• North Royalton, OH
• 2018-Present A leader in the development, construction, and management of single family and multi-family housing communities. Senior Construction Accountant Effectively execute financial statements for various entities. Routinely communicate with Project Managers on a variety of job related topics including insurance and contract agreements. Continually ensure proper compliance with accounting procedures, including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports, monthly. Key Accomplishments:
• Provide positive oversight and leadership to a team of direct reports.
- Senior Construction Accountant at Gross Residential
- Assistant Controller at LGM Auto Finance
- Assistant Controller at Sunnyside Automotive
- Accounting Manager at North Coast Auto Credit / Sunnyside Automotive
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Work closely with Construction, Asset Management and Property Management to set up and/or close out projects. Manage capital tracker log. Account for all capital projects, construction management, design and other job related costs. Reconcile entire portfolio projects to ensure accurate billing and forecasting of future commitments. Establish guidelines to streamline processes that will work with all parties. Daily use of Excel, pdf documents and reading of expenditure forms and management agreements. Work closely with Accounting Manager to resolve any cash issues pertaining to capital items. Release/send payments to vendors upon funds being approved and released. Add/Update users in Yardi system. Train onboarding associates on software and procedures.
Work closely with Construction, Asset Management and Property Management to set up and/or close out projects. Manage capital tracker log. Account for all capital projects, construction management, design and other job related costs. Reconcile entire portfolio projects to ensure accurate billing and forecasting of future commitments. Establish guidelines to streamline processes that will work with all parties. Daily use of Excel, pdf documents and reading of expenditure forms and management agreements. Work closely with Accounting Manager to resolve any cash issues pertaining to capital items. Release/send payments to vendors upon funds being approved and released.
Add/Update users in Yardi system. Train onboarding associates on software and procedures.
- Construction Accountant at Bridge Commercial Real Estate
- COMMUNITY MANAGER at MORGUARD
- LEASING CONSULTANT at SPM MANAGEMENT
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Reconciled job cost detail to the general ledger, closed out old jobs, set up new jobs within BuilderTrend.
• Constructed loan schedules and draws.
• Manage/execute procurement transaction processes for all Sub’s within BuilderTrend and BulderMT
• Facilitates invoice approval process including scanning/copying or otherwise forwarding to local approver, reconciliation of purchase order to Owner Selections and contract terms (e.g. price, specifications, quantity, etc.), and notification to appropriate resource to issue payment.
• Completed Bi weekly Operation and construction check runs within Quickbooks.
• Managed/execute of all Change Order, Variance PO’s with Sub’s and worked closely with Superintendents to insure Work was completed within BuilderTrend.
• Completion/Updates of Sub’s cost increases for all Material and Labor estimates within BuilderTrend
• Tracked all open homes either new Construction or Spec Homes worked closely with Engineering to assure process of Homes were permitted and staked.
- Construction Accountant at Hubbell Realty Company-Boyer Young Development
- Sr. Purchasing Analyst at Global Strategic Sourcing & Vendor Management, Linkedin Corporation
- SR Business Analyst at Capital Assets/Procurement, Northern Natural Gas Company
- SR AP & Disbursements Analyst at Global Procurement, Yahoo Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
● Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable for various construction projects
● Reconcile bank accounts and mortgage accounts
● Review and process suppliers and subcontractor payments
● Assist with cash flow and liquidity modeling and analysis
● Consolidate and prepare forecasts, reporting, and dashboard
● Maintain chart of accounts
● Perform periodic review with construction managers and executives to adjust budgets and identify cost variances
● Calculate and process monthly interest on loan for each project
● Provide clerical and administrative support to management
● Develop reports, and analyze data needed for operational decisions
● Manage reimbursement process for employees
- Construction Accountant at Urban View Development Group Inc
- Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper at International Speech & Language Center
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's of Business Administration in Accountancy - Business Administration
- Associate in Science in Accounting - Accounting
Mark Weber - Construction General Foreman (661)993-3611
- Construction Accountant Assistant at "GODZILLA VS. KING KONG" - Adam Wingard
- Construction Accountant at Carrie Roslan
- Construction Accountant Assistant at Mules Productions
- Wire Transfer Analyst at Bank of Hawai'i
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
* Serve as company administrator and trainer for Timberline/Sage 300CRE * Prepare monthly draw reports, cash forecast and job cost reporting for multi-family housing contractor * Manage vendor and subcontractor compliance * Prepare and analyze monthly financials * Prepare insurance reporting and audits * Train and assist in other areas as needed * Process and pay AP invoices * Manage intercompany transactions * Received Star award (Employee of the Year) in January 2019
- Construction Accountant at Signature Development Group LLC
- Accounting Manager at Buckner Companies
- Senior Accountant at DeGe Inc
- Accountant at Security Concepts LLC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- - Accounting
- Construction Accountant at Janus International
- Corporate Plant Accountant at CKS Packaging, Inc.
- Operations Analyst at Sugar Foods Corporation
- Controller at CBA Sports
9 months at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
• Supervised all aspects of payroll
• Managed all duties of accounts payable
• Prepared monthly accounts receivable billings
• Handled various accounting related projects
- Construction Accountant at Prout Boiler, Heating & Welding
- Carpenter at E&E Builders
- SI Leader at Center for Student Progress, Youngstown State University
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting
CT West is a leading design/build construction company focused on the Los Angeles area commercial and industrial markets. Responsible for the accounting operations of the company including working with Project Management Staff to assure compliance with accounting procedures, participating in company financial plans, accounts receivable and payable operations, payroll and taxation with the support of an outside CPA.
- Construction Accountant at CT West Construction
- Bid and proposal/Inside Sales/Billing at Walters Wholesale Electric
- Credit Manager/ Customer Service at Unilight Wholesale Electric
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Accounting
- Diploma - Medical
Manage accounting for all home rehab and sales. Maintain proper record of depreciation and amortization of fixed assets and leasing commissions. Manage all seller financed accounting. Coordinate payment distributions with all vendors. Invoice monthly payment applications for all customers and track payment from customers. Interact with other departments internally to follow-up on vendor invoice issues and discrepancies. Prepare monthly tax payments to associated Counties and Cities. Manage, organize and update project files ensuring accurate maintenance of all files for all contract documents. Process check requests and expense reimbursement reports; Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities; assist with the development of reports for management or regulatory bodies; full financial reports, Balance Sheet and P&L.
- Construction Accountant at Park Place Communities
- Contract/Procurement Manager at LOGOS Builders Southwest, LLC
- Senior Supply Chain Manager at ZIVELO, Inc
- Project Accountant at PACE Pacific, Corporation
1 year at this Job
- - Business/Finance
- - General Studies
- - education