-Indianapolis, IN, April - October 2017 Architectural & Engineering firm specializing in K-12 & Higher Education designs. Construction Administrator
- Construction Administrator at SCHMIDT ASSOCIATES, Inc
- Project Coordinator at NATARE CORPORATION
- Financial Representative at WESTERN & SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP
- Project Manager at HALLMARK HOMES, Inc
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management - Construction Management
- Assoc. in Architectural and Mechanical Drafting Technology - Architectural and Mechanical Drafting Technology
Construction Administrator representing the owner and architect on the construction site and serving as liaison between owner and contractor to ensure the project adheres to the design drawings and specifications. Also responsible for resolution of all on-site construction problems. Assisted in Quality Control of construction documents prior to bidding.
- Construction Administrator at Moody Nolan Architects
- Quality Control Department Mgr. at Korda Nemeth Engineering, Inc.
- Chief Field Representative at Office of State Architect & Engineer
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Technical - Mechanical Engineering Drawing
- 8 years with the firm, effectively carrying out the duties of both Project Architect & Construction Administrator. - Extensive experience in the role of Project Architect- guiding a variety of projects (particularly large scale multi-family projects) through initial design, construction document preparation, permitting and construction. Responsibilities include the following: o Directly responsible for the development and production of the construction documents, effectively leading a project team to ensure project milestones are met through appropriate team management, task delegation, and active plan review/coordination between team members and consultants. o Accountable for understanding and implementing all applicable codes, zoning conditions, development agreements, etc. necessary to secure jurisdictional approvals required for project permits. o Recognizes the qualitative goals & objectives for the project and ensures the expectations of client are not only met, but exceeded in terms of service, budget, schedule & overall project success. - Significant involvement in Construction Administration, ensuring projects are built in accordance with the contract documents and to the satisfaction of the client. Responsibilities include the following: o Direct observation and documentation of the construction process through site visits, field reports and regularly attending owner/architect/contractor meetings. o Responsible for the review/approval of various documents submitted by the general contractor such as RFIs, product submittals, substitution requests, change orders, payment applications, etc. o Identifies and provides solutions to issues that arise during construction, coordinating revisions as needed to the construction documents while being mindful of potential impacts to cost, schedule and quality. o Comprehensive understanding of various building materials, systems, terminology and construction means/methods. - Successful in procuring multiple jobs for the firm through networking and developing positive relationships with clients.
- Project Architect / Construction Administrator at Construction Administration
- Freelance Architect / Designer at
- Junior Architect at Watts Leaf Architects
- Intern at Narmour, Wright, Creech Architects
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Architecture - Urban Affairs and Planning
-Administrative Assistant duties for Chief Estimator -Answering phones -Distributing mail -Administrator for Conference Room Scheduling -Coordinator for preparing proposals to go out for bidding and ensuring they look professional. -Maintaining correct data on company website (bid documents, construction documents, drawings, specifications, etc.) - Documenting Meeting Minutes weekly -Calling and Emailing Subcontractors for quotes, qualifications, and other information. -Assist in prequalification of vendor/subcontractors - Adminstrator for Estimating Software -General assistance to accounting, estimating and construction staff, as required -Inputing Purchase Orders, Contracts, and Client Information -Updating Insurances and gathering Contracts within our required time limit -Document control: receive, file, track, and distribute all construction/bidding documents
- Pre-Construction Administrator at Braun Construction Group
- Associate at Fresh Food Company, Central Michigan University
- Capstone Student Teacher at CDLL-Child Development and Learning Laboratory
- Sales Associate/Customer Service at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Arts - Early Childhood Education and Learning
Boston, MA / St. Louis, MO / Seattle, WA 11/2017-Present
CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR \ PROJECT MANAGER
• Detailed understanding and experience of budgeting, procurement, financial control and reporting of capital projects.
• Initiation and during the project: * Drafted proposal for new projects. * Undertake review of projects within predetermined scopes. * Investigate project sites and provide basic estimates. * Mentoring of project teams and junior staff. * Identified risk issues while strategically managing that risk.
• During the project: * Managed complex projects from start to finish. * Provided engineering and technical support through critical examination. * Managed systems, processes and people. * Minimized worksite risk and obtained a high level of safety on all projects. * Managed capital systems in accordance with PMBOK project management practices. * Utilizing negotiation skills to make decisions during planning, managing and delivering of multiple projects, achieved corporate and business objectives, and making decisions under pressure. * Answer all Submittals and RFIs. * Delivery of complex project within time, cost and scope. * Completed projects within predetermined scope.
• Stakeholder Relations: * Establish and maintained strong client relationships. * Advised on method statements and suggested necessary improvements. * Developing strong client and industry relationships. * Maintained key client relationships.
• Engineering performed: * Soil Engineering * Minor structural * Designed reinforced concrete * Active and dead load calculations * Minor surveying * Minor water & waste management * Water conveyance * Parking area design * Minor storm water conveyance
- CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR \ PROJECT MANAGER at Bard, Rao, + Athanas Consulting Engineers, LLC
- OPERATIONS \ PROJECT MANAGER at Renaissance Design Incorporated
- CONSULTING \ ON-SITE PROJECT MANAGER \ FOREMAN at Renaissance Design Incorporated
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters - Engineering Management
- Masters - Civil Engineering
- Bachelors - Civil Engineering
- A.A.S. - Real Estate Management
- A.A.S. - Real Estate Appraising
- - Electrical Engineering Technician
During Pre-Construction Phase assisted Design Team with project specification edits, correspondence and meeting minutes. As Assistant Construction Administrator during the Construction Phase I supported the RCM and Field Staff by familiarizing myself with the project contract and specifications. I set up field files in accordance with Owner's requirements, maintain project meeting minutes, process monthly pay request and tracking certified payroll. Track and assist with coordinating responses for submittals, RFI's and correspondence. Support Quality Assurance staff by reviewing and processing daily reports, track testing results for concrete and soils, track deficiencies and prepare supporting documentation for nonconformance reports before routing to appropriate personnel. Close out project per Owner's requirements. When project document software failed, set up similar forms and logs for tracking submittals, RFI's, correspondence, daily reports, deficiencies and nonconformances.
- ASSISTANT CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR at DIKITA ENTERPRISES
- Assisted Project Manager at URS CORPORATION
- CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR at URS CORPORATION
- Train field staff at URS CORPORATION
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates of Science - Construction Management
LATTA TECHNICAL SERVICES, INC - DALLAS, TX CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR/FIELD ENGINEER - 09/13-Current Field Engineer/Inspector for Jail/Prison Control Systems. CCTV, Intercoms, Door Controls, Touch Screen, UPS, and Video Visitation Systems. PLC & IP Controls. Analog & IP Cameras.
- CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR/FIELD ENGINEER at LAtta Technical Services
- SR ELECTRICAL DESIGNER at S&B ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCTORS
- SR. DESIGNER, ELECT WIRING LEAD at SHAW POWER/STONE & WEBSTER
- SR. DESIGNER, CHECKER at URS/WASHINGTON GROUP
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Engineering
Prepared client contracts and provided updates to clients.
Drafting and updating project schedules and budgets for potential and current projects.
Responsible for all project financial records and billings.
Coordinated directly with lead Construction Managers and Engineers to ensure project progression.
Analyzed engineering blueprints.
• Secured required permits and abided by local zoning regulations.
- Construction Administrator at 4CG Construction
- Logs and Records Technician at Kay and Associates Inc
- Command Fitness Leader at United States Navy
- Lead Supervisor at Aviation Administration- United States Navy
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
manage the various documents of construction, including purchase orders, contract forms, documents of close out and the proposals. Recording hours on a daily basis for employees and labor providers. Paying labor
providers in a timely manner. Following up with any and all job request. Daily entries in Quickbboks (AP, AR)
• Managed subcontractors performing construction support services
• Handled all progress payment requests to contractors - AIA forms
• Government certified payrolls and all necessary backup
• Reconcile and balance accounts
• Vendor dealing
• Assisted in payroll processing
• Verify, allocate and post accounting transactions
• Deposit accounts receivable and ensure that payables are paid on time
- Construction Administrator at WC CONSTRUCTION
- Branch Manager at Labor Smart, Inc
- Manager - Coordinator at Mainstream, Inc
- Assistant at Patti Marine Enterprises, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- AS - Business
Houston, Texas (2015 thru 2016.)
Title: Construction Administrator - Architect Consultant / Contract.
• Provide Field Observations, with Reports, three times a week at Aldine Education Center and Child Nutrition Center, both on the same site. Take Minutes of Wednesday Jobsite Meeting with the client, Architect, Contractor, and Subcontractors. Provide the Interior, Exterior, and Site Architectural "Punch List" for the Architect of Record for both buildings and site.
- Construction Administrator - Architect Consultant / Contract at Molina Walker Architects, Inc
- Construction Administrator - Architect Consultant / Contract at Wallace Garcia Wilson Architects, Inc.
- Architect/Interior Designer Consultant /Contract/ Advisor at Robert Adams, Inc
- Project Manager/Construction Inspector in the Program Management Division at Rice & Gardner Consultants Incorporated
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Architecture
- Associate of Arts degree
- Bachelor of Environmental Design Degree - Environmental Design
- Associates of Applied Science degree - Real Estate
- Started Master's in Business Administration - Business Administration
- - Texas