• Leadman of operation in finishing of carpet.
• Console operator, utility, and well versed in many other areas.
• Recorded daily activity reports.
- Console Operator at Mannington Mills Inc
- Customer Service Specialist III at Office Depot
9 years, 6 months at this Job
Security console operator Dow Ind, la porte site
- Security Officer console operator at Us security
- Customer Service Specialist II at Alorica
- Customer Service Representative at Convergys
- Maintenance Technician at Mananger
5 months at this Job
- High school
Security Console Operator Supervisor Patrol
- Security Officer/ Console Operator at Allied Universal
- Security Officer at NPB Companies Inc
- Price Accuracy/Visual Merchandiser at Target
- Retail Associate at Saint Louis Zoo
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
• Supervised over all Console Operator shifts
• Created work schedules and coverages.
• Administered CCure, card access requirements for specific access types.
• Maintained attendance and payroll logs.
• Utilized all pre-set options for CCTV reviews.
• Conducted staff meetings.
• Conducted OJT trainings.
• Issued daily executive reports, alarm reports as required.
• Dispatched first responders to appointed areas for emergencies.
• Worked in conjunction with regional account managers to ensure projects operated within the contracts master schedule specifications, subject to changes.
• Conducted conflict resolution meetings.
• Conducted security investigations.
• Advanced computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office products, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Polished telephone and verbal communication skills
- Console Operator at SOS Security
- Shift Supervisor at SOS Security
- Aviation Ordnanceman at United States Navy
7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Psychology
- High School diploma
The Omni Theater still uses 70mm film. The projectionist must load the projector for every show, keep record of vital systems for water and air pressure and electrical systems. We must be aware of the condition and quality of the film and all systems to ensure the best possible presentation and experience for our quests. The console operator sits in the theater to visually monitor the presentation and to assist guests by ensuring their safety and to help with any comments or concerns they may have. The Omni Theater is committed to showing IMAX films with a high quality presentation, and to make sure each guest has a great experience. I had previously worked at the Omni theater from March 1998-November 2006, as an usher and console operator until I left to help open the Metro Cinema.
- Omni Projectionist/ console operator at Fort Worth Museum of Science and History/ Omni Theater
- Head Stock at Cost Plus World Market
- Bookseller/ Stock Team at Barnes & Noble
- Head Projectionist at Metro Cinema
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Science,History
• Monitor all cameras, computers, and alarms activities for abnormalities.
• Answers telephone/ radio calls as they come in
• Inspect all Security Officers as they come in to sign payroll
• Make sure all Licenses are current
• Monitor all alarms
• Ensure your Console Operator log is properly filled out and completed
- Console Operator at Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions
- Safety Security Officer at Normandy School District
- Security Officer at Securitas
4 years, 11 months at this Job
Flat-line & Cubes, loading cartons into the machine adjusting speeds according to what the Machine Tender desires.
• Identifying problems that needs adjusting that I can fix myself that falls under my responsibilities.
• Knowing where all the SOP's & LOP's are located.
• Casepacker Operator: Flat-line & Cubes, loading KDF's into the machine.
• Interpret a production schedule & fill out production reports.
• Quality checks that meets the requirements for every order according to there specifications.
• Operating a hoist for roll changes on a Multifolder.
• Knowing how to interfold & threading up depending on the sheet count.
• Trained as a Reliever to relieve the Casepacker & Console Operator's.
• Issue KDF's out of inventory & load them onto the conveyors with a Box-Clamp Forklift.
- Console Operator (Cartoner) at Clearwater Paper
- Dry End Operator/Lead Fill at Dura-firbre LLC
- Foreman/Project Manager at C.E. Construction
- Carpenter/Painter/Handyman at
1 year at this Job
NETWORK OPERATOR Contracted to Dow Chemical Company. Provide second and third level email and telephone support for corporate clients, including: troubleshooting and configuring dial-up, leased line, and managed services; web development support; DNS configuration and troubleshooting; SMTP/POP3 troubleshooting; and other TCP/IP services. Knowledge of router configuration and troubleshooting including Cisco, Compatible Systems, Ascend, and other vendors. Monitor client Internet connectivity, throughput, and utilization. Mentor and assist in the training and development of customer service and troubleshooting skills for new and current service representatives MAINFRAME OPERATIONS Experience working in a large mainframe environment and knowledge of console commands, JCL, Problem/Change management. Knowledge of the network operating system at the client site and experience monitoring network alerts utilizing the operating system tools *Excellent customer service and communication skills * Superior organizational skills with emphasis on detail and follow-up. *Experience with the following: Tivoli, HP, MVS, JES, JCL, IMS Utilities, ESP, DB2, Client/server, and CICS. Technical Environment: WAN, LAN, Cisco, Dec, HP, IBM 390 TECHNICAL PEOPLE INC. FIELD ENGINEER Duties: Un-box and setup hardware for K-mart Pharmacies connect Dell PC, to Frame drop, perform Network connectivity test using the PC to verify Frame connectivity, un-box setup, and connect the IBM server to Frame drop. Initiate the Server Installation script to perform the backup and transfer of local Data from the old server to the new server, setup printers, remove and box old equipment. Technical Environment: IBM NETFINITY 3000, DELL GXA PC, and DELTEC UPS. SCO UNIX, Windows NT v4.0 Workstation, Office 97, Terminal Emulation. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE 'D EDP CONTRACT SERVICES FIELD ENGINEER Contracted to Vanstar Corporation, Digital Equipment Corporation. Waterhouse Securities, headquartered in New York City engaged Vanstar to implement the WaterNet Prime Project converting their 133 national branches from an existing Banyan platform to a Microsoft NT platform with all new HP hardware. Existing sites where started Thursday and converted on Friday this type of Systems Conversion is referred to as a "Hot Cut" due to the importance of having the new systems on line by Monday morning 09:30 EST Stock Market Open. Technical Environment: HPCD-A4845 NETSERVER LH PRO MOD 1 ARRAY P6-200, HPCD-A5632 VECTRA VL MT P5-166 MMX 32MB 2.5GB Windows NT Server v4.0 with service pack 3, Dr. Solomon Anti-Virus 7.73, HP NSA Agent, Reflection For IBM, APC Powerchute, HP JetAdmin. Royal insurance project. Workstation Refresh. Scope summary. UN-box new LMR equipment, disconnect and remove the existing work station from desk, Locate new unit and install on desk, Turn on unit and confirm network connection, Run EDM application installation, Run data restore, Run Notes conversion, QA machine. Technical Environment: HP OMNIBOOK, HP D1196A VGA 15 INCH, Windows 95 OSR2, Notes v4.5.2 NetSheild v3.02a. Digital Equipment Corporation Help Desk Support for 300 Laptop users. Telephone support for upgrade to Exchange from MSMail, setup and configure I.e. 3.02, Setup and configure CompuServe Pal. Technical Environment: DELL LATITUDE XPI 90 Windows 95, TCP/IP, Exchange, Pal. Kaiser Permanente project: When we joined southern California to northern California it created the second largest network in the world at that time or so I was told. This was a large project involving The installation of one to three Compaq 42u racks populated with a large list of hardware per site in two men teams responsible for hardware and software setup and installation. Technical Environment: COMPAQ PROLIANT 6500r PP200 512K CACHE 128MB, PROLIANT 850r, RACK MOUNTABLE D.E.C. ARRAY, 24 ULTRA WIDE S.C.S.I. DISKS, APC UPS, DLT Windows NT Server with Service Pack 3, Landesk Virus protect for NT Server, Compaq Smart Start. DATA LINK Network Support Duties: Network management dealing with such technologies as Frame Relay, ATM, ISDN and TCP/ IP. Work on an outsourcing team managing clients' networking capabilities, from data information technology environments to servers, LANs and WANs. Configure and troubleshoot outages on routers, hubs, code-operated switches, terminal servers, modems, and Prepare technical documentation for the team to be placed on the Intranet. Technical Environment: COMPAQ PROLIANT 5500, CISCO 2500 ROUTER Windows NT server v4.0, Windows 95. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCED WYLE LABORATORIES VIBRATION TEST TECHNICIAN Dry Heat to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperature/Humidity testing using up to drive in chambers including one measuring 65' long. Rapid Thermal cycling with vibration for ESS, product reliability improvement. Reverberant Acoustic testing using Wyle's unique acoustic tests for high-intensity. Noise/Vibroacoustic launch & flight environments to over 165 dB (30kW). Solar Radiation testing to simulate sun exposure plus weathering. Sand & Dust testing using chambers up to drive-in size that simulate sandstorms and dusty conditions. Salt Fog testing using chambers up to drive-in size that simulates corrosive environments. Rain testing with drive-in sites having wind capabilities to over 125 MPH. Hail testing for in-flight or stationary conditions. Altitude testing to 100,000 feet or more with simultaneous temperature and humidity. Thermal Vacuum testing using specialized vacuum chambers to simulate Outer space. Seismic testing using triaxial & biaxial electrohydraulic systems capable of simulating any possible earthquake for specimens weighing up to 60,000 pounds. High Frequency Vibration testing using high -force electrodynamic systems to simulate flight, transportation and operating environments. Mechanical, pneumatic, drop and pyrotechnic shock testing to help ruggedize products. Acceleration testing using centrifuges with arms ranging to 24' radius.
- Console Operator at Dow
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Identifies and corrects problems (troubleshoots) within the process using job knowledge, equipment specification sheets, and operating procedures. Compares readings to known requirements, logs information, and takes actions as necessary. Moving can thought out the creole from source to destination for production to run. LTCT Experience
- Console Operator at Console/ Dak Americas
- at Meo1/ Town of Summerville
- Gas Station Store Clerk/ Petroleum at express petroleum
- CNC Operator at DC Machine
3 months at this Job
I started as a delivery driver, worked my way up to the office where I started as a phone operator, taking calls from customers, and placing orders at restaurants. From there I worked my way up to be a console operator, dealing with pretty much anything that would happen each shift, dispatching drivers, solving customer complaints, etc.
- Console Operator at Delivery Dudes
- Busser at Casablanca Seafood Bar and Grill
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent