I have been in the cable industry since 1999. For the past 7 year i have be working as a Construction Coordinator for Spectrum cable. I am looking to see what opportunities are out there.
- Construction Coordinator at Charter/Spectrum Communications
- Technician, Trainer at United States Infrastructure Corporation
- Installation and service technician at Time Warner/AT&T
7 years at this Job
Dear Sir/ Madam, I was hired by Saudi Kentz and was supplied to ( Samref ) Saudi Aramco Mobile Refinery / Exxon Mobile the client my real position applied at Saudi Kentz was Mechanical pipping superintendent as a construction coordinator my first assignment of works at site was to supervise the ongoing modification works of old pipe rack column foundations the subcontractor ARCC/ EEI excavated some parts of the foundations for additional footings in every foundations assigned to be modified as per drawing procedures of modifications after completing the said work the piping installation starts
- Construction Coordinator at SAUDI ARAMCO/SAUDI KENTZ
- Piping Supervisor at SAUDI POLYMEER PLANT
- Piping Supervisor at IBERDROLA /SOMY QATAR
- Turn around Shut down works ( general Foreman Mehanical ) at Tripoli Bengazi Libya / Serte oil and gas refinery (former Mobil refinery)
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Arellano University High School (first year to fourth year ) 1960 to 1964
Northbrook, Illinois 2014 -Present
One of the largest diversified heavy civil contractors and construction materials producers in the United States providing customers with the highest standards of quality, value and service on every project.
Construction Coordinator, Power Group
• Coordinate with the Construction Manager, Project Manager, and the customer to ensure subcontractor accountability and progress.
• Coordinate with construction crews to schedule activities in the appropriate locations and times.
• Coordinate with the Material Manager and Material Coordinator for receiving/issuing materials.
• Provide updates to Project Scheduler and Project Manager as required.
• Evaluate subcontractor performance and provide results to PMs.
• Prepare and submit daily log with all required information in timely manner,
• Receive and maintain project facts and data and report project progress status,
• Ensure construction activities are completed and documented in accordance with the appropriate drawings and specifications.
• Ensure all subcontractor corrective items are completed to satisfaction.
• Support pre-construction activities with engineering and planning to schedule and develop project plans
• Provide constructability input to project team during pre-construction phase
- Construction Coordinator, Power Group at KENNY CONSTRUCTION, A Granite Company
- Supervisor at KENNY CONSTRUCTION, A Granite Company
- 1st Class Lineman at PECO Energy
- Foreman Aerial/Planner at Peco Energy/Exelon
5 years, 2 months at this Job
Construction coordinator is responsible to be a liaison between Field Superintendents, Regional Managers, and the Administrative and Accounting departments. Serve as contract administrator for the multifamily division using software such as IBS (Pharo) and exporting executed documents to commitments in SAGE. Maintain Subcontractors Insurance documents up to date. And build weekly reports such as Critical Path Milestones, Weekly status reports of properties, RFI’s status reports and Digital Plan Room update with most recent set of plans. Also responsible to maintain our Project management software PROCORE as well as assist all users with setting up options and basic training.
- Construction Coordinator at Colrich
- Production Manager at Elite Construction
- Project Manager at Griswold Corporate Center
- General Manager at 7e Fit Spa
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - UABC
• Assist Project managers and Director of Construction with all phases of construction on 41 home renovations and 15 new residential homes
• Coordinate schedules for subcontractors at 20 job sites simultaneously
• Facilitate the delivery and removal of dumpsters, portalets, and storage containers
• Prioritize tasks to be completed based on meetings with the construction team and client services team, and update teams on progress of projects
• Maintain accurate and complete records of all necessary paperwork for the construction department
• Trained three new team members for the Construction Coordinator position
• Sketched building plans and created estimates using Xactimate 28 software
• Tracked the progress of construction by creating a detailed spreadsheet of every trackable
• variable of the construction process
- Construction Coordinator at SBP AmeriCorps
- Warehouse Worker / Delivery Driver at St Charles Lighting
- Server at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Technician at Alpha Testing, Inc
10 months at this Job
- Diploma - Master Recording Arts Program II
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
* Construction Coordinator, Decisive Communications- Ijamsville, Maryland ◦ August 2018- Present ◦ Build node configurations for field technicians ◦ Input update reports on an Excel platform ◦ Tracks all activity for construction and reports accordingly ◦ Communicate with property owners and managers as to how their facility will be wired and constructed. ◦ Night work for SMR's ◦ Coordinate and schedule projects ◦ Reviews and/or submits contractor invoices for approval
- Construction Coordinator at Decisive Communications
- Line Cook at Main Cup
- Assistant Manager at Shadowland Laser Adventures
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Human Resource
Provided ongoing support to contractors/vendors involved with current projects. Maintained activity checklist for each project to sustain predictable completion of critical schedule milestones. Act as direct support of contact for both construction contractors and client; provide updates via daily close out meetings. Review and approve timecards, vacation requests, on boarding of new hires and processed terminations. Developed and maintained multiple spreadsheets for each project.
- CONSTRUCTION COORDINATOR at RAYNOR CONSTRUCTION
- Mason and Carpenter at QUATRO CONSTRUCTION
- United States Army at AIRBORNE INFANTRY, UNITED STATES ARMY
- MANAGER at MARSHALLS RETAIL STORE
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Construction Technology
As a field construction coordinator for the disaster recovery team aiding hurricane Maria I routinely conducted visual inspections of distribution and transmission structures to identify hazards, system reliability and construction standards. Utilized laptops, iPads, GPS, digital cameras and UAV's to document completed work, safety hazards and new findings. Duties also included controlling the release of proprietary and confidential information for primary electrical contractors. Verified daily reports from damage assessors and auditors who submitted photos, coordinates, material lists and detailed reports in relation to rebuilding the infrastructure of electrical transmission and distribution circuits throughout the island of Puerto Rico.
- Field Construction Coordinator at TechServ Consulting and Training, LTD
- Team Leader / Novinium at
- 1st Class Lineman at Rochester Gas and Electric
- Residential Electrician at Mid City Electric
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Contracted as a Construction Coordinator/Project Manager to oversee 24 different types semiconductor equipment (Wet Benches, CMP tools, Metrology Tools, First of Kind (FOK) tools, Wafer Scrubbers and Wafer handling systems) currently in base build design to construction/installation phase for Intel. * As Acting Tool Owner, attended daily meetings to go over all 2D tool specific blueprints and 3D bay tool to tool layout, in order to alleviate any potential support system installation issues. Ensured current blueprints were corrected and up to date and logged differences from reference print. * Research and evaluate multiple construction phases from Fab layout design to actual equipment installation, ensuring safety, layout designs meet required specifications, support systems, schematics and material logistic protocols meet customer high standards for all facilities and tool support systems. * Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals. Resolve any discrepancies between the completed milestone, quality documentation. and clarify specific requirements of each project. * Ensures quality records, acceptance certificates, mechanical completion certificates and the documentation for specific systems and buildings/areas are prepared and collated in accordance with project requirements. * Perform QA/QC checks on design, fabrication, construction layout, facility design and hazards, safety level testing and tool specific analytics. Including RFI, Electrical checkout, pedestal construction and tool placement through equipment level 2 phase. * Team lead of 10-person team. Proficient in Office Software, Primavera Systems and Gannt Charts
- Construction Coordinator/Project Manager at Cynet Systems
- CMP Engineering Technician/Team Lead at Intel Corporation
- CMP Engineering Technician/R&D at Intel Corporation
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Electronic Engineering
Farmingdale, NY Position: Site Superintendent / Construction Coordinator / Project Manager
• Conduct pre-construction inspections, defining quantity of scope of work Originally hired on a contract; then hired as permanent
• Ensure scope of work completion by sub-contractors
• Discuss program policies and construction related issues.
• Oversee daily operations (subcontractors)
• Identify and interpret drawings for subcontractors
• Observed quality and quantity of work performed according to the construction contracts.
• Advising contracting officers on issues and recommendations for review of construction drawings and submittals.
• Participating in schedule progress meetings intermediate and final inspections.
• Preparing and tracking invitations to bid to subcontractors and suppliers.
• Create estimate client-project pre-budget summaries, drawing logs, estimate spread sheets, transmittals and request quotes for potential sub-contractors.
• Following up on phone calls to each suppliers and sub-contractors to confirm receiving of bid proposals via email.
- Site Superintendent / Construction Coordinator / Project Manager at NDRTAC / Richmond Construction
- Superintendent at Smart Interior Construction Co
- Construction Engineering Lab Technician at ECS-Engineering Consulting Service
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management - Construction Management
- Certification - Construction Management
- Certification - Financial Office Specialist