February 2011 - August 2011 Conducted daily site management and site superintendent of multi-million dollar brown site remediation/demo/historical structure relocation/lead stabilization/asbestos abatement, mold abatement, UST & AST removal and soil remediation for City of Richmond. Project History Construction Site Manager/Project Manager/Superintendent Site Remediation of a 100 year old 14 acre flower nursery ($3.5 Million) * City of Richmond o Chair OAC, Permit and Sub-Contractor meetings and meeting minutes. o Prepared master schedule and 3 week look-a-head schedules. o Closely supervised and coordinated field work. o Managed and supervised mold remediation of historical building, prior to relocation. o Calculated a detailed plan for historical building relocation including safety, route and permits. o Managed PG&E and sewer disconnects. o Responsible for RFI's, CO's & ASI's. o Managed and coordinated with Safety Officer, SWPPP Manager, Air Monitoring Manager and Site Foreman. o Estimating additional scopes of work. o Chaired internal meetings for waste stream, trucking, equipment/material purchasing and labor requirements. o Coordinated demo, new haul roads, trucking, trucking logs & man power. o Reviewed Sub-Contractors and vendor invoicing. o Completed buy-out of project. o Managed and supervised site mobilization. o Assisted company owner with waste stream destination and hauling.
- Construction Site Manager/Project Manager/Superintendent at Eagle Environmental Construction
- Construction Project Manager/Superintendent at Swinerton Management & Consulting
- Superintendent at Western Builders - Santa Rosa
- Superintendent at JBI Castle Group
6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Business Management, and Drafting
- Journeyman - Superintendent Leadership
Construction Manager Instrument & Controls Mgr. Construction Constructability Mgr OSBL Area Manager Site Construction Coordinator Site Field Engineer Startup Commissioning Manager/Systems Turnover Coordinator
- Construction Site Manager at Jacobs Field Services N.A
- Construction Manager at Matrix Service Inc
- Construction Manager at Epic Modular Systems
20 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Engineering
- - Fast Track Design Build Facility
• Managed construction of utility scale PV projects ranging from 200kw - 7MW
• Lead subcontractors and field personnel through effective and efficient installations
• Assisted the Project Manager in defining and supervising elements of work
• Monitored and documented onsite progress with daily & weekly reports
• Managed onsite inventory/coordinated to ensure required materials are on site
• Ensured quality construction / quality assurance standards in accordance with NEI's established QA/QC protocol requirements and project specific SOW
• Prepared internal reports pertaining to performance, quality and installation compliance
• Prepared/Conducted daily & weekly safety meetings for all workers on site
• Planned ahead to prevent problems and reported emerging issues immediately to project management
• Maintained positive relationship with customers, sub-contractors, and vendors
• Reviewed all equipment and specifications to ensure proper installation including: SOW, MFG Specs / Installation Manuals, Drawings, Local AHJ Requirements, Client Specifications and Required Deliverables
- Construction Site Manager at United Renewable Energy
- Marketing Communications Assistant at Tesa Tape
- Marketing Communications Intern at Shurtape Technologies
- Marketing Intern at Edison National Medical
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Political Science - Political Science
CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGER: Facilitate coordination between contractors for a successful completion of the project. Review schedules for adherence to the contract time line. Hold weekly meetings to preview the work for the week ahead. Submit daily reports for workers on site and tasks performed. Write reports from the weekly meetings. Discuss issues for all contractors and approve any change orders. Review monthly pay applications.
- Construction Site Manager at Massaro Construction
- Project Manager at Jay Fulkroad and Sons Inc
- Project Manager/Purchasing Agent at Arcon Group
- Construction Administrator at Murray Associates Architects
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Architectural Technology
Managed completion of residential and commercial construction projects valued in excess of $1 million annually.
• Supervised crews up to 25, including carpenters, electricians, plumbers, drywall hangers, foundation crews and general laborers.
- Construction Site Manager at Eastwood Construction
- General contractor at Michael Graham Contracting
- Construction Manager at AVF Quality Construction
14 years at this Job
- - Mechanical Drawing
- Worked closely with senior leadership and the engineering team to plan for and execute high-priority, multi-million-dollar projects for commercial roofing and spray coating applications. - Acted as liaison for multiple sub-contractors during all project phases ensuring schedules and completion dates are met according to approved time, quality and cost estimates. - Coordinated senior-level working groups and meetings, responsible for scribing meeting minutes, capturing/ delegating action-items, coordinating logistics and materials preparation. - Drafted project management templates and guides (e.g., charter template, standard operating procedures, Safety Programs etc.); managed and updated the intranet repository that housed project management resources. - Provided on-site training for contractors and sub-contractors and internal personnel; organized presentations on project management templates and guides. - Worked closely with the project SharePoint sites and maintained content for various workstreams. - Monitored multiple shared Outlook mailboxes and collaborated with content leads on responses. - Instrumental in working with senior leadership and team to prepare for monthly project reviews and audits for executive level leadership. - Collaborated with the client team to develop new ideas to create additional value and efficiencies for the project.
- Construction Site Manager at Advance Tank & Construction
- Project Specialist / Assistant Recovery Officer at H2O Partners
- FEMA Quality Control Inspector/ General Inspector at PB Disaster Services
- Petty Officer Second Class/ SW at United States Navy
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Process Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Drafting and Design Technology
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Project Management
Duties included: Plan organized and managed with the overall construction, revamping of refinery shutdowns and turnarounds toward meeting specified job scopes at any given time. Responsibilities included design, review, preparation of construction site, negotiations, materials handling, project budgeting, code compliance, quality control and safety compliance. Managed crew as small as two persons up to twenty person crews.
• Supervised the installation of the internal components of pressure vessels in a high volume fast paced setting
• Directed and coordinated efforts to complete blueprinted task from inception to completion
• Maintained a high level of efficiency while coordinating multiple tasks toward a common goal.
• Ensured that conditions surrounding the project were in policy plant procedures to ensure everyone involved with the efforts to achieve our directives were in as safe an environment as humanly possible.
- Construction Site Manager at Repcon
- at Gallups Custom Aluminum
- Superintendent at Velocity
- Financial Controller at Grand Casino Coushatta
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S in Accounting - Accounting
• Responsible for all construction activities related to the project.
• Act as and perform the role of the Principal Contractor's site representative
• Overall management of all staff on site, including Installation Supervisors and construction sub-contractors.
• Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
• Manage change request, RFI's, EZN's, Transmittal and "as-built" documents.
• Communicate with project team regarding ASI's, RFI's, and Material Submittals.
• Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
• Supervise and support construction field engineering as needed.
• Ensure subcontractors execute construction in accordance to contract, quality, applicable codes and standards.
• Continuous quality control inspection of construction to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications.
• Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
• Review and acceptance of Health and Safety Plans and method statements.
• Coordinate with Customer's site representatives
• Coordinate with office-based project team
• Coordinate with local organizations and third parties affected by the works
• Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
• Ensures that a safe working environment is always provided and obtains any necessary documentation such as, Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Ensure that all site personnel comply with all OSHA requirements.
• Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards
• Carry out and participate in site audits, self-assessments, and inspections
• Ensure that the control of site safety and good environmental practice is in accordance within the Siemens EHS Management Plan and any customer requirements including waste control procedures.
• Develops and implements safety training to new employees
• Work in partnership with senior and site management to develop and implement strategies, policies and schedule.
• Walkthrough of project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
• Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
• Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors regarding quality of work, scheduling or incident reporting
• Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
• Stopping work, when necessary, to ensure that work does not proceed upon or conceal defective work.
- Construction Site Manager at SIEMENS
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture - Architecture
• Oversee entire project and project teams.
• Responsible for safe and effective project execution from project inception through project completion.
• Responsible for managing bidding, conducting job site walks, evaluating bids, and coordination of contractor mobilization activities.
- Construction Site Manager at BW Design Group
- at BW Design Group
- Assistant Project Manager (contractor) at
- at Travelers Alliance Group -Encompass Building Group
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Management
- Associate of Applied Science - Civil Engineering
Responsibilities included the design and blueprint review, analysis of projects. preparation of construction documents, bidding, negotiations, sub contractor selection, material purchasing, scheduling, project budget, building code compliance, project development, quality control and certification of occupancy. Supervised a labor force of more than 120 people on double shifts.
- Construction Site Manager at Mantenimiento Industrial (MINCA), C.A:
- Resident Engineer at Representaciones Seromi, C.A.
- Resident Engineer at Constructora Gumega, C.A.
- Director - Project manager at De Albany Construction, Inc.
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering