• Responsible for creating Field Purchase Orders ( FPO) when receiving new deliveries or purchases.
• Manage and process invoices, pay applications.
• Maintain organized construction documentations such as contracts, submittals, project plans and drawings.
• Organize documentation such as geotechnical reports, inspections on buildings
• Responsible for creating folders to keep draw minutes, RFI's, sub meetings and any documentation required for the project.
• Performed data entry, printing and filing duties.
• Maintained all daily reports available and well organized.
• Complete expense reports for supervisors in the field and making sure all back up information is attached.
• Responsible for receiving approved submittals in the field and organizing them.
• Responsible for receiving and scheduling Appliances, creating a log to track deliveries.
• Creating depletion logs for P. O's such as windows, Doors, hardware, items to keep counting as being delivered.
• Strong computer skills including knowledge of Excel, Word Power Point
- Onsite Construction Secretary at Construction Enterprises Inc
- Assistance Director at YMCA
- Manager at Party Junction
- at SERCEL, Inc
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Administrative Computer
•Phones, reception and Customer Service
•Customer Education & Satisfaction
•Ordering Materials and Supplies
- Construction Secretary at Advantage Glass Top Build
- Construction Secretary at DR Masonry
- Owner and Registered Septic Tank Contractor at Mid-Florida Septic Service, Inc
- Customer Service at S&S Drywall and Tile Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school
VasFlo Plumbing Inc.
Construction Secretary/ Office Manager |
Daily coordination with County Officials, customers and employees. Assist Project Manager with meeting
planning, scheduling as assigned.
• Maintained construction documentation, project plans and files.
• Prepared and submitted Sub-Contracts.
• Prepared bids and proposals for new construction projects, created covers for proposals
• Reconcile invoices from subcontractors. Network Real Estate Services Property Manager | Direct responsibility of community management, resident relations, collections, budget preparation and maintenance. Ensured compliance with Home Owner Association
• Recruited and hired an effective staff. Calculated rents and maintained the accounts with 100% accuracy.
• Resolved tenant complaints and maintained excellent tenant relations.
• Inspected grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs and maintenance.
• Directed and coordinated the activities of staff and contract personnel, and evaluated their performance.
• Met with prospective tenants to show properties, explained terms of occupancy, and provided information about local areas.
- Construction Secretary at VasFlo Plumbing Inc
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
Building, painting, and installing signs, designing and plotting stickers, minor construction, secretary/assistant work and customer service
- Apprentice Signmaker at Advantage Signs
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Office Manager with a locally owned company providing environmentally safe surface preparation solutions. Experience working in a construction type environment. Manage multiple tasks and point person for customers, clients, mailings, procurement, office supplies, payroll and warranty management. Follow and maintain Bid Requests through Bid Tracer; extract plans that pertain to concrete surfacing upload into PlanSwift and scale drawings for Estimator to send bids. Manage creating contracts for customers/clients Organize office operations and procedures Support employee payroll Organize employee events and activities Assist with special projects as assigned Managing all travel arrangements domestically Managing expense reports Excellent verbal and written communication skills Proficient with all Microsoft Office products -- 5+yrs experience with Outlook, Word and Excel. QuickBooks
- Construction Office Manager at Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Construction - Adminstrative/Accounting Assistant at Elwood Staffing Services, Inc.
- Catering Coordinator at Carino's
- HVAC Administrative Assistant at TPI Staffing TEMP JOB
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Writing
OFFICE MANAGER/MEDICAL BILLER, Nevada Spine & Disc, 8665 S Eastern Ave # 103, Las Vegas NV 89123 Office administration to include: scheduling patients, answering phones, filing, pulling charts, insurance verification, medical billing, accounts receivable, collections, front office, back office. CUSTOMER SERVICE/CONSTRUCTION SECRETARY, 4 years Johnson Electric, 3874 Silvestri Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89120 Office administration to include: heavy phones, filing, data entry, service dept payroll, accounts receivable, pull permits, schedule service calls, schedule home warranty calls, collections, maintain technicians, maintain GPS for fleet, audit and input purchase orders, copying of construction plans, generate contracts from notes and established formats, schedule jobsite Inspections, pull and research permits, coordinate Call Before you Dig, create job sheets, maintain database. CONSTRUCTION SECRETARY, 4 years Lloyd's Refrigeration, Las Vegas, NV Office administration to include: generate correspondence for review and distribution, generate spreadsheets, audit and input purchase orders, generate contracts, maintain inventory, develop and maintain liens and lien releases, schedule jobsite inspections, contract billing clerk, accounts receivables and payables, general computer input, payroll duties, reception duties as needed.
- Office Manager / Medical Biller at Nevada Spine & Disc
9 years, 3 months at this Job
Convergys Customer Service Representative 1 Effectively managed large amounts of incoming calls. Identified and assisted customer needs to achieve satisfaction. Built sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication. Provided accurate, valid and complete information by using he right methods/tools. Canceled or upgraded accounts. Resolved customer questions/complaints via phone, email, mail, and social media. Took payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers. Communicated with internal departments. Provided excellent customer service. Kohl's Followed up on customer interactions. Responded to customers' complaints and took the necessary actions to resolve their issues. Identified products by scanner to become more accurate on pricing/ description of returns. Entered transactions in computer for sales, returns. Completed money transactions with cash, checks, and credit cards. Processed exchanges and refunds. Ensured management of daily cash accounts. Assisted customers with paying credit card payments and or refund exchanges. Greeted customers with a friendly and a yes I can attitude. R & S Construction Secretary/Book Keeper Performed clerical and administrative functions such as scheduling and estimates. Organized and maintained paper and electronic files. Provided information to customers via phone, email, mail, and social media. Maintained office supplies by doing inventory. Composed, typed and distributed reports by routine correspondence. Utilized basic office equipment. Collected and disbursed funds from cash accounts, kept records of collections and disbursements. Established schedules and helped with parole.
- Customer Service Representative I at Convergys
- Server at P's Pizza
2 months at this Job
- - Career Technology
- High School Diploma - Student Treasurer/Secretary
• Process and distribute construction contracts, Start and Completion Notices, Invoices and Preliminary Notice Information
• Project Tracking Coordination with Construction VP, Directors and Project Managers
• Collaborate with Other Departments as well as General Contractors, Consultants, Architects, Engineers and Vendors on Projects
• Maintain Excel Worksheets to update CIP Reports and Final Costs
• Update Information in USGN for each Project and processed Construction Draws in Textura
- CONSTRUCTION COORDINATOR at CKE RESTAURANTS HOLDINGS, INC
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, MARY KAY HOME BUSINESS at PAM KELLY
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- AA DEGREE
Responsibilities As the General construction superintendent, I oversee all phases of the construction projects from initial planning to completion. As the project progresses, I am responsible to monitor expenses to ensure budgets are met and if not, determine whether it is possible to make up the difference. I maintain records of material and labor costs by coordinating with the construction secretary or accounting clerk. Also track the inventory of supplies and materials to guard against loss and to ensure that vital materials are ordered and delivered to meet schedule.
- Superintendent at Xcel Construction
- Construction Superintendent at Contractor Deleivery Systems:
- Program Manager, National Afghanistan Trucking Contract at Downrange Services, Kabul:
- Admin Services/Contract Manager at DynCorp, IRAQ:
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management
Experience working for a construction company construction accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and maintaining the general ledger, account reconciliations, taxes (BOE, State, & Fed), purchase orders, subcontracts, change orders, soliciting and tracking bids, liens, purchasing job materials and equipment, general administrative and clerical support,mailing, scanning, faxing, and copying, organized and methodical in filing paperwork, processing and maintaining an electronic and hard copy filing system, accounting and business administrative background, great interpersonal communication skills, comfortable speaking with customers, subcontractors, suppliers and field employees, different roles within the office if and when necessary
- Bookkeeper/Office Manager at Cornell’s Quality Construction, Inc
- Cashier/Customer Service at Home Depot
- Property Accountant/Manager at Downtown Property Services
- Property Accountant at Riddle Associates
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting