Interned as an Assistant Project Manager of a family owned commercial construction general contracting company based in Austin, Tx. Responsible for responding to RFQ's / RFP's / Invitations to Bid through the open bidding process to increase the company's presence in the state of Georgia. Networked with industry professionals and searched various state and local websites to locate open public bids deemed feasible for the company to pursue. Attended Pre Bid Conferences to gain more information on interested projects out for bid. Assisted with manually performing quantity takeoffs utilizing Microsoft Excel to prepare and compare quotes from vendors for material, labor and equipment costs. Analyzed scopes of work for specific trades and projects. Communicated with and distributed plans and specs to subcontractors for quotes. Assisted with scheduling of work to be performed. Built relationships and worked collaboratively with team members, vendors, subcontractors and clients. Gained self performed estimating and scheduling experience. Participated in site visits and monitored tasks of subcontractors to ensure the specific project adhered to the coordinated schedule for completion.
- Construction Assistant Project Manager at 360 TXC/GAC
- CAT Property Adjuster / Independent Contractor at Fourseventy Claim Management
- Sr. Operations Specialist / Floor Leader at American Independent Insurance Companies
- Customer Communication Specialist at The Coca-Cola Company / Superior Technical Resources
8 months at this Job
- A.A.S - Commercial Construction Management
- Commercial Construction Estimating Certificate
- - Business Management/Finance
o Assist construction managers in the planning and execution of ground up residential building construction and gut renovation projects. Produce takeoff schedules, project timelines, budgets, contracts, control access agreements, health and safety plans, and homeowner punch lists o Manage three ground up construction projects simultaneously ensuring construction stays on course, and on budget while maintaining quality control. Successfully working with contractors to solve construction problems and alternating materials or processes to save time and costs. o Negotiate with multiple contractors, vendors, and consultants saving the company an average of 15% on costs.
- Construction Assistant Project Manager Intern at THE BROOKLYN HOME COMPANY
- Field Engineer at BRANDENBURG INDUSTRIAL SERVICE CO
- Assistant Project Manager Intern at OLEK LEJBZON & CO
- o Chapter Secretary at Tau Kappa Epsilon, New Jersey Institute of Technology
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Architecture - o Relevant Coursework
• Provided support to the Project Manager, as well as construction and engineering personnel, by performing routine assignments for the construction, testing, start-up and close-out of assigned projects
• Participated in the planning, maintaining and updating of construction schedules, as well as the budget on assigned projects
• Performed regular inspections to ensure quality, project schedule adherence and compliance with drawings, specifications and codes
• Participated in the preparation of material requisitions, specifications, and other procurement related documents
• Participated in reviewing of shop drawings for conformance with project plans and specifications
- Construction Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager at Canady Construction
- Intern at
- at Canady Construction
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management - Construction Management
- - Core Studies
• Commercial Renovations
• Managing project schedule, including scheduling trades and inspections
• Manages contingency planning and risk mitigation
• Supervising construction team
• Reading blueprints
- Construction Assistant Project Manager and Lead Carpenter at Roman Partners Constructions
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Sales Specialist at Lowes Home Improvement
- Installation Technician at R&R Tile Company, Inc
5 years at this Job
DUTIES: Steel fabrication manager for industrial projects (New buildings, storages and remodeling). SUPERVISOR NAME: Dominick Lofaso Phone:917-807-2952
- Commercial Construction Assistant Project Manager, Pedinghaus Programmer and Operator at AGL Industries Incorporated
- Piping Supervisor at CB&I Colombiana S.A
- Piping Foreman at Tradesmen International Inc
3 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Industrial
Estimating Project Time
Purchasing of all Materials and Supplies
Producing Schedules for each Project
Supervise Construction Crews at Project Locations
Reason for leaving: Was laid off because company closed down.
• M.J. Harris Inc. Assistant Superintendent Responsible for: Supervising all construction onsite Daily Reports Producing a Schedule for my Projects Purchasing of Materials Needed Complying with all safety rules for working in Healthcare Environment. Reason for Leaving: Father was sick in his death bed and had to come back home to be with my family.
• L&G Concrete Construction Assistant Project Manager / Onsite Superintendent Responsible for: Supervising Construction Crews on My Projects Oversee Quality of Work Purchasing Of Materials Needed Crew Timesheets Produce Schedules for my Projects Comply with all Safety Requirements
• Professional Services Industries Field Engineer Technician Sample Soils, Concrete, and Asphalt Moisture / Density Gauge Operator
• Texas State Technical College, Harlingen, Texas Hands-on experience in many forms of construction Communication / Interpersonal Skills
• Able to communicate with diverse workforce
• Bilingual in English and Spanish. (Born and raised in the Rio Grande Valley in a construction and trucking environment.)
• Can operate most construction equipment (motor graders, front-end loaders, backhoes, skid steers, etc.) Accreditations, Skills and licenses
• ACI Certified In Concrete Flatwork
• ACI Certified In Concrete Field Testing
• Experienced In Underground Utilities (Slopes, Gravity flow, Trench Safety)
• Able to comply with all Rules and Specifications required.
• Able to interpret and understand Project Drawings and compute necessary Grade Elevations.
• Completed contracts that totaled over 1 million dollars on time or before schedule.
• Had the pleasure of working in several Federal Projects and some Municipal Projects as well. (Bayview Detention Center, Border Patrol Stations, Brownsville P.U.B., Pharr Police Station.) More projects upon request.
• Have completed Wal-Mart projects, which have one of the strictest EPA regulations as well as Safety Programs.
• Able to work under extreme pressure and still make dead lines.
• Very Multitask
• Certified in Radiation Safety
• OSHA Certified
• Concrete Foundation & Concrete Tilt Up Walls
• Wood Framed Structures (Commercial / Residential)
• Steel Structures
• Estimating Costs (Commercial / Residential)
• Literate in Reading Construction Drawings
• Computer Skills: ◦ WordPerfect 5.1-8 ◦ Microsoft Word ◦ Microsoft Excel ◦ Microsoft PowerPoint ◦ Internet & email ◦ 55 Words Per Minute Language Fluent in English and Spanish
- Project Manager at ZIWA
4 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Building Construction Technology
• Assist Project Electrician with installation of electrical wiring, outlets and fixtures.
• Responsible for overseeing progress of multiple construction projects.
• Proficiently operate skid steer and mini excavator for footers/trenching and grading.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized job site.
- Construction Assistant at Icon Construction, Inc
- Owner/Operator at Carolina's Lawn Care
4 years at this Job
• Multiples projects - Organize and lead projects in large groupings by being the sole point of contact for the customer. Ensuring other team members are remaining on track and providing assistance and coaching when needed
• Execute re-active and preventative maintenance requests from commercial clients -Scopes to include: general repair, parking lot repairs, electrical, plumbing, minor masonry, flooring, painting, remediation and put back, janitorial, hvac and re-occurring preventative maintenance contracts
• Estimating - provide estimated costs and timelines for all projects exceeding the initial customer provided budget and provide multiple or alternate solutions to pain points
• Invoicing - Obtain invoicing documentation and complete initial invoicing process for the admin department
• Revenue/gross profit - Meet company set revenue and gross profit goals through project execution and sales to both gain and maintain existing/new business
• Internal Training programs - Create, lead and execute internal trainings for multiple positions in the building as well as standard company policies
- Project Manager at Lakeside project solutions
- at Lakeside project solutions
- Project Assistant at
- Assistant Project Manager/Office Assistant at Preservation Professionals
3 years at this Job
● Providing highly professional supervision of the nightly construction work - This includes patrolling the floors, measuring air quality, and actively documenting safety related matters, progress, and issues with the project;
● Preparing and distributing of shift report. Nightly inspection of project for safety, air quality, and compliance with construction requirements, work plans;
● Supporting the owner's team by ensuring occupant signage is produced and displayed where needed;
● Performing Contractor coordination, monitoring and facilitation of work inspections of work areas for compliance with work plans and work activities;
● Coordinating with tenant coordinator, contractors, movers, facilities, etc., for work in occupied offices. Also, Coordinate, review and approve work plans for occupied spaces. Serving as the project's primary responder in case of incident reporting; document and communicate incident resolution involving power failures, outages, shut downs, security breaches, worker accidents, and command center-related issues;
● Ensuring immediate response to issues or concerns, timely communication of project status, and participating in off-hour meetings to accommodate the tenants; and
● Reviewing approved Site Impact Control Plans (SICP's) and conducts daily inspections to understand GC/sub activity; sends status update to key staff.
- Construction Superintendent & Coordinator (Ctr.) at International Monetary Fund
- Construction Coordinator (Ctr.) at Jacobs Telecommunications, Inc
- Construction Assistant (Ctr.) at HITT Contracting, Inc
- Construction Assistant Project Manager at TM Konsult Ab
5 months at this Job
- B Sc - Civil Eng
- - Project Management, & Auto-Cad
• Utility Manager for 154 properties throughout the United States.
• Manage utility bills
• Assist properties with billing issues, resident issues
• Work with utility providers on transition of utility bills, meter issues, leak adjustments
- Utility Manager at Cortland Partners
- Office Manager and accounts payable assistant at
- Property Manager of single family homes in the metro Atlanta area at Crown Realty and Management
- Department Administrator for Asset Management and Portfolio Operations at TriBridge Residential LLC
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma