• Project Coordinator for large Residential Developments.
• Subcontractor monthly AIA payment applications, contract change order processing and lien waivers. Vendor invoice processing using Timberline/Sage software.
• Administrative management and maintenance of documentation including, but not limited to contracts, shop drawings, OSHA, insurance requirements.
• Coordination and processing of Submittals and RFI's via Senior Project Managers, Architects and Engineers and follow through with subcontractors via Procore.
• Project Plan Management, uploading, maintenance and distribution of construction drawing plans using Procore Software.
• Permit Applications, scheduling and recording of inspections through TCO and final CO.
• Payroll submissions for construction handymen and laborers
• Completion of close out documents to management/leasing team at conclusion of project
- Construction Project Coordinator at Company Private
- Property Management Administration and Assistant to the Executive Vice President at CAPITOL MANAGEMENT CORP
- Assistant Project Manager & Construction Administration at BROCKWELL & CARRINGTON GENERAL CONTRACTORS
- Director & Co-Owner at ACTUAL COMPUTER SOLUTIONS LTD
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification - accounting, word processing and business software programs
Project Coordinator for a Sonoma Construction Company. My position was to Manage the office and coordinate each job from 1st phone inquiry to job completion. This included updating office records and job binders, as well as coordinating employees with particular jobs. I also completed the Insurance verification for all Sub-contractors Quickbooks was used to enter all invoices from sub-contractors and vendors, as well as payroll for all employees of MC. Each job's budget was watched and verified thru quickbooks also.
- Construction Project Coordinator at Mangiantini Construction, Inc
- Property Manager at A Superior HOA Management Co
- Property Manager at Eugene Burger Management, Inc
- Property Manager-HOA's at Steward Property Services, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
Work Closely with Project Managers. Scope of responsibilities includes: maintained project schedules, prepare change orders, produce submittals and submittal reviews, POs, RFI's, design and maintain excel spreadsheets, close-out documents, secure permits and inspections, apply and keep track of all contractor badges, set up heavy equipment and conex deliveries to jobsites, request drug testing for new field employees, maintain construction project files, complete safety paperwork and dailies, prepare agenda for meeting, and meeting minutes. Selected Contributions: ◆ Leadership skills to direct field work assignments and the ability to hold contractors accountable for timelines and prioritization. ◆ Ability to develop a punch list for all outstanding work remaining on projects and retain for project record
- Construction Project Coordinator at Blocka Construction Inc
- Executive Admin Assistant and Receptionist at Blocka Construction Inc
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates in Computer Business Administrator
-Project cancelled/postponed until next steps are identified, contractors released.
•Provide cellsite construction project & business analyst support for (14) Field CX Managers and (8) Field Engineers for initial build-out of DISHs NB-IoT network. Tracking construction deliverables, project quality, integrity & completeness, process change orders for billing and analyze processes for enhancements & lessons learned, for over 700+ sites.
•Maintain deployment tools for construction inventory, input timelines, create and maintain C-level reporting and site fall-out. Ensure construction schedule stays on-target, handling internal roadblocks so field teams can concentrate on GC quality and site closeout.
-Project cancelled/postponed until next steps are identified, contractors released.
- Contractor - Construction Project Coordinator at NextGen Staffing
- Manager - Wholesale Wireless/Network at ATT Communications
4 months at this Job
- - Accounting & Finance
- - Banking
Efficiently completed and revised accurate material take offs, purchase and change orders
● Inventory levels were monitored to ensure product availability; also posted safety stock levels and lead times.
● Prepared and maintained client files and on-site binders consisting of but not limited to scope of work, architectural drawings, product and equipment specification sheets
● Prepared and maintained client electronic and paper files, consisting of but not limited to project contract, project progress payment schedule and necessary project permitting
● Organized and maintained 3 years of paperwork to establish history of project for contractors and owner's representative
● Maintained and updated schedules for duration of jobs, coordinated subcontractor/vendor site activities for schedule compliance.
● Prepared profit and loss reports for individual construction projects; reconciled balance sheet upon completion of construction
● Coordinated communication and scheduling with local municipalities to ensure proper job site permitting and compliance
● Monitored certificates of insurance to assure all contractors were in compliance with Company's insurance requirements,
● Recorded and executed delivery of employee payroll
● Applied analytical problem solving to resolve project or communication issues
● General upkeep with office stock, operation and maintenance of company vehicles
- Construction Project Coordinator at DTF Rosemount LLC
- professional staff at Whippoorwill Golf Club
- Finish and Rough Carpenter's Apprentice at HOMIES LLC
- Therapeutic Aide Coordinator at Performance Physical Therapy
8 months at this Job
- - Project Management
- - Liberal Studies
- Certificate of Completion - Radio & Television Broadcasting
Coordinate and manage various tasks from the procurement of construction materials, transportation, issues, and quality check to the ascertaining of time management functions. Communicate my findings with the field management team, while keeping projects organized, on time, and within budget.
• Work with field personnel to handle project issues as they arise.
• Track and report budget performance vs. customer or approved capital.
• Participate in weekly tracking calls and Quarterly Business Review.
• Process and track all purchase requisitions for construction team, and others as needed
• Identify barriers to correct timely completion of POs and execute continuous improvement efforts to improve.
• Work with vendors regarding invoicing; assist AP with reconciliation.
• Manage inventory in Yardi from ordering to commissioning
• Validate proposals against the Master Service Agreement (MSA).
• Train other departments on using Yardi.
• Maintain project reporting and project files in SharePoint.
• Handle sensitive and confidential information for the company.
• Work well, communicate, with multiple departments in order to accomplish a common goal; quality customer service.
• At project completion; process closeout reports. Share findings with stakeholders within the company.
- CONSTRUCTION PROJECT COORDINATOR at CyrusOne
- RENOVATION PROJECT SPECIALIST at HD Supply
- CAPITAL PROJECTS COORDINATOR at Blue Skies of Texas
- DISPATCHER at Illinois State Police
2 months at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Project Management
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Sociology
Communicated with project team regarding RFI's, RFP's and Material Submittals ❖ Assisted in preparations of bid packages and procurement ❖ Worked closely with project managers to execute construction projects ❖ Prepared submittal log in accordance with the project schedule and specifications. ❖ Maintained Prolog project records, maintained project status reports ❖ Created bid tabulations in excel ❖ Working hand-in-hand with the Project Director on forming lasting relationships with subcontractors of all trades
- Construction Project Coordinator at Javan Engineers
- Construction Inspector at Urban Engineers
- Assistant surveyor at Urban Land Surveying
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Construction Management / Civil Eningeering
As the project coordinator I was responsible for billing and payroll for the Surge Arrester yards, credit card allocations/expense reports for the Program Manager and Superintendent to project, onboarding union new hires, training non-union new hires, acting as executive assistant to Program Manager, creating and implementing processes and procures with the goal of standardizing the non-union positions for the program, and creating a 2019 budget for all yards. I was promoted to Project Coordinator of EVCN where I was responsible for project startups, communicating with vendors, submitting RFI and CO, creating vendor requisitions, corresponding with site hosts and PG&E, and closing out projects with final inspections and billing.
- Construction Project Coordinator at CUPERTINO ELECTRIC
- Accounting Administrative Assistant / Receptionist at GCA Law Partners LLP
- Administrative Assistant Temp at Kearney Boyle Associates
- Office Services Assistant at O'Melveny & Myers LLP
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate in Arts - Interdisciplinary Studies with an Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences
• Collaborate with Project managers and contractors to define construction requirements.
• Utilized Bluebeam Revu to create, update/edit, and organize current and future Wellstar floor plans. Bluebeam also helped predict future IT closets, wiring layouts, and device counts and placements.
• Monitors and controls project scope and budget.
• Examines and inspects progression of work to ensure projects are on target for "Go Live" dates.
• Creates Gantt charts for budgeting and "Mile Marker"
• Determines project issues and risks while proactively communicating solutions.
• Manage and conducts daily project status/issue meetings.
• Ensures that subcontractors are fully executing and complying with contracted scope of work
• Track freight using ServiceNow and coordinate delivery between Wellstar and device vendors.
- IT Construction Project Coordinator at Wellstar Health
- Senior IT Project Coordinator at Anthem Corporate Office
- Auto Claims Specialist at State Farm Insurance Company Corporate Headquarters
- Event Coordinator / Project Manager at Tara Foods Elite Cuisine
5 months at this Job
As general contractor for multiple kidney dialysis centers and residences, was the primary lead for all administrative matters from project start-up to close out while coordinating with architect, engineer, subcontractors and vendors to keep the paperwork flowing and maintaining the construction schedule. Performed duties as the company safety monitor to ensure proper documentation and equipment met OSHA standards. On multiple self-perform projects, set up safety binders for each site and coordinated weekly with hotels around the state of Florida to ensure our carpenters' lodging needs were met.
- Construction Project Coordinator (residential & commercial) at Russell & Russell Construction
- Construction Project Coordinator (industrial) at WPC Industrial Contractors
- Administrative Assistant at JN Electric of Tampa Bay
- Project Coordinator (commercial) at R. Krueger Construction, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent