Materials field construction inspector
- Construction Inspector at TRC Solutions
- Quality Control Inspector at Faddis Concrete Products
- Working Supervisor/ Final position at Contents Company & New Castle construction
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Construction Inspector Performed construction inspections for MTA TBTA project VNC-1702 and VNM-387 on Verrazano Narrows Bridge Facility. Prepared Inspector Daily Reports. Performed Calculations for estimates and quantities. Ensured MPT plans adequately enforced. Prepared Hand Drawings for daily inspection reports.
- Construction Inspector at LGM Consultants
- Construction Inspector at NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
- Project Management Intern at Department of Sanitation
- Sales Clerk/Assistant Manager at Paragon Cleaners
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Construction Engineering Technology
- Associates of Applied Science in Civil Engineering Technology - Civil Engineering Technology
I am currently a Construction Inspector for Con Edison. My daily duties are Supervising and overseeing NYC contractors on Public Improvement projects. I work alongside with the NYC DDC inspectors and engineers. I handle all payments owed to the contractor and keep a daily activity log. I daily use a company issued computer and phone in the field to multitask my responsibilities and coordinate with my co-workers and superiors.
- Construction Inspector at Con Edison
- Delivery Driver at Tufo Wholesales Food
- Route Salesman at Poland Spring
- Micro Capture at Bank of New York Melon
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I-35 William Cannon Project - $78.8 Million Austin, TX Mr. Rivas is a Construction Inspector on 3.2 miles of reconstructing bridge structures and building new U-turns at Stassney Ln and William Cannon Dr. Reconstruction the frontage roads, frontage road bridges and widening mainlines. Mr. Rivas was responsible for dealing with contractor and sub-contractor work activities, coordinating CMTs, maintaining daily diary on electronic form and attending weekly meetings.
- Construction Inspector at Garver
- Construction Inspector at Jacobs Engineering Group
- Construction Inspector III at HNTB
- Construction Materials Technician at STL Engineers
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Worked as Construction Inspector in various parts of the Design Build Project of I-690 over Teall Avenue and Beech Street Bridges in Syracuse New York. I inspected the Control Modulus Column (CMCs) Installation, the erection of MSES walls, and Phase 3 of the Teall Avenue Bridge construction primarily in 2018 Construction season. Precast Plant Inspection of Precast Bridge Units. All to be within the SQCD required in the Specifications, and provided ideas for Continuous Improvement to my employer based on my field observations.
- Construction Inspector at POPLI DESIGN GROUP
- Assistant Regional Bridge Maintenance Engineer at N. Y. S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
- Civil Engineer I at Bridge Safety Assurance Group
- Level I Load Rating Analyses, special bridge inspections, and Project Manager at Bridge Safety Assurance Group
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Urban & Regional Planning
- - Bachelors in Civil Engineering
Responsible to complete over 100 inspections (Initial Inspection, Final Inspection, Initial QC and Final QC) on concrete, wood or mix structures (including rafter and zinc or concrete roof) damaged by Hurricane Maria.
➢Photograph damage area (roof) via drone operation. Excel Contractor Construction Inspector
➢Responsible to complete over 200 inspections (Initial Inspection, Final Inspection, Initial QC and Final QC) on concrete, wood or mix structures damaged by Hurricane Maria to make temporary improvements.
➢Photograph damage area (roof) via drone operation. EE&G Contractors Construction Inspector
➢Responsible to complete over 100 inspections (Initial Inspection, Final Inspection, Initial QC and Final QC) on concrete, wood or mix structures damaged by Hurricane Maria to make temporary improvements.
➢Photograph damage area (roof) via drone operation. Adjusters International Housing Inspector Project Manager
➢Complete over 600 inspections on concrete, wood or mix structures (including rafter and zinc or concrete roof) damaged by Hurricane Maria to make temporary improvements.
➢Contact "Tu Hogar Renace" applicants and schedule an appointment to inspect their homes.
➢Make QA / QC Inspections
➢Photograph damage area (roof) via drone operation.
- Construction Inspector at STEP Program - "Tu Hogar Renace"
- Housing Inspector at Vanguard Emergency Management - FEMA
- Driver / Intercessor at Centros Sor Isolina Ferré, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
Bel Air High School, Edgewood High School, Harford County. Client/Montgomery County MD, Baltimore City & Harford County MD (Construction Cost 5 Million) Maryland Port Authority, Building 91A Siding/Roofing and Generator at the Dundalk Marine Terminal - Senior Inspector. This project includes removing and replacing the insulated metal wall panels, new roof coating system, installing a new diesel backup generator, replacing electrical equipment, extension of electrical service, and concrete sidewalks.I was responsible for inspecting the quality of construction commensurate with the contract documents, coordinating with MPA Terminal Operations, engineering, and maintenance staff to ensure the project was completed on schedule and budget, and providing daily construction progress to the building director. Client/MPA (Construction Cost 1.4 Million) Maryland Port Authority, Berth 12 Pier Demolition, - Senior Inspector. I was responsible for all construction inspection including; the removal of the concrete planks, railroad and concrete beams, pile driving operations, formwork, rebar and concrete pour operations. Project included the demolition and removal of the existing concrete wharf deck, railroad tracks, deck hardware and appurtenances, furnishing and driving new piles, dynamic pile testing, installation of cathodic protection system, and construction of a new concrete wharf deck at Dundalk Marine Terminal. Client/MPA (Construction Cost 2.63 Million) District of Columbia, MD - Construction Inspector. Monitored and provided inspection services for both underground utilities and building structures. Work included infrastructure upgrade to include water sewer system rehabilitation in conjunction with Federal Building foundation and below grade restoration. Work also involved providing steel corrosion protection and wet mix shotcrete and gunite application to include wire mass reinforcement when lining exceeded maximum thickness allowances. Held security clearance necessary for building access. Client/District of Columbia (Construction Cost 1.8 Million) Berths 6 and 7 Heavy Lift Area, Maryland Port Authority, Senior Inspector I was responsible for all construction inspections including verifying the limits of disturbance, proper installation of water lines, valves and fittings, storm water inlets, soil compaction, sub-grade conditions prior to the gab and ballast installation, mix, type, size and location of railroad ballast and ties, rail and turnout installation, and asphalt pavement profile. Client/MPA (Construction Cost: $ 1Million) Prince George's County Public Schools - Roof Specialists. Performed various roof inspections throughout PGCPS, Built up asphalt roofs, Rubber EPDM and PVC Roof systems, Duties included coordination with PGCPS Principal & Roof Contractor performed daily Inspections and wrote IDR's for PGCPS record, Schools Inspection @ Bradburry Heights Elementary School, Cool Spring Elementary School, Forestville High School. Client/PGCPS (Construction Cost 1 Million)
- Construction Inspector at Baltimore City
7 years, 6 months at this Job
1. At present I am assigned to the 301 project (T200811301) with Greggo & Ferrara. My position on this project was to monitor the placement of soil cement and assure that this item was placed at plan grade, I then placed PTB for roadway drainage and assured plan grades were followed. I then was in charge of the placement of the concrete pavement on the entire project, this involved checking the highline, placed by contractor, the placement of load transfer devices, applying graphite to dowels and correct pinning of devices. Once placement started of the concrete pavement, roadway precentages were checked by using a smart level and depth of pavement was also monitored to insure proper thickness was being placed. After the required PSI was acquired, placed pavement was rechecked for any cracks and any fractured pavement was marked and removed and replaced at contractors expense. I then assisted the contractor in doing ride ability tests on concrete pavement and marking areas that failed according To DelDot Materials. Diamond grinding was followed by another inspector, then the contractor surveyer and I retested Pavement and results were sent back to DelDot for approval. I am also doing CCR inspections with Rob Roop on a Zack Construction project at Coon Den Road. 2. A a construction inspector on a Del Dot project, (Howell School Road) . This position is doing inspections on all phases of pipe, site and roadway construction to insure that work is being done as per specs state. My job is doing inspections on storm drain placement, water main placement and sanitary placement, also do inspections on underdrain, concrete curb placement roadway box excavation, placement of GABC, fine grading operations, and placement of Hot Mix. I am CCR Certified and have my Level 1 NICET Certification in Heavy Highway construction. I have also worked and completed a project in Rehoboth Beach which consisted mainly of replacing existing curb and ADA ramps to bring into compliance with ADA Regs.
- Construction Inspector at Navarro & Wright Consulting Engineers
- Construction Consultant at Prime A&E
- Heavy Equipment Operator at Diamond
- Lab Technician Engineer at Hillis and Carnes Engineering
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- CCR Certification
I’m currently working as Sr. Construction inspector
- Construction Inspector II at KCI technology Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Construction manager and inspector.
- Construction Inspector at CONSTRUCTION INSPECTOR AECOM, EHRVI
- at CITY ELECTRIC
- OWNER at PRESIDENT LITTLE DEEPER CHARTERS INC
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGER II at PARK SQUARE HOMES
1 year at this Job