• Answer incoming daily calls, take messages or field/answer routine questions, screen and forward calls for the Lead Administrator and Head of New Construction
• Help with the creation of job packets for each individual HVAC job, compile job folders for day-to-day operations, and routinely schedule steps in the HVAC job process with builders
• Entering data into the company's database and maintaining/organizing the company's physical paperwork and filing system
- New Construction Administrative Assistant at ESP Services, Inc
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - General Business Administration
- Associates Degree - Business
Helping with pushing sites builds to meet established goals and objectives. Ensuring that your enhancement metric is met and resources (i.e. vehicles, Laptop, equipment and inventory) are maintained in proper working order. Relaying work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews and coordinators. Tracking all activity for Construction and report/update that info accordingly. Provide administrative support on various telecommunications construction projects, collect and submit time sheets. Read, comprehend, and utilize cable system to better assist coordinators. Maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, on all related emails received for invoices and other dispatch information. Uploading all As- built and maps to show completion of all projects. Help on all facets of the construction process, rendering decision on workflow, WOs distribution, ROE attainment and Invoice filing. A liaison between CPMs and their coordinators. Reviewing and/or approving contractor invoices/as-builds for payment process. Cross checking invoices against BPs POs/WOs. Practicing company safety policies and procedures and ensures they are followed. Consistently exercise my independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Construction Administrative Assistant at Decisive Communications, Inc
- Inventory Clerk at D&B Tiles, Inc
- Executive Assistant at Portier Jewelers
- Sales Support at Fast Fix Jewelry & Watch Repair, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Solely responsible for all administrative duties for the company Act as point of contact for customers and vendors Screening and transferring phone calls to appropriate departments Provide daily status on payments for invoices due to subcontractors and vendors Review contractual documents for new projects and provide insurance requirements Use Excel to maintain accurate records for accounts payable and receivables Detailed correspondence with customers and vendors through Outlook, Creating invoices for work completed at various job sites
- Construction Administrative Assistant at Calterra Grading and Site Services
- Customer Service/ Billing Specialist at ARC Document Solutions
- Professional Pet Sitter/ Business Owner at Self employed (Pets in Harmony)
- Seasonal Sales Associate at Yankee Candle Company
5 months at this Job
- - Computer information Technology
3 North Maple Street, Woburn, MA 01801 (781) 933-7400
Pro-Care has been providing 24 hour emergency services as the result of disasters involving fire, water and smoke damage since 1987.
Construction Administrative Assistant 2000 - August, 2018
❖ Telephone coverage; connecting with customers, suppliers, and contractors regarding all aspects of jobs from initial call to file closing out process.
❖ Responsible for dealing with customer relevant queries, complaints and request for information on products and services.
❖ Review estimates for individual jobs for accurate cost accounting and billing of homeowners/customers.
❖ Prepare contracts, change orders & purchase orders.
❖ Review selection options with customers (i.e. paints, cabinets, flooring, etc), document selections and order materials.
❖ Schedule jobs for different structural repairs from pipe leaks, floods, smoke damage, and roof damage, etc, in appropriate order to complete jobs.
❖ Maintain all files, logs and spreadsheets for each job.
❖ Process all contractor and vendor invoices.
❖ Produce invoices for work upon completion.
❖ Upon completion of jobs collect all expenses, cost jobs, and close files.
Hewlett Packard Medical / Agilent Technologies*
300 Minutemen Road, Andover MA 01810
Agilent Technologies spinoff of Hewlett Packard in 1999
• Agilent Technologies is company that designs and manufactures electronic and bio-analytical measurement instruments and equipment for measurement and evaluation.
- Construction Administrative Assistant at Pro-Care, Inc
- Accounting Clerk at Accounting Department
- Assembler at Medical Equipment Department
32 years at this Job
• Developed a dynamic list of industry contacts including vendors subcontractors and city and county officials.
• MSHA documentation
• Entered each project in project management software and based on direction of project manager assigned tasks to appropriate staff.
• Tracked expenditures to ensure budget compliance and notified project manager of any overages.
• Processed change orders and entered same into project management software to ensure all changes were up-to- date and approved.
• Composed company correspondence not requiring management input and assisted in developing marketing materials.
• Maintained excellent communication with customers vendors and management to ensure all parties were updated on project progress and any approved change orders.
• Coordinated in-house workshops and meetings which improved staff performance.
• Improved workplace efficiency through effective communication with customers on-site contractors and project managers.
• Developed customer satisfaction survey and conducted surveys after project completion. As a result areas of weakness were identified and addressed.
- Construction Administrative Assistant at ICM
9 months at this Job
• Review, track and process requests for information and submittals
• Prepare drawing sets for city submission
• Reconcile employee credit cards
• Assist in monthly billings and invoices
• Coordinate weekly operations meetings
• Review and process project closeout documents
• Prepare and distribute field observation reports
• Liaison between Project Manager and Superintendent to obtain project status
- Construction Administrative Assistant at Lenity Architecture
- AFP Systems Inc at Permit Tech
- New Construction Warranty Coordinator at Cody Pools
- New Construction Scheduler at Christianson Plumbing
2 years at this Job
- High school
•Maintain and update up to 15 budget spreadsheets for all projects, reconciling any errors
•Assist project manager in drafting and editing in memos, reports, and proposals
•Perform routine clerical tasks such as mailing, copying, faxing, filing, and scanning
•Screen over 50 phone calls daily, taking messages and routing calls when necessary
•Assisted with onboarding 10+ new employees
•Increased office efficiency by introducing a new SharePoint project management software to the company, thereby reducing labor costs by 5%
- Construction Administrative Assistant/HR Assistant at Marine Corps Logistics Base (Jacobs)
- CAPS Case Manager at Department of Family and Children Services
- Administrative Assistant at Bain and Company
- Customer Care/Technical Support at Teleperformance USA
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Criminal Justice - Business Administration and Criminal Justice
- Associates Degree in General Education - Business and Criminal Justice
- Office Manager/Construction Administrative Assistant at Waverly Homes LLC
- Patient Care Coordinator / Lead Orthodontic Assistant at Bright Now Dental
- Payroll Clerk at Dick Hannah Motor Company
- Purchasing Assistant at Pacific Lifestyle Homes
3 years at this Job
- - Computer Science
- Construction Administrative Assistant at Sunshine Rooms (Crystal Structures)
- Technical Support Representative at Cox Communications Inc.
- Project Assistant at Glassman Corporation
- Customer Service Representative at Nex-Tech Wireless
2 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Medical Assistant
28403 Process submittals to Architectural Review Boards (ARB's) of various Property Owners Associations for communities in Brunswick and New Hanover Counties. Includes preparing check requests for ARB fees, completing New Construction applications, developing Color Boards depicting exterior materials and colors to be used on new homes, and confirming building plans are complete and accurate. Prepare and submit applications for Zoning and Building Permits, as well as Utilities applications for water, sewer, irrigation, grinder pumps, prior electrical power and natural gas. Secure Zoning Permits, Building Permits and confirm Utilities will be in place prior to construction start date.
- Construction Administrative Assistant at Kent Homes
- Patient Account Rep/Medical Biller at Dosher Memorial Hospital
- Realtor Associate at Keller Williams Realty
- Surgical/Insurance Coordinator at Surgical
1 month at this Job
- - Information Management
- - Business Administration