Responsible for the distribution of software to over 8,000 Windows devices on Winona State University campus via SCCM, MDT, PowerShell, VBScript, and batch files. Experience writing, compiling, debugging, refactoring, documenting, and distributing scripts and apps written in several languages such as PowerShell, VBScript, batch files, and Windows command line. Helped with the rollout, utilization, usage, and reporting of campus technologies such as Splunk, Adobe Creative Cloud, Alertus Desktop, and several Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), Teams, Active Directory, Office 365, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Software Center.
- Configuration Manager at WSU
- Web Developer and Bartender at Bub's Brewing Company
8 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
By direction of the Government Configuration Manager, utilizing CMPRO, the CM specialist supports the SMNS-SF AN/SLQ-60 and AMNS AN/ASQ-232A by providing an organized and logical methodology to collate relevant technical data and enter this data into the CMPro repository.
● Determines, verifies, enters, and maintains the entire Seafox inventory into CMPro, validating the numbers periodically, and each time parts are removed and entered. Due to the volume of parts brought into controlled inventory, either by a signed DD250 or DD1149, managing and verifying spares count is a daily activity.
● Associates data modules to drawing parts lists, redlining data modules that require edits/updates.
● Other responsibilities include uploading drawings to the drawing repository, verifying all current drawings have been uploaded, verifying drawing type, drawing sheets, status, revision, and parts lists are added as needed, adding alternate parts as required.
● Editing and verifying Approved Parts List (APLs).
● Generates Work Orders from CMPro for Seafox systems scheduled and unscheduled maintenance when directed by NSWC PCD or ANA.
● Updates and provides ECP tracking and Configuration Status Accounting on a monthly basis.
- Configuration Manager at Atlas, North America
- Technical Writer at NantHealth
- Technical Writer at Technical Support Specialists
- Senior Test Analyst at Engility Corporation
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Analyzed complex engineering change proposals. ❖ Designed, developed, and established configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements. ❖ Reviewed and made recommendations on contractor engineering data. ❖ Identified requirements and coordinating the development and implementation of computer based configuration, data management systems, and electronic data support. ❖ Developed and implemented new processes affecting both the Program Management Office and the Project Sustainment Team. ❖ Established policy and procedures over the Configuration Management Library (CML) software, PVCS, and HP Quality Center/ALM containing program documentation, data/coding and the tracking of program Business Change Requests (BCRs), Problem Reports (PRs), Deficiency Reports (DRs) and Watch Items (WITs). ❖ Established, developed and administrated the PMO's SharePoint and Configuration Control Board serving as the Secretariat and Principal Voting Member. ❖ Managed, provided insight and advised the PMO on program and project Integrated Master Schedules (IMS). ❖ Directly assisted the Program Manager and other key government officials with Software Development Lifecycle and Acquisitions support. ❖ Provided complete configuration control over program documentation and data/coding. ❖ Peer reviewed deliverables from the sustainment and development team.
Analyzed complex engineering change proposals.
❖ Designed, developed, and established configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements.
❖ Reviewed and made recommendations on contractor engineering data.
❖ Identified requirements and coordinating the development and implementation of computer based configuration, data management systems, and electronic data support.
❖ Developed and implemented new processes affecting both the Program Management Office and the Project Sustainment Team.
❖ Established policy and procedures over the Configuration Management Library (CML) software, PVCS, and HP Quality Center/ALM containing program documentation, data/coding and the tracking of program Business Change Requests (BCRs), Problem Reports (PRs), Deficiency Reports (DRs) and Watch Items (WITs).
❖ Established, developed and administrated the PMO's SharePoint and Configuration Control Board serving as the Secretariat and Principal Voting Member.
❖ Managed, provided insight and advised the PMO on program and project Integrated Master Schedules (IMS).
❖ Directly assisted the Program Manager and other key government officials with Software Development Lifecycle and Acquisitions support.
❖ Provided complete configuration control over program documentation and data/coding.
❖ Peer reviewed deliverables from the sustainment and development team.
- Configuration Manager at Oasis Systems
- Information Systems Security Officer at Nisga'a Tek, LLC
- Configuration Manager at Nisga'a Tek, LLC
- Software Tester at Robbins-Gioia
5 months at this Job
Responsible for Asset Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Configuration Management for Program Manager (PM) Department of Defense (DoD) Biometrics Acquisitions program office.
• Manage Configuration Control Board (CCB) and Technical Control Board (TRB) consisting of program leadership and key stakeholders for PM DoD Biometrics, Communications-Electronic Command (CECOM) and Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Capabilities Manager (TCM) Biometrics and Forensics
• Procured and maintain over 150 software licenses, renewals, tracking and cost-totaling over $2 million in software assets
• Built multi-layered SharePoint2013 structure for program office
• Developed comprehensive baseline process to archive over 2,500 files and 300 media disks from the past 12 years of program sustainment
• Revised and streamlined Contract Deliverable Requirement List (CDRL) procedure to process over 700 deliverable documents each year with 50% greater efficiency and 100% accuracy
• Authored and revised 6 major charter documents for Configuration Management
• Trained 30+ people on SharePoint navigation and functionality
• Conducted a full program transition of software from Program Executive Office - Intelligence, Electronic Warfare & Sensors (PEO IEW&S) PM DoD Biometrics to CECOM, to include managing the procurement of over $1 million of software
• Recreated 20+ forms from Microsoft Word files to PDF fill-able forms to improve processing speed and accuracy cross teams
• Processed the assignment and approvals for over 150 Engineering Change Proposals (ECP)
- Configuration Manager at United States Army - PM DoD Biometrics
- Change Manager at United States Patent & Trademark Office
- Configuration Management Senior Analyst at Accenture Federal Services
- Change Management Consultant at Deloitte
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Hospitality Management
• Deputy Program Manager for Program Manager Soldier Protection and Individual Equipment, responsible for managing over 150 personnel in the delivery of services to PEO Soldier/PM SPIE/PM SCIE/PM SPE.
• Configuration Manager in support of Product Manager Soldier Protective Equipment (PdM SPE) Task Order. Responsible for establishing and maintaining CM across Product Baseline for over 27 fielded End-Items. Established and maintained all CM activities in accordance with ITIL v3 2011, EIA-649C and MIL-HDBK 61A.
• Software Support lead for Government Owned Technical System (GOTS) logistic management tool for Rapid Fielding Initiatives (RFI).
• Organized and facilitated the PdM SPE Risk, Issues, and Opportunities (RIO) board lead the Risk Management activities and developed the appropriate SharePoint tools to manage and report risks.
• Interim Integrated Master Scheduler for SPE, led the migration from ad-hoc schedules to a Project Server environment.
• Deployed SharePoint resources for a Program Library, Workflow for Change Control, and other Program activities.
- Deputy Program Manager/Configuration Manager at NCI Information Systems Inc
- Configuration Manager at Chenega Decision Services
- Configuration Manager at T-Rex
- Configuration Manager at DMI
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Electronics
Currently working as the Requirements and Configuration Manager for THALES Middle-East on Dubai Metro Route 2020 extension. Thales has been contracted to provide upgrades to all the sub-systems on the existing Red Line and to provide state-of-the-art Communications, Operation Control System - SCADA, and Signaling solutions for the extension of Red Line metro.
• Implement Configuration and change management for Thales' scope on the project following closely the Client's Configuration Management plan.
• Coordinating with off-shore and on-shore teams to gather Configuration data.
• Configuration and change management utilizing PTC's Windchill for Product Lifecycle management for all hardware, software, and project deliverable documents according to the project phase progression.
• Adding Configuration data in the CM tool to create "AS-Specified", "As-Designed" , "To-be-deployed", "As-Deployed", and As-Delivered data.
• Creating and managing baselines (FBL, ABL, PBL, IBL) in CM tool.
• Managing design change requests (DCR) in CM tool and Atlassians' Jira (PCR tool).
• Participate & Support of Integration, Verification, Validation, Qualification, T&C activities via requirements verification and validation matrix.
• Perform Physical and Functional Configuration Audits.
• Provide maintenance management data for test and site installed asset for import into Maintenance management system (IBM Maximo).
• Providing Verification & Validation and complete bi-directional traceability of all the Client requirements via DOORS Next Generation and DOORS 9.6 following closely the client's Requirements management plan.
• Managing changes to design following the change management process.
• Conducting internal overall Requirements and Configuration audits for THALES scope.
• Preparing for Requirements and Configuration audits by client and consortium.
- Requirements and Configuration Manager at Thales International Middle East
- Requirements and Configuration Manager - Riyadh Metro at Louis Berger
- Consortium Requirements Manager (Dubai Tram Project) at Alstom Transport SA
- Configuration Leader (Etihad Railway Project) at Saipem Abu Dhabi
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems - MSIS
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Rational Software SME / System Administrator
• Currently the DevOps Domain Leader / Software Configuration Manager on a federal project. Provide ongoing daily DevOps & SCM support as the DevOps Build & Deployment manager and software configuration manager to enterprise programs within IBM.
• Integrated Jenkins with the Rational Team Concert Source control & Build Engine automating the CI/CD process of code checkin to code builds
• Automated the build procees using Jenkins to reduce human error and speed up production processes
• Automate Build Deployments utilizing UrbanCode Udeploy to package source code builds & libraries into containers that are pushed into multiple Dev & Test Environments eventually being released to production
• 20+ years of Experience as a Software Configuration manager utilizing a multitude of Software Version Control tools
• Perform parallel development in a CI/CD pipeline with the latest crop of SCM tools. (GIT, MTFS, RTC, Clearcase, Subversion, Perforce, Maven, CVS, Star Team) are all tools that I have used to perform SCM code & document version control, merging, baselining and builds
• Responsible for maintaining DevOps Automation Scripts running in Perl, Python and MS PowerShell
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012 System Administrator, maintaining the operating systems of all the servers utilized in the DevOps tools chain, applying patches to the operating system and tools applications making sure they are meeting all security compliances
• Linux System Administrator maintaining the operating systems of all the servers utilized in the DevOps tools chain, applying patches to the operating system and tools applications making sure they are meeting all security compliances
• In addition to daily DevOps, Software Configuration Management, System Administration duties I also provide first, second and third tier consulting, mentoring and support to enterprise IBM projects around the world. Lowes, HSBC Bank, Marriot, MapIt, Florida Family Services are a few examples of enterprise SCM projects I have setup and supported
• Communicate and Work directly with Developers and team members making sure they are working in the correct baselines on the correct releases on a daily basis
• Work directly with Program Executives and Management providing, Release Reports, Release Notes and Audits documenting everything that has gone into a Release
• Rational Tools Subject Matter Expert. Provide first, second and third tier support for all matters related to Rational Tools ranging from the SCM tools to the Functional Tools to the Reporting Tools
• Administer and Maintain Websphere Application Server
• Maintain RequisitePro and ClearQuest Web environments running on WebSphere & Windows Server 2012
• Maintain Clearquest schema with custom Perl Scripting
• Maintain RequisitePro projects adding new requirement types and attributes when requested by the requirements analysts
• Working towards AWS (Amazon Web Services) Certification June 2018
- DevOps Engineer / Software Configuration Manager at IBM
- Qualified CM Manager / DevOps Enginner at
- Principle Configuration Manager / Rational Administrator at SRA International
- at Cruical Security
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.B.A in M.I.S. - Management Information Systems
• Conducted database and tool quality assurance testing for new software developed
• Provided high-level information overviews on new Human Health and Performance Directorate (HHP Directorate) software tools - COSMOS and MST, to various organizations, and one-on-one for management as requested
• Continually mentored and trained configuration management peers
• Ensured configuration control activities were implemented for HHP Directorate
• Prepared and updated work instructions
• Was liaison between HHP Directorate organization and ISS for change management, software requirements and database migration
• As a meeting coordinator specialist provided support for administrative, audio visual, configuration document control and CM for the Human Research Program Control Board and the Biomedical Research and Environmental Sciences Control Board Configuration Management
- Configuration Manager at Human Health and Performance Directorate
- Configuration Manageme Specialist at All Points Logistics
- Configuration Management Specialist at Bastion Technologies
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Communication
Service Asset Configuration Manager
➢ Supports the design, development, and implementation of automated processes for gathering, populating, and maintaining Configuration Management Database (CMDB) data
➢ Works closely with customers, Systems Engineering and Service Delivery Teams to establish business requirements for the CMDB
➢ Defines and develops business processes, policies, roles and responsibilities, and performance metrics
➢ Works closely with customers, Systems Engineering and Service Delivery Teams to establish business requirements for the CMDB
➢ Manages the purchase, deployment, maintenance, utilization and disposal of software within the organization enterprise
➢ Closely works with Configuration Management on accurate Configuration Management Database (CMDB) updates
➢ Maintains current historical records of all IT assets including software versioning control
➢ Performs enterprise auditing of software and hardware using CM tools such as SCCM, and Discovery
➢ Create reports to identify KPIs to improve processes, efficiency and data accuracy
- Service Asset Configuration Manager at CACI, USCENTCOM
- Change and Release Manager at CACI, USCENTCOM
- IT Service Desk Technical Analyst at CACI, USCENTCOM
- Information Technology Pathways Internship (SCEP) at Air Force Civilian Service
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems Management - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Computer Systems
Provides configuration management knowledge and support to Device Engineering (DE) team and other areas within Alarm.com. Provides support to Program Manager's solution(s), infrastructure, associated documentation, and configuration and change management (CM) processes. Develops and implements the CM processes and procedures, tracking of CM tasks and action items, management of the change repository, and preparing and coordinating CM correspondence and documentation.
• Manages and develops CM system to manage parts, documents, change orders, baselines, BOMs, and other pertinent information for Alarm.com.
• Develops and maintain CM policy, plan, charters, processes, and procedures.
• Reviews CM plans for compliance.
• Provides configuration accounting in support of change management activities and facilitate/participate in applicable Control Boards.
• Tracks hardware baselines to include part numbers and revisions.
• Participates in the planning, conduct, and report preparation of Functional Configuration Audits and Physical Configuration Audits. Chenega Decision Sciences
- Senior Configuration Manager at Alarm.com
- Chief of Configuration Management - GFEBS at U.S. Army
- SR. Subject Matter Expert at SMS Data Products, Inc
- Sr. Service Delivery Manager at NTT Data, Federal Services, Inc
4 months at this Job
- MASTER CERTIFICATION
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Interdisciplinary Studies