50% property management accountant - AP/AR, credit card and bank recs. CAM reconciliations. 50% construction accountant - full charge bookkeeping, COI's, pay applications and lien waivers.
- Property Management and Construction Accountant at Coatue Management Companies
- Accountant at Cothron's Safe & Lock
- Shipping and Receiving Manger at 360 Press Solutions
- Director of Accounting and Human Resources at Advanced Flooring Solutions
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Development, design and construction firm building rental buildings in New York spillover in New Jersey.
Construction Accountant Oct 2018- present
• Prepare examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to asses accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting standards.
• Establish table of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
• Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Appraise, evaluate and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the description, value and location of the property.
• Calculate cost of materials, overheads and other expenses based on estimates, quotations and price lists.
• Code documents according to company's procedures.
• Prepare and process payroll info
• Prepare purchase orders and expense reports
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs revenues, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenues and expenses.
• Perform bank monthly bank reconciliation.
• Lead the implementation of new accounting software.
- Construction Accountant at Blackstone 360 LLC
- Accounts Executive at Admoreair Conditioning Corp
- Accountant at 12 Tech LLC
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Project Management
• Responsible for all aspects of Construction Loan draw preparation, submittal, and account maintenance for up to five new- construction multi-family projects per year.
• Process and manage all payables and make monthly subcontractor distributions for each project.
• Prepare and book all month-end and transactional journal entries, reconcile bank accounts.
- CONSTRUCTION ACCOUNTANT at ASPEN HEIGHTS
- PROJECT ACCOUNTS MANAGER at GSC ARCHITECTS
- PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR at AECOM
- IT CONTRACT MANAGER at QUESTLINK TECHNOLOGY
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Finance/Accounting
- Some college
Work in a family business in all areas of remodeling; siding, windows, bathrooms, tear downs, rebuilds, etc. Prepared proposals and performed all bookkeeping functions
- Construction/ Accountant at J Cox Construction
- Supervisor of Cleaning at MRP Commercial Cleaning - Egg Harbor Township, NJ
- Medical Coder and Biller at Advanced Care OBGYN
- Specialty Billing Representative at Nazha Cancer Center
10 months at this Job
• Process certified payroll, pay prevailing union wage, meeting state and federal requirements. Request apprentices and notify unions, filing required documents.
• Calculate and pay monthly apprentice fees to required organizations.
• Use LCP Tracker to report certified payroll to the Department of Industrial Relations.
• Examine construction contracts and bid documents to determine special requirements. Request bid bonds, payment and performance bonds, insurance certification and references.
• Created company procedures and task lists for accounting functions, bringing company to a higher level of organization.
- Construction Accountant at Flowline Contractors, Inc
- Payroll Manager at CV Partners, Inc
- Accountant at Woodland School
- Senior Accountant at Auto-Chlor System
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration, Accounting option
Los Angeles, CA 4/2018-9/2018
Property Management Company as well as a Commercial Real Estate Investment firm specializing in the rehabilitation of Commercial Office Buildings. Sr. Construction Accountant (Consultant)
Responsible for all accounting activity as well as managing construction timelines and budgets for the firm's investment portfolio.
• Approve all construction invoices from vendors for each property and review coding, purchase orders and sign off on the release of payments.
• Review and Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements, job cost reports, and cash flow reports and met with the site construction personnel and property managers to discuss operating results.
• Tracked the progress of construction on each investment by generating timeline and budget spreadsheets for each property manager to update weekly so that all budgets and construction timelines stayed within budget and on schedule.
• Prepare and enter journal entries - standard, recurring, reversing, adjusting, reclassing, prepaid rent, accruals, as well as reconcile balance sheet accounts monthly.
- Sr. Construction Accountant (Consultant) at Hayman Properties, LLC
- Commercial Construction Company and Concrete Contractor at Morley Builders, Inc
- Sr. Project Accountant (Consultant) at Gensler Architects
- Sr. Accountant at The Resmark Companies/Resmark Capital Partners
5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Mark Weber - Construction General Foreman (661)993-3611
- Construction Accountant Assistant at "GODZILLA VS. KING KONG" - Adam Wingard
- Construction Accountant at Carrie Roslan
- Construction Accountant Assistant at Mules Productions
- Wire Transfer Analyst at Bank of Hawai'i
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
• Process daily accounting and Account Payables functions for the Construction Accounting Group and support the needs of the Construction Services Group.
• Input/upload invoices into YARDI Construction and Textura platforms, while also matching the invoices to the Contracts/PO’s already set up in the system.
• Communicate with vendors regarding billing issues and inquiries.
• Reconcile Renovation cash balances for assigned properties.
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Prepare bi-weekly Invoice Status Report to be distributed to Construction Services Group team.
• Prepare property owner funding requests for construction payables per established draw schedules.
- CONSTRUCTION ACCOUNTANT at BELL PARTNERS, INC
- SELF-EMPLOYED DRIVER at UBER AND LYFT
- STAFF ACCOUNTANT at HIRERIGHT, INC
- TREASURY ANALYST at NORANDA INTERMEDIATE HOLDING COMPANY
5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - (BSBE) - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• Coordinate approval process of all accounts payable invoices
• Prepare and submit purchase orders for approvals/processing
• Process construction crew Start paperwork/submit for approvals
• Track construction budget - episodically
• Process daily time sheets for payroll
• Prepare Set Estimate budgets
• Coordinate meetings and distribute scripts/one liner updates
• Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Construction Accountant/Office Coordinator at ABC Studios Inc
- Accounts Payable -Production Accountant at CBS Production Inc
- Senior Vice President at Bank of America N.A
- Operations Manager at Mortgage Service Transfer
1 year, 2 months at this Job
* Responsible for accounts receivables in three departments (Technologies, Construction, and CAD Design/GIS Mapping) including invoicing (both directly to customer and through customer portals), monitoring AR aging, and collections. * Assists with reconciling company credit cards and processing accounts payables, when needed. * Reconciles Accounts Receivable and Accounts payable subledgers. * Performs Fixed Asset reconciliations and correcting journal entries as needed. * Review customer contracts for payment terms and other requirements. * Creates and revises procedures as needed and implements efficient processes where applicable. * Manages customer required employee badges for all departments. * Maintains effective communication across all departments. mmunication across all departments. * Files quarterly taxes for leases. * Reconciles yearly CAM charges for leases. * Reconciles monthly intercompany transactions.
- Construction Accountant at BPG Designs, LLC
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at Cavco Industries, LLC
- Accounts Payable Specialist at Accountemps
- Accounting Specialist -Vendor Accounting at SkyMall
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
- AA in General - Accounting and Business Communications