Configuration Manager for US Defense Contractor executing various USAF projects across several platforms. Responsible for the maintenance of internal sharepoint sites, and uploading data into IFS. Oversaw all Software and Hardware releases.
- Configuration Manager at Terma NA
- Business Analyst at Tripoint Solutions
- Business Analyst at Bryan Construction
- Program Administrator at NTConcepts
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Federal Emergency Management Agency
Configuration Manager (10/2018 to Present) Defined the methodology by which the company plans and performs Configuration management activities. Along with the Project Manager, determined and documented the list of work products that will be managed. Services to include the government contract/agreement, Project Management plan, project WBS, approved requirements and deliverables.
- Configuration Manager at Performant Recovery Inc
- Commercial Repayment Center Operations Manager at Performant Recovery Inc
- MSP CRC Indexing Supervisor at CGI Federal, Commercial Repayment Center
- GHP Indexing Supervisor at CGI Federal, Commercial Repayment Center
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Description: BMC Software is a product development company with head quarters in Lexington, USA. As a part of the Quality Assurance team in BMC Software India, I am involved in the testing of VPC which is a part of Configuration Manager. Configuration manager is capable of verifying current patches available on servers in the datacenter, if patches are outdated download current patches from company website and upgrade them on the servers in datacenter. It has capability to handle thousands of server at a time. Responsibilities: ♦ Worked as a Quality Engineer. Job involves manual testing of the end product. ♦ Find the bugs in the product, report it to development team and get it fixed. ♦ Gather requirement and write test cases. Tools: Manual Testing on Unix and Windows platform. Client: Software AG: Location: India Software AG is a product based company. It has many products like Adabas, Natural, WCP, WCL, etc.
- Configuration Manager at
- Enterprise Transaction System (ETS) at Enterprise Transaction System (ETS)
- Route Planner at
- Database Analyst at Global Address Data
11 months at this Job
As a Configuration Manager Analyst assist in maintaining the DHS Configuration Management process to increase performance and reduce the risk to projects, operations, and associated hardware and software configuration baselines. Review, edit, update, and support preparation of final Change Requests (CR), reports, and artifacts.
• Ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time.
• Assess the change impact.
• Complete change management assessments.
• Support communication efforts.
• Support and engage senior leaders.
• Coordinate efforts with other specialists.
• Integrate change management activities into project plan.
• Evaluate and ensure user readiness.
• Support CM Boards through activities and deliverables such as conducting CR audit processing, reports, documents, service delivery guidance, and implementation support documents
• Develop, maintain, update, and implement CM plans and procedures
• Submit proposed changes to DHS systems, to the Change Control Board (CCB), maintain a record of all submitted and approved changes, and maintain a schedule of deliverables showing both the scheduled and actual implementation dates.
• Develop, maintain, update, and implement a Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB), a configuration item development record & configuration change status, and support the CCB.
• Assists in maintaining the DHS Configuration Management process to increase performance and reduce the risk to projects, operations.
• In charge of reviewing, editing, updating, and support the preparation of final Change Requests (CR), reports, and artifacts.
• Support CM Boards and Project Teams through activities and deliverables such as project status reports, documents, service delivery guidance, and implementation support documents.
• Develop, manage, maintain and provide a comprehensive weekly status report.
• Develop measurement processes for CRs, customer satisfaction, continuous improvement.
• Perform analysis and prepare reports; gather facts through research, etc. analyzing the client's business, drawing conclusions, preparing final reports and giving presentations.
- Configuration Manager Analyst at Department of Homeland Security/Creative Computing Solutions, Inc
- Information Technologist at NASA Goddard Space and Flight Center/ASRC
- Airport Supervisor at Department of Transportation
- Part-time Event Staff at Verizon Center
4 years, 3 months at this Job
• Training ◦ Created training materials for different ITSM processes and tools and led the classes
• ITSM Tools (ServiceNow, EasyVista) & ITIL Processes ◦ Worked with different groups to transform their existing processes and workflows into our ITSM tool by following ITIL standards ◦ Worked on the team that planned, developed and implemented the transition of ITSM tools from EasyVista to ServiceNow ◦ Stood up CMDB and discovery in ServiceNow and helped develop the CMDB structure ◦ Assisted in creating the Configuration Management process and communicating how it fits within existing ITIL processes ◦ Helped build an integration between EasyVista and Mission's contract field services ITSM platform, ConnectWise
- Configuration Manager at Mission Health System
- ITSM Admin at Mission Health System
- Owner-VP at Appalachian Network Services
- Account Manager at Synnex Corporation
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Joint Reprogramming Enterprise (JRE) Configuration Management (CM) Support the Joint Program Office (JPO) in the development of processes and procedures used in the planning, coordination, documentation, scheduling, and management of F-35/JPO configuration status accounting. Working with international partners to define CM processes for two partner labs still in development well ahead of IOC ensuring coverage and control to prevent unauthorized changes. Participating in Functional and Physical Configuration Audits for the JRE Working in concert with Lockheed Martin’s (LM) CM team to ensure strict adherence to mutually defined processes ensuring integrity of configuration status accounting and configuration information. Mediating and analyzing JRE change control issues Evaluate Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and Variances for correct effectivities, and supporting documentation Managing all incoming ECPs for the JSF Reprogramming Enterprise IPT of the F-35 Joint Program Office. Support coordination of the Change Review Board (CRB)/Change Control Board (CCB) processes Processing change requests in a timely manner and cognizant of laboratory milestones and schedule goals to minimize downtime. Assist when needed to upload and distribute received MVR’s, ECP’s and SDN’s in CM Information System (JCMIS) Prepare briefings and reports as well as support the JSF program at various meetings and symposia as authorized by the Government Overseeing CM of the US services’ (USAF, USN, USMC) laboratory as it continues to evolve while still delivering operational capability to fielded aircraft. Received Letter of Appreciation from Senior Material Leader of JRE; Dec ‘18
- Configuration Manager at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Logistics Analyst Sr. at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Engineering Technologist Sr at BAE Systems
- Configuration Management Analyst at BAE Systems
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Environmental Science and Policy
Identify, organize, and control software and hardware configuration changes. Identify and coordinate processes for version management, system build, backup and recovery, archiving, and change management.Support and facilitate auditing and reporting.
- Configuration Manager at Leidos
- Director of Operations at MVP Financial
- Pricing Analyst at Triton Systems LLc
1 month at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Create Configuration Plan for Defense Health Agency department.
• Draft policies, establish Hardware and software baselines for infrastructure servers and client workstations.
• Facilitate approved architecture and documentation, establish chartered CCB and document CM guidelines for department.
• Assist Security Officers to complete compliance tasks and improve penetration testing and compliance procedures.
- Configuration Manager at Quadrant, Inc
- Configuration Management tools and Best Practices - Chef, Ansible at Lynda.com
- Configuration Manager/Release Manager at US Dept. of Veterans Affairs
- Infrastructure Engineer at Price Waterhouse
6 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Public History
• Analyzed and reviewed current Configuration Management strengths and gaps.
• Provided recommendations and concrete plan to establish Configuration Management for agency.
• Audited current data and current processes on how data is being maintained.
• Provided instructions on how data is to be maintain in support of other ITIL processes.
• Reviewed and analyzed agency Asset Management processes and identify gaps on what is needed to establish an IT Asset Management Program.
- Configuration Manager at Concept Plus LLC
- Senior Platform Engineer at Capital One
- Senior Platform Engineer at Capital One
- Senior Process Manager at CapitalOne
3 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Computer Programming
• Provide direct support to the Defense Health Agency/Military Health System in the planning, execution and maintenance of the CM functions supporting a highly evolving IT environment as the Configuration Management Lead
• Manage tasks of CM team daily operations, assigns and monitors progress of configuration change tickets in BMC remedy database
• Prepare and present configuration changes to voting members of the Configuration Control Board (CCB).
• Maintain infrastructure information for IT systems, components and relationships used to deliver IT services
• Record and account for the status of configuration items (CI), and monitor data integrity in the configuration management database. (CMDB)
• Develop controls to ensure process alignment with and across business and technical Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) functional areas
• Develop and document CM process assets and other administrative. artifacts, such as presentations and reports as required
• Conduct impact and root cause analyses and reporting findings appropriately to IPT lead
• Review and evaluate ITSM process documentation to ensure adequate level of CM coverage and process integration is applied
• Maintain working relationships with external CM personnel/representatives and providing CM support as necessary
• Ensure the delivery of an effective and closed looped change process, to include facilitating meetings and serving as liaison/agent to external boards
• Analyze and quantify system change request data and creating applicable metric reports and presentations.
• Attend and actively participate in meetings and working groups as required
• Liaison between the engineering and operations teams to communicate system changes, expected issues and deployment activities in the production environment
- Configuration Manager at AbleVets LLC
- Inventory/ILS Specialist at Systems Technologies Inc
- Logistics/Implementation & Integration Engineer at Systems Technology Forum, Ltd
- Professional Staff at Systems Technologies Inc
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Management