
• Worked on provider Mapping for the new agreements in order to perform testing in UAT environment.
• Gathered knowledge on Medicare and Medicaid.
• Gathered knowledge on RAM files which are used to load the data in FACETS.
• Worked with customers in resolving acute issues, fixes in medicare and coordinating all activity within each assigned Medicaid module.
• Created new Qualifier groups for specific services and codes for required for the claims to be processed with correct payment.
• Performed Impact analysis for readiness of ICD-10 conversion.
• Mapped FACETS codes, healthcare claims, payment advice transactions in Facets.
• Analyzed business processes, requirements, and data necessary to provide detailed logic for ETL development.
• Experienced in using the application Encoder Pro to validate the CPT and diagnosis codes to enter them into FACETS.
• Created the SQL queries to pull the providers data from back end using ORACLE SQL DEVELOPER.
• Used SQL server for the development of Benefit and Agreement reuests.
• Loaded large files into FACETS using SQL SERVER MANAGEMENT STUDIO (SSMS) through back end for data accuracy and time management.
• Excellent communication and Presentation skills. Experience working with business users as well as senior management.
• Managed the planning and organized the provider data.
- Facets Configuration Analyst at Horizon
- Business Analyst/ FACETS Configuration Analyst at Amerihealth, VA
- Business Analyst/ Configuration Analyst at Cardinal Health, RI
- Business Analyst at Valence Health
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Technology - Technology
* Creation, testing, and implementation of Medicare Advantage benefits in the QNXT system * Research and address questions / issues around benefit administration * Interdepartmental liaison for problem resolution related to benefits and system configuration * Assist in the setup and maintenance of ancillary software pertinent to accurate adjudication and claim payment * Work with vendors to ensure all extracts, uploads and communications are accurate * System testing, analysis and reporting of defects * Troubleshooting configuration issues based on testing results * Maintaining configuration documentation * Timely and thorough execution of annual Medicare benefit loads in project deliverables * Accurate and throw test execution and documentation
- Configuration Analyst at QualChoice Health
- Discovery Analyst, Sr. Quality Auditor at Calypso Health Care
- Discovery Auditor IV at
- Training Specialist/Customer Service Rep at Premera Blue Cross
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
MCLB Albany July 2018 - Present Sr. Logistics Configuration Analyst Provide logistics analysis, planning, evaluation and audits to support program requirements. Analyzes Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Requests for Deviation (RFD) and other requests for changes to product design to determine the effect on the end product design, functionality and supportability. Reviews released engineering change data and changes documenting activities to ensure adherence to established configuration management procedures and policies. Coordinates with customers and other stakeholders to document changes. Prepares documentation necessary for change. Provide configuration management support. Provide program critical path networks support. Provide data management support. Provide quality control support.
- Sr.Logistics Configuration Analyst at MCLB Albany
- Forklift Operator/Material Handler at AECOM/PAE
- Warehouse Specialist/ Inventory Control, Data Entry, Shipping/ Receiving at Primetech/VSE Corp
- Secretary at Phoebe Putney
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Logistics
Provided software configuration management support for a Government IC contract. Responsibilities required close coordination across internal and external configuration control authority lines. Ms. Trent's position required knowledge of client projects and programs and systems engineering principles, formal test processes and problem reports. Ms. Trent trained supporting personnel in the use of the database tool. Ms. Trent proposed updates and improvements to maintain engineering board processes for approval by the Chair and incorporation in the client's Configuration Management Plan. Ms. Trent is proficient with MS Office tools, primarily MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint user. Ms. Trent worked successfully with a team as well as independently on that dynamic, high-visibility technical forum.
• Supported the Government engineering review board that convened weekly to adjudicate problem reports not closed during formal test against software development systems.
• Reviewed, monitored and tracked software discrepancy reports to closure.
• Performed technical investigations, generated database reports, provided various status accounting and metrics reports, performed audits and imported and exported files.
• Created meeting agendas, stood up and ran the weekly board meeting, scribed detailed board minutes and updated and maintained problem management database records.
• Organized and ensured change control policies and procedures were followed which allowed position to run smoothly.
• Demonstrated ability manipulating problem reports in the database tool to facilitate Government Chair decision making process.
- Configuration Analyst at Scitor, an SAIC Company
- Configuration Analyst 4 at TASC, Inc
- Sr Level CM Specialist at Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
- Sr Level CM Specialist at Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
3 years at this Job
- B.S. - Bus Admin
• Senior ILS Configuration Analyst for Military Sealift Command New Ship Construction for the Expeditionary Fast Transport (EPF) and legacy EPF platforms.
• Selected three talented support personnel to ensure client and stakeholder requirements were met.
• Provides guidance to the Expeditionary Mobile Base (ESB), Towing, Salvage, Rescue (ATS), and Fast Replenishment Oiler (AO) 205-class ships Senior ILS Configuration Analyst on researching, compiling and organizing data with configuration and logistical support issues with Technical Manuals, Drawings, and Allowance Part/Equipage List disparities provided by Ship Builders to ensure they meet Naval Standards.
• Vast Knowledge of HSC/EFD structure alignment. Requested and accepted responsibility to conduct research and analyze variations between hierarchical structures (HSC) configuration data provided by Shipbuilders and Military Sealift Command's database for four ship classes. Research has identified a copious number of configuration problem areas, which may have led to major fleet ILS support issues. Proactive reconciliation and actions to build the required ILS support records prevented these issues from transpiring.
• Directs the research of shipboard validations to ensure on site results are thoroughly researched utilizing Shipbuilder Material and Equipment Real-time Logistics Information Network (MERLIN) and Military Sealift Command's Corrective Maintenance and Logistics System (CMLS) and reconciled prior to recording into MSC's Record of Program Management.
• Active participant in Integrated Logistics Support Management Team (ILSMT) for all ship classes. Researches and compiles all identified fleet logistics and configuration support issues and presents briefs to customer and stakeholders. Many of which, have led to action items that have since resolved numerous logistics support issues.
• Reviewed hundreds of provisioning submittals for NAVSEA sponsored configuration modifications and monitored the development of required provisioning documents provided by Naval Supply Logistics Center (NSLC). Developed numerous Allowance Parts Lists (APLs) and Allowance Equipage Lists (AELs) from Parts Lists and Technical Manuals provided by NAVSEA. To ensure New Construction Vessels possessed correct initial outfitting provisioning and correct delivery ILS support documentation for sustainment.
• Responsible for the research, requesting Request for Quotes (RFQ), initiation, and submission of Purchase Request for 36 pre-delivery required pieces of equipage.
• Trained and mentored 6 personnel in advanced Microsoft Excel formula usage. Value added to assigned personnel skill sets and data provided to the customer by the elimination of erroneous data caused by manual manipulation of data.
- Senior ILS Configuration Analyst at Professional Analysis Inc
- Logistics Analyst II at The GBS GROUP
- Logistics/Configuration Analyst III at American Systems Engineering Corporation
- Life Cycle Maintenance Analyst at Imagine-One
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
-Enter, update, maintain in-state and out-of-state provider data in system -Ensure providers are approved through DHS prior to setup -Verify providers/entities meet requirements and don’t have sanctions against them -Review provider and facility files for accuracy and eligibility prior to setup into billing system -Initiate correspondence to facility representative relating to credential status/updates -Ensure account information are up to date with files received -Research/respond to enrollment/claims escalations relating to configuration issues in a timely manner
- Configuration Analyst at UCare of MN - Contractor
- Enrollment and Billing Specialist and Reconciliation at Medica - Contractor
- Patient Access Specialist II at Gillette Children's Specialty
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Diploma - Medical Billing and Coding
* Collaborated effectively with global health and welfare implementation teams in a virtual analysis role. * Rapidly developed and utilized proficiency in proprietary, technical, and unique HCM systems. * Coordinated 3 clients with 90-day project timelines concurrently to deliver 60+ or more HCM implementations. * Used expert knowledge to clarify business documents and translate into technical setups. * Used SQL to query database to assure quality data loads and error-free rules configuration. * Resolved complex problems, technical questions, and system setup errors through client-facing communication. * Ensured a benefits system consistent with business objective and end-user quality systems experience. * Implemented new health and welfare plans and migrated/reconfigured legacy plans for large-sized clients. * Updated, debugged, edited, customized and loaded large XML data files for an error-free data environment. * Utilized ADP systems to implement industry-trusted IT-based benefit management solutions. * Supported implementation consultants during requirements analysis and solution design. * Decreased implementation errors (30%) by designing new work group procedures. * Led a team to create and maintain internal job-aids and process documents. * Developed and utilized thorough report analysis, checklists, documentation, and readiness tools. * Validated data and environment readiness for both system "go live" and system "post go live." * Managed complex procedures to ensure smooth hand-off to ongoing service associates.
- Configuration Analyst at ADP, LLC
- Calc Engine Analyst at Aon-Hewitt, LLC
- Conversions & Implementations Project Manager at The Newport Group, Inc
- Client Relationship Manager at The Hartford
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems