• Coordination of commercial projects
• Coordination with third party contractors
• Scheduling of construction and installation of commercial broadband services
• Quality Control of all construction and installation of services for coaxial and fiber cables
• Manager all labor, materials and contractor labor costs
• Commercial coaxial and fiber optic surveys and costs
- Construction Project Coordinator at Project Resource Group/Outsourcing Consulting
- Field Auditor/Broadband Technician at Charter/Spectrum Communications
- Construction Fiber Technician at Optimum Inc
- Serves as liaison at USAF
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
• Assist project team on projects and assignments.
• Proactively manage project-related issues on account or assignment.
• Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all project management technology as required for assigned projects.
• Assist in developing scope and schedule for assigned projects.
• May conduct and document weekly meetings.
• Coordinate activities of sub-contractors and relocation of technical functions.
• Interact and correspond with contractors and subcontractors.
• Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Tracking, preparing documentation packages, and securing Landlord and 3rd Party Approvals, as needed.
• Maintain site specific budgets as needed.
• Qualifies Certificates of Insurance- Review and request for revision on all new General Contractor project awards. Use tracking system to keep all projects in compliance and use for follow up.
• Prepares construction contracts which are the following: small jobs, consultant agreements, tenant agreements, and AIA Contracts.
• Initiate Construction Management relocation of project files electronically.
• Updates monthly Construction Management Fee Activity report / tracking and final monthly report.
• Records preliminary notices for construction projects, as 20-Day Prelims come in.
• Coordinates commencement of construction projects by requesting COI, Sub-list and Schedule.
• Assist in creating final bid summary as well as creating the Design and Cost Summaries for each active project file, electronically.
• Prepare high volume Construction Management Fee Invoices by gathering all GC invoices, check for Lien Release compliance, balance the Design Construction Cost Summary, gather all required documentation and submit for approvals and payment.
• Update and maintain approved Bidders List and breakout for Construction Manager/ GC use.
• Complete Notice of Completion policies and procedures and annually updating for all counties for recordation of completed construction projects for LA, OC and San Bernardino - including all tracking.
• Perform Project Retention Invoicing and Close Out packages. Distribution of packages to Property Manager.
- Construction Project Coordinator at Madison Marquette Real Estate Services, Inc
- Front Desk Customer Care / Executive Assistant/ Subcontractor at CONTEMPO VACATION
- Public Relations Marketing Specialist at AMERICAN INCOME LIFE INSURANCE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Human Resources
Provided project support by assisting Project Managers and the field with tasks necessary to complete projects. * Completed quantity take-offs and ordered materials identified from take-off while maintaining project specifications. * Assisted with project production by ordering materials and scheduling deliveries. * Completed and processed submittals and RFI's through the proper channels. * Determined project specifications by studying plan design, agency requirements, and customer performance standards.
- Construction Project Coordinator at Mozingo Construction, Inc
- Estimating Asst./Executive Assistant (Commercial HVAC Contractor) at Buffalo's Mechanical, Inc
- Inspection Report Technician at Engineered Home Inspection Services
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Management/Entrepreneurship
- - Chemistry, English, Humanities, and Computer
Manages all phases of SDU (Single Dwelling Unit) residential construction projects for the Beltway Region (North Carolina, Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland, Delaware, & Pennsylvania) that require construction from Comcast in order for clients to get internet, cable, telephone, and home security services. Supervised the SDU (Single Dwelling Unit) survey process for residential construction projects. Work with various contracted Land Surveyors and Field Supervisors to have zoning, utility, and possible preexisting cable and fiber lines identified. Work with Construction supervisors and Finance to determine and negotiate the best pricing for construction projects. Consulted and negotiated with Construction supervisors to determine the best strategy for each project to stay within company guidelines and meet budget and revenue goals. · Increased workflow by over fifty percent (50%) by discovering a more efficient way to utilize the currently used mapping and location software programs. · Developed Excel spreadsheets to assist team members in keeping track of their individual projects by outlining the priority of their projects, each phase of the project, keeping track of the assigned budget, as well as, assigned deadlines for each project.
- Construction Project Coordinator (Contracted) at COMCAST/Xfinity
- Director of Operations (Contracted) at PAGE LAW FIRM P.C.
- Information Technology Specialist (Part-Time) at PAGE LAW FIRM P.C.
- Territory Manager at VERIZON
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - eBusiness
• Coordination, scheduling, and facilitation of multiple reconfiguration projects within current space as well as new space construction build outs
• Vendor relationship & task management of furniture provider, architectural firm, low voltage IT company, high voltage & mechanical, market supplier, plumbers, painters, janitorial & general contractors
• Corporate facility management of all maintenance, work orders, ergonomic approval process, move requests, & space planning
• Project management: Creating project pages/schedules/epics/definition pages/meeting notes/status reports and adhering to all project excellence standards
• Building share-point seating charts for 3 corporate locations
- CONSTRUCTION PROJECT COORDINATOR at SMILE DIRECT CLUB
- CUSTOMER ESCALATION & TRUST SPECIALIST at LYFT
- SPACE PLANNING MANAGER at HCA
- LOGISTICS COORDINATOR at WAL-MART TRANSPORTATION
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
• Developed and implemented training programs for current and new hire management.
• Oversaw construction typical prints as well as running line specifications for project wide use.
• Established working relationships with other utilities for project development.
• Ensured timely compliance with other unities for daily construction activities.
- Field Construction/Project Coordinator at Ledcor
- Sr. Sourcing Specialist / Construction Manager at AT&T
- Plant Contract Specialist at AT&T
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - General Studies
As the Senior Project Coordinator, I manage a multitude of OSP construction projects simultaneously, ranging from small PED moves to large road projects and long-haul builds. This position includes reviewing and approving billing and scheduling of local sub-contractors. I have successfully trained peers and assistants. I have shown the ability to work under pressure while completing and keeping up with my work during the process of hiring a new peer. I quickly learned the nuances of the multiple systems required
- Construction Project Coordinator at Centurylink
- Construction Scheduler at Southwestern Custom Construction
- Owner at Solid Rock Construction
- Foreman /Lead Carpenter at John Shaddle Construction
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- In Project Management - Business Management
• Studied Blue Prints and learned all details of construction.
• Sent out Blue Prints to sub-contractors for bids.
• Negotiated contract terms and amounts with sub-contractors.
• Reconciled budgets for clients and sub-contractors.
• Managed projects onsite on a day-to -day basis.
• Managed project from a macro-level and planning ahead for upcoming tasks.
• Created contracts, Purchase orders, change orders and prime contracts.
• Drafted schedule for construction projects and pushed team to follow it.
• Complete Payment application documents and assisted in compiling waivers and sworn statement documents.
- Construction Project Coordinator at Lewand Building Company
- Assistant Branch Manager at Lakestone Bank and Trust
- Assistant Track and Field Coach at Southern Methodist University
- Compliance Assistant and Loan Operations at Western Bank
8 months at this Job
- Master of Liberal Studies - Liberal Studies
- Criminal Justice - Sociology
• Scheduling and determining priority of tasks for all maintenance projects
• Communicating with employees, contractors and vendors to assist with assigned projects
• Creating tickets for projects and following them through to completion.
• Organizing spreadsheets for assigned projects Field Office Clerk
• Scheduled and managed projects for In House crews
• Called in locates and ensured all locates were clear for projects
• Organized, filed and maintained all documents for all projects involving In house crews
• Created and turned over as-builts for completed projects
- Construction Project Coordinator at Ervin Cable Construction
- Lead Pre-K Teacher at Wee Workshop
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
• Prepares AIA contracts and change orders for owner contracts
• Prepares and distributes project meeting agendas and minutes for weekly owner and architect meetings
• Creates and updates spreadsheets with contracts/change order logs, submittal and shop drawing logs, maintains current subcontractor certificates of insurance
• Codes subcontractor invoices and pay applications in Nexus software system, verifies pay applications for accuracy
• Assists senior project manager with preparing bid documents and assist in procuring bids from selected subcontractor
• Creates subcontracts, exhibits, scopes of work and change orders. Responsible for sending out documents for signatures on Docusign and maintain files on hard drive and in Procore software system
• Assists accounting and finance departments with collecting all lien waiver documents prior to mailing payments
• Assists Superintendents and Project Managers with performing on-site punchlist walk throughs, preparing punchlist documents and sending punchlist items to subcontractors
• Procures project close-out documentation, warranties, operating manuals, as built drawings and creates flash drive with all information to turn over project to owner
• Responsible for Sales Tax Rebates for all construction projects including collecting monthly Iowa Contractor's Statements from each subcontractor
• Responsible for completing and submitting utility and appliance rebates
• Assisted team in process improvement by documenting current processes and creating new processes
• Responsible for training new Project Coordinators that joined our team
- Construction Project Coordinator at Hubbell Realty Company
- Griffin Executive Virtual Assistants at Griffin Executive Virtual Assistants
- Office Manager at Gator Excavating
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
- Associate - Liberal Arts