Eastlink Rail Project, Sound Transit, Seattle, WA. Safety Manager on the Construction Management team for Sound Transit on the $712M East Link Project which consists of a 7 mile alignment from the International District Station across the I-90 Floating Bridge to South Bellevue. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Day-to-day maintenance and enforcement of the Site Specific Safety Plan; Work closely with contractor Safety Manager and coordinate with Seattle, Mercer Island and Bellevue Fire Departments to establish emergency services for the project; Notify the Resident Engineer of all non-compliance situations or violations of any governing standards; Conduct and document weekly site safety and security audits of the contractor's work site and communicate to the Sound Transit Safety Manager as part of the weekly safety report. Northgate Link Extension Light Rail Project, Sound Transit, Seattle, WA. Safety Manager on the Construction Management team for Sound Transit for the $440M Northgate Link Extension consisting of 18,390' of ~21' diameter segmentally lined twin bored running tunnel utilizing two Earth Pressure Balance tunnel boring machines. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Day-to-day maintenance and enforcement of this Site Safety Plan; Actively observe the various aspects of the project and advise the Resident Engineer as to the incorporation of this plan into daily CMC routine;Notify the Resident Engineer of all non-compliance situations or violations of any governing standards; Establish specific safety procedures for various aspects of the work and incorporate them into this plan; Communicate safety procedures and JHAs to CMC staff; Conduct and document weekly site safety and security audits of the contractor's work site and communicate to the Sound Transit Safety Manager as part of the weekly Safety report; Maintain all required safety records; Ensure the availability of the necessary safety equipment and materials. U830 Light Rail Tunnel Project for Sound Transit, Seattle, WA. Stacy and Witbeck Construction Safety Manager. Responsible for overall safety on the project. Conducted new employee/sub-contractor orientations, provided internal training for all SWI employees. Coordination with local fire department to provide emergency services to the project. The $ 119 million project consists of approximately 3 miles of twin tunnels; installation of rail in tunnels and two stations at Capitol Hill and University of Washington, renovation of the OMF and update of entire signal system. Lake Mead Intake No. 3 (Shaft and Tunnel) for Southern Nevada Water Authority, Las Vegas, NV. Vegas Tunnel Constructors (S.A.Healy/Impregilo) Safety Manager. Instrumental in developing and administering the Site Specific Safety Plan for the project. Developed close working relationship with NV-OSHA, SNWA, Parsons and the National Park Service to institute emergency procedures and protocols. The $449 million project consists of a 30 ft diameter shaft 640 ft deep, 3 ½ miles of 24 ft diameter tunnel and an intake structure installed 300+ feet under the surface of Lake Mead. Washington County TriMet Commuter Rail Project for TriMet, Tualatin, Oregon. Stacy and Whitbeck - Safety Manager. Assisted in the development and implementation of the Site Specific Safety Plan. Provided ongoing mentoring / training with the Project Management Team to increase their understanding of this Plan. Maintained a close relationship with the Owner and the Insurance Company's safety and loss control representatives. The $166 million WCCR Project consists of approximately 14.7 miles of track which will be shared with the Portland & Western Railroad. Five park and ride stations are located along the alignment with over 800 parking spaces. A track reconstruction machine called a "P811" was used to simultaneously dismantle existing track, pick up existing ties, plow existing ballast, place new concrete ties and thread in the new rail. West Side CSO Tunnel Project for Bureau of Environmental Services, Portland, OR. (Impregilo/Healy JV) Safety Supervisor. Supervised and managed the safety, training & security programs for the West Side CSO Tunnel project. Duties also included conducting orientations for new employees/sub-contractors, worker's compensation & general liability claims as well as other OSHA/OR-OSHA required training. The $293 million WSCSO Project consisted of 18,250 ft of 16.5 ft. diameter tunnel; 10,000 ft of 72 in - 108 in micro tunnel; 220-mgd pump station; five other major shafts & 12 supporting shafts for the micro-tunnel operations. On July 15, 2005 OR-OSHA awarded Impregilo Healy JV with the 'Voluntary Protection Program "MERIT" Site Award' at the Governor Hotel. OR-OSHA stated that Impregilo Healy JV was the only tunnel contractor in the United States to receive this award. Neutrino Main Injector(NuMI) Tunnel Project for U.S. Department of Energy, Batavia, Illinois. (S.A. Healy) Safety Supervisor. Developed and implemented Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) program, chair of the project safety committee. Responded to complaints regarding hazards to worker safety and made recommendations for corrective practices. Worked with sub-contractors, consultants, and government agencies to ensure compliance during construction of the tunnel project. The $40 million NuMI project consisted of approximately 4400 ft of 22 ft diameter tunnel; 3 ft - 35 ft diameter shafts between 120 ft - 360 ft in depth; Carrier tunnel - 7 ft diameter by 1000 ft in length. Upper Diamond Fork Tunnel Project for Central Utah Water Conservation District, Spanish Fork, UT. Obayashi Corporation - Safety Manager. Responsible for complete administration of the Upper Diamond Fork Project safety & health programs. Duties included training new employee and sub-contractors, mine rescue teams, and First Aid / CPR. Implemented training programs and procedures for: Fall Protection, Confined Space & Bloodborne Pathogens. The $70 million Upper Diamond Fork project consisted of 25,000 ft of 12.5 ft. diameter tunnel in very challenging ground conditions. Riverside Badlands Tunnel Project (Inland Feeder) for Metropolitan Water District, Moreno Valley, CA. Shank/Balfour Beatty - Safety Manager. Directed all facets of safety and risk management for the Riverside Badlands Tunnel Project. Conducted on-site safety inspections of the surface and underground work sites to ensure regulatory compliance with all State and Federal regulations. The $60 million Riverside Badlands Project consisted of approximately 7 miles of 18 ft diameter tunnel; two Portals and one shaft 35 ft diameter and 150 ft in depth. Redline Metro Rail Project for LA MTA, North Hollywood, CA. Obayashi Corporation - Safety Representative. Conducted daily gas monitoring and air flow readings in the tunnel and underground work sites. Maintained required OSHA injury logs, investigated accidents and near misses in the field, and assisted in the training of new employees/sub-contractors. The $50 million Redline Metro Rail Project consisted of two tunnels, each approximately two miles in length and 22 ft in diameter; mid-vent structure and station.
- Construction Safety Manager at Jacobs
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- AAS - Occupational Safety and Health
Provide safety meetings daily to keep my employees on track and safe.
● Prepared and followed through on all required punch list.
● Performed regular job site observations to provide direction for all general contractor personal.
● Provide all safety equipment to construction personal to comply with safety protocols for each job site. Supervise all employees to make sure they stay safe and on schedule on the job.
● Prepared weekly payroll for all construction staff.
● Prepared daily reports for client, project manager, construction managers and VP of construction.
● Scheduled Heavy equipment and material to arrive onsite.
● Met with foremans and leadmens daily to prepare for following day and end of day reports.
● Prepared new hire with paperwork, drug testing and orientations.
● Interacted with client to keep them updated with project.
● Inspected and evaluated workplace environments, equipment, tools and practices to ensure compliance with state-of the-art (safety) work practice and OSHA safety standards.
● Investigated construction accidents including near-misses and determine cause of the incident, and any potential future threat to life or property.
● Managing staff ranging from 10 up to 100 plus workers.
● Training, coaching, and assisting workers and new hires to ensure operational readiness.
● Facilitating safety meetings, implementing new practices and procedures to warrant safety compliance.
● Managing multiple sites, leading groups of laborers and contract workers.
● Conduct daily safety audits/inspections to ensure compliance.
- Traveling Construction Safety Manager at Evaptech
- Traveling Foreman at SPX/Xcel Erectors
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Several very large projects with only 2 serious injuries, several multiple OSHA inspections, orientations, weekly safety meetings, multiple OSHA training classes and First Aid / CPR classes.
- Construction Safety Manager at Greenhut Construction Co.
6 years at this Job
- Some college
60008 Attended to the construction safety concerns and training needs of one of the largest Multi-faceted electrical contractors in the Chicago land area. Representing approximately 500 employees in four locations. Graduate of the 130 Hr construction safety certificate from NIU/CCSC. And NJATC/NECA safe electrical work practices train the trainer program NFPA70E. OSHA outreach instructor for
- Construction Safety Manager/Director at Kelso-Burnett Company
- Environmental /Safety Coordinator at Precoat Metals Co
- Wet Section Operator/Quality Control Inspectors at Chemical
- Field Engineer at Peroxidation Systems, Inc
19 years at this Job
- Geology/Chemistry Degree
Gas Plant Expansion Safety Oversight~ Welding Fabrication~ Critical Lift Permitting ~ Hotwork Permitting ~ General Safety for all company personnel Onsite~ Rural~ Extreme Weather Conditions~ Lead Daily Safety meetings~ JSA review~ Submit Daily reports~ Weekly Jobsite audits~
Gas Plant Expansion Safety Oversight~
Critical Lift Permitting ~
Hotwork Permitting ~
General Safety for all company personnel Onsite~
Rural~ Extreme Weather Conditions~
Lead Daily Safety meetings~
Submit Daily reports~
Weekly Jobsite audits~
- Construction Safety Manager at Brown and Root Industrial Services
- TARS Safety Manager at H&H Technical Welding/Brown and Root
- HSE Advisor / Slope Restoration/GEOMAT Installs/ Soil nails at MBF Inspections/ Energy Transfer Partnership
- Third Party Contractor at Progressive Global Energy
9 months at this Job
- - Behavior Based Safety Management
- - Emergency Medical Technician
- CPWI + V - Process and Pipeline Welding Inspection
- OSHACADEMY - Oil and Gas Safety and Health Professional 223hr
Capital Projects Managed a 19+M$ capital project and oversaw 150+ contractor's personnel. Conducted weekly safety meetings per Dow's safety curriculum as well as interfacing with all levels of plant and Houston HUB management. 165K direct field hours with NO recordable injuries or incidents.
- Construction Safety Manager at Kelly Services / Dow-Dupont, Inc
- Plant Manager - Houston West Plant at AZZ Galvanizing Services
- at Acacia Resource Management Corp
- at VoiceTarget, Inc
1 year at this Job
• Construction Contractor Safety Management of multiple contractor trades including but not limited to Mechanical, Insulation, Painting/Blasting, Crane OPS, Sheet Metal, Plumbing, Welding, etc. of new data center facilities construction in various areas and site wide
• Daily implementation and development of policy and procedures site wide
• Contractor knowledge development and team building through coaching/training/enforcement of site-specific policies and procedures
• Technical liaison and point of contact for all safety needs and issues
• Program and training administration of contractor SMS
• Cross pollination of various construction safety trends and KPI's to ensure proper closure and fan out of open/outstanding items
- Site Construction Safety Manager - Google SLN Data Center at Safety Solutions
- ESH/ Reliability Manager at PRISM Response Inc
- Offshore Construction Safety Superintendent at Safe Zone Safety Systems
- Deck Lead man at Dolphin Services
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Worked closely with construction manager and contractors to ensure site's safety
• Carried out routine monitoring of the construction sites to ensure safety measures are in place
• Coordinated meetings on safety measures and conducted worksite inspections
• Conducted in-house training sessions on site that included hazard assessments and orientations
- Construction Safety Manager at Ellis Paint Company
- Environmental Technician Intern at Jackson Street Wastewater Plant
- Medical Assistant at Mid County Urgent Care
- Section Manager at Tripler Army Medical Center
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Industrial Technology
- - Medical Assistant Program
- - Nationally Registered Emergency Medical Technician
Responsible for all safe-work permits, air sampling, conducting daily safety meetings, mediated between [email protected] 812-470-3282 contractors and Cargill upper management, weekly yahoo.com production meetings between Cargill and contractors, enforced all of Cargill's safety policies and procedures.
- Corporate Construction Safety Manager at Cargill Inc
- Site Safety Specialist at Commonwealth Safety Inc
- Site Safety Specialist at OSHA
- Instructor Fire Prevention/Fire at Watch
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Ehs management
Trench Safety, Confined Space Entry, Handling of Hazardous Materials, PPE (Vests, Hard Hats, Boots, Respirators, etc)
Trench Safety, Confined Space Entry, Handling of Hazardous Materials, PPE (Vests, Hard Hats, Boots, Respirators, etc)
- Construction Safety manager at Chestnut Hill Realty
- ASST. PROPERTY MANAGER at MALONEY PROPERTIES
- PAYROLL COORDINATOR at PROFESSIONAL STAFFING GROUP
- STAFF ACCOUNTANT at CACC FOR EARLY EDUCATION
1 month at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS - ACCOUNTING