• NTD Architecture was purchased by Little DA in January of 2015.
• Project Architect/Construction Administrator on various higher education projects.
- Project Architect/Construction Administrator at Little Diversified Architecture
- Project Architect/Construction Administrator at NTD Architecture
- Draftsman/Project Architect/Construction Administrator at Carmichael-Kemp, Architects
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Architecture - Architecture
I'm currently the construction administrator for the general contractor Montage Builders, LLC. A majority of my role here has been organizing the entire accounts payable department, which included back logging all invoice and corresponding check payments, creating and providing AP logs for profitability reports, tracking and requesting lien waivers; I'm also tasked with drafting and sending ITBs, organizing and screening subcontractor bids, assembling our bid package, and managing project close out. In addition to that, my job description and duties are as follows:
• Manage and carry out all contract administration related job functions
• Regularly interact with and maintain good working relationship with owner, project manager, subcontractors, architects, material suppliers, and other employees
• Research and compile information about licenses and permits required for a particular job
• Work with Project manager to find subcontractors, obtain bids, and track
• Contract administration of contracts, subcontracts, change proposals and orders
• Maintain database of all vendor and subcontractor data
• Track invoices, budgets, change orders and schedules
• Project closeout by obtaining lien waivers, certificates of insurance and warranty information or required close out documents
• Daily tasks related to construction and project management software
- Construction Administrator at Montage Builders, LLC
- Estimating Assistant at Prava Construction Services Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Prava Construction Services Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Go-Staff Inc.
4 months at this Job
- AA - General Studies: Social and Behavoral Sciences
manage the various documents of construction, including purchase orders, contract forms, documents of close out and the proposals. Recording hours on a daily basis for employees and labor providers. Paying labor
providers in a timely manner. Following up with any and all job request. Daily entries in Quickbboks (AP, AR) Responsibilities
• Managed subcontractors performing construction support services
• Handled all progress payment requests to contractors - AIA forms
• Government certified payrolls and all necessary backup
• Reconcile and balance accounts
• Vendor dealing
• Assisted in payroll processing
• Verify, allocate and post accounting transactions
• Deposit accounts receivable and ensure that payables are paid on time
- Construction Administrator at WC CONSTRUCTION
- Branch Manager at Labor Smart, Inc
- Manager - Coordinator at Mainstream, Inc
- Assistant at Patti Marine Enterprises, Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- AS - Business
Projects: TRU Hotel (Hilton) - Orlando, Florida Staybridge Hotel – Davie, Florida Fairfield Hotel – Tamarac, Florida Colony West Golf Club, Clubhouse – Tamarac, Florida. Colony West Golf Club, Clubhouse – Tamarac, Florida. * Accountable for coordination of all project technical disciplines with staff and consultants as well as client support. * Construction administrator. Coordination with GC about time and budget control, change orders. * Coordination with Municipalities and Agencies * Review shop drawings, Submittals and RFIs * Responsible to attend OAC meetings for GC support and Consultants coordination. * Job site visit for construction progress control. Write progress reports for client. * Oversight and support to review contractor pay applications and monthly draws * VE of design proposals and quotes, coordination of ownership approval as needed * Coordination with Interior Design Company
- Project Manager – Construction Administrator at DLW Architects
- Project Manager at CLARO Development
- Assistant Construction Manager at HYDE MIDTOWN - Suites & Residences Miami
- Director of Design and Development at JUNGLE ISLAND
4 months at this Job
Responsibility: As Construction Administrator (CA), primary responsibility is to support field construction activities by providing administrative and organizational assistance to the Architect, Owner and Construction team. Develop a comprehensive working knowledge of and understanding of contract document, codes and specifications. Attend site progress meetings, all site walks and pre-con coordination meetings. Perform / provide field report, punch list and close-out procedure. Resolve design and construction issues through RFI's, review submittal packages, change orders and pay requisition. Maintain a library of hard copies and electronic files ( contract documents, etc.) Coordinate with PM / design team any forced design and finish changes. Dates:
- Construction Administrator at WDG Architecture, PLLC
- Project Architect at Halliburton-NUS Corporation
- Project Architect at Becthel Corporation
- Project Architect at Engineering Sciences Inc
17 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture - Architecture
Experienced Construction Administrator with a demonstrated history of working in the real estate industry.
Skilled in Budgeting, Value Engineering, Contracts, Project Estimating, and Project Accounting.
August 2017 - February 2019
• Responsible for project coordination of public works projects at a Community College.
• Processed Submittals, RFIs and Change Orders through Unifier and Sharepoint, along with contracts, bid documents, requests for proposals and other project documents.
• Performed project close-out tasks.
• Attended project meetings, took notes and prepared meeting minutes.
• Assisted Project Managers with coordination of contractors, consultants and vendors
• Served as Office Manager for my location.
- Experienced Construction Administrator at Gafcon Inc
- Construction Manager at Self-employed
- Construction Administrator at Parallel Capital Partners
- Project Coordinator/Sr. Project Coordinator at American Assets Trust
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Legal/Administrative Assistant
- None - General Studies
• Worked closely with Owner & Project Manager to provide guidance, structure and support to those in the office and in the field.
• Coordinate & facilitate construction projects.
• Prepare and distribute Sub-contracts, Purchase Orders, and Change Orders.
• Coordinates RFI's, Submittals, Shop Drawings, Plan Drawings with Architects & Subcontractors.
• Ensure completeness of all final paperwork. (Lien Waivers & Warranty Documents)
• AIA Pay Applications
• Meeting Minutes
• Collect and maintains database of required paperwork for new and existing clients, vendors and subcontractors.
• Maintain digital files ensuring completeness of required records for active and closed projects.
• Research & solicit new vendors and subcontractors based on department needs, collecting all qualifications for review by Project Manager.
• Maintain all job information using Procore Software.
- Construction Administrator at Pulliam Construction Management, Inc
- Executive Adminisrative Assistant/Licensing Specialist at Nelson Forensics, LLC
- Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant at Meinhardt Consulting Engineers
- Operations Manager at Structured Foundation Repair
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree of Applied Science - Executive Assistant
- Construction Administrator at Northridge Construction Group
- at Pei Wei Asian Diner
- Owner at Biggs Investments, LLC
- Owner at The Trendy Triangle
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree
* Analyze and update yearly budgets and capital forecasts. * Responsible for developing Microsoft Excel formulas in spreadsheets and maintaining the construction project ledger for ongoing projects in the Store Construction department. * Maintain and manage all project budgets from the capital forecast financials. * Track expenditures and maintain accurate financial records for Project Managers and Director of store development. * Posting, tracking and maintaining various construction related data for current reference and historical data in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. * Develop and maintain relationships with other departments within the corporation to facilitate Store Construction projects on as needed situation.
- Construction Administrator at Rack Room Shoes
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at Electrolux
- Collector 3 at Wells Fargo Dealer Services N.A
- Customer Service and Sales Representative at Wells Fargo Dealer Services N.A
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Finance
I have in depth knowledge of OSHA safe building guidelines and state required legal protocols associated with building construction. I possess documented success in coordinating with the construction teams and material suppliers regarding safe progress of construction work.
- Construction Administrator at Morton Buildings
- Director of Development at ELITE House
8 months at this Job
- BA - Carson Newman