Self-employed Construction Manager for various restaurant and commercial clients. Job duties performed from plan review and modification through permitting and construction.
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGER at Alan Gainsborg, Construction Manager
- Sr. Development and Construction Manager at PH DEVELOPERS, LLC
- VP and Sr. Project Manager at FIVE STAR CONSTRUCTION GROUP, INC
- Dir. of Construction Management at COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL, INC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree - Accounting
Construction Manager of solar fields
- Construction Manager at Sterling staffing
- Construction Manager at Bet-tech Construction
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Core Crew Piping Supervisor/SNR Piping Supervisor at Babcock Lethabo
- Pool Fitter at Babcock Natref (SASOL)
- Pipe Fitter at Babcock Sappi Tugela
- Semi-Skilled Boilermaker at Babcock Cato ridge Magnesium Smelters
6 years at this Job
• Promoted from Project Manager to Construction Manager in March 2018.
• Work with clients, employees, designers, top subcontractors and suppliers to ensure client satisfaction.
• Monitor construction progress and budgets. Review change order requests and payment applications.
• Assemble contracts, schedules, subcontractor agreements & purchase orders.
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGER at Magnolia Design & Construction
- GENERAL MANAGER at Dianda Construction
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGER at KPM Consulting, LLC
- PROJECT MANAGER at Champion Construction and Consulting, Inc
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Business Economics
- Certificate - Construction Management
Construction manager on project with the principal duty of properly scheduling the work of the crews, equipment and subcontractors to achieve maximum production in the most efficient manner. Apply safety programs and conduct weekly safety meetings. Inspecting all work during construction to ensure compliance with national and local building codes as well as OSHA safety requirements. Maintain daily logs and reports on progress of construction
- Construction manager at Front Street Construction
- Program Manager at Alutiiq
- Superintendent at Front Street Construction
- Commercial Superintendent at R.J.Griffin
4 years, 5 months at this Job
Oversaw construction of multifamily projects in Oklahoma, Texas, Kentucky, Tennesse and Florida. Performed scheduling, qualify and select subcontractors, qualified vendors and inspected products to ensure optimum quality of construction material. Managed safety program and compliance. Facilitated the change order process, budgets and invoicing. Minimized cost over runs and achieved ROI goals. As Superintendent and Construction Manager performed oversight functions for up to $42 M projects.
- Construction Manager at TDK Construction LLC
- Supervising Construction Manager at Stamps Construction LLC
- Construction Site Manager at Stout Investment LLC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Employed as Construction Manager for BAL BAL Bauplanungs und Steuerungs GmbH Lützowpl. 7, 10785 Berlin Phone: +49 30 2649590 E-Mail: [email protected]
- Construction Manager at Building Construction
- Student Employee at Real Estate Acquisition
- Freelancer - Architecture at architecture office
- Internship - Architecture at ROBERTNEUN(TM)
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Science - Architecture
Currently working as a construction manager with ABW Construction. I am currently managing a portfolio of construction projects in the San Francisco bay area. Responsibilities include:
• Supervised the timely completion of various home remodel and construction projects.
• Working with the city departments to get various permits and schedule inspections.
• Interviewed and hired vendors.
• Managed project schedules and budgets.
- Construction Manager at ABW Construction
- Design Coordinator at Deleon Realty
- Designer/Project Manager at Independent
- Project Manager Customer Service Division at E Trade Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- MS Computer Science - Computer Science
- BS - Computer Science
• Key role in construction management team charged with management of a $350 Million Replacement Bed Building (OSHPD Facility), A new $60 Million Services Replacement Building including kitchen, 15 bay truck loading dock, Underground Tunnel and $25 million energy plant upgrade including addition of new cooling tower, chiller, boiler and 2000KV generators (OSHPD permitted project) and a OSHPD compliant utility trench(3,500 LF though existing campus).
• Negotiate Change Orders
• Manage budget/prepare monthly reports to owner
• Lead Meetings
• Issue RFP's and track costs/budget
• Manage Field Progress and verify contractor quality control
• Manage all Hospital Impacts/Shutdowns requests
• Manage Architect/Engineering Teams to meet schedule deadlines
• Coordinate with OSHPD Sacramento & field staff for project approvals and field approvals
• Manage Quality Assurance/Quality Control Program including IOR and Special Inspectors. Manage budget and conduct monthly QA Audit.
• Expertise with heavy civil and underground utility installation.
- Construction Manager at JKL Construction Services
- Land Development Civil Engineering Firm at Kier and Wright Civil Engineers & Land Surveyors
- Land Development Civil Engineering Firm at Ruggeri Jensen Azar & Associates Civil Engineers
- Land Development Civil Engineering Firm at Mackay and Somps Civil Engineers
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Civil Engineering
Project: Construction of third set of locks Panama Canal expansion (Pacific side). Country: Panama Republic Position: Construction Manager.
- Construction Manager at Eaton Industries Panama
- Responsible of Electromechanical Quality Control at Constructora Nolberto Odebrecht
- Electromechanical Inspection Manager at Consorcio Uriapari-third party inspection
- Chief Engineer electrical inspection at Consorcio Improman-Gerinsa-Gch
1 year at this Job
- - Project Management Specialist
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering