• Oversee All Phases of Construction
• Develop Plans and Daily Reports
• Project Execution
• State of Massachusetts Licensed Construction Supervisor
• Solutions Based Approach During Construction Process
• Experience in all Phases of Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Healthcare and Cultural Construction
• Collaborator on Project Teams From Inception of Design to Project Completion
- Construction Supervisor at Bowdoin Construction
- Construction supervisor at Verdeco Design
- Construction Supervisor/Project Manager at Shetland Properties
- Working Construction Foreman at Capuano Construction
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Vocational - Masonry
As construction supervisor manage up to 8 employees involving task assignment and scheduling.
- Construction Supervisor at KINDLER DEVELOPMENT GROUP
- Tower Technician at SAI COMMUNICATIONS
- Tower Technician at TILSON WIRELESS
- Utility Contractor at JCR UTILITY CONSTRUCTION
4 years at this Job
- Some college
• Served as construction supervisor and QA/QC for several military joint service projects which led to the successful construction of 2 hospitals, 3 schools, and 3 training facilities with construction budgets from $75K to $4M.
• Supervised the Army's only active duty floating craft marine electrical maintenance section. Directly responsible for all personnel assigned, prioritizing and assigning task, designing, QA/QC, and for providing technical guidance and supervision.
• Platoon Sergeant of a 44 personnel military construction platoon. Responsible for training, professional development, discipline, and safety. Supervised the construction of buildings, warehouses, pipelines, and structural designs.
- Construction Supervisor at U.S. Army
- Project Manager/Electrical Superintendent at Whitaker Electrical Solutions
- Electrical Field Superintendent at J.B.I. Electrical Systems
10 years at this Job
- - Electrical Technologies
- - General Studies
Job Tasks: As Construction Supervisor, it was my job to communicate directly with clients to address their concers and needs, work directly with and oversee/direct sub contractors from start to finish on each project, check and verify work throughout the build process is complete and correct as well as directing subs to make corrections/repairs. I would create my own daiy schedule as well as make sure builds went according to plans, bring any necessary changes to management's attention and adhere to contract terms and conditions.
- Construction Supervisor at Hobert Pools & Spa
- Valet/Lead Valet at Professional Parking Solutions
- Maintenance Tech at Aquaterra Outdoor Environments
- Maintenance Tech at Prestige Pool & Patio
10 months at this Job
Stigler, Oklahoma March 2014-June 2015, Reason for leaving- Job completion Construction Supervisor and Safety Inspector Site preparation, installation, setting of compressors, concrete retaining walls, building of roadways by subcontractors.
- Construction Supervisor and Safety Inspector at Red Horse Construction and Roust-About Services
- Safety Coordinator at Bayou Safety Consulting
- Supervisor at Quality Production Company
- General Foreman/ Safety Inspector/SeniorSales Rep. at Tri-State Construction
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Environmental Health and Safety
Teleacommunitions supervisor fiber optic construction built all of downtown Kansas city for Google
- Construction supervisor at Irvin construction
at this Job
- Associate - Business
• Assists the Construction Manager in working with Planning, Design & Construction.
• Tend pumps, compressors, or generators to provide power for tools, machinery, or equipment or to heat or move materials, such as asphalt.
• Cleaned the entire work area before and after. Bradley Construction Inc, Cross, South Carolina Construction Roofing (843)970-7858 02/2018-/2019
• Install partially overlapping layers of material over roof insulation surface.
• Estimate materials and labor required to complete roofing jobs.
• Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs.
- Construction Supervisor at Ertel Construction
- Laborer at Gorge Construction
- at CALVINSHOMEIMPROVMENTS
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Business Management
36 years in construction trade I have been a construction supervisor for the last 10 years I currently possess mass supervisor licence 30 hour osha certificate and lead abatement certificate currently oversea all company projects
- Construction supervisor at LAROCHE BUILDER'S
- Construction supervisor at PELLETIER BUILDERS
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Oversee employees on construction projects Supervise and manage sub contractors Inspect each phase to ensure approval for code Frequent visits to construction sites to ensure progress and job is completed in an swift an timely manner
- Construction supervisor at Jersey strong construction
- Jersey strong construction at
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
Started as a journeyman carpenter who was expected to be knowledgeable in reading blueprints, rough carpentry, forming concrete, door installation, window installation, flooring installation, masonry, siding and trim work. Supervised multiple trades and subcontractors to ensure all inspections are passed. Operation of heavy equipment such as excavators, skidsters, skip loaders and petty bones. I became a valuable employee who was entrusted as a job site supervisor. Kept job on schedule and on track with budget. Managed various trades and subcontractors.
- CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR at X-Construction
- JOURNEYMAN FRAMER at Don Smith Construction
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Nutrition
- High School Diploma