Configuration Manager Ms. Reid currently supports the Veteran's Administration (VA) by serving as the Configuration Manager for the Veteran Authorization and Preferences Enhancements (VAPE) project. Her main responsibility includes ensuring that the project's Rational repository is maintained and setup for each individual Build (release) during the project's lifespan. This particular responsibility includes creating a specific folder structure, multiple sets of Rational tasks, links between the tasks, and verifying linkage for the project's requirements and the project's testing activities within the Rational repository. Ms. Reid is also responsible for managing project Change Requests and conducting the project's Configuration Control Board. Additionally, Ms. Reid is tasked with facilitating a bi-monthly Change and Configuration Management meeting when needed. Other responsibilities include conducting configuration audit reports for each Build, submitting and tracking access requests for individuals who need access to VAPE's Rational repository, ensuring that code-in-flight submissions are completed, assisting project team members with Rational questions and issues, entering an Informational Patch Description into FORUM for each Build, and maintaining and submitting CM related deliverables on a monthly basis for customer delivery.
- Configuration Manager at Pro-Sphere Tek
- Metrics Analyst at Columbus Technologies
- Configuration Manager at The Cabezon Group
- Configuration Manager at Pro-Sphere Tek
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
STG INC, Supporting FORSCOM G6 MSD The Configuration Manager is responsible for implementing management for all software configurations and ITIL standards of service asset and configuration management to the HQ IT Infrastructure. This includes implementing an organized repeatable process for software installations for client's workstations. Management of all software utilized on FORSCOM HQ workstations and infrastructure. Built a database of all computers on each network, identifying their assigned user and building the connection to which software is installed on every computer. The long-term product to be developed is the Configuration Management Database. With much care and detailed analysis, filtering data provided by other G6 teams to validate the accuracy of the information prior to the data being added and loaded into the CMDB. CM has identified processes, which could be better aligned for optimal time management. Examples being the general request for new computer assets, software installation, software acquisition, full lifecycle process for every users machine. The goal output of the CMDB is being able to identify exactly how much of a financial investment is made by the HQ for each user. This provides a better assessment of the true cost of ownership for all internally built applications and software packages. By knowing what is installed where and who has it, the G6 is better situated to budget for all software renewals. CM works daily with clients to understand their needs and to build in efficiently getting their software updated and installed by the service desk. CM works with the MSD purchasing manager to validate usage numbers for all software. This required detailed understanding of the software licensing structures for each software we use (including and not limited to Microsoft SQL and Server 2012 r2, VMware, VERITAS, all Microsoft software and Adobe software packages). To support the Cyber Security section, CM maintains an updated listing and copies of all CoNs issued by Netcom to authorize software for use on Army Networks. CM researches and obtains quotes for all software requests. All requests have to be evaluated by the weekly change board to identify the validity for the local network. Aiding the leadership in preparation of software renewals with recommendations of what is needed and the estimated cost to be expected. Has briefed multiple levels of leadership on the ITIL implementation plan articulately and in a way that all levels understand and support this new initiative.
- Configuration Manager at STG INC
- Owner and Seamstress, Crafty Kitah Designs at
- Freelance Data manager and IT support at Self Employed
- Operations Officer at G6, Reserve Component
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Configuration Manager August 2014 - Current
• Oversee the configuration of all enterprise projects including new hospital go-lives, hospital upgrades and optimization.
• Allocate resources for ongoing and future projects including, but not limited to, new enterprise clients, upsells, process enhancements and roll outs.
• Establish and document daily and ongoing processes that involve all areas of the implementation department.
• Supervise annual resident turnover project consisting of twenty three facilities and over four hundred separate programs for approximately 1,400+ residents.
• Organize teams across multiple departments to effectively achieve high level initiatives.
• Track progress of ongoing projects and report back to executive leadership weekly.
• Consult with Project Team Leads to coordinate and prepare for strategic change throughout the organization.
• Revise current processes to better fit a constantly changing environment.
• As a Senior member of the Standards Committee, establish 'best practices' for configuration by coordinating with the product and development teams to provide process documentation for new releases.
• Work with product and development teams establishing timelines for roll outs based on priority, benefit analysis, and resources required.
• Maintain a three day SLA (Service Level Agreement) turnaround of new users being added to established accounts.
• Approve time sheets including any necessary over-time for members of the configuration team.
• Interview internally and externally to hire new team members.
• Identify select clients to test new features and provide feedback prior to release.
• Prepare and present quarterly employee evaluations with personalized action plans to help individual meet and exceed career goals.
- Configuration Manager at PERFECTSERVE, INC
- New User Coordinator at PERFECTSERVE, INC
- Practice Client Recruiter and Qualifier at PERFECTSERVE, INC
- Help Center Specialist & Consultant at
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Political Science
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Business Administration
Professional offering expertise in project management, configuration management, operations optimization, corporate mission support, leadership / management, and personnel / technical training. Demonstrated expertise synthesizing personnel, management, and operations disciplines to meet organization requirements and align goals with organization values and vision. Successful track record of developing and leading highly effective teams, spearheading successful completion of complex projects, and promoting employee excellence and top level performance. TS-SCI with full-scope poly. Project Manager / Configuration Manager CACI Technologies, Inc. Augusta, GA June 2012 - Present - Performs as project manager for large, complex government task orders affecting multiple systems; ensures technical solutions and schedules in task orders are implemented accurately and timely. - Manages procurements; overhauled process resulting in improved timeliness and accuracy. - Configuration Manager (CM) team lead responsible for updating and maintaining Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and capturing baseline information and tracking assets to ensure customers make informed and accurate decisions. - Oversees management and reporting of approximately 40 fields for 100,000 Information Technology records; performs periodic audits and reviews of Configuration Items (CIs) and baseline; analyzes and reports CM metrics; documents functional, physical and performance characteristics over CI lifecycle. - Simultaneously works multiple, complex tasks in support of customer priorities and hot tasking. - Performs enterprise-wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to improve overall Enterprise CM processes and tools enabling higher degree of accuracy while decreasing processing time. - Provides process recommendations to customers and guidance to project managers, engineers, logisticians and quality control technicians. - Develops and maintains working aids and training materials as processes evolve; trains CM, Logistics, and other teams as necessary to ensure cohesive documentation over CI lifecycle.
- Project Manager / Configuration Manager at TS-SCI with full-scope poly
- Senior Systems Engineer at General Dynamics Information Technology
- President and Owner at Southern Signature Rooms, Inc
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Management
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Management
- Associate Degree
- Associate Degree
• System Center Configuration Manager engineering ◦ all versions, including Configuration Manager 2012 R2 ◦ serving 300,000 clients managed by 200 servers ◦ troubleshooting using logs and SQL queries ◦ Inventory management of hardware and software ◦ Created Packages, Collections, and Advertisement used in software deployments
• Operating System Deployment with MDT / UDI ◦ Deployed Windows 8 on day of release ◦ Script allowing task sequences to be imported/exported programmatically with updated package IDs ◦ Deployment of multiple images from a single task sequence ◦ OEM image creation for OSD deployment ◦ Developed extensive queries and reports for complete status of OSD deployments ◦ Created processes to add device drivers to Configuration Manager driver packages based on missing drivers from clients and drivers packaged up by OEMs ◦ Deployed BitLocker using task sequence steps and customized scripts ◦ Customized USMT configurations to meet customers' migration needs ◦ Worked with the features within the Windows ADK including Deployment Tools, USMT, and WinPE ◦ Provided high-level support for OSD imaging and other Configuration Manager related issues. ◦ Use of Hyper-V images to test image deployment
• Developed an automated solution to automatically approve software updates in WSUS based on status in Configuration Manager
• Helped in development of an automated solution to create application deployments based off of work requests
• Extensive testing
- Senior Configuration Manager Engineer at Microsoft
- Consultant at Excell /CompuCom
- Nebraska Health and Human Services - SMS Engineer at City of Bellevue
- SMS Administrator for SMS at Microsoft
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Actuarial Science
Worked for Multiple projects (MRP, VCL, PCMMR, BCE, VSE, VINCI, SPOT and PSE) in VA. Developed comprehensive Configuration Management Plan process using standard CM practices for controlling in the areas of configuration identification, change control management, status accounting and configuration audits. Administered internal and external configuration control boards, engineering defect and change control, status reporting and configuration audits. Used Rational Tools for configuration controlling of documents and software.
• Prepare and lead SPRINT PLANNING, SPRINT REVIEW and RETROSPECTIVE meetings.
• Worked with development team on product backlog grooming sessions and prioritize the product backlog items.
• Lead morning scrum calls.
• Recommended customer interface and testing process improvements to maximize the affectivity of scrum. Configuration Manager
• Manage client software development in Clear Case, Clear Quest, TFS, Visual Studio and RTC.
• Propose use of industry recognized Configuration Management standard to unify CM objectives, principles and activities across all client facilities.
• Migrated source code from Sub Version repository to RTC source control.
• Migrated defect and change records from ALM to RTC.
• Worked with Tools team to migrate CQ defects to RTC
• Experienced with agile software development methodologies, parallel development, and continuous integration (CI), build and deployment using Rational Jazz tool suite.
• Worked on automated build process tools Build Forge and Hudson.
• Deployed builds to WebLogic domains in dev and sqa environments.
• Worked with team to prepare ORR checklist.
• Worked with team to prepare Deployment plan, IOC Entry and Exit document.
• Prepared CM plans and VDD documents for multiple projects.
• Facilitated defect triage calls every week.
• Working knowledge in VistA file man and familiar on installing mumps patches in VistA database.
- CSM, Change & Configuration Manager at DoD
- QA lead/IVV Tester at
- QA Lead at DTG/MCIWCOM
- Developer at Arthur Anderson/Port Authority of Allegheny County
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Technology
Working as an SDET in the Microsoft System Center suite of management solutions that helps deliver more effective IT services by enabling secure and scalable software deployment and comprehensive asset management of servers, desktops, laptops and mobile devices. I work on the feature team that develops solutions for the Config Manager client framework/infrastructure. Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS) is a centralized service that provides management and support for a large install base of computers.
Technologies: .NET C#, SQL, Source Depot, GIT
• Develop test plans for a new feature Device Health Attestation that provides a mechanism to certify the health of a device managed by SCCM
• Design and automate test cases for the health attestation feature.
• Perform manual testing during the release cycle by running existing test suites on the Configuration Manager features.
• Identify test gaps in existing test suites and write automated tests to mitigate gaps
• Involved in all aspects of testing, including investigate test failures, investigate and file product bugs, fix existing automation test suites and escalate blocking bugs
- System Center Configuration Manager at Microsoft Corporation (Collabera)
- at Microsoft Corporation
- Software Design Engineer in Test (FTE) at Microsoft Corporation
- Sole test owner at Microsoft Corporation
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Masters - Computer Applications
Provides technical/logistics services as the Configuration Manager (CM) for the Royal Thai Air Force (RTAF) F-16 Aircraft program. To include the following responsible of maintaining baseline configuration, systems, sub-systems and programs in the areas of avionics, mechanical systems, structures and support equipment. Provide support as the CM to oversee and track technical documentation of Time Compliance Technical Order (T.O.), in the areas of repair procedures, operational procedures and correcting deficiencies in aircraft operation. Represent the RTAF program team as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) at all meeting in the configuration control process, Technical Review Boards (TRB), Configuration Control Boards, (CCB), Joint Management Configuration Control Boards (JMCCT), to insure all changes are implemented, Documented, and completed in an appropriate manner. Assists in the preparation of documentation for review boards as required. Support coordination, program management and program review meetings; assist with the preparation of technical material, management presentations and informational material in support of meetings, minutes, agendas, and compilation of briefings. Support program team in meeting such as Spares Conferences, Site surveys, Kit Proofs, fit tests, as the CM to insure all configuration of the RTAF aircraft are identified and assist with the establishment of schedules, milestones, risk assessment and meditation. Assist program Material Managers (MM) and IPT teams in the day to day functions of parts ordering, tracking verification and shipping to include T.O. validation to insure Form Fit and Function application. Provide technical support as MM to identify alternate sources of supply and alternate part numbers for the aging RTAF F-16. Assist in the review of technical data, drawings, and specifications to determine sources of manufacture and repair/maintenance; analyze and evaluate deviations in technical requirements. Support CM control over all Temporary T-1 & T-2 modifications pertaining to the F -16 weapon system IAW AFI 63-131
- Senior Configuration Manager at Sumaria Systems INC
- A-10 Systems Program Office (SPO), Deputy Program Manager Logistics at BBH Consulting
- Coordination Group (TCG), Equipment Specialist at United States Air Force
- Aircraft Ordnance Systems Mechanic at United States Air Force
3 years, 7 months at this Job
I serve as a Senior Configuration Manager for the Network Security Deployment (NSD) Systems Engineering & Integration (SE&I) program to support the continued development of the National Cybersecurity Protection System (NCPS). I established and maintained configuration policies and procedures to be utilized by the program and educated fellow team members on those Configuration Management (CM) policies and procedures. I support multiple functional areas with CM related tasks.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist in the creation the Configuration Management Plan
• Created the Configuration Management insert for the Project Plan
• Assisted in the creation of a CM Checklist
• Created a Functional and Physical Configuration Audit (FCA/PCA) checklist and performed audits
• Assisted in the creation of a CM Charter
• Worked with the CM Lead to create a presentation on an overview of CM for use on the program
• Researched CM tools as possible tool for use on the program and presented it to the team
• Provided CM activities for input into project schedules
• Processed and monitored Change Requests (CRs)
• Continuously update the CMDB with CR status
• Prepared slides and minutes for weekly Change Advisory (CA) board meetings with customer
• Create Governing Body (GB) and CA memos for approval of CRs as needed
• Provide CM input to project meetings
• Attended other team meetings as necessary
- Senior Configuration Manager at Vencore, Inc
- Configuration Management Lead at CACI
- Configuration Management Analyst at Northrop Grumman
- EMC Documentum Records Manager at DKW Communications, Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Information Systems Management
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Decision Sciences - Information Systems and Decision Sciences
• Responsible for Configuration Management System for CJTF-OIR operations in Kuwait, Iraq and Syria
• Focal point for the configuration management process with the client, service providers and upper management
• Plans, publicizes and overseas the implementation of an updated Configuration Management System
• Ensures that the Configuration Management System is populated with Army Regulations according to government policy
• Establish new measurements and targets areas to improve process effectiveness and efficiency
• Notify stakeholders in the process when standards and procedures are not being followed
• Responsible for $200M procurement budget actions for purchasing and government purchase card actions
- Configuration Manager at Datapath
- Network Administrator at Datapath
- Program Manager Cyber Security at Mantech
- Senior IT Project Manager\Information Security Officer, Saudi Arabia at Zaharan
5 months at this Job
- A.A. - Information Management Technology
- BA - Computer Science