As the construction foreman I am in charge of a team of five. Responsibilities include all aspects of construction and installations of new ski lift projects. Tasks include heavy equipment operating, building rebar mat, forming all concrete foundations for ski lift towers, all types of steel fabrication and welding. Also includes setting all tower steel and terminal steel with crane or helicopter, stringing and splicing the mail hall rope and all phases of electrical work including high voltage/ low voltage/ motor controls-plc/ communication and safety circuits. I am also certified in all types of welding including mig/ tig and stick welding as well as a certified wire rope inspector and splicer.
- Construction Foreman at Ropeway Ski Lift Construction and Service Corp
- Apprentice at IBEW Local Union
- Electrical Estimator at Boz Electrical Contractors Inc
- Co-Op Apprentice at Sparta Township Department
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Engineering Technology
construction foreman,l have cpr,first aid,osha,msha,and flagger certificates.
- Construction Foreman at NATIVE EXCAVATING
- Construction Foreman at duckels cunstruction
5 years, 2 months at this Job
Seven Hills construction is a company that specializes in poured wall foundations, poured retaining walls, and decorative poured walls. They also pour their own footings. I first started working with this company in June of 2007 when I was 17 in between the Junior and Senior year of my high school career and continued working with them after I completed high school and graduated. The first couple years my job duties consisted of all types of manual labor to complete the job at hand and to learn the skills of the trade consistently. Once I learned enough about this trade to become an important asset to this company they used me as a skilled labor to set, pour, and strip poured walls and to teach less-experienced employees how to set, pour, and strip poured walls as well. I worked on this crew for a few years until a job as the Footer Foreman opened up in the company and I obtained that position. This position required me to be in charge of and to orchestrate the maturity of the Footers this company subcontracted. Which consisted of reading blueprints, figuring geometry, pulling measurements, setting Footers, installing Steel in Footers, pouring concrete for the Footers, ordering materials, scheduling, supervising a crew of two to five men, and working with a variety of builders , County inspectors, engineers, and multiple other subcontractors. I continued this career until I had personal medical issues that forced me to retire in January 2018.
- Construction Foreman at Seven Hills Construction
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- High school or equivalent
Performs a broad range of construction labor including paving, moving materials, and assisting skilled sub-contractors in completing residential, commercial, and small business constructions projects work up to $2.5 million on-time and within budget Reviews construction plans and schematics in collaboration with site foreman and team leaders to accurately determine construction or renovation project scope Removes, repairs, or replaces roofing material, HVAC units, plumbing lines, or electrical fixtures to keep projects moving forward Supports company commitment to reducing workplace accidents, OSHA regulatory compliance, and safe workplace guidelines by mentoring new team members regarding team safety expectations and work responsibilities Inspects completed work to ensure it meets plan requirements and high quality standards resulting in 28/30 projects passing initial electrical and structural inspections without requiring additional work Works overtime hours when project or weather conditions require timeline adjustments in order to meet client expectations resulting in zero project timeline over-runs in the last 6 months
- Construction Foreman at M B Kahn Construction Co Inc
- Construction Worker (Part-Time) at New Creation Construction, llc
- Construction Laborer at M B Kahn Construction Co Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Communication
- High School Diploma
Owner - Josh Spinner Supervisor/ Foreman - Matthew Warren Overlook and train crew members. Oversee day to day task and operations. From remodeling homes to new construction. Residential and Commercial.
- Construction Foreman at Spinners Construction LLC
- Foreman/Operator at Brad Warren Logging & Trucking LLC
- Bridge Foreman at CW&W Contractors, INC
- Bridge Carpenter at Clayton Railroad Construction
1 year, 9 months at this Job
AUGUST 2017 - CURRENT Work as a government contractor on multiple sites. Perform a wide range of labor including electrical, HVAC, plumbing, painting, drywall, metal framing, gas line install, and some welding. Duties of a Foreman are insuring all safety paperwork, JHA (job hazard awareness) MSHA (mine safety and health administration), is organized and made aware to all other personal working on the site daily. Further responsibilities include making sure all materials needed are present and the job runs smoothly with completion on time.
- Construction Foreman at SIERRAS CONSTRUCTION
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Headed completion of over 1000 interior and exterior residential and commercial
• Prepared and cleaned construction sites by removing debris.
• Coordinated materials to maintain a steady flow and meet productivity objectives.
• Provided outstanding customer service.
• Repaired wiring, plumbing, equipment, and machinery.
• Followed company procedures to maintain work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
• Operated wide variety of equipment including power saws, sanders, grinders, cranes drill press, forklift and basic hand tools.
• Operated equipment such as backhoe and bobcat.
• Used hoists and cranes to lift work pieces to machine.
• Consistently assumed additional responsibilities and worked extended hours to meet project deadlines.
• Managed team of [8 to 15] personnel focused on providing expert detailing services to many customers.
- CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN at J&T CONSTRUCTION
- LOGISTICS TEAM MEMBER at Caterpillar Inc
- STORE MANGER at Rent A Center Inc
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- - General Studies
• Installing Residential and commercial manufactured and modular construction
• drawing plans
• site development
• perimeter foundation walls & stemwalls
• Home or building installation
• Concrete Garages
• Wood covers and aluminum covers
• Decks & steps.
- Construction Foreman at W5 Construction
- Construction Contractor at Self Own Business
5 years, 2 months at this Job
Managed all phases of construction both residential and commercial. Read and followed blueprints when planning and implementing construction phases. Obtained building and specialty permits from local jurisdictional agencies. Managed daily work assignments by delegating tasks in order of priority to crew workers. Forecasted manpower requirements based on daily workload and company targets. Completed indoor and outdoor commercial and residential construction projects. Oversaw plumbing, heating, ventilation and irrigation system projects, which included construction, maintenance and repair work. Accurately estimated time and materials costs for projects. Communicated effectively with customers and workers alike, answering inquiries and questions and responding to complaints. Responsible for promoting safe and clean working environment. Installed, repaired and rebuilt tile, brick and stone surfaces.
- Construction Foreman at Shannon Kelly Construction
- Painter at Saucedos Painting Inc
- Concrete Laborer at Sycamore Concrete Construction
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Develop and supervise construction crews and associated daily project tasks, while coordinating construction needs for all project phases
• Ensure all task comply with project protocols
• Coordinate construction projects in terms of supplies and resources
• Manage construction budgets and track associated costs
• Monitory daily construction operations for quality management, efficiency, and accuracy
• Regularly perform performance inspections and ensure alignment with safety protocols in place
• Carry out construction duties as project calls for it
• Choose and acquire materials needed for construction projects
• Report progress and incidents to managers and customers
- Construction Foreman at Peter Services Construction
- Assistant Manager at Peter Services Construction
- Campaign Manager at Peter Services Construction
- Marketing Coordinator at Capital Corporation
15 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Associate of Science degree - Information Technology