Carpenter for 6 months working with highly trained workers, have to communicate for safety and for additional working conditions. Standing 8+ hours, lifting 100+. Building homes with integrity, safety, and knowledge. Inventory control on equipment and supplies. Keeping work area cleanat all times.
- Construction Carpenter at ERICKSON CONSTRUCTION
- Receiving at Amazon Fulfillment Center
- Frieght handler/ reciever at Fry's warehouse
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school - Basics
Commercial construction carpenter.
- Carpenter at Hunerberg Construction Co.
- Carpenter at Kingdom Home Services
- Carpenter at Boreal Building & Remodeling
- Carpenter at
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
- High school or equivalent
Working as a carpenter since 1983 job training under suburban. Maryland .building Industrial .Association. an union carpenter local 132 joint brotherhood of carpenter form carpenter for Clark construction Miller an long commercial an residential wood an metal framing old school framer make roof rafters hip an valley prefab trusses.make steps finish work as well .
- construction carpenter at armstrong construction
5 years at this Job
I feel I'm pretty well rounded at most task. Ive had experience i'm several job environments Including but not limited to Construction/carpenter, Fast food, Farm hand ETC. If your business/job doesn't fall into any of these categories Id like to say i'm a pretty fast learner. I can show you better than i can tell you. Also i'm easy to get along with in or outside a work place. Thats about it. Thanks for stopping by feel free to contact me at anytime. If you need any more information you can contact me call/txt/email
- construction/Carpenter, Farm Hand, Fast food at Private/Hardees
6 months at this Job
Up grading a waist water facility in Carthage, NY. Prevailing Rate
- Construction Carpenter at C O Falter Construction Corp.
- Owner/Operator at SCJ Contracting and Portable Sawmill
- Maintenance Technician at Rehrig Pacific Company
- Pipefitter at Dekatherm Inc.
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Formed, poured, and finished concrete and installed.
• Concrete removal on bridge decks, peer caps, and columns.
• Operated excavators, skid steers, backhoes, front end loaders and man lifts.
• Installed drainage structures and pipe
• Traffic control
- Construction Carpenter at Vector Construction
- Assistant Manager/Bartender at The Dark Horse Tavern
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Basic math skills Manual labor skills Proficiency with mechanical and electric Building Construction Trades Certificate tools Friendly and hardworking High school diploma Strong work ethic Group environments Strong organizational skills Consistent work history Good at following instructions Good verbal/written communication Dependable independent worker skills Demolition Leadership Team player Lifting up to 100 lbs Detail-oriented Carpentry expertise Construction means and methods Carpenter Evarts, KY southeast home service/ Feb 2016 to Current i am the owner of southeast home service, a handyman company. My business has been in operation since 2016 Installed floor joists, trusses and rafters. Consistently constructed projects that were square and level. Cut and installed tile and linoleum flooring for residential and commercial buildings. Constructed custom built-in bookshelves for residential home office areas. Secured all required permit approvals prior to starting projects. Selected lumber based on the particular species, characteristics, size, applications and applicable adhesives. Set windows and layouts for stairs and common rafters. Installed cabinets, base cabinets and crown molding. Ordered materials and contacted sub-contractors when needed. Built a [Type of structure] on previously poured foundation. Cut and installed staircases. Managed work crews on the construction of residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Repaired and maintained older properties, including renovating flooring, walls and ceilings, installing fixtures and remodeling bathrooms and kitchens. Cut timber, panels and other materials according to measured dimensions. Ordered materials and made material stock recommendations. Calculated accurate material estimates. Built and stained oak casing and hardwood floors. Operated power saws, planers, jointers, routers and pneumatic equipment. Worked independently on projects and tasks within a carpentry team. Removed tool marks and surface adhesives after installation to improve project quality. Examined buildings and project specifications to determine measurements and dimensions. Safely used band, circular, jig, reciprocating, chop and compound miter saws. Organized assigned tasks for completion on individual and team levels. Framed new construction of single-family homes and townhomes.
- Construction Carpenter at southeast home service
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - technology
Family owned Learned to paint, Spackle, cut and pull up carpets and also cut and measure Sheetrock.
- Construction Carpenter at B&B Construction
- Volunteer Work and Community Service at
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
1. Contracted out by Company to do Construction and Carpentry work for Northern California General Contractors on a weekly / monthly / yearly bases. 2. Provide Labor for Companies in need of manpower based on large construction projects. 3. Provide Maintenance and Janitorial services for all phases of the Construction Industry. for Warehousing, and Retail Stores.
- CONSTRUCTION / CARPENTER LABORER at CLP People Ready
- HVAC / SHEETMETAL COMPANIES at Cool Air Mechanical * CSA Roofing HVAC Co. G&G HVAC Sheetmetal Co. Brisco Heating & Air.
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school - Art, Drafting
Frame, Cornish, trim, hang doors, build and install cabinets, sheet rock, tape and bed and texture, paint ,Formica countertops , tile work
- Construction, Carpenter at West Chester Development, M and J CONTRACTORS’s and more
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- Some high school