Construction estimator and purchasing agent for custom single family homes in Solvang California and a 500 unit subdivision of custom single family homes in Minden Nevada. Take off material lists and/or submit plans to subcontractors for proposals, review, evaluate and recruit new sub contractors. Approve contracts and coordinate with superintendents on job site. All phases of construction start to finish.
- Construction Estimator Purchasing Agent at Hanley Construction - Winhaven Homes
- General Contractor Builder at Self employed
- Santa Barbara City Firefighter at CITY OF SANTA BARBARA
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Public Safety Fire Science - Fire Supression
Construction Estimator is in charge of program rollouts, refreshment programs for commercial, high end
retails, health care, and restaurants ($1M- $75M) including:
● Panera Bread refreshment programs TX, PA, IL, VA, NY, USA
● CVS roll out programs Nationwide
● McDonald's, experience of future program TX, CO, WI, IL, MI, KY, TN, IN, USA
● Giant Food Supermarkets PA, USA
● Abercrombie & Fitch TX, NY, USA
● Walgreens roll out programs Nationwide
● Follett Bookstores remodeling programs Nationwide Construction Estimator duties and responsibilities is included not restricted to items below:
● Extract the scope of work for each trade
● Vet subcontractors, and award the best qualified under CSI classifications subs that fit in the budgeted
● Find the gaps, discrepancies in drawings and
● Collaborating with sales team to target best projects specs and other documents in the wheelhouse of the company
● Qualify vendor's bids for all trades, and make
● Keep the budgeting in line with the billing goals sure they have no overlap in their scopes
● Communicate with design team and architects, prepare and send the RFIs
- Construction Estimator at Icon Identity Solutions
- Estimator/ Project Manager at Naylor Commercial Interiors, Inc
- GIS Intern-Transportation Planner at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - M.C Construction Management
- M.A - Urban Design
I began interning with Mountaineer/Preston during the summers while I was in engineering school at WVU. This consisted of working as a laborer, surveyor, operator, and eventually a project foreman in charge of my own crew. - After graduating from WVU with my BS in Civil Engineering, I accepted a full time position at MCI Group working as a construction estimator. I have estimated a wide variety of projects including heavy highway construction, airport upgrades, landfill cells including leachate and gas piping, energy contracting including pipelines and well pad/access road construction, quarry expansion projects, earth-moving projects, and other related construction projects. - I closed out 2018 by bidding a WVDOH highway construction project, winning the project contract, going out in the field as a project foreman and constructing the project from start to finish, and closing the project out making double the bid profit.
- Construction Estimator at MCI Group
3 years at this Job
- BS in Civil and Environmental Engineering - Civil and Environmental Engineering
2100 West End Ave #630 Nashville, TN 37203 Federal Emergency Response Official Using A.C.E (accurate construction estimator) software inspected damage of dwellings of disaster victims. Accurately asset damage and report findings. Both as an individual inspector and in teams gave help to families in need of disaster assistance. Trained in A.C.E. software and in A.D.P. workforce now payroll. Travel 100% of the time while on duty. Trained in government accounting for expenses and personal review. Current job grade rating is 98.6/100 on review.
- accurate construction estimator at FEMA/ Wsp Inspection Services
- Sr. Purchasing Manager at Canal St
- Branch Manager at Hertz Global Holdings Inc
- Financial Counselor at 21st Mortgage Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Political Science
- High School Diploma
- - Basic training
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-hackler-7aa8922b AutoCAD Drafting & Estimating - Tampa, Florida (July 2015 to Present) Construction Estimator / Specialty Detailer - Providing Estimates and Shop Drawings for Stone, Cast Stone, Structural and Architectural Precast, Tile, Steel, Stainless and many other specialty construction materials.
- Construction Estimator / Specialty Detailer at
- Drafting Manager at PTAC, Inc
- General Manager at Construction Tech. Services, Inc
- Project Manager and Team Leader - Canary Wharf Project at Miller-Druck Specialty Contracting
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Design Certificate - Solar Design & Integration
- - Civil Engineering Technology
It is ultimately my responsibility to estimate the cost to complete a project for a client. We use these cost estimates to establish the pricing or bids for the projects that we are competing for. As a construction estimator not only do I preview each and every plan page in the set of plans provided by our clients but I need understand their needs and expectations from us. I am required to be able to read, understand and use those specifications to establish the best bid price. These plans include understanding how civil, architectural, structural, electrical, mechanical and plumbing all work together and use them accordingly. I must also be able to use outside information such as Geotechnical and SWPPP reports as reference during my estimating. Only after all the needed information is gathered on a specific project can I start to work on the take-off using the OnCenter computer program. Once the take-off is entered in Oncenter I am able to submit my cost analysis of the bids and then submit them.
- Lead Construction Estimator at Alamo Waterproofing
- General Manager at Grayze
- Assistant General Manager at Sushi Zushi
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Geography and Environmental Sustainability/Anthropology
- Associate - Geology
- - Geology
As an estimator my job includes gathering all information needed to prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities. Preparing a budget by looking over pic- ture and measurement of the project, then using Xactimate to turn these figure into numbers. Obtain bids from vendors and subcontractors, maintain costs, resolve any cost discrepancies, and prepare any reports necessary to work side by side with the insurance companies and project managers to complete the full scope of work.
- CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR at TWO PENNY CONSTRUCTION
- ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER at SCHOENFELDER RENOVATIONS
- Outside of customer service and sales at JOSTENS INC
- ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER/PANEL PLANT SUPERVISOR at DARRELL JULIAN CONST
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors in Management - Western Governors
Prepare comprehensive bid proposals by gathering plans and specifications, creating detailed scope of work, quantity take-offs and pricing from subs for various commercial projects - Dental offices, Urgent cares, and Multi-family home construction.
• Coordinate with sub-contractors, vendors' solicitations, job walks, and scheduling.
• Compare competitive trade bids and negotiate with contractors.
• Prepare submittals, change orders, and RFI's.
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR at MERCURY CONSTRUCTION
- ENGINEER III at CITY ENGINEERING OFFICE, City Government of Santiago
- ENGINEER II at
- ENGINEER I at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Business Management - Business Management
- Master of Science in Engineering Management - Engineering Management
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
Reviewed and analyzed construction plans and documents to prepare estimates for masonry construction on commercial and residential construction projects.
- Construction Estimator at RJ MASONRY, INC
- Billing Manager / Quality Control Assistant (QCA) at CONSERVICE
- Staff Accountant at NATIONAL FRANCHISE FINANCIAL SERVICES
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- MBA - Accounting
- Bachelor of Music in Applied Arts and Sciences - Applied Arts and Sciences
Prepare accurate and timely estimates
• Analyzing plans and project specifications
• Perform material/ quantity takeoffs
• Prepare documents for subcontractor solicitation
• Perform Estimate pricing
- Construction Estimator at IDC Construction
- Construction Estimator at Environmental Stoneworks
- Construction Estimator at Skanska USA Building Inc
5 years at this Job
- B.S. - Construction Management B.S