• Work in Hawk construction projects for surveying and construction supervisor in projects such as KP205, MOF Construction of MOF Additional Mooring Facility, installation of rubber fenders.
• Project's supervising and follow-up site and office activities include study new SOW or tenders, drawings, making WBS (work breakdown structure), BOQ (bill of quotations, work scheduling and planning.
• Issue daily progress report, diesel consumption, number of personnel working, number of equipment working
• Prepare Risk Assessment and Method Statement.
• Ensure that the company's permit system is implemented and followed for all works.
• Follow-up the routine reports for executed projects like daily,
• Perform all types of civil &mechanical drawings such as ISO, LAY, GA, pipelines profiles, Structural Drawings, Shop Drawings, 3D modeling, As-built drawings, etc 2D - Isometric - Mechanical piping - Plan - General Arrangement - PID - PFD - Civil - 3D Solid -Rendering - First Design - Survey, etc..
• Ensure that the company's safety procedures are followed and that the work occurs in safe conditions.
• Preparation of cost estimations for some maintenance Works Required.
• Supervise the civil site and offices activities.
• Study the (SOW) from customer almost YLNG Company, documents, drawings and then Prepare BOQ, plans, time schedules, MTO, technical queries, reports, ..etc.
• Follow-up the routine reports for executed projects like daily,
• supervise the civil site and offices activities.
• Responsible for All survey &Civil work And DRAWING in the projects.
• Follow-up employees performance.
• Coordinate with Civil, E&I engineers to issue other drawings and make the work plan and then implement it.
- Construction Supervisor at 1.HAWK Construction, LNG Plant
- Senior Surveyor& Designer at 2.HAWK Construction, LNG Plant
3 years at this Job
- High diploma - Survey and road engineering
- Bachelor's - Oil and Minerals
My position was a construction supervisor maintaing order and control within the Site and the workers
- Construction Supervisor at Moduwatsila Electric and Cvil Engineering - Midrand
- at Sercurity
8 months at this Job
786-897-8169 Construction Supervisor. Organize and supervise all contractors, materials and job sites.
- Construction Supervisor at R &G Consultants
- John Shimmel Sole Proprietor at MFJ Services
- at Bobby Rodriguez Productions
- Security Supervisor at Allied Barton Security
6 years at this Job
Worked with companies such as KDI, and Oscar Larson as a hourly sub contractor. Worked as a construction project supervisor. Did some remodeling of McDonald's and Speedway gas stations. Also worked on residential projects, framing, and drywall mostly.
- Construction Supervisor at George's Family Construction
- Construction Worker at Contract Supply Inc
10 months at this Job
- High school - General studies
- High school or equivalent
Construction supervisor: leading employees in general construction ie; carpentry, light electrical,plumbing and rough and finish work. Adhering to customers needs. Preforming safety and weekly employee meetings.
- Construction supervisor at Ellsworth Builders L.L.C
- Maintenance Manager/Lead Maintenance Tech at Campus Village Communities
- Maintenance Supervisor at Olive Tree Apartments
- Team Leader at Nexteer Automotive
2 years, 5 months at this Job
• 02/2009 - Present Non-Commercial Construction Company, specializing in Start to Finish Home Construction & Remodeling CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR Operates as one third of a construction team responsible for overseeing a variety of day to day tasks directly related to the remodeling & construction of residential homes.
• Supervise site employees & subcontractors, across all trades, to ensure optimal productivity.
• Complete proficiency in all home remodel construction trade applications and techniques.
• Preserve a safe working environment and operate within budget constraints by training associates on best practices and established protocols.
• Responsible for a wide variety of duties including, pipe fitting, painting, carpentry, electrical repair, installation, plumbing and building repair.
• Operation of a wide variety of equipment including power saws, sanders, grinders, cranes, drill press, forklifts and basic hand tools.
• Review plans from architects and consult with clients to gain a deep understanding of project plan and objectives.
• Precisely estimate time and material costs for projects.
• Monitor inventory and report items to be restocked for each job.
• Maintain positive relationships with all customers.
• Eliminate project delays by inspecting work-in-progress, tracking lead times and testing work to ensure compliance and top quality control according to contract drawings and specifications.
• Accurately read, understand and carry out written instructions.
• Facilitate hiring of subcontractors as well as supervise worker while on-site.
• Consistently assume additional responsibilities and work extended hours to meet project deadlines.
- CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR at Criscat Enterprises
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- License - Real Estate
Construction Supervisor for multiple construction projects in support of Hurricane Relief efforts post Hurricane Michael in Panama City Beach, FL. Led 12 construction laborers through 2 projects in basic demolition and rehabilitation to company structures and infrastructure.
- Construction Supervisor at Phoenix Alternative Energy
- Sales Associate/Cashier at Aloha Wine And Spirits
- Pool Attendant (Seasonal) at Diamondhead Property Owners Association
- Chief Petty Officer (E-7) at U.S. Navy
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Implementing faults finding and installing of industrial control circuits, CCTV (Discrete, Day/Night, Infra-red), Fire Alarms and Access Systems
• Advising the technical manager as well as trained technicians on best practices
• Supervising and building team-work for business continuity
• Overlooking business growth in keeping with competition [
• Training of apprentice Eng. and Technicians Construction Supervisor: M/s Building Products &Services U Ltd, June 2010- Nov 2011
• Supervised construction completion of Kyambogo University computer science block, -a three- stored steel reinforced structure with block/brick walling with associated building finishes, fittings, decorations and, electrical and plumbing services
• Deployed competent and experienced specialty trade subcontractors, and building material vendors
• Coordinated scope of works, cost appraisals, and project product verification
- Construction Supervisor at M/s Building Products &Services U Ltd
- Engineering Technician at M/s Integrated Computers and Electronics U Ltd
- Senior Communication Engineer at EA
- Communication Engineer at EA
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MSc - Engineering Management
- BSc - Engineering Management
- Diploma - Fundamentals of Natural Hygiene
Commercial Construction Supervisor / Carpenter
• Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
• Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using measuring and marking equipment.
• Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs.
• Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met.
• Confer with managerial or technical personnel, other departments, or contractors to resolve problems or to coordinate activities.
• Order or requisition materials or supplies.
• Provide physical assistance to workers engaged in construction such as: framing, finish carpentry, concrete work, demolition, roofing, drywall, decking, metal framing.
• Maintain records, document actions, and present written progress reports.
• Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, or other regulations
• Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
• Arrange for subcontractors to deal with special areas.
• Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
• Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
• Achieved successful completion of all jobs within the time frame allotted. Carpenter
- Construction Supervisor / Carpenter at Collins Construction
- Carpenter at Westbranch Builders
23 years at this Job
P. O. Box UP 20, Legon Accra (Ghana) Construction and Real Estates Dates 26 January 2010 to 31 June 2010 Position held Senior Construction Supervisor Main activities and responsibilities Oversee about forty (40) carpenters in building structure (formwork for walls, columns, beams etc.) erection
- Senior Construction Supervisor at Trasacco Estates Development Company Ltd
- Structural Supervisor at Trasacco Estates Development Company Ltd
- Structural Supervisor at Taysec Construction Ltd
- Workshop Supervisor at Taysec Construction Ltd
1 month at this Job
- - organisation