Construction Superintendent on an 75 unit affordable housing new building project in the support of excavation, caisson piling and reinforced concrete foundation phase.
• Daily site supervision of all project activities and direct labor with coordination of trades.
• Review and processing of shop drawings verifying general conformance to project documents with cataloging of submissions to the shop drawing log.
• Project and two week look a head scheduling.
• Assurance of special inspections and testing.
• Quality control and inspection of work by trades for conformance to project drawings and technical specifications
• Identification of issues requiring Requests for Information to the Structural Engineer of Record and the project Architect with the maintenance of the RFI Log.
• Daily site supervision of all project activities and direct labor.
• Conduct continuous site safety inspections, preparation of Job Hazard Analysis for specific tasks and conduct tool box talks.
• Establishment of trade schedule of values and review of contractors monthly requisitions.
- Construction Superintendent at Confidential
- NYC DOB Licensed Construction Superintendent at VARIOUS FIRMS AND LOCATIONS
- Licensed Construction Superintendent at LCI, Inc.
- Construction Inspector at NYC Department of Buildings
3 months at this Job
- - Construction Management
Commercial Construction Superintendent, Manage on-site contractors to keep project on time and on budget. Meet with building owners and tenants to discuss build-out specifications and improvements Mediate between landlords and tenants to find workable solutions that appeal to both parties Create estimates for build-out projects, including labor, supplies, materials and other ancillary costs Drive cost-effective project management techniques and strategies in the field Hire and assign construction work to each project Maintain a daily job site log Coordinate all construction services and activities Maintain strict build-out construction schedule and make changes as necessary to ensure deadlines are met
- Construction Superintendent at Collins Construction
- Construction Superintendent at Eclipse Resources
- Construction Field Representative at Chesapeake Energy
- Senior Project Superintendent at Bluestone Construction
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates - Construction Management
Construction Superintendent overseeing multiple new construction and renovations of high-end residential projects. Supervised all on-site construction from set up to completion. Schedules sub- contractors and inspecting all work. Prioritize work and job meetings in coordination with architects, engineers, building officials, sub-contractors, and clients.
- Construction Superintendent at West Construction Corporation
- Owner Independent Contractor at Sabia Building, Inc
- Job Foreman at LeBlond, Ltd
24 years at this Job
• Construction Superintendent, First Line Supervisor of construction projects.
• Ensure construction methods and practices are conducted properly and safely.
- Construction Superintendent at Associated Builders, Inc
- Engineer IIA at MacDonald-Bedford, LLC
- Consultant/Contractor at Native Energy & Technology, Inc
- Project Manger at Management Strategies, Inc
6 months at this Job
- License - Program Management / Energy Manager
Coordinates and supervises all construction activities. Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, and with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications. Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems. Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process. Understands the project plans and specifications. Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees. Prepares schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list. Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately. Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy. Maintains an organized job site, including the construction office. Extensive hands on labor working in the field; working supervisor. CRAIG WALLACE CONSTRUCTION CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT Coordinates and supervises all construction activities. Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications. Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems. Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process. Understands the project plans and specifications. Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees. Prepares schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list. Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately. Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy. Maintains an organized job site, including the construction office. COPE CHOI CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTION/CONSTRUCTION MANAGER In charge of complete residential construction process from design to closing. Involved with financial aspects of job including budgets, permits, final numbers, invoices and payroll. CREATIVE HOMES SUPERINTENDENT Supervised all phases of construction from permit to closing. Scheduled and completed quality checks in all phases. Scheduled and completed warranty work. Completed all types of final hardware and punch out. CRAIG WALLACE CONSTRUCTION CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTEDENT Same duties as listed above for Craig Wallace Construction. CREATIVE HOMES SUPERINTENDENT Same duties as listed above for Creative Homes TIM ROTEN HOMES SUPERINTENDENT Scheduled all phases of construction from permit to closing. Scheduled and completed quality checks in all phases. Scheduled and completed warranty work. Completed all types of final hardware and punch out. Extensive hands on framing, painting, trim carpentry, form work; working supervisor.
- CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT at SANDIA CONSTRUCTION INC
9 years at this Job
Construction superintendent, in charge of all phases of construction, scheduling, Subs daily activity, scheduling inspections, Quality control, daily reports, On site deliveries and inspections.
- Construction Superintendent at How / turnkey
- Superintendent at G&M efestos
- Site Superintendent at Northeast Construction Inc.
- Field Superintendent at University City Housing
3 months at this Job
Construction Superintendent January 2017- Present
• Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures
• Create and manage job schedules with the Project Manager to include baseline development, cost loading, schedule status, and schedule forecast
• Applies technical and managerial expertise to provide guidance to employees in own area
• Assist Project Manager and Senior Superintendent in the development and updating of the CPM construction schedule
• Perform daily inspections of work performed
- Construction Superintendent at Crimson Builders, LLC
- Service Technician at Air Mart of Texas
- Construction Superintendent at City Choice Group, LLC
- Construction Manager at InTown Homes
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Mr. Peisher serves Burns & McDonnell as a Construction Superintendent. His experience includes Transmission & Distribution line construction and maintenance experience with a heavy emphasis on Safety and Quality. A summary of his experience is provided below. FEP- Facilities Enhancement Program, BGE 8/16 - Present Construction Manager for multiple site locations coordinating site management for field assigned Project Construction Managers at 18 security enhancement projects for electrical substations and Gas gate sites.
- Construction Superintendent at FEP- Facilities Enhancement Program, BGE
- Construction Superintendent and Oversight at NETSI
- Construction Manager at Constructability
- Lead Superintendent Overseeing line inspectors at PPL
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Occupational Studies
Supervise individual projects from start to completion while simultaneously
supervising projects with a Senior Construction Superintendent.
• Attend pre construction stake outs with sales and tech department
• Review sales contract and construction plan to ensure accuracy
• Communicate with clients on the progress or delays of their project
• Expedite change orders and resolve any job site issues as they arise
• Approve and submit subcontractor invoices for payment
• Schedule and oversee crews assigned to warranty repair orders
- Construction Superintendent at Keith Zars Pools
- Assistant Construction Superintendent at
- Construction Intern at Meritage Homes
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Responsibilities I have been over Erosion Control for the whole site. Also Supervised subcontractors and certified their work. Moved to Operations as site Foreman in March 2016, Promoted to Superintendent in July 2016. Supervised,from Construction of cells to rail Operations to Placement and compaction of ash. Coal Combustion Residuals,(C.C.R). Accomplishments Moved to Operations as Construction Superintendent in July 2016. Supervised Placement and compaction of ash.I have help placed 6.2 Million tons in 25 Months.
- Construction Superintendent at Charah, Inc.
- Heavy Equipment Operator at Extra Energy
- 2nd shift Foreman at Mt View Resources
- Heavy Equipment Operator at Kimark Trucking
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Some college