Moca, PR September 2016-Present
Configuration Management Analyst I
• Crate, Verify, Validate, Approve and Release Drawings and Specs in TeamCenter and AeroPDM.
• Create and Manage Approval Routes for Company Document Releases & Production
• Team Work in Order to Comply with Customer Requirements and Deadlines
• Customer Service Board (CSB) CM; coordinating work meetings within a Task Team group and acting as liaison for a Chairman between internal and external customers worldwide for urgent and critical production, Service Related Difficulty and Quality issues.
- Configuration Management Analyst I at Vanguard Emergency Mgt
- Disaster Housing Inspector for FEMA at Vanguard Emergency Mgt
- Materials Clerk/Planner at Vanguard Emergency Mgt
- Receptionist/ Security Support for Infotech/Axon PR at Infotech Aerospace/Axon PR
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration, Marketing
As Configuration Management Analyst: Manual data cleanup for systems conversion at Aristocrat. Configuration of related parts in database, updated BOMs, created documentation for ERP best practices. As Project Coordinator: Performed internal compliance audit of I-9 documentation for 2016-2018 employees of the Conventions Division. Reviewed employment verification and supporting documents, created legal memorandums, updated CRM (Microsoft Dynamix).
- Project Coordinator/Configuration Management Analyst at Eastridge Workforce Solutions
- Program Coordinator II at University of Washington
- Instructor at University of Washington
- Office Manager at Cardiac Insight, Inc
7 months at this Job
- Master of Library and Information Science - Library and Information Science
- Bachelor of Science
SAIC, Huntsville, AL May 2018 - Present Configuration Management Analyst As part of the Configuration Management team, maintain hardware configuration control, incorporating all approved changes into the Configuration Item (CI). Facilitate weekly Configuration Control Board(s) (CCB), acting on Class I and Class II Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Requests for Deviation (RFD), and Request for Variance (RFV). Perform Physical Configuration Audit (PCA) to compare "as built" configuration to released Technical Data Package, document any audit discrepancies, and identify, plan, and provide path forward for closure of all open action items. Review Engineering Release Record (ERR), Configuration Status Accounting Report (CSAR), and Configuration Item Verification Record (CIVR) for completion and accuracy, as compared to latest TDP.
- Configuration Management Analyst at SAIC
- Analyst at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Project Coordinator, UH-60 MDW VIP/ESSS Wing at Yulista Management Services
- Resource Manager at MDW and COMHAWK UH60 Programs
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Psychology
* Interpret and implement ongoing Arbonne's analytics product requirements. * Understand general business drivers and context for development projects. * Write and implement complex SQL. * Debug, troubleshoot and improve production code. * Work in an agile environment. * Create and maintain technical documentation * Manage, implement, and administer system configuration for Arbonne's global eCommerce platform. * Facilitate gathering of configuration requirements. * Identify configuration conflicts and work with stakeholders to develop solutions. * Performs initial test of new and modified configurations prior to promotion to production environment. * Provide production support for diagnosing and resolving configuration related issues. * Maintain configuration items, baselines, and project artifacts using Arbonne's configuration management repository. * Regulate the change process so that only approved and validated configuration changes are implemented in production.
- Configuration Management Analyst at Arbonne International
- Customer Service Trainer & Developer at Arbonne International
- Customer Service Associate at Arbonne International
- Box Office Manager at The Black Academy of Arts and Letters
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE - BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
22554 Supervisor: Larry Eckert, (540) 699-0025 Email: [email protected] You may contact Responsible for configuration management issues associated with maintaining and controlling all hardware inventory, documentation, product releases, and software configuration management. Work closely with the Configuration Control Board in defining and implementing procedures for releasing new products throughout the entire life cycle. Provide change management and produce configuration management guidance on duties such as development, implements and audits the configuration management process and associated documentation to ensure the organizational configuration management policy is being followed. Review and establish CM audits. Preform configuration management activities related to identification, control, and tracking of designed systems and/or equipment. Coordinate multiple related projects. Take a proactive approach to anticipating, preventing and solving problems. Preform other duties as assigned by the Government Lead.
- Configuration Management Analyst at Peridot Solutions
- Program Analyst / Executive Assistant at Department of Defense
- REMEDY ADMINISTRATOR / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT at KIK Technologies
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Criminal Justice and Homeland Security Studies
- Associate of Applied Science - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
Active Secret Clearance)
• Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs. Maintains configuration control of acquisition products and data.
• Tracks configuration changes. Coordinates and supports development of Engineering Change Proposals.
• Supports program milestone briefings as they pertain to configuration management. Apply government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management, data management, reconfiguration, base lining, data management, and other relevant processes.
• Ensure adherence to institutionalized processes and procedures.
- Configuration Management Analyst at StraCon Services Group
- Senior Configuration Management at American Electronics Inc
- Senior Program Analyst at American Electronics Inc
- Senior Acquisition Analyst at American Electronics Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- AAS - Management Development
- - Advanced Accounting
- - Basic Accounting
• Update a documentation tracking system. Create, Review and Maintain Bill of Material in Oracle
• Provide reports to management
• Assist in finding areas for process improvements and actively implementing changes in the PLM tool
• Review and release engineering change data and changes documenting activities ensuring adherence to configuration management procedures and policies
• Facilitate and secretary the Change Control Board. Provide comprehensive meeting minutes
• Maintain, release and publish quality related documents (QAM, QSP, WI)
• Order and Maintain Specification Library
• Knowledge and understanding of ISO9001/AS9100 and EIA-649
• Interpret program requirements when directly affecting Configuration Management Organization
• Enter Lead Times, Customer Deliverables, Internal Reports, Maintain and create Forms.
• Item Set Up including Repair, Firm Fixed Price, Warranty and Outside Process Parts-Painted Parts
• Set Up New Suppliers in Oracle and Maintain Non-Disclosure Agreements.
• Oracle User Manual and Make/Buy Change Reports
- Configuration Management Analyst at Telair U.S. Cargo Systems
- Inspector at Uchiyama America Manufacturing Inc
- at Edible Arrangements
- at Fayetteville State University
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Theater Assistant
Maintain and execute CM Plan (CMP), procedures and activities throughout the program's full lifecycle. Lead all change requests supporting JIEDDO's software develop team. Responsible for tracking configuration changes, version control, and release scheduling of all in-house products. Responsible for the updating and verification of JIEDDO's software baselines; administrative, server, standard, and nonstandard workstations. Maintain JIEDDO's Approved Software List, Development and ITE Approved software Products by controlling commercial off- the-shelf and developed software products including licensing management within an advanced information technology environment.
- Configuration Management Analyst at AMYX, Inc / Truestone LLC / XLA Inc
- at AMYX, Inc / Truestone LLC / XLA Inc
- Logistic Analyst at AMYX, Inc / Truestone LLC / XLA Inc
- DHS/OCIO Headquarters Program Property Manager at ALON Inc
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Studies
• Complete traceability of configurable items deployed in the delivery of the office automation network and system assets within the preferred Defense Health Agency (DHA) asset management system.
• Configuration Management (CM) practices/procedures including, but not limited to, developing a configuration baseline, planning, hosting and documentation of regular Configuration Control Boards, and creating and adhering to a configuration change process.
• Formal baselining process for ensuring that Hardware and Software revisions are fully documented, to include functionality and interfaces with other systems/tools, and placed under formal configuration control.
• Used the CM module with the preferred DHA ITSM Tool (i.e. BMC Remedy) to monitor the maintenance and enhancement efforts of CIs.
• Documented and scheduled changes and associated with releases using the Remedy tool.
• Captured, processed and reported all processes, procedures and changes detailed within the Configuration Management Plan (CMP).
• Ensured that CM processes and data collection are compatible with the government preferred CM plans and processes.
• Worked with the government to support DHA Configuration Management Database (CMDB) processes and service and process audits.
• Assisted the Lead with tasks associated with CM and demonstrating initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, and excellent oral and written skills.
• Tracked changes and coordinating work on files among multiple people using workflows in SharePoint, and using software development source code management.
• Prepared documents for the Change Advisory Board (CAB) for online voting approvals.
• Established and maintained the integrity of work products using configuration identification, configuration control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits.
• Perform activities in support of quality management system of established policies, processes, procedures and applicable standards (ISO, CMMI, ITIL)
- Configuration Management Analyst at Quadrant, Inc
- Architect of the Capitol at Quadrant, Inc
- Staff Coordinator at Private Duty
- Senior Computer Specialist/Configuration Management Specialist at Federal Aviation Administration - Veracity Engineering Inc
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems
Koam Engineering Services,TDL CB-ISEA Code 41190.
Supervisor: Mr. Nate Tran, (619) 524-3549, email: [email protected]
• Provide refurbishment and installation planning and logistical support for the Common Data Link System (CDLS) In-Service Engineering Agent (ISEA).
• Establish processes or methods as trained to create and track documents to support alteration installation tasking.
• Provide and maintain plan of actions and milestones.
• Ability to coordinate responses to integration and verification questions and other documentation to ensure compliance with quality processes and program office reporting.
• Provide supply support item management services for the initial creation of National Stock Number (NSN) items assigned to CDLS Tech Refresh (TR) project in accordance with MILSTRIP/MILSTRAP Desk Guides, and Item Unique Identification (IUID) per SECNAVISNT 4440.34
• Track and assist on all requisitions submitted, carcass returns, and outgoing shipments using the SAVSUP online Commercial Asset Visibility (CAV) program in support of CDLS installations.
• Produce Integrated Logistics System (ILS) certifications and associated data in applicable Configuration Data Managers Database-Open Architecture (CDMD-OA). RELEVANT EXPERIENCE (cont'd)
• Unload, receive and inspects inbound and outbound ILS materials as it arrives/departs at on-site and off-site locations. This may include Coordinated Shipboard Allowance List (COSAL), and Post Delivery Maintenance Availability materials.
• From Maintenance Index Page (MIP) / Maintenance Requirement Card (MRC) requirements, processes and kit-packages materials for shipping to support ship maintenance schedules and activities.
• Issue and inventory Tools, Parts and Materials
• Inventory, cycle counts, mark and issue all materials, including items for storage.
• Performs receipt of materials transactions. Ensure timely delivery of materials and support to required destination as directed.
• Conduct monthly physical inventories in coordination with departmental representatives and company commanders of all DPAS registered line items; reconcile results with previous inventories and update Web DPAS; and receive or expend DPAS items and update Web DPAS
- Configuration Management Analyst at KES, Inc
- Logistics Management Specialist at Professional Analysis, Inc
- Supervisor at Material Process Center
- Warehouse Specialist at Olgoonik Technical Services, LLC
5 months at this Job
- Business Management Degree
- High School Diploma
- - Cold Chain Management