* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. * Strong organizational and analytical skills. * Excellent collaboration, project management, analytical, data quality troubleshooting, and problem-solving and communication skills March 2009-Present Construction safety manager Language ✓ College Study- Minor in Business ✓ College Study- Major in mathematics ✓ Certified Personal Trainer Business guru ✓ I am certified as an occupational safety and health administration Social media marketer Broward county Florida Cell no. 954 770 9881 [email protected] ANTWAN KING
- Construction safety manager at Batista Construction Company
- Safety Manager at BATISTA
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
• Update Safety Program for commercial and private construction
• Created effective safety trainings and Tool Boxs
• Developed Safety inspections in construction sites to present results and improve quality
• Create and maintain safety records and reports for Projects and Bids
• Coordinate and Organize project records.
• Coordinate Sub Contractors activities and Providers relationship, meetings and requests
- Construction Safety Manager at Nastos Construction, Inc
- Safety Consultant at Chilar Construction
- Safety Coordinator at CONSTRENEW BY SANTE BUILDERS
- Safety Manager at Sante Engineering
1 year at this Job
- None - Safety for Construction- Several Trainings/Certifications
- Master's - Business Management
- Bachelor's - Health Management
• Construction/Safety Manager for Global Engineering's capital projects.
• Ensured Monsanto Global ES&H and OSHA and safety standards were understood and followed
• Oversaw and provided all reporting on safety, schedule, budgets, and coordination of work tasks
• Liaison between Monsanto management, employees, in-house and external contractors
• Recent Major Projects
➢ Lab Modernization Upgrade at GG building, Chesterfield Campus, $60 million
➢ Electrical Substation Replacement at W building, Creve Coeur Campus, $6 million
➢ HVAC Upgrades at W building, Creve Coeur Campus, $5 million
➢ Marshall Missouri Capitol Improvement Project, $5 million
➢ Stairway and Platform Additions Project, Creve Coeur Campus, $1 million
- Construction/Safety Manager at Aerotek
- Senior Safety Trainer / Manager / Site Safety Officer at QualSafe Safety Solutions, LLC
- Contract Safety and Training Positions at Safety Trainer / Manager / Site Safety Officer
- Owner / Operator at AB3 Inspection Services
3 years at this Job
- BA in Occupational Safety & Health - Occupational Safety & Health
- CHST - Safety
I was Safety Manager during Vos Electric's 18 month scope of work. As Safety Manage, I inspected all power tools, powered equipment, scaffolds, and fall protection. I made frequent inspections to insure our workers was within safety compliance.We had zero recordable injuries, during our work on Sun trust Park. The home of the Atlanta braves.
- Construction Safety Manager at Vos Electric
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
60008 Currently attending to the construction safety concerns and training needs of one of the largest Multi-faceted electrical contractors in the Chicago land area. Representing approximately 500 employees in four locations. Graduate of the 130 Hr construction safety certificate from NIU/CCSC. And NJATC/NECA safe electrical work practices train the trainer program [NFPA 70E]. OSHA outreach instructor for 10 & 30 hr. Construction Hazard Awareness [OSHA 500].
- Construction Safety Manager at Kelso-Burnett CO
- Environmental /Safety Coordinator at Precoat Metals Co
- Wet Section Operator at Chemical
- Field Engineer at Peroxidation Systems, Inc
19 years at this Job
1. Superintendent: Aviation, Commercial private & public projects ground up. 2. Safety Manager / Administrator: Overseen all projects pertaining to Safety. Performed and participated in project safety setup including subcontractors safety review. Acting as company resources for all safety requirements per OSHA. Conducted all company safety training, new hire safety orientation training, new job site orientation for subcontractors in employees safety training. Performed weekly safety audits and each project with a follow up for any corrective actions needed. Performed all recordkeeping pertaining to OSHA, including OSHA 300 documents and all internal company and field safety documents.
- Superintendent of Construction & Safety Manager at Madison Construction
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - General
• Work with project managers, superintendents and other safety professionals to develop and monitor job specific safety plans.
• Work with representatives of our insurance agency and insurance carriers in management of claims as well as risk assessment and management.
• Anticipate, identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices.
• Measure, audit and evaluate the effectiveness of hazard controls and hazard control programs.
• Ensure compliance with federal and state OSHA regulations as well as Owner/Client policies and procedures.
• Ensure that all safety related documents are managed in compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Travel to jobs sites to monitor safety programs and ensure consistency conducting periodic safety audits.
• Oversee all safety related training and maintaining a database tracking of required training and certifications for all employees.
• Oversee investigation of all injuries accidents and near misses.
- Construction Safety Manager at The State Group
- Construction Division Corporate Safety Director Assistant at STERLING BOILER & MECHANICAL INC
- Project Safety Manager at STERLING BOILER & MECHANICAL INC
- Project Safety Manager at STERLING BOILER & MECHANICAL INC
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Gas Plant Expansion Safety Oversight~ Welding Fabrication~ Critical Lift Permitting ~ Hotwork Permitting ~ General Safety for all company personnel Onsite~ Rural~ Extreme Weather Conditions~ Lead Daily Safety meetings~ JSA review~ Submit Daily reports~ Weekly Jobsite audits~
- Construction Safety Manager at Brown and Root Industrial Services
- TARS Safety Manager at H&H Technical Welding/Brown and Root
- HSE Advisor / Slope Restoration/GEOMAT Installs/ Soil nails at MBF Inspections/ Energy Transfer Partnership
- Third Party Contractor at Progressive Global Energy
4 months at this Job
- - Behavior Based Safety Management
- - Emergency Medical Technician
- CPWI + V - Process and Pipeline Welding Inspection
- OSHACADEMY - Oil and Gas Safety and Health Professional 223hr
* Directed day to day operations within a group of 3 organization which centered on increasing productivity and operational efficiency levels * Designed and implemented innovative standard operating procedures, supervise cross-functional team members, and utilized lean manufacturing strategies * Acted as Safety Lead within the project site which required conducting incident investigations, generating incident reports, and inspecting sites to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements * Worked closely with third-party safety representatives as needed, reviewed employee training records, and obtained training used to work on all parts of the property * Recognized as a Subject Matter Expert regarding project safety standards, compliance, and employee training
- Construction Safety Manager at CSD Pipeline Services
- Senior Site Safety Coordinator at Roberts Pipeline, Sulfur Springs, IN
- Field Technician/Lab Analyst Specialist at Alloway Labs
- Assistant Director of Environmental Services Department at Crothall Management Services
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Environmental Management
As Construction Manager I was responsible for all tenant improvements and ground up construction including all offsite work. Performed estimating, scheduling, contract administrations and overseeing subcontractor work on mostly office warehouse buildings. Reviewed subcontractor RFI's and material submittals with the designers. Obtained all permits and scheduled inspections with government agencies and insurance companies. Punch list, close out and coded all subcontractor invoices. As Property Manager I conducted site inspections and corrected any deficiencies found, scheduled maintenance, turned over spaces, performed lockouts and responded to tenant concerns for 8 commercial building [approximately 80 tenants] and 10 residential homes. As time permitted I would make minor electrical, plumbing, drywall and door repairs myself. Setup and implementation of monthly and annual monitoring and testing services of fire alarm systems and insured the system was maintained. Forecast expenditures for a 5 year period. As Safety Director I was responsible for new hire orientation. Site inspection/accident investigation and corrective action of any safety deficiencies found or reported to insure compliance with company and government regulations. Performed weekly toolbox talks and assigned additional tool box talks to the foreman. Scheduled monthly drug testing for the truck fleet and monitored daily logs to ensure compliance with MSHA and DOT regulations. Compiled and maintained MSDS library and OSHA 300 log. Served on the AIG-CIWCG Safety Committee. Jobs included up to 15 different sites at one time mostly housing tracks where Diamond Construction performed the dirt work and underground, 4 portable rock crushing units that fell under MSHA regulations with up to 300 employees.
- Construction/Safety Manager at Diamond Construction/Visicon Group
- Project Engineer/Safety Officer at Meadow Valley Contractors
- Field Inspector/Office Engineer at Bechtel Construction
18 years, 2 months at this Job