Construction Project Manager assigned in Pacific Gas & Electric’s Gas Transmission PMO
Oversaw short-length/short duration and emergent-gas transmission pipeline replacements, investigatory direct examinations to insure pipeline integrity, relocations, repairs, testing, and erosion mitigation projects.
• Held full accountability for ensuring engineering, estimating, construction, gas clearance, planning support, land management, biological, environmental, cultural, financial, traffic control planning, permitting, government relations, and project completion deliverables.
- Construction Project Manager at GAS TRANSMISSION SYSTEMS, INC
- Supply Chain Operations Analyst II (Buyer) & Forecast Analyst at SAFEWAY INC
- Construction Project Manager at CIC ASSOCIATES, INC
- Construction Project Manager at FISHER DEVELOPMENT INC
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management - Business Management
- Associate of Arts in General Science - General Science
Windsor, Ca Construction Project Manager/ Estimator October 2017 - Current I work collaboratively with home owners, general contractors, sub contractors, office personnel and management to deliver intelligent solutions ensuring quality of communication and teamwork. Identify, analyze and resolve day to day challenges, schedule trade contractors, employed carpenters, coordinated workflow and construction activities resulting in timely, quality production. I coordinate large to medium, high end repairs and remodels from pulling permits to final inspection and on going communication with the home owners throughout the process. Skilled estimator predicting construction project duration, materials and managing tight deadlines. I utilize extensive construction experience to find cost effective solutions to common and complex challenges. - Estimate software - Communication with adjusters - Work order budgets - Outlook proficient - Change orders - Vender and material knowledge - Quarterly GP% goals - Strong interpersonal relations - Building and managing scope of work - Expert communication skills - Document organization - Scheduling
- Construction Project Manager/ Estimator at Bravo Restoration & Construction
- Assistant Foreman/ Carpenter at SLM Builders Inc
- Project Manager/Operations Supervisor at A National Disaster Relief Company
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associates Degree of Applied Science in Construction Management - Construction Management
I have the proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment with my strong work ethic and attention to detail in new construction and renovation of residential, multi-family & mixed use projects.
April 2014 - present The Prodromos Group, LLC Deerfield, IL
Construction Project Manager /Superintendent/New Construction
• Obtain cost bids & estimates for projects
• Hire, coordinate and direct teams of subcontractors
• Develop, implement, control & monitor construction schedules
• Completed projects within budget
• Coordinate & approve all payout requests and documentation
• Deal with Village Building Departments on codes, permits & inspections
• Read & understand architectural plans, engineering plans
• Experience & knowledge in trades: carpentry, plumbing, roofing, electric, mechanical
- Construction Project Manager /Superintendent at The Prodromos Group, LLC
- Licensed Home Inspector at Spencer Home Inspections, LLC
- Construction Loan Payouts Inspector at The Prodromos Group, LLC
- Real Estate Analyst & Construction Project Field Specialist/ Bank Officer at North Community Bank ( Metropolitan Bank Group)
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Building Construction Management
Construction Superintendent- Construction Project Manager--- Permit acquisition-inspection scheduling / Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Share Point (Similar to Procore)) / Blue Print Review / Blueprint-Specification troubleshooting for missing items or inaccuracies / Procure Engineered Drawings / Subcontractor Buyouts / Owner and Architect Daily Project Coordination / Pre-Construction Owner Meetings / Pre-Construction Subcontractor Meetings / Weekly Subcontractor Meetings / Provide 3 week look back and 2 week look ahead progress reports / Bi-weekly Owner and Architect Progress Meetings / Subcontractor Critical Path Meetings / -- Testing Companies for onsite Testing Required / Material Acquisition and Purchasing / Equipment Procurement / RFI Processing / Change Order Processing / Submittal Processing / DPMC and NJDOT Formwork Processing / Quality Control for all Trades and Vendors / Coordinate Lay-Down Areas / Coordinate and Maintain Safe Manpower and Materials Egress / Acquire and Maintain Dumpster Service. Direct daily course of work for all Trades and Vendors- Excavators, Plumbing, Electrical, Mechanical- HVAC, Roofing, Structural Steel, Water Tower Renovators-Painters, Concrete Footings and Flatwork, Concrete Pavers, Painters, Carpenters, Site Work, Landscapers. Troubleshoot Daily Issues and Conflicts Projects--- Knowlton Welcome Center - Exterior and Interior Phased Renovation Gill St. Bernard School Performing Arts Theater (New Ground Up)
- Construction Superintendent- Construction Project Manager at Frankoski Construction Co. Inc
- Project Manager - Construction Superintendent - Estimator at AAA Quality Construction LLC
- Commercial Construction Carpenter Foreman/Journeyman Carpenter/ Supervisor at NJ (UBC)
9 months at this Job
Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority (PRASA)
Project Manager - North Region: Repair, Replacement and Renewal - Minor Construction Work Contract and for North Central Region: Design & Build Program Management for the Modernization of Schools for the 21st Century
• Perform project management services for assigned projects within a region.
• Responsible for the project, from beginning throughout closeout.
• Oversee day-to-day field activities to ensure that the project milestone dates and overall schedule completion date is met.
• Monitor the project execution in coordination with the inspection firms for the Modernization of Puerto Rico Public Schools Program.
• Monitors and controls project through administrative coordination with site operations manager to ensure project is built in compliance with contract, on schedule and within budget; thoroughly investigates potentially serious situations and implements corrective measures.
• Prepare contract documents, negotiate new contracts and contract changes, monitoring the project execution and prepare closing document for each contract.
• Contributes to project pre-plans by assisting in the establishment of objectives, procedures and performance standards
• Perform site visits regularly and actively participate in project meetings with the objective to anticipate issues, big and small affecting the development of construction works, project quality and/or project schedule.
• Prepare presentation of progress reports and constant communication with the client Regional Director and the Area Directors.
• Meet with client representative in a daily basis to discuss the status of projects.
• Evaluate application for payment, analyzed contract discrepancies and recommended solutions to the client.
• Evaluate claims in accordance with construction contract and performed change orders.
• Responsible for the closing of the Project
• Performed project audit. Accomplishments:
• Negotiate and prepare 11 different task orders in the first 7 months ($1,238,901.60).
• Execute over 41 contracts for improvements over a period of two years ($3,998,733.00)
• Manage the Design and Build renovation project of 11 schools ($16,000,000.00)
- Construction Project Manager at Caribbean Project Management
- Project Manager - Non-Revenue Water Reduction Program (NRWRP) Projects at CH Caribe
- Project Engineer & Construction Manager - Various Projects at José A. Ocasio & Associates
- Inspector and Manager - Various Projects at Puerto Rico Housing Financial Authority
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
1+/- Years DBSI Inc. Chandler, Arizona
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
• DBSI is a Design-Build GC specializing in the financial industry (banks and credit unions). Responsible for the writing of subcontracts, managing the construction through close out on multiple remodels (Owner occupied) projects in AZ & TX, including a ground up Credit Union in El Paso, TX. 1+/- Years Ganem Construction Inc. Phoenix, Arizona CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
• Working as a Construction Manager from preconstruction through close out on multiple projects working closely and directly with the Owners rep, architect and onsite managerial staff to manage projects in a timely, cost effective and safe manner. 4+/- Years Christensen Home Solutions, LLC Chandler, Arizona OWNER/INVESTOR
• Purchased, redesigned, remodeled and resold residential properties both in Gilbert, AZ and Wisconsin. Coordinated high end, custom remodels using past commercial subcontractors to a high degree of detail and profitability. 2.5+/- Years Simmons Construction Co. Scottsdale, Arizona SENIOR CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
• Negotiated with owners, developers and architects regarding project details. Orchestrated and chaired meetings with owners, architects and city officials regarding project issues. Estimated, bought out, contracted and managed multiple projects from $1M+ to $14M+ simultaneously from bidding through construction to close out. 3+/- Years JMW Construction, Inc. Tempe, Arizona SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER / ESTIMATOR
• Estimated, bought out, contracted and managed multiple projects from TI's to golf clubhouse, transmitter building and fire station simultaneously to close out. 6+/- Years Christensen Builders, Inc. Anchorage, Alaska PARTNER & CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
• Spearheaded business development; significantly improved profitability by securing progressively larger, more complex projects.
- Construction Project Manager at
at this Job
- - Construction Engineering
- AGS degree
Construction Project Manager Extremely motivated and technically astute telecom professional with 15 years of experience in wireless communications. Highly adept and resourceful leader with a proven and documented track record of success coordinating and managing complex and multi-faceted projects to completion. ExteNet Systems Inc. San Ramon, CA May 2017 to December 2018 Construction Manager: Involved in the management of resources for DAS and Small Cell network deployment across multiple geographic areas. Aligns and oversees multiple project sites of multi-technology and multi-carrier services. Provide timely collection, verification and validation of project data to project teams.
- Construction Project Manager at ExteNet Systems Inc
- Construction Manager/Foreman at Irish Communications Inc
- Microwave Radio Technician III at MasTec Network Solutions
- Project Manager at Samsung Telecommunications America
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Partnered with Area Real Estate Management within assigned geographical area to optimize facility portfolio and align goals with the corporate strategies. Enhanced
customer experience, convenience, and relevance by optimizing the marketplace through new site development and existing real estate. Maximized system profits,
income and return on investment.
• Worked directly with developers and builders to achieve completion of
• new and remodeled stores on time and under budget.
• Managed approximately sixty projects annually in Kentucky, Indiana, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, North Carolina,
• Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York.
• Received recognition as Dollar General Construction Project Manager of the
• Year for 2008 and 2009.
• Developed floor plans, scope of work and cost estimates that utilized existing conventional spaces with maximum efficiency. 32199 high Country Drive
● Glade Spring, VA 24340 [email protected]
- Construction Project Manager at Dollar General Corporation
- Building Trades Teacher at Washington County Public Schools
- President at Evans Construction Services
13 years at this Job
• Operated as a construction project manager for residential renovations.
• Developed project plans based on scope, schedule, and budgets.
• Managed and verified all work pack scopes were ready for execution
• Conducted field inspections to verify that subcontractors were meeting project requirements.
• Coordinated assignment and reallocation of underutilized resources
• Identified potential delays that affect project delivery
• Defined project procedures to assign responsibility, accountability, and level of authority
• Aligned jurisdictional regulations and requirements to scope and division of work
• Procured material, equipment, and labor in accordance with project documents
• Maintained all records within assigned EDMS or project document management systems
- Construction Project Manager at MHCS
- Offshore Project Information Manager at Wood Group Kenny
- Construction Site Manager at Habitat for Humanity
- Project Engineer at The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Project Management
- Bachelor's - Construction Sciences
- Associate of Science
Project: Redevelopment of 2300-2310 Connecticut Ave NW (GC) Washington, DC 20008
Assistant Construction Project Manager August 2013 - Present
One 9 stories residential building for the China Embassy ($110M construction / 300K GSF)
• Assist PM reviewing Owner's RFP, breaking down scope of work, preparing general schedule, budget and looking for potential sub-contractor.
• Prepare RFP/RFQ for sub-contractors and analysis response through scopes, schedules and budgets provided by sub-contractors.
• Negotiate with subcontractors and prepare subcontracts. Successfully signed subcontracts with the foundations, structural concrete, exterior, MEP, interior and other subcontractors.
• Communicate and coordinate with the owner's team to resolve divergencies and meet the design intent.
• Prepare RFIs, CORs and Submittals in collaboration with PM and project team. Inform the Owner about the deviations from the bid documents and obtain the owner's acceptance of the scope adjustments. o Construction Management
• Provide document control/ tracking and initiate monthly reports to the Owner. Respond to customers' concerns and complaints.
• Work closely with sub-contractors and superintendents to solve construction and coordination issues.
• Monitor progress and performance of sub-contractors and update schedules accordingly.
• Review CORs, QC inspection reports and payment applications from sub-contractors.
• Communicate with field to coordinate shipments and interact with multiple vendors.
- Assistant Construction Project Manager at SCG America Group Inc.
- Assistant Developer Project Manager at SCG America Group Inc
- Drafter - Structural Dept at Private Engineering Design firm
- Drafter - Structural Dept at Private Engineering Design firm
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- M.Eng. - Project Management
- B.Eng. - Building Design/ Construction