Assist 7 Project Manager(s), Estimators, in administrative procedures and maintaining records over a dozen projects, submittals,
RFI's, punch-list and project close-up activities. In addition to interpretation of contract plans, specifications, construction plans,
evaluation of change proposals in preparation of change orders and other duties as necessary. Key Accomplishments:
• Enter each project in project management software and based on direction of project manager assigned tasks to appropriate staff. Develop a dynamic list of industry contacts including vendors and subcontractors.
• Maintained excellent communication with customers, vendors and management to ensure all parties were updated on project progress.
- CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER at Ruscilli Construction
- DOCUMENT CONTROLS MANAGER/PRE-APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM COORDINATOR at G. Stephens, Inc
- PROJECT ENGINEER at The City of Akron
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Construction - engineering Technology
Duties: Creating project schedules, issuing RFI's, maintaining Submittals and Shopdrawings. Ensuring that
the project is constructed per project schedule and construction plans. Duties include working with subcontractors and coordinating the project inspections.
The following are two projects I am currently working on:
• 600 El Camino Real at Belmont, CA. 10,700 sq. ft. of mixed-use retail/commercial space on the ground level with 32 residential condominiums above and underground parking.
• 1493 Oak Grove at Burlingame, CA, four stories, 10 condominiums over at grade and underground parking.
- Construction Project Engineer at CHS Construction Inc
- Project Engineer at Hoogerwerf Engineering Group Inc
- Engineering Consultant at Criterium Engineers
- Engineering Consultant, Criterium Decker Engineers at Commercial Veterinary Clinic, ABC Animal Clinic
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- M. Sc. in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
- B. Sc. in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
- B. Sc. in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
• Spent the previous 3 years working with Senior Project Managers
• Worked on Projects with budgets ranging from $12 to $50 Million
• Vast amount of experience in developing different scopes of work
• Managed multiple relationships and needs of suppliers, salesmen, and ownership teams
• Lead in communication between contractors and my management team
• Learning how to thrive in the ever changing world of Project Management while maintaining efficiency and accuracy
• Adapting to the ever changing day to day needs and demands of the Project Management team
• Managed buy out schedules from pre construction through project completion
• Managed 4-week look ahead schedules during building process
• Assisted in maintaining detailed project duration schedules from start to finish
• Tracked and managed budgets and financials for all projects I have worked on
• Experienced in all Microsoft office platform such as Word, Excel, Project, and Teams
• Procore Certified (Includes all forms of Procore Project Management)
• Worked both on site and in the office on each project to better under stand how the business of Project Management works
• Maintained and updated status reports and subcontractor meetings from start to finish of projects
• Worked very well in a team oriented construction and project systems while doing whatever was needed to succeed
• Kept positive attitude on site and in office to keep the team motivated on the end goal
- Construction Project Engineer at Synergy Construction
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Urban and Regional Development - Communication
• Lead a team as an Engineer Responsible for project planning, estimation, contract management and material procurement.
• Evaluated field problems, arranged project meetings and coordinated timely review and resolution of on-site issues.
• Proposed cost-efficient methods, balanced schedules and improved performance through strategic workforce management.
• Designed a unique spreadsheet-based issue reporting system and generated a weekly construction activity summary.
• Ensured that the project was built to specifications by implementing detailed drawing revisions and design changes. Projects under supervision:
• 251 W 117th Street, New York -13 story building including foundation and superstructure with architectural design - Estimated value $6 million
• 305 W 48th Street, New York -28 story building including foundation and superstructure- Estimated Value $ 5.5 million
• 145 CPN 110th Street, New York -13 story building including foundation and superstructure- Estimated Value $ 4.5 million
• 463 Livonia Ave. Brooklyn, New York -7 story building including superstructure.
• 142 w 81st Street, New York. - 7 story building with keeping old facade.
- Construction Project Engineer at X-treme Concrete Inc. & Defalco Construction Inc
- Research Assistant at New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Construction Project Intern at Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Project Intern at Care Biomedical Waste Management
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology - Environmental Engineering
Public Works construction project engineer and project manager. Coordinate inspection staff with contractors and other project managers. Provide construction administration services for owners. Create or review and approve schedules, daily reports, pay applications, RFI's, RFP's, submittals, material testing, force accounts and change orders. Create as-built plans for owners. Prepare agendas and attend pre-construction and progress meetings. Site visits to resolve issues, perform inspection and ensure safety procedures are followed. Address resident concerns and complaints.
- Construction Project Engineer - Civil Engineer II at DLZ Corporation
- Staff Engineer 1 at Delaware County Division of Environmental Services
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Civil Engineering
I was a part of the Scalamandre team building the Health and Wellness Center at Suffolk
County Community College. ($22 Million Project). While there i took on the following roles and responsibilities:
● Was assistant superintendent in charge of safety and coordination of all subs/trades.
● Was accountable for the exact number of man-power for all trades.
● Became the Project Engineer for the Health and Wellness center project.
● Was accountable for all Pay Reqs., certified payrolls, submittals, RFI's, Transmittals, and Daily reports from our subcontractors.
● As the Project Engineer on job site, i also would have to communicate with architect, owner and Engineer, to further move along the job.
● I Assisted Super with planning and coordinating pre-construction and construction efforts.
● I scheduled job site inspections Safety briefings along with demobilization of site. When in the Scalamandre office i would be doing the following roles and taking care of the following responsibilities:
● I would do quantity take offs, bid packages and Bid or any document control.
● I would call vendors for accurate pricing on items listed on Specifications for pertaining bidding jobs.
- Assistant Superintendent/Construction Project Engineer /Estimator at Scalamandre Construction
- Survey Crew Member at H2M Architects and Engineers
- Engineering Technician, MT-Group at Intertek
- Engineering Technician, JR Holzmacher at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Construction Management Engineering Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Architectural Technology
• Assisted Project Managers by maintaining submittal and RFI logs.
• Created, distributed, and executed punch list through construction software
• Trained Superintendent’s on how to use construction software
• Assisted Project manager with receiving bids and payment applications.
• Filled in for superintendent’s when needed
• Helped create bid tabulations and spreadsheets for projects
- Construction Project Engineer at Calamar Construction Management
- Carpenter at Gypsum Systems Inc
- Sales Associate at Ollie's Bargain Outlet
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
- Associate in Science in the field of Business - field of Business
4 months ) Project name: Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management, Evanston, IL - 416, 000 sq.ft - $ 200 M
- CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER INTERN at POWER CONSTRUCTION LLC
- CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER at
- CONSTRUCTION SITE ENGINEER at ACE International Ltd
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering - Construction of Buildings and Heavy Construction
Contract No.47PM0517C0028 (More Than 6 Million USD Project)
• Assist with daily construction management activities (RFI's, Product Submittals, change orders, Material Procurement, Coordination of Subcontracting activities)
• Take-offs for concrete footings and walls, slab-on grade, slab on metal deck and other construction elements.
• Provide and interpret drawings, specifications and technical information for Project Team, subcontractors, vendors and consultants to ensure compliance with engineering standards, codes, specifications and design details.
• With the Project Manager and Superintendent, develop effective plans for constructing the project and provides input to determining the means and methods necessary to meet project goals.
• Work with the Project Team and Purchasing Department to ensure that all required purchase orders and subcontracts are finalized in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Identifies, orders and coordinates delivery of permanent materials such as pipe, stone, reinforcing steel, beams, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned including policing jobsites to maintain a clean, orderly, and safe workplace.
• always Maintains excellent customer satisfaction levels. Addresses client concerns as appropriate. Ensures that all correspondence, submittals, shop drawings, billings, etc., are produced with a high level of accuracy and professionalism.
• check and confirm shop drawings, order acknowledgements and product data submittals.
• Review purchase and delivery schedule in order to complete projects on time
• Maintain job completion system (open items list) for 0 punch list items to eliminate return trips
• Assist PM's with field dimensions, site surveys, punch lists and other field related requirements as necessary
• Track job notes and correspondence
• Provide proper close out and feedback to all departments involved
- Construction Project Engineer at Desbuild Incorporated EG Management Services JV
- Construction Project Manager at World Vision Contracting LLC
- Construction Project Manager at Basir Hashemi Construction Group
- Assistant Project Manager (USACE Projects) at Technologists Inc
1 year at this Job
- Project Management Certificate
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
LA Stadium and Entertainment District at Hollywood Park
• Reviewing, analyzing, and resolving field construction problems, discrepancies and interferences with architect/engineer, owner and specialty contractors.
• Providing technical engineering information to superintendents, project managers, project engineers, quality control team, and third-party inspectors to ensure the project complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications, and design documents.
• Reviewing RFI's and submittals from concrete and rebar contractors.
• Monitor field work to ensure compliance with company standards, procedures and specifications and codes.
• Reviewing change order requests.
• Mentoring project engineers and project managers to interpret drawings and understand engineering principles.
• Setting up project coordination and owner/contractor/architect/engineer meetings to resolve design and construction issues. Responsible for document control to create/track RFI's, transmit/track submittals.
• Developing relationships with design team to accomplish project goals.
• Blue Beam, Procore, Excel, Revit, AutoCAD, OSHA 30 Certified
- Stadium Construction Project Engineer at AECOM-HUNT
- Structural Project Engineer at C.W. Howe Partners Inc
- Structural Engineering Intern at B.A. Sims Engineering
- Planning Engineering Intern at City of Fullerton Public Works
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Structural Engineering