• New Construction
• Request Building Permits
• Site Plans, building new sub-divisions
• Work with City of Norfolk and Virginia Beach Planning
• Work with Environmental Divisions
• Wet Lands
• Army Core of Engineers
• Build in excess of 600' walkways on beaches
• Project Manager for building Sub Division Rugosa Dune in East Beach Norfolk
• Received my Class "A" Building License for State of Virginia 2004
- Facilities Manager/Project & Site Manger/Construction Superintendent/Maintenance Director at Self Employed Construction Consultant
- Facility manager for SAIC at SAIC
- Facilty Director at JLL
- Project & Site Manager for new sub-divisions at Stafford Properties Inc
3 years, 5 months at this Job
Experience, Skills, and explanations: At the end of 2010, our family suffered a tragedy. I took 2 years off. Short period of employment at Anderson Consulting - company was sold, all new adjuster trainees were let go. As a Field Construction Consultant, I advised, trained users and positioned Hilti products with home builders and very large construction projects, such as Santana Row. I have years of experience with P and C, Life and Health, and wrote hundreds of policies for over a dozen major carriers covering P & C, Umbrella, Commercial and Auto. Worked on Salvage/subrogation claims. I created and conducted various insurance related courses for the sales force at Prudential Realty. 2013 thru 2017, I was a personal assistant/care giver for a business woman/friend who was a heart transplant recipient.
- Field Construction Consultant at Anderson Consulting
- at P and C Producer, AAA
- Property Field Adjuster at Anderson Consulting
- P and C Broker at TWFG Insurance
4 years at this Job
1334 Woodford Lane, Hainesport, NJ 08036 125K - 150K Graduate of NIBI - National Institute of Building Inspectors) Certified residential/commercial inspections, construction consultant, project coordinator/manager, estimating services, etc.
- Certified residential/commercial inspections, construction consultant at Straight Arrow Enterprises, LLC
- Project Manager/Estimator at Paul Davis Restoration, Inc
- Chief Estimator, Project Coordinator/management, client/customer at Oxford Contracting Co. Inc
- VP at Crossroads, Inc
6 years at this Job
- - management
• Worked to coordinate construction of both well sites as well as pipelines while staying within budget, working with other department/teams to implement SOPs as well as safety polices and procedures.
• Prepared Mineral Ownership Reports, negotiated Damage Agreements/Releases, Damage payments as well as permitting through both State, County and Local Governments
• Operated various pieces of heavy equipment such as trenchers, bulldozers, rollers, skylifts/forklifts as well as motor graders.
- Petroleum Landman/Construction Consultant at Elite Construction and Fabrication
- Petroleum Landman/ Construction Consultant at PetroLand Group
- Petroleum Landman/ Construction Consultant at Ted W. Walters and Associates, LLC
- Landman/Construction Consultant at Freedom Contracting Services, LLC
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Interpreted and explained plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner and developer.
• Prepared and submitted budget estimates as well as progress and cost tracking reports.
• Scheduled projects in logical steps and budgeted time required to meet deadlines.
• Studied job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
• Inspected and reviewed projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
• Prepared contracts and negotiated revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with architects, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Construction Consultant at Richard Cordell
- Field Project Supervisor at Marek Brothers
- Traveling Superintendent at Perry Kessler Construction
- Superintendent at D'Amato Builders and Advisors
8 years, 10 months at this Job
Contract with commercial construction companies or business owners in order to evaluate operating expenses both on projects or internal office procedures resulting in increased efficiency while cutting costs. Contract with real estate developers who are considering large-scale housing developments or "big box" commercially zoned developments catering to potential client interests, best timing to initiate and best market strategies to create awareness and/or interest.
• Focus on increasing value and streamlining all production processes to benefit clients
- Construction Consultant at
- Senior Vice President at IT Talent World
- Director of Construction at Hampton Bays Corporation
- Senior Vice President at Sterling Construction Company
10 years at this Job
- - Biology
Provide construction management services for custom home builders
- Construction Consultant at Rebecca Weber, LLC
- Construction Manager at DR HORTON
- Construction Manager at THE NEXT GENERATION HOMES, INC
- Construction Manager at INLAND HOMES, INC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Project management services provided to clients consist of site inspection and documentation, construction estimating, and forensic analysis of commercial property claims. Provided services on site during Hurricanes Florence and Michael, in addition to regional hail, wind, fire, and water claims.
- CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANT at Madsen, Kneppers & Associates
- CLAIMS ADJUSTER at Pilot Catastrophe Services
- FACILITIES TECHNICIAN at FCCI INSURANCE GROUP
10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Geography
framing, hanging and finishing contractor. My duties include Purchasing, inventory control, cost management and payroll for Subcontractors and in house payroll. November 2015 to April 4, 2017: Construction Consultant, Meglio Interiors/ Proline Wholesale. Duties include due diligence, estimating, sales, account management, project and materials coordination and subcontractor management.
- Construction Consultant, Meglio Interiors/ Proline Wholesale at Current employer is Interior Concepts llc
- Project Manager at Property Masters Inc. out of Marrietta Ga
- Independent Contractor at Keller Williams Realty
- Lead Estimator at Diversity Painters Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Responsible for inspections on new construction residential and commercial real estate
• Review project status and identify timeline to finish project along with the cost and use of funds
• Analyze construction budget of client and confirm requisition of funds
• Prepare detailed reports of inspection findings
- Construction Consultant at The Grossman Companies, Inc
- Founder at H&P Builders LLC
- Owner at Arties Auto Body of Fairfield County Inc
4 years at this Job