• Assisted in planning, organizing and managing residential/commercial construction
• Reviewed blueprints to estimate exact specs and requirements of job
• Assisted in all phases of construction projects from startup to final closeout
• Operated and handled equipment used on construction jobsites
• Supervised and worked as carpenter in both residential and commercial properties
- Construction Carpenter Apprentice at Shepard Construction
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer at Self Employed
- Field Admissions Representative at WyoTech
- Fitness Consultant at Gold's Gym
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Multidisciplinary Studies - Communications, Sociology, and African Studies
I was working as a carpenter, and also as a finisher. But I want to learn more about cars. I know how to changed tires and breaks.
- Construction Carpenter at Hardesty concrete construction
8 months at this Job
- High school
• Formed, poured, and finished concrete and installed.
• Concrete removal on bridge decks, peer caps, and columns.
• Operated excavators, skid steers, backhoes, front end loaders and man lifts.
• Installed drainage structures and pipe
• Traffic control
- Construction Carpenter at Vector Construction
- Assistant Manager/Bartender at The Dark Horse Tavern
2 years, 4 months at this Job
All phases of construction
- General Construction/ Carpenter at Parmeter construction
- Air sealer/ installer at ECP building envelope specialists inc.
- Assembler/Production at Bombardier
- Operator/Laborer at Renewable Edge LLC
3 months at this Job
- 2 year heavy equipment
- (2) 10 hour osha cards
General construction, carpenter
- Carpenter at Projex inc.
- Electrician Apprentice at Shoffner Kalthoff
- Door Assembler/ Warehouse Associate at TINDELL'S INC
- Cashier/Customer Service at Pilot Flying J
1 year at this Job
This position started me as joining member of a 5 person crew, due to sudden employment loss I was tasked with taking over existing projects such as bathroom remodels including water proofing and tile work, to basic framing drywall finishing painting, trim carpentry finish carpentry. Use of milled hardwoods. Light electrical and plumbing. Anything involved with a residential remodel I’ve had a responsibility to complete. I was also responsible for material lists, scheduling, contact with sub contractors.
- Construction Carpenter at Asheville Remodeling and Construction
- Nursery Assistant at Appeldoorn Landscape Nursery
- Tradesman at General Labor
- Lead Editor/Creator at XOAVL
5 months at this Job
- Associates - Environmental Science
- Diploma - planning
I have been doing construction, pools, sprinklers, carpentry, roofing and every other manual labor for years. Osha10 and Osha30 certified. Dependable and hard worker.
- Construction/Carpenter/Laborer/ Helper at Many companies
at this Job
Create client work orders, Schedule work, Complete task as scheduled, Remodel interior spaces, Turn project over to owner as agreed Where I have completed/participated in multiple residential, multifamily and commercial projects. I am able to layout a building and rooms from drawings & plans. I am familiar with wood and metal structures. I'm able to schedule subcontractors for work load throughout the project and arrange for inspections with local municipalities. I am able to order materials for the job and keep an open line of communication with the venders so that the projects are able to remain on schedule. I am able to create project reports for review for supervisors and any staff
- Construction Carpenter at Carpenter at Lovely Remodels LLC
8 years at this Job
- General Degree - Business Management
Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, trim, or hardware, using carpenters' hand and power tools.
• Repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, and power tools.
• Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks, using hand tools, wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
• Measure, cut, thread and assemble new pipe, placing the assembled pipe in hangers or other supports.
• Repair and replace fixtures and water heaters, and locate, repair, or remove leaking or broken pipes.
• Assist in fitting valves, couplings, or assemblies to tanks, pumps, or systems, using hand tools.
• Mount brackets and hangers on walls and ceilings to hold pipes, and set sleeves or inserts to provide support for pipes.
• Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
• Shape cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
• Inspect ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
- Construction Carpenter, Plumber's Apprentice at David's Home Repair
- Retail Sales Associate Representative at Dollar General, Supply Center Stores
- Package Handler and Deliverer at United Parcel Service
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
homes, interfacing with clients to understand delivery expectations, and delegating employees to increase
job efficiency minimizing time spent on projects without sacrificing finished quality
• Conduct cost estimations for projects including material costs, tooling costs, and employee labor wages to create contracts which are presented to clients with finalized pricing
• Allocate company resources to provide proper tools to be available onsite for employees to complete projects from start to finish
• Attend ongoing projects to provide guidance and tooling expertise
- Residential Construction Carpenter at GBL Construction
- Product Development Intern at
- Contractor at Independent Contracting
7 years at this Job