Moca, PR September 2016-Present
Configuration Management Analyst I
• Crate, Verify, Validate, Approve and Release Drawings and Specs in TeamCenter and AeroPDM.
• Create and Manage Approval Routes for Company Document Releases & Production
• Team Work in Order to Comply with Customer Requirements and Deadlines
• Customer Service Board (CSB) CM; coordinating work meetings within a Task Team group and acting as liaison for a Chairman between internal and external customers worldwide for urgent and critical production, Service Related Difficulty and Quality issues.
- Configuration Management Analyst I at Vanguard Emergency Mgt
- Disaster Housing Inspector for FEMA at Vanguard Emergency Mgt
- Materials Clerk/Planner at Vanguard Emergency Mgt
- Receptionist/ Security Support for Infotech/Axon PR at Infotech Aerospace/Axon PR
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration, Marketing
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Active Security Clearance. Process transactions in Master Control (MC) for Trouble Reports. Process Change Requests in MC along with associated Quality documentation. Perform System Administration and maintenance, including management of user accounts, and updates to forms and routing protocols. Analyze and evaluate configuration management issues associated with maintaining and controlling all configuration management technical documentation. Provide recommendation for updates to technical documentation as necessary. Identify issues and problems created by proposed changes and corrective action. Conduct Audits of NATSC technical documentation and Work Packages to ensure all revisions are up to date and current. Supervisor: Steven Karnes (401-832-5379) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Contact me first
- NATSC Configuration Management Analyst at Leidos Corporation
- NATSC Data Entry Operator at Leidos Corporation
- PSD Newport- General Clerk III at Mancon, Inc
- Patient Care Coordinator at So County Trail
6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Prepare and provide agendas, minutes and information packages; track action items; schedule and coordinate weekly meetings; attend and support weekly meetings.
• Manage and utilize various automated tools for CM support function including, PR Databese, JIRA and IBM Rational Dynamic Object Operational Requirements System (DOORS).
• Perform Quality Assurance (QA) checks for data accuracy and assist with resolution of description.
• Work as a liaison and facilitate communication flow within internal team and external customers to elicit, analyze, and implement requirements for system baseline management.
• Maintain file repositories and workflows via SharePoint or similar file/workflow-management tools.
• Involvement in the developing and maintaining of the CM Standard Operation Procedure (SOP). Ensure changes to policies and procedures are properly approved, communicated and managed throughout the CM process.
• Participate in configuration audits, and evaluation of software products to ensure proper identification, control, and status accounting of software baseline.
• Experience generating software builds for product releases using Visual Studios and Powershell.
- Configuration Management Analyst at SCCI
- SharePoint Training Business Analyst at Epsilon Inc
- Training and Help Desk Specialist at ASM Research
- Athletic Communication Student Assitant at Shenandoah University
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration (Concentrated in Sports Management)
• Successfully serving as Configuration Management Analyst and Contractor CM in support of DoD AMRDEC software development effort, Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) Institutional Conduct of Fire Trainer (ICOFT).
• Performing Configuration Management (CM) tasks, as well as Quality Assurance (QA) tasks, while working closely with project team and project management on a daily basis.
• Interfacing with external customers daily to ensure mission and requirements are met.
• CM activities are performed in accordance with DoD, AMCOM, AMRDEC, Systems Simulation, Software and Integration Directorate (S3i).
• Implementing Configuration Management Plans (CMP), generating Configuration Control Board (CCB) Charters (CCBC), conducting electronic CCBs, and generating and maintaining baselines.
• Efficiently maintaining CM contract data requirement lists (CDRLs) for active Statements of Work (SOWs).
• Coordinating the review of data products delivered in support of assigned program contracts.
• Distributing software in accordance with CM standard operating procedures.
• Maintaining distribution listing and delivery records (Software; HWIL).
• Effectively administering and monitoring the following configuration management tools to store, track, and manage configuration items: SharePoint, Serena Dimensions, AMRDEC SAFEsite, TopVue, DigiCat, and Engineering Repository.
- Configuration Management Analyst at Signalink
- Staff Field Technician II at Applied Research Associates, Inc.
- QA Laboratory Technician at Pride Technologies, LLC
- Draft Quality Technician at A Head For Profits, LLC.
5 months at this Job
- B.F.A. - Photography
- A.S. - General Studies
- High School Diploma
working with Engineering Product Groups, Manufacturing, Procurement, and Quality teams to achieve development and production release of hardware and software documentation in a timely manner to meet production schedules and goals. Maintain version control and oversee the build and release processes including Software Configuration using the current Product Data Management system to ensure version control integrity. Work with product teams to coordinate product documentation packages develop and release to Manufacturing and Procurement in a timely manner. Perform a technical review of all new releases and engineering changes for correctness and clarity. Review all changed and new documents for export compliance including ITAR regulations. Received Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Super User status for the PDM system to enable being a mentor and adviser during problem solving periods. Worked with many multi-disciplined teams to trouble shoot a wide variety of technical problems and achieved critical path launches of revised and new products. Maintained and reviewed all Document Control standard operating procedures to be compliant with all current FAA, Military and Customer requirements. Developed new configuration control methods to improve accuracy and document tracking..
- Senior Configuration Management Analyst at Honeywell Intl
24 years at this Job
- - Design
Leads five personnel providing Configuration Management support for PMA-265 F/A-18 and EA-18G platform.
➢ Ensures adherence to Government-instituted processes and procedures for documentation, change control management, data management, reconfiguration, base lining, data management, and other relevant technical processes.
➢ Analyzes proposed Engineering Change Proposal (ECPs)/Variances/Technical Directives (TDs)/Rapid Action Minor Engineering Changes (RAMECs) of product design to determine effect on overall system, and coordinates recording of modifications for management control.
➢ Provides technical and programmatic guidance for configuration and/or data management to ensure execution within the program approved budget, schedule and performance.
➢ Records and reports configuration item descriptions and departures from the baseline throughout a weapons system's lifecycle.
➢ Monitors and reviews Requests for Proposal, Statements of Work and ECPs, configuration changes, in-service/programmatic/logistics impacts of ECPs; contract modifications for ECPs and production implementation of approved ECPs with recommendations for action.
➢ Assists Program Managers to integrate Foreign Military Sales (FMS) support requirements of Engineering Change Proposals to be considered by customer country, report the anticipated costs and impact on support, process customer country ECP documentation and recommend modified aircraft support concepts.
➢ Analyzes costs, schedules and performance to develop a baseline for managing programs throughout their life-cycle.
➢ Performs the necessary functions of aircraft systems and support equipment configuration management for FMS by collecting, completing, organizing, and interpreting technical data and financial information to support acquisition programs.
➢ Implements excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills to create, route, track, and translate program requirements, status, budget, and schedules into Configuration Control Board (CCB) packages.
➢ Manages and coordinates FMS TDs and ECPs throughout their approval process utilizing CM tools such as: e.Power, PMD, and NATEC.
Leads five personnel providing Configuration Management support for PMA-265 F/A-18 and EA-18G platform.
- Configuration Management Analyst at MAG Aerospace
- Quality Assurance Supervisor / Quality Assurance Specialist at US Navy
- Maintenance Control Leading Chief Petty Officer at US Navy
- Production Control Supervisor / Leading Petty Officer at US Navy
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Configuration Manager Working for Torch Tech at Hanscom AFB, who is a sub-contractor for Oasis Systems in Lexington MA. Learning DOD Acquisition Configuration management.
Working for Torch Tech at Hanscom AFB, who is a sub-contractor for Oasis Systems in Lexington MA. Learning DOD Acquisition Configuration management.
- Configuration Management Analyst at Torch Technologies
- Lead Configuration Analyst III at Albany Engineered Composites
- Configuration Analyst, (contract position) at General Dynamics Land Systems
- Configuration Analyst, (contract position) at Force Protection
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Business studies
• Experience with MIL/DOD Standards, in particular EIA-649 and MIL-HDBK-61 and ASME Y14.100 Standard.
• Support project management team in identification of product configuration Items (CI)
• Perform change management tasks as defined in CM process documents.
• Working knowledge for performing configuration Status Accounting (CSA).
• Coordinate and facilitate product Physical Configuration Audits (CSA).
• Coordinate and facilitate product Functional Configuration Audits (FCA) if required.
• Develop CSA reports.
• Support document control personnel as required.
• Coordinate with other remotely located team members to facilitate completion of all CM process steps.
• Act as CM process subject matter expert to other functional groups within the company.
• Assist with the preparation of and take part in various program reviews
• Other duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the Organization.
• Prepare and maintain logs to support the Technical Data Package (TDP).
- Configuration Management Analyst at Yulista Aviation
- Sales Coordinator at Sherwin Williams
- IT Assistance at Rachel’s Vinyl
- Sales Associate, Owen at Lowe's
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management of Technology
- Associates of Science - General studies
Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB)
• Currently responsible for Configuration Management support for MIDB project. The regular tasks include: release management, baselines, engineering drops to multiple customers, metrics, physical configuration audits, software builds and CM control for software and documentation changes.
• Responsible for requirements management and data analysis on MIDB project.
• Setting up Redmine, GITLab and Jenkins for Change Management and automated software builds.
• Controlling changes to the Configuration items via CRBs (customer site) and ERBs (development site), using Redmine.
• Perform regular software builds in Sun/Solaris environment using GITLab and Jenkins.
• Prepare engineering drops and final package for the release and perform physical configuration audits.
• Prepare business metrics for management. DDB, CIFA Portal and IDSRS projects
• Performed configuration management support for DDB, CIFA Portal and IDSRS programs.
• Designed and implemented Rational ClearQuest based defect tracking system for IDSRS, CIFA Portal, BNOC Operations and DCGS-A projects.
• Designed and implemented Change Control process for various Northrop Grumman projects.
- Sr. Configuration Management Analyst at NORTHTROP GRUMMAN Corp
- Configuration Management Specialist, Staff at LOCKHEED MARTIN Corp
- Software Configuration Manager at AC TECHNOLOGIES, INC
- VAX/VMS System Administrator at Pentagon Federal Credit Union
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS in Computer Science - Mechanics and Optics
• Provide Configuration Management Support for Leidos Civil Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC) III for FAA Power Systems, Facilities and Infrastructure (PSF&I) Configuration Control Board CCB).
• Support Life Cycle Management of PSF&I products in the NAS in accordance with FAA Order (1800.66).
• Submit Configuration Control Decisions (CCDs)/ NAS Change Proposals (NCPs) to Must Evaluators for comments and review before submitting to the Configuration Control Board (CCB) for approval.
• Attend monthly Engineering Review Board meeting to identify and resolve issues as they relate to PSF&I engineering changes being proposed in current Case Files.
• Use FAA's WebCM system to monitor open CCDs/NCPs, close CCDs/NCPs, review FAA Orders and Technical Instructions for PSF&I.
• Use ProjectWise to view and download engineering drawings to Apple iPad for FAA Facilities Audits.
- Configuration Management Analyst at Leidos
- Configuration Management (CM)/Data Management (DM) Analyst at Leidos
- Configuration Manager at Leidos
- Engineering Technologist III at URS/EG&G
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Engineering Technology