Timberline p/r accept & process insurance certificates, prepare AIA documents, collections, input hours for certified p/r's, process union payments, A/R, A/P, subcontract payments, order office supplied, prepare requisitions to owners.
- Construction office manager at The manhattan construction co of NY
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
• Answer phones and customer concerns/complaints and questions
• Daily collection calls to collect current and past due balances
• Maintain inventory and order and maintain stock and logs
• Maintain maintenance logs on company vehicles
• Run supplies to workers on job sites
• Processed contractor invoices for progress and final payment. Managed day to day operations of construction office.
- Construction Office Manager/safety Manager at JL Drywall LLC
- Patient Care Assistant at Marshall Medical Center South
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Nursing
• Conducted new hire safety orientations and annual employment safety training.
• Reviewed completed JSAs in order to identify Safety practices and potential hazards to be addressed.
• Drafted JSAs and trained workers how to properly evaluate and complete forms.
• Conducted worksite safety audits in order to identify potential hazards and implement corrective actions.
• Responsible for overall supervision of construction projects, logistics and personnel.
• Analyzed job specifications, draft request for proposals and review submitted proposals.
• Regular interaction with ownership to further assure deadline requirements and expectations are met.
• Provided leadership to crew leaders and conducted weekly safety meeting.
• Project oversight, cost control, documentation and adherence to scheduled projects.
• Communicated variance of budget on multiple projects to ownership.
• Coordinated with operations, ownership and client to schedule shut downs.
• Responsive for the safety for all personnel on site.
• Planned, directed and coordinated activities of designated projects to ensure projects are safely completed on time and within budget.
- Construction Office Manager at Main one Maintenance
- Electrical Journeyman at Main one Maintenance
- Electrical Journeyman at Main one Maintenance
- Electrical Apprentice- Handyman at Wire pulling, cable tray - PCL Construction
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
Managed company software Co Construct. Maintained sub contractors schedule. Client communication. Ordered & received materials. Updated retail stores that we had contracts with, ststus of each individual project.
- Construction Office Manager at Precision Construction and Installation
- Installed Sales Manager Kitchen & Bath Remodels at Lowe's Home Improvement Company
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Medical Technology billing/coding
- Matriculating AA Degree Business Management - Business Management
- Some college
Responsible for the daily operations of the office, including AR, AP, Collections, Certified Payroll, Purchasing. Coordinate with superintendent on materials and deliveries.
- Residential & Commercial Construction Office Manager at Inland Empire Modular Construction
- Sales & Options Coordinator, Property Management, Collections, Customer Service at William Fox Homes, Inc.
- Residential & Commercial/Office Project Accountant at William Fox Homes, Inc
- Residential & Commercial/Office Assistant to the Land Development Operation Manager at Centex Homes, Inc
8 years at this Job
- - General Ed
Directly worked for the owner
• Supervise Project Administrator
• Assist/delegate sourcing subcontractors & suppliers; follow up on and track quotes, etc.
• Issue Purchase Orders and Subcontracts, ensuring proper insurance requirements, etc.
• Administrative support of Project Team, including distribution of required documents and correspondence.
• Update/maintain project buy-outs
• Assist with project schedules
• Act as liaison between Clients, Project Team and Subs
• Maintain professional client communications/issue change order requests/ensure that requirements are all met
• Assist with project closeout, including obtaining required closeout documentation; ensuring a smooth transition.
- Construction Office Manager at Structural Solutions of NJ
- OM / Service Coordinator / AR AP Invoicing at Spaeth Inc
- Executive Assistant Labor dept / Plant Engineering Administration III at United Parcel Service
- Maintenance Project Cord. at Action Services Group
4 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
• Responsible for processing payroll (weekly) using ADP Workforce for 17 employees.
• Processed all garnishments, deductions, and vacation/sick accruals.
• Reviewed computed wages and corrects errors to ensure the accuracy of earnings. Ensure that all changes to payroll are processed correctly.
• Responsible for recruitment, terminations and benefits.
• Reviewed all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Matched invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
• Prepared invoices for billing, including totaling numbers, adding dates, and verifying financial data.
• A/R, Make daily collection calls, conduct account research and analysis, prepared and maintain various reports, maintain an accurate aging report and send statement to outstanding customers.
• Posted details of transactions, total accounts, compute interest charges and sales tax.
• Researched cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts and prepared daily bank deposit.
• Prepared monthly and quarterly reports for closing and post to the general ledger.
- GM CONSTRUCTION - OFFICE MANAGER at STUART
- HR & CULTURE MANAGER/DIRECTOR at IRG SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
- OFFICE MANAGER at FLORIDA DETROIT DIESEL - ALLISON
- PAYROLL/HR/ACCOUNTING MANAGER at ROYAL CONCRETE CONCEPTS
1 year at this Job
- A.S. - Business Management
Managed all calls and message distribution. Coordinated Request for Proposals (RFPs). Created construction budgets. Worked closely with subcontractors and retained relationships with suppliers and subs. Processed change orders. Handled Day to day accounting processing needs including accounts receivable/payable. Assured clients were happy from beginning to the very end of project, keeping each job on track and meeting deadlines. Created and maintained all marketing materials to keep business flowing steadily. Accounts payable and receivable Preparing expense reports Meeting clients
- Construction Office Manager at Construction Plus
- Office Manager / Chiropractic Assistant at Abundant Life Neurological Chiropractic Health Center
- Corporate Executive Administrator/Exceptional Properties Coordinator at Edina Realty Corporate Offices
- Rural Route Mail Carrier at United States Postal Service
3 years, 2 months at this Job
• Answered Phones and Customer Concerns/Complaints and Questions
• Prepared/Processed Invoices Change Orders and Project
• Managed all AP/AR
• Processed Payroll
• Managed Day to Day Operations
- Construction Office Manager & Bookkeeper at Design Intervention
- Construction Administrative Assistant at Coastline Construction
- Receptionist at Astorino & Associates Eye Center
- Receptionist & Bookkeeper at Brunelle Chiropractic
3 years, 5 months at this Job
As office manager, I provide clients with a direct line of communication to our family owned business. We specialize in roofing, but offer rough and finished carpentry as well. No matter the service, I provide client support from the early stages of planning, through project completion. I gather all necessary information on site, then provide an accurate pricing bid and timeline to a homeowner. Before the project start date, I'm responsible for scheduling employees, ordering materials, coordinating subcontractors (should that apply), and tracking deliveries. At times, I will assist on site with light carpentry, minor roofing and site cleanup. I manage all clerical and general bookeeping tasks, as well. Business has slowed, almost to the point of non-existence, and my children have both reached an age of more independence, so I'm now able to step away and work outside the home. I'm looking for a position with career possibility, doing something that challenges me, at a job I can be proud of. Should I accept a new job offer, I will not need to work a period of notice, making my available start date immediately.
- Construction Office Manager at McManus Construction
- Receptionist/Office Assistant at H&R Block
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - CAD Design/Construction Management