Project Manager/ Lead Project Superintendent Manage simultaneously, the day to day operations of multiple complex electrical/mechanical, life safety & structural upgrade construction projects at WPAFB (Dayton, OH). Construction PM at the Columbus, (OH)
Regional Airport Authority for the fiscal 2017 facility & capital upgrade projects. Procure and submit reports;
submittal's, RFI's, maintain submittal & RFI logs. Develop change orders and CO requests, Process monthly
billing and official change orders. Maintain project electronic filing systems.
● Effective PM on keeping projects on schedule and within budget.
● Critical thinker on solving technical issues, contract issues, and design drawing conflicts.
● Detail oriented on all facets of job responsibilities.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills with internal and subcontractor personnel. ~~~~~~ on ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~.
- Construction Consultant/PM at Independent Construction Consultant
- Real Estate Development Project Manager at Thompson Thrift Development, Inc
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Construction Management Technology
- Associates of Science - Civil Engineering Technology
Presently working as construction consultant for a Brazilian jiu jitsu academy and an associated international fightwear brand soon to be located in Vista, CA.
- Construction Consultant at Self Employed
- Project Manager at KORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES
- Senior Superintendent at Korth Construction Companies
- Director of Field Operations/Project Manager at STONERIDGE CONSTRUCTION
2 months at this Job
- B.A. in Philosophy - Project Portfolio and References Available Upon Request
Assisting building owners with their construction projects and making their buildings more energy efficient and sustainable.
- CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANT - OWNER'S REP - ENERGY-SAVINGS at CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANT - OWNER'S REP - ENERGY-SAVINGS
- President & CEO at BEDZYK BROS, INC.
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering
- - Teaching Assistant
- Real Estate Investment Analysis
working with construction companies in the New Mexico area.
- Construction Consultant at Gama Construction
- Construction Manager at BWPCS
- Sr. Chief Inspector at CNX Energy Midstream
- Sr. Chief Inspector at Apache Corporation
2 months at this Job
- - Mechanical
As a construction consultant my duties were to travel to the affected site and inspect all damaged areas (fire, flood, tornado, etc) and photograph either with digital camera or Matterport 3D camera, and assess cost of damages and repairs as well as Estimate analysis of all labor costs.
- Construction Consultant at MKA & Associates
- Customer Service Representative at Alorica
- Direct Supervising Professional at Chimes Inc
- Sous Chef at The Cake Bar
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Education
- Culinary diploma - Culinary Arts
Experience, Skills, and explanations: Short period of employment at Anderson Consulting - company was sold, all new adjuster trainees were let go. As a Field Construction Consultant, I advised, trained users and positioned Hilti products with home builders and very large construction projects, such as Santana Row. I have years of experience with P and C, Life and Health, and wrote hundreds of policies for over a dozen major carriers covering P & C, Umbrella, Commercial and Auto. Worked on Salvage/subrogation claims. I created and conducted various insurance related courses for the sales force at Prudential Realty. 2013 thru 2017, I was a personal assistant/care giver for a business woman/friend who was a heart transplant recipient.
- Field Construction Consultant at Anderson Consulting
- at P and C Producer, AAA
- Property Field Adjuster at Anderson Consulting
- P and C Broker at TWFG Insurance
4 years at this Job
Worked with local landowners on issues relating to drilling and production operations.
• Initiated, developed, and maintained mutually productive and respectful relationships with landholders, working proactively to resolve any issues that might arise.
• Revamped site development process and developed a neighbor relations program where none existed; involved landowners in site access planning, mitigating farm and ranch interruption, and land reclamation plans, preventing miscommunication and maintaining positive interactions with all parties involved. Oversaw construction progress and technical performance.
• Managed design location and interim reclaim work to control run on water, location water controls, ditches, berms, sediment ponds, and the design and implementation of erosion control measures and devices.
• Directed initiatives to define technical specifications, reporting and documentation processes, budgeting and cost estimates, and project execution.
• Identified critical issues related to site activities and achieved a timely resolution to assure uninterrupted construction.
• Ensured compliance with company's safety culture, OSHA policies, and local, state and federal guidelines.
• Closed cuttings pits and filed pit closure forms with NDIC and MT Oil and Gas Commission post-rig-moves. Performed administrative tasks.
• Worked directly with construction superintendent and land department to solicit subcontractor bids. Supervised subcontractor performance with full authority to halt construction to maintain safety and quality controls.
• Administer projects ranging from $500 to $600K.
• Accountable for budget management; approve and authorize payment of invoices of $1M per month.
• Created reports and documentation of potential well sites and conveyed opinions on viability to the corporate office. Construction Consultant Supervisor
- CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANT SUPERVISOR at Oasis Petroleum
7 years at this Job
Employed as an Estimating Consultant to the Construction Industry
- Construction Consultant at
- Senior Mechanical Estimator at Black & Veach
- Construction Consultant at
- Estimating Coordinator, Site Project Engineer at Scheck Mechanical Wisconsin Corporation
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology
- - Computers
Commercial and Residential Consultant/ Inspector for guidance, implementation recommendations, project management. Key Functions:
• Comprehensive phase inspections from pre-construction through completion of projects.
• Troubleshooting/ Problem Solving/ Solution Resolution Specialist; Special Assignments.
• Project Management ~ new construction, roofing & remodeling; coordinating and implementation.
• Residential/ Commercial Property Management: Manage preventive maintenance programs & repairs.
• Training, instructor within the construction industry and community. Other Contributions:
• Community Outreach Programs: Home repairs, Food Bank ~ distribution and repairs; disaster relief programs. Grand homes - texas
- Construction Consultant Inspector/ Project Manager at construction Services & INNOVATIONS
- Inspector at Solution Resolution
- Construction Consultant at HANSON CONSTRUCTION CONSULTING
- Licensed Inspector/ Consultant/ Custom Builder/ Land Development at Home Inspection Services
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Applied Arts and Science - Applied Arts and Science
- - Business/ Marketing/Economics/Accounting
- License - International Energy Code Council
- License - relation to Residential/Commercial Construction Industry
● Plan/design and build residential remodeling projects
● Consult building owners and contractors
● Promote Sustainable and Cost-Effective Solutions
- Construction Consultant at M.M.B
- Foreman/Lead Carpenter at KP Construction
- Ronald Buckley Construction Consultant at
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General Education
- - Business Management Economics
- - Business Management