I worked as a construction engineer in the army reserves.
- Construction Engineer at US Army
- Picking Lead at Boxed Wholesale
- Garage Attendant at Genesis/At&t
- Track gang at US STEEL TUBULAR PRODUCTS
9 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Some college
• Asyut Supercritical Power Plant 1*650 MW (September 2018 - Present) Position: Mechanical Construction Engineer
- Mechanical Construction Engineer at MEGA for Construction & Industries
- Mechanical Construction Engineer at AC Boilers
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Power Engineering - Mechanical Power Engineering
Completed eight weeks of AIT as construction engineer Operated dump truck, loader, backhoe loader, hyex, grader, and scraper Maintenance and repair of equipment
- Horizontal Construction Engineer (12N) at United States Army National Guard North Carolina
- Delivery Driver/temp at FedEx Ground
- Driver at FedEx Express
- Customer Support Specialist at Sykes
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Constantly reassuring equipment checked and uploaded into system.
• Running product threw sever.l Procedures before adding into inventory. 11/08/2016-Current Job U.S Army Construction engineer Orlando, Florida WRDBAA/689TH EN CO SKILLS: *Operating various vehicles: Backhoe loader, Dump truck, Scraper, Grader, & Dozer *Creating ditches and compacting land to allow construction of roads and buildings *Operating in safe manner to assure safe work environment *Performing checks in profession.l manner for accurate performance
- Construction engineer at U.S Army
- Clerk operations at Coca Cola United
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Associ
- High school - General studies
Operated and maintained construction equipment > Implemented security protocol for tactical movements > Provided security to digging and construction operations
- Construction Engineer at United States Army 10th Mountain Division 41st. Engineer Battalion
- Security Specialist at Critical Intervention Services
- Corrections Officer/ Reaction Team at Hamilton County Correctional Institute
- Corporal/Convoy Security Team Member at Savoie
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - General Course of Studies
Niagara New York November Advanced Individual Training to be completed the summer of 2019 2017 - Horizontal Construction Engineer Present Tyler Horizontal Construction Engineers operate heavy equipment such as bulldozers, graders, cranes, and more to move earth and material to complete missions.
- Horizontal Construction Engineer at United States Army Reserve
- Engineering Scientific Technical Intern at Cowburn
- at Cowburn
at this Job
- AAS - Architectural Technology
Currently an E4/ specialist in the U.S. Army, serving as a horizontal construction engineer. I have built roads, landing strips, helicopter landing pads. I operate heavy construction equipment such as, D6/D7 dozers, hydraulic excavators, road graders, backhoe losers, wheel loaders, skid steers, and dump trucks.
- Army construction engineer at Army
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am a horizontal construction engineer, operating a variety of pieces of equipment from dump trucks to dozers and performing maintenance
- Construction Engineer at U.S. Army
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- high school diploma
Construction Manager Project Engineer
• Serve alongside project managers, construction managers, and engineering design managers responsible with ensuring the delivery of all project phases.
• Concurrently serve as liaison among project owners, designers, subcontractors, and regulatory agencies - organizing and chairing project meetings and updating project master schedules.
• Assist with developing project reporting requirements; writing Request for Proposals (RFPs) and conducting technical bid evaluations. Routinely employing management information systems to provide timely responses to Requests for Information (RFIs) and contractor required submittals.
• Charged with the fiscal responsibility to assess construction cost estimates and compare with budget, and then review and approve/disapprove subcontractor and vendor pay applications.
• Assist engineering design teams with field verifications and provide review of daily/weekly documentation (production reports, safety reports, and photos), and submittals in accordance with project schedules.
• Review QA procedures and reports for compliance with CH2M's safety program and all applicable safety codes and regulations, followed by daily and weekly safety walks, and implementing measures such as a Project Issues Log.
• Simultaneously, manage Project Engineer functions responsible for delivering applicable construction and operation permits; as well as, assist project engineers, resident engineers, and quality control personnel with documentation from pre-design to project closeout.
- Construction Engineer at CH2M
4 years, 10 months at this Job
As a horizontal construction engineer, I oversaw maintaining a fleet of earth moving vehicles. While in the Army, I was a team leader of 5 soldiers. Another one of my jobs was to construct and repair roads, craters, and faults found in roads. We often worked a long side carpenters and electricians in order to help them construct new houses and barracks for future training.
- HORIZONTAL CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER at UNITED STATES ARMY
- RANCH HAND at BILL ROWAN
- STOCKER at HEALTHY PET
- GOLF CART CLEANER at GREY ROCK GOLF CLUB
3 years, 1 month at this Job