Interned as an Assistant Project Manager of a family owned commercial construction general contracting company based in Austin, Tx. Responsible for responding to RFQ's / RFP's / Invitations to Bid through the open bidding process to increase the company's presence in the state of Georgia. Networked with industry professionals and searched various state and local websites to locate open public bids deemed feasible for the company to pursue. Attended Pre Bid Conferences to gain more information on interested projects out for bid. Assisted with manually performing quantity takeoffs utilizing Microsoft Excel to prepare and compare quotes from vendors for material, labor and equipment costs. Analyzed scopes of work for specific trades and projects. Communicated with and distributed plans and specs to subcontractors for quotes. Assisted with scheduling of work to be performed. Built relationships and worked collaboratively with team members, vendors, subcontractors and clients. Gained self performed estimating and scheduling experience. Participated in site visits and monitored tasks of subcontractors to ensure the specific project adhered to the coordinated schedule for completion.
- Construction Assistant Project Manager at 360 TXC/GAC
- CAT Property Adjuster / Independent Contractor at Fourseventy Claim Management
- Sr. Operations Specialist / Floor Leader at American Independent Insurance Companies
- Customer Communication Specialist at The Coca-Cola Company / Superior Technical Resources
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Commercial Construction Management
- - Business Management and Finance
• Commercial Renovations
• Managing project schedule, including scheduling trades and inspections
• Manages contingency planning and risk mitigation
• Supervising construction team
• Reading blueprints
- Construction Assistant Project Manager and Lead Carpenter at Roman Partners Constructions
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Sales Specialist at Lowes Home Improvement
- Installation Technician at R&R Tile Company, Inc
5 years, 2 months at this Job
we buy and flip houses and I’m the lead construction worker and onsite foreman for all jobs and also help manage the entire project from beginning to end.
- Head of Construction/assistant project manager at LLD Realty and Investments
- janitor/ maintenance technician at Wellspring Counseling Center
- Full-time associate- robotics/fulfillment/training floater at Amazon Fulfillment Center MKE
- Construction Carpenters assistant at 323 Construction LLC.
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school diploma
- Bachelor's - psychology
peachtree city, ga
The Redland Company provides construction services for site development, transportation, infrastructure, and related construction.
Assistant Project Manager
• Assist in managing the construction projects with the Project Superintendent in coordinating the work of each trade.
• Maintained document control of subcontract PO's, invoices, submittals and request for Information.
• Obtained permits from governmental agencies for the work to be performed.
• Co-ordinated required inspections.
• Issued change orders, project correspondence, utility locates.
• Develops construction project schedules.
• Participated in weekly on-site subcontractor meeting.
• Assist in the development of punch-list and follow-up necessary to insure timely completion of work. Elite Wine and liquor - peachtree city, ga Premier wine cellar and liquor store Store Manager Managed all aspect of the store including but not limited to shift schedules, employee training, payroll, managing inventory, ordering and receiving products, opening and closing store, ran point of sales. Organized the stockroom for more uniform product identification and better support the product. Gardner Denver - Peachtree City, Ga 1998-2017 American worldwide provider of industrial equipment, technologies and related parts and services. Project Manager - Multi-stage Centrifugal Blowers
• Managed multiple major complex engineered-to-order contracts simultaneously ensuring accuracy and on-time delivery ranging in order value from $100K to $4M.
• Prepared detailed, complex order documentation packets to support scope of supply and meet order requirements.
• Served as company liaison with customers for documentation, scheduling, expediting, manufacturing procedures, quality inspections, and logistics.
• Participated in several lean events that improved the entire order process.
• Developed a new template to standardize and make a more efficient order entry process.
• Assisted in developing a new O&M manual program to ensure constant availability of manuals.
• Played key role in developing a date management system to aid in managing project activities.
• Assisted in developing a customer credit approval and notification process.
• Trained new Project Managers.
• Assisted in the transfer of post sales functions from the Syracuse, NY facility to the Peachtree City, GA operations.
- Assistant Project Manager at The redland company
19 years at this Job
- - Mathematics, Accounting, and General Education
Multi-Scope duties in managing commercial bid schedule, preparing materials costs, labor costs, time and equipment management. Full scale project management including CAD shop drawings to submittals, change orders, managing progress and completion of project. Highly effective in multi-tasking, managing relationships with general contractors, interfacing with outside organizations' team members and internal functional areas.
• Utilize process improvement to streamline our project process
• Implemented elements of Six Sigma and Continuous Process Improvement into job analysis
• Oversee efforts to streamline submittal process in project work flow
• Instrumental in digitalizing project management and internal project processes
• Prospect for construction projects for bid, manage bid and project invites
• Constructed and maintain fleet and equipment maintenance program
- Project Manager (construction) at NORTHWEST FENCE COMPANY
- Client Advisor at BMW
- programs manager at UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS - locations
- Production Shift Supervisor at PACIFIC WIRE PRODUCTS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Construction Project Management
- BS - interdisciplinary
Estimating Project Time
Purchasing of all Materials and Supplies
Producing Schedules for each Project
Supervise Construction Crews at Project Locations
Reason for leaving: Was laid off because company closed down.
• M.J. Harris Inc. Assistant Superintendent Responsible for: Supervising all construction onsite Daily Reports Producing a Schedule for my Projects Purchasing of Materials Needed Complying with all safety rules for working in Healthcare Environment. Reason for Leaving: Father was sick in his death bed and had to come back home to be with my family.
• L&G Concrete Construction Assistant Project Manager / Onsite Superintendent Responsible for: Supervising Construction Crews on My Projects Oversee Quality of Work Purchasing Of Materials Needed Crew Timesheets Produce Schedules for my Projects Comply with all Safety Requirements
• Professional Services Industries Field Engineer Technician Sample Soils, Concrete, and Asphalt Moisture / Density Gauge Operator
• Texas State Technical College, Harlingen, Texas Hands-on experience in many forms of construction Communication / Interpersonal Skills
• Able to communicate with diverse workforce
• Bilingual in English and Spanish. (Born and raised in the Rio Grande Valley in a construction and trucking environment.)
• Can operate most construction equipment (motor graders, front-end loaders, backhoes, skid steers, etc.) Accreditations, Skills and licenses
• ACI Certified In Concrete Flatwork
• ACI Certified In Concrete Field Testing
• Experienced In Underground Utilities (Slopes, Gravity flow, Trench Safety)
• Able to comply with all Rules and Specifications required.
• Able to interpret and understand Project Drawings and compute necessary Grade Elevations.
• Completed contracts that totaled over 1 million dollars on time or before schedule.
• Had the pleasure of working in several Federal Projects and some Municipal Projects as well. (Bayview Detention Center, Border Patrol Stations, Brownsville P.U.B., Pharr Police Station.) More projects upon request.
• Have completed Wal-Mart projects, which have one of the strictest EPA regulations as well as Safety Programs.
• Able to work under extreme pressure and still make dead lines.
• Very Multitask
• Certified in Radiation Safety
• OSHA Certified
• Concrete Foundation & Concrete Tilt Up Walls
• Wood Framed Structures (Commercial / Residential)
• Steel Structures
• Estimating Costs (Commercial / Residential)
• Literate in Reading Construction Drawings
• Computer Skills: ◦ WordPerfect 5.1-8 ◦ Microsoft Word ◦ Microsoft Excel ◦ Microsoft PowerPoint ◦ Internet & email ◦ 55 Words Per Minute Language Fluent in English and Spanish
- Project Manager at ZIWA
6 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Building Construction Technology
• Identify full project scope and create schedules
• Consistently manage a team of 3 superintendents
• Find new subs and vendors to work on projects
• Work with land and civil engineers to identify site development.
• Develop, propose and manage project's budget
• Create RFI's to identify details for project
• Create and manage project tracking tools
• Provide site inspections to track progress and create project status reports for owners.
• Maintain open communication with trades and vendors as needed
• Maintain weekly communication meetings with clients
• Submit RFQ's to build our sub base and create project buyouts
- Construction Project Manager at Windward Building Group
- Construction Assistant Project Manager at Suncoast Team Services
- Project Manager at Thomas Sign and Awning
- Operations Specialist at WellCare Health Plans
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Graphic Designs
Responsibilities Participate in developing and monitoring project budgets. Directs, coordinates and reviews work plans for assigned construction projects. Assigns work for support services (i.e. cost estimating, environmental protection, permitting, project controls, and safety). Conducts site inspections and construction inspections during construction process.
- Engineering/Construction Manager at SOUTH FLORIDA WATER MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
- Preconstruction Manager at Stiles Construction
- Project Manager at West Construction, Inc.
- Project Manager/ Assistant Project Manager at Pirtle Construction
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Building Construction
- Associates of Arts - Architecture
I was hired for the Construction of 2 hotels at 9470 & 9490 West Broadway Avenue North in Brooklyn Park, MN. (Hampton Inn & Home 2 Suites) Each hotel is 4 floors and over 100 guest rooms each to include common areas, Pools, kitchens and pantries, also large breakfast and seating areas. These projects were wood framed with Zip System sheathing and exterior of brick, Nichiha siding and EIFS with interior of brand specific finishes to include ceramic tile flooring, specific carpets and patterns, vinyl and paint wall finishes and brand specific interior and exterior accents, signage and Lighting. I was hired in Dec. 2017 and I was the 3rd superintendent hired for these projects the 1st first was fired and 2nd terminated himself shortly after I was hired due to not having the physical and professional abilities to handle the projects. The projects were at least 6 months behind when I came on board. The climate on both projects was extremely negative and all relationships with contractors and city/state officials was severely distressed with very poor construction practices being done previously on major items in framing that all that had to be corrected immediately. I was able to use my experience and abilities to document and correct faulty work immediately, improve relationships with City and State officials and with extensive effort I was able to regain momentum on the projects and bring all contractors back working together again for the overall good of the projects and MC Hotel as a company. We opened the Hampton Inn in August 2018 and Home 2 in Feb. 2019 with the best percentage of completion rating and punch list completion rating at the Hilton open ready inspection than MC Hotels previous 5 hotels including increasing the open ready inspection percentage from the Hampton Inn project at the Home 2. These projects were budgeted to have 2 superintendents and a foreman, but after the last Superintendent left, I renegotiated my contract to take control of both projects, as the Lead Superintendent, saving MC Hotel from having to hire another employee superintendent. I was able to help mentor the foreman they had onsite when I was hired, working thru a temp agency to begin with, into becoming a contract assistant superintendent during this project and they are now planning to move him to a project in St. Louis, MO. My adjusted final 1099 Contract Salary for this project was $2,600.00 per week and paid every 2 weeks, Paid National Holidays, Company Truck was onsite available to me and I needed no vehicle allowance due to project being so close to my home, Cell Phone, Internet, Project Office and Operational Expenses were reimbursed by invoice. MC Hotel had a project I was willing to travel to in Kansas City, MO, but that project has been delayed now until the fall and they have no other projects ready for me, so I have decided to look for complex and challenging projects locally instead. We have an agreement for me to assist them with spring landscaping and exterior punch list completion in the spring on a per hour basis when I am available. Recent Project References working for a General Contractor: MC Hotel Projects. Chris Funston - MC Hotel & Midas Hospitality - Senior Project Manager - 636-497-2841 Matt Wilson - MC Hotel Construction - Assistant Project Manager - 314-808-0015 Mike Morris - MC Hotel Construction - Assistant Superintendent - 870-814-6126 Bates Electric - based out of St. Louis, MO. - Kevin Macomber - Lead Electrician on site - 314-677-8351 Midland Heating & Air - MN - David Ambriz - Lead Supervisor on site - 708-473-7791 Liberty Plumbing - MN - Randy Gifford - Lead Plumber on site - 763-614-0114 Locklear Painting - MN - Jamie Locklear - Owner on site - 320-400-7655 Always Tile & Stone - MN - Roy 602-475-0494 Wisconsin Exteriors - Wisconsin - EIFS Contractor - Randy Dorn - 414-813-3033
- Lead Superintendent at MC Hotel Construction & Midas Hospitality
- Construction and Property Management Consultant at Semi-retired
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Construction/Environmental/MMRP Sr. Project Manager/Estimator. This includes over seeing the department development for estimating, proposal writing and procurement. Project specific duties included Project Plan writing, project start-up, subcontractor negotiations, installation, close- out/commissioning of projects. The projects ranged from $150k to $27M. Clients include working with the Army Corp of Engineers, BRAC, US Army, National Park Services, State and Federal agencies around the United States.
- Estimator/Project Manager at EW Wells Group LLC
- Project Manager at WhiteOak Group
- Project Manager at CCE-LLC
- Site Superintendent Construction at Sioux Falls Tower Inc
8 years at this Job
- High school