Construction project manager on Military projects
- Construction project manager at JCMCS
at this Job
- Some college
Assistant Construction/Project Manager for a General Contractor dealing with pre construction, construction management, renovations, and design build. Involved in planning & coordinating multiple concurrent projects, reviewing; budgets, costs, construction drawings, scopes of work, schedules, and execution of projects.
- Assistant Construction/Project Manager at Bruno Clay Management, LLC
- Project Engineer at CIH Homes
- Estimator at Site Development Services
- Audit Manager at Kimpton Hotels
3 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
Currently employed as the Assistant Construction Project Manager for the historical renovation of Klamath Union High School in Klamath Falls, Oregon. My main responsibilities include assisting in project planning and coordination with the architect, contractor, engineers and owner, updating and maintaining electronic versions of construction documents, researching and coordinating owner furnished project materials, processing billing for payment authorization, taking meeting minutes, updating and maintaining job cost spreadsheets, assisting on grant application information reporting, and taking job-site photos/issuing construction updates.
- Assistant Construction Project Manager at Klamath Falls City Schools
- Member Services at Costco Wholesale
- Administrative Assistant at Bend Research, Inc
- Office Manager, Bookkeeper, Assistant Project Manger at Northwest Total Home, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
International professional with extensive experience in all facets of construction, design, facilities, maintenance and negotiation. A self motivated individual, inspirational leader providing expert leadership and guidance. Highly recognized for problem solving skills and thinking outside of the box to achieve all projects goals. Ability to handle high pressure situations, in a proficient effective manner, by developing an effective communication process. Coastland Construction - Head Construction Project Manager 3/18 - Present
• Currently managing and value engineering a ground up $21million dollar ten story condominium project.
• Successfully managing the procurement of all building materials needed to complete the project within the budget guidelines.
• Develop short-term and long-term schedules for all trades to properly maintain budget and project timeline.
• In charge of Bi-Weekly Safety meetings and Bi-Weekly Sub-Contractor meetings to maintain all project timelines.
• Coordinate directly with the Architect and Engineer of Record through the corporate RFI process.
• Coordinate weekly Concrete Testing, Tension Cable Engineering and properly maintain the daily logs for review by local jurisdictions.
• Organize and coordinate all construction trades for all Local jurisdiction inspections.
• Ability to provide all daily and weekly reports weekly while creating a photo log to properly correspond with these reports.
- Head Construction Project Manager at Coastland Construction
- Vice President at 400 Interiors, Inc
- Lead Project Manager at Bosch Construction, LLC
- Vice President at Omnicon Interiors, Inc
1 year at this Job
- BS - Finance
Bellevue Washington Manage project performance of a multi-family construction project for owner-builder CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER (OCTOBER 2016-JUNE 2018) Managed a $27MM development project of a large-scale luxury apartment complex. Responsibilities included managing external relationships, planning/managing project schedule, developing project budget and reporting of variances of actual expenses to planned budget, bidding labor, materials, sub-contractor work, project organizing, problem/solution identification, providing a smooth flow of project progress, supervising, directing project superintendents, negotiating and writing sub-contracts, writing purchase orders, change orders and back-charges, monitoring sub-contractors agreements and providing written notices if they're not meeting terms of commitments, managed quality control assuring all procedures and workmanship met company standards, enforcing company safety and security policy and procedures on project site, create close out documents such as client operations & maintenance manuals and as-builts.
- CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER at American Home Builders
- CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER at Alegis Construction, Inc
- CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER at Woodcrafters Construction, LLC
- FIELD SPECIALIST ENGINEER / PROJECT MANAGER at Schlumberger Wireline
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Technical Management - Project Management
- Associates of Arts in Computer Drafting and Design - Computer Drafting and Design
Stonewall, LA Other companies: Kostamayer Construction - Pile Driving.
L.G. Barcus and Sons, Inc. - Deep foundation installation. Construction Project Manager
• Performed business development as well as sales and daily consulting.
• Estimated various projects Residential and Commercial.
• Prepared proposals and budget estimates.
• Scheduled and trained employees for field and lab testing.
• Managed truck fleet and radioactive materials.
• Managed budgets and change orders.
• Managed all lab equipment and calibrations for USACE and DOTD projects such as John James Audubon Bridge and the GIWW West Closure Complex.
• Reviewed reports and billing for all projects.
• Strong working knowledge of computers and other office equipment.
• Currently pursuing DOTD Excavation and Embankment Certification. Past and Current Project Involvement (over $100 million) Additional professional Shreveport Convention Center activities Louisiana Boardwalk (Bossier City) John James Audubon Bridge (St. Francisville/New Roads) 440 million GIWW West Closure Complex(Belle Chasse, LA) 1.0 billion
- Construction Project Manager at Penn Floors
- at United Tile
- at Beast Engineering
- at Gulf Coast Testing
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Construction Management
• 30121 - 41st Ave East, Graham, WA 98338
• [email protected] Employer Summary: Department of Social Health Services - Construction Project Manager 10/2016 - Current
• As a Lead Capital Programs Construction Project Manager, I function as a delegated public works contracting officer on behalf of DES.
• Current portfolio consists of multiple capital construction projects ranging from $35K - $6.5M to a collective value in excess of $17M.
• Utilizing expert facilities knowledge to scope, design, and manage hospital construction projects.
• Builds solid working relationships based upon trust and performance, both within and outside the organization.
• Expert knowledge in multiple state public works contracting platforms, including JOC estimating using RS Means.
• Working knowledge of codes affecting the built environment & environment of care hospital standards such as: IBC, NFPA & NEC.
• Crafts and negotiates consultant agreements and contractor scoping documents, for a project based successful outcome.
• Administers necessary stakeholder meetings for: scoping, estimating, pre-construction, construction, and post construction work.
• Politically savvy, employing tact and interpersonal skills, to successfully obtain buy-in from cross functional stakeholder groups.
• Indirectly supervises facility staff for mission critical efforts to keep the schedule and scope.
• Provides confident & competent leadership, thru utilizing former tradesman craft skills & knowledge for real world solutions. Accomplishments
• Successfully fast tracked and completed (36) new capital projects and (28) consultant agreements within a 9 month deadline.
• Successfully negotiated projects with union labor bargaining units.
• Negotiated impacts to project schedules through ongoing collaborations with Tribes and outside vested interest groups.
• Successfully negotiated thru outstanding AHJ red tags so as to obtain commercial building permits to keep projects on schedule.
• Effectively led a cross functional hospital team to collectively come up with programming solutions for patient needs.
• Led multiple groups of AE's to design, master plan, renovate and construct new buildings, wards and boiler plants for hospital needs.
• Developed a new supplemental bidder's criteria campus standard for consultants & contractors to utilize.
• Utilizing Best Design & Management Practices, developed several projects without consultants to reduce budget impacts.
- Construction Project Manager at Department of Social Health Services
- Lead DES Project Manager at Centennial Contractors Enterprises
- HVAC Technician at Department of Enterprise Services
- Sr. Project Manager at Facility Contractors
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Construction Management
- Associate - Business
• Senior Construction Project Manager. Responsible for management of Capital Projects, Construction Managers from design through completion.
• Managed and monitored the construction of over 275,000 sqft. of State of the Art Buildings, A Fine Arts Facility, 200,000 sqft., with three theaters, A Culinary Arts facility with three commercial kitchens, the new construction and renovation of educational buildings.
• Projects ranged from 35 - 90 million.
- Senior Construction Project Manager at Prince George's Community College, Md
- Superintendent / Project Manager at Hamel Builders, Inc
- Project Manager at Coastal Builders and Subcontractors
- Owner/Project Manager at Concrete & Masonry Services, Inc
3 years at this Job
Garland, TX 2008 - Present
A civil construction company specializing in bridge construction and other civil projects for the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) and city municipalities. Construction Project Manager
• Manage all stages of heavy civil construction projects from conception to completion. Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and according to engineering specifications.
• Projects include bridge removal and construction for the TxDOT and city municipalities.
• Oversee up to 3 projects simultaneously and collaborate with as many as 30 Superintendents, Subcontractors, and Material Suppliers, with projects ranging between $5 Million and $ 21 Million.
• Review engineering designs, drawings and other related engineering documents to identify potential problems ahead of time and proactively implement solutions.
• Schedule and coordinate all project submittals, correspondence, and jobsite work activities.
• Collaborate with Construction Superintendents to coordinate work crews and equipment.
• Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
• Manage subcontractors and vendors/suppliers performing work on projects.
• Perform daily inspection of construction activities to ensure compliance with approved designs/plans.
• Work closely with supervisors, contractors, and design professionals to discuss work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
• Prepare and submit budget estimates, project progress reports, and cost tracking reports.
• Assist the Estimating Department during plan review by performing take--offs and securing subcontractors. Key Accomplishments
• Managed the successful completion of 2 projects (combined budgets of more than $40 Million) that involved the construction of 2.5 miles of 4 bridges at Cedar Creek Lake. Both projects were completed ahead of schedule and under budget.
• Oversaw the construction of 2 half--mile twin bridges (a $14 Million project) over White Rock Creek that were completed on time and within budget.
• Successfully managed the construction of Clearfork Main Street Bridge (a $10 Million project) in Ft. Worth.
- Construction Project Manager at CONCHO CONSTRUCTION CO. INC
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
New Orleans, LA 2016 to present Executed the acquisition, renovation, and sale of investment properties in the New Orleans area. Construction Project Manager - Develop budget and timeline to maximize return on investment (ROI) through research of market values, housing trends, and city planning schedules. - Design renovations, taking into account municipal codes, Historical Preservation District guidelines, interior and exterior aesthetic market trends, cost analysis, and competitive analysis. - Fully staff job sites for multiple concurrent remodeling projects, managing construction crew, subcontractors and vendors and ensuring quality standards are met and safety guidelines are followed at all job sites while maintaining budget and time objectives. - Performed Lessons Learned analysis including feedback from subcontractors, homebuyers (end-user) and real estate professionals for continual improvement.
- Construction Project Manager at Orange House NOLA
- Product Manager at TUV SUD
- Project Manager at URS Corporation
- Surveyor in Charge of the Gulf Coast( Engineering Manager ) at Lloyd's Register Americas
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering