• Analyzes applicable codes, standards, and specifications and monitors construction activities for compliance.
• Measures quantities for progress payments and acceptance of work in accordance with contract specifications.
• Monitors various field testing in accordance with the applicable specifications.
• Performs general inspection of construction work for compliance with contract documents.
• Monitors contractor's site performance.
• Prepares Inspectors' Daily Reports (IDR) and Daily Construction Reports (DCR) and fills out appropriate inspection checklists for work under their supervision.
• Monitors contractor's materials sampling and testing scheduling.
• Scheduling and updating work schedule using MS Project
• Oversees field quantity measurement for pay items.
• Performs pay item calculations and computations.
• Takes daily progress photos.
• Collects material delivery tickets upon delivery of materials in the field.
• Inspects material for compliance with contract documents, schedules, and field orders.
• Verifies work onsite is in full compliance.
• Informs Project Leader / Resident Engineer of all issues.
• Act as the Owner's main point of contact during the design, construction and close out phases.
• Administer/ process contractual documents for the Owner
• Interpret engineering construction documents
• Chair coordination meetings as deemed necessary to maintain adequate project control
• Assure notes of conference meeting minutes are developed for all project meetings.
• Work with the Project Team to develop coordination Needs Lists
• Work with the Project Team to review any design or construction change orders on behalf of the Owner
• Review project costs and assist in generating billings to the Owner
• Observe construction progress and provide feedback to the Project Team
- Construction Project Engineer at R. VARI & ASSOCIATES LLC
- Pipeline Integrity Engineer at operating Division
- construction Project Engineer at Water Pipeline
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master In Hydraulics Engineering - Hydraulics Engineering
- - Project deadline Control
Lead a team as an Engineer Responsible for project planning, estimation, contract management and material procurement
• Evaluated field problems, arranged project meetings and coordinated timely review and resolution of on-site issues
• Proposed cost-efficient methods, balanced schedules and improved [email protected] performance through strategic workforce management
• Designed a unique spreadsheet based issue reporting system and +99894 217 67 85 generated a weekly construction activity summary +99893 182 18 34 Tashkent region,
• Ensured that the project was built to specifications by implementing Almalyk, Mustakillik detailed drawing revisions and design changes 6/48, Uzbekistan
- CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER-ENGINEER TECHNOLOGIST at Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Combine / Department of Capital
- HVAC DESIGN ENGINEER at Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Combine / Department of Capital
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MASTER - HEAT and POWER
Responsible for all aspects of high demand bridge construction and road widening projects including project schedule reviews, progress, political, utility and partnering meetings, issue resolution, materials testing, field measurements, inspections for site, erosion/sediment and safety, monthly estimates and personnel training.
- Construction Project Engineer at KCI Technologies, Inc
- Senior Construction Inspector at JMT Engineering Inc
- Senior Construction Inspector at Bob Taylor Engineering, Inc
- Construction Superintendent at Coscan / Washington Homes
1 year at this Job
- High school Diploma
- - Civil Engineering
Worked directly under Project Superintendents, tracked daily crew production, materials and quantities. Entered daily field logs and assisted Superintendents and crew foremen with day-to-day tasks.
- Construction Project Engineer at RJV Construction Corporation
- Intramural Referee at Merrimack College Recreational Center
- Student Employee at Merrimack College Bookstore
- Land Surveyor (Internship) at Civil Environmental Consultants
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Mathematics
Ordering Materials for the Aerial Construction Crew Organizing and reviewing as builts Coordinating with Engineering and Construction about priorities and document control Procures encroachment and utility pole permits
- Construction Project Engineer at Sonic Telecom, LLC
- Project Engineer Intern at Ghilotti Brothers Inc. - C.C. Myers Joint Venture
- Project Manager Intern at Neary Landscape
- Project Engineer Intern at Pacific Bay Masonry
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management - Business Administration
Project: Manila Bay Resort Project - OKADA Manila Construction Management Date Hired: September 13, 2016 - Present Duties/Responsibilities 1. Planning – Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion including onsite and offsite constructions for the compliance of building and safety regulations. 2. Conduction of Operations – Monitoring and supervision of multiple contractors to achieve project goals specification and timeline. Preparation of internal and external reports pertaining to the job status. 3. Development of Communication – Serves as a bridge in between the owner and the contractor including resolution for design and construction issues thru meetings and walkthroughs on site. 4. Boosting resource effectiveness – Decision making for the selection of the most efficient and fastest source to do and finish the job. Including negotiation of terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and certificates. 5. Quality assurance and control – Ensuring quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques. 6. Post Contruction Phase – Handover procedures together with the Project Managers and Client/Owner including documentation and punchlisting.
- Construction Project Engineer - Civil Engineer at D' Consult International Inc. / Design Coordinates Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
• Communicate with contractors and vendors on schedule/scope/cost/quality initiatives for the project.
• Prepare weekly presentations for Director level presentations including all project status reports and tracking information.
• Support site team with design related issues requiring drawing updates or changes.
- Construction Project Engineer at SunPower Corporation
- Construction Manager/Project Manager at SunPower Corporation
- Energy Analyst at EnergySoft
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors - Energy Management and Design
- Associates - Liberal Arts and Science
Worked at various levels of Construction, like: − Construction Assistant superintendent, − Cost Estimation of transportation construction projects, − Prepared routine legal correspondence and memorandum for attorney partners. − Reviewed and provided comments on the adequacy of documents and took necessary steps to cure any deficiencies. − Planned and executed the construction projects. − Delivered an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions. − Safety Instructor of crew, − Head of the Traffic controlling activity on site, − Erosion manager of erosion control on site during different weather conditions.
- Construction Project Engineer, Intern at CMEC LLC
- Construction Project Engineer at Shiv Shakti Corporation Pvt. Ltd
- Bridge Analyst and Construction Estimator, Intern at Multimedia Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Civil Engineering
John Tyler Community College Addition/Renovation for the Nursing Program - Chester, VA Budget - $26m - 65,000sf Duties: Solely responsible for entire submittal, and RFI process. Documented meetings and pinned down action items. Coordinated construction plan; executed phases based on project need and schedule. Kept all project stakeholders informed and up to date on necessary lead times and mobilization dates. Scope: The project consisted of two buildings, one which required extensive demo and abatement, while the other some demo but mainly an addition with a large parking lot. This included our self-perform concrete group laying new footers and anchor bolts for steel columns, in order to hold up the elaborate curtain wall package. Throughout this project there were unexpected situations which provided my team and I the opportunity for creative problem solving.
- General Construction Project Engineer at DONLEY'S CONSTRUCTION
- Construction Project Engineer at Leipertz Construction
- Construction Project Management Intern at Brasfield & Gorrie
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
• Assist in construction administration and inspection of Delta's $1.9 billion project to relocate and upgrade operations at LAX
• Management of small projects such as Ramp Information Display System and Aircraft Docking Unit installation for the pilots, which entails coordination with General Contractors, designers, owner (Delta) and superintendents to ensure the cost, schedule, document control and quality standards are met.
• Complete general contractor evaluations/comparisons of bids, scope review, and awarding the chosen contractor
• Coordination with LAWA, LADBS, and LADWP to issue all necessary permits
• Preparation of inspection reports, material quantity verification, and reviewing and responding to contractor material submittals, RFI's, and change order requests on Procore
• Prepare construction plans, technical specifications, technical studies and reports
• Provide quality reviews of own work and work by designers in accordance with Delta's and LAWA's quality control program and processes
• Visit project sites to evaluate progress and to respond to Delta's concerns and questions and communicate with site superintendents about delays and any other issues that must be communicated with Delta
- Construction Project Engineer at Satterfield and Pontikes Construction
- Associate Project Manager at Sunpower Corporation
- Environmental Engineer at United Nations Development Programme
- Intern at United Nations Development Programme
11 months at this Job
- MSc. - Environmental Technology
- BSc. - Civil Engineering