Currently assisting in designing structure and anticipate any potential issues. Create a flexible plan, in case something does go wrong. Work with crews to develop a realistic timeline for the completion of the project. Aid in cost estimating, giving site owners a realistic idea of what their plans will cost. This is usually given in a detailed report, listing each separate expense, and what they can expect to pay for it. Perform forensic work. Meaning, determining why a product failed. The problem may be something small, such as wrong application, out of Plumb level and square, or something as major as the structure collapsing. I discuss with client why the product failed, and what steps need to be taken to make sure that it doesn't happen again. My reports are used to advise attorneys on cases, and to act as an expert witness. I have also been hired to consultant homeowners who are looking to build their dream house, or add an expansion onto their current homes, by creating a plan that fits the homeowner's needs.
- Consultant at Lucasey Consultant
- Outside Sales Representative at American Building Supply
- Regional Sales Manager and Marketing Manager at Nan Ya Plastics/Neuma Doors
- Southern California Multi Family Specialist at
11 months at this Job
• Corporate Performance Analyst
• Organizational Development Consultant
• Competency A1 Assessor
• Team Building Consultant
• Learning Program Development Consultant
• Course & Content Development Consultant
- Senior Consultant & Training and Development Director at Independent Consultant
- Instructor (program lead) & HSE at
- Instructor II (program manager) at Transocean Deepwater Drilling
- Team Leader (program manager) at Petrofac Training Services
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Educational Human Resource Development
- Certified Training Professional - adult education
- Bachelor - Business Administration
Programmer/Analyst Consultant * Worked on short terms projects with several customers. * System analysis, gather requirements, design and development. * Code, test and document RPG programs under an IBM iSeries environment. * Customers: Healthcare Industry, Dairy products manufacturer and distribution company, Educational institute.
- Consultant at Programmer/Analyst Consultant
- Programmer/Analyst Consultant at KPG, Inc
- Programmer/Analyst at Metro IT Resources, Inc
- Programmer/Analyst/Supervisor at Asociación de Maestros de Puerto Rico
3 years at this Job
- - Business Analyst
- Project Management Professional
- - Basic Accounting
- BS - Computer Engineer
• An Independent Strategy Consultant in Indianapolis, Indiana: Managed all administrative facets of marketing communication projects for Small Business & Career Professionals.
• Developed and implemented sales and marketing strategies to enhance profits while maintaining high customer satisfaction and accountability. Advised, re-branded, coached, and improved fashion & beauty professionals presentation strategies.
• Assisted career professional with resume writing, profile writing, and mock interviewing, and career coaching.
- Strategy Consultant at independant Consultant
- Project Close-Out Coordinator at FTE Networks
- Project Coordinator at Lowe's (Corp) Company
- Coordinator at DEEM
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.S. - Paralegal Studies
IT Consultant for two different startups. Designed, ordered, and built out IT projects to solve critical business problems.
Telecom, Firewall troubleshooting, AWS sandbox, Process Efficiency, SOPs, transportation solutions, backup solutioning,
HIPAA compliance, data migration, Infosec, network infrastructure, hardware specs / order / deployments.
• High performance in dynamic, very fast paced environments
• Worked directly for Founders of a medical startup, and a transportation startup
• Provide guidance, design, purchase assistance, and deployment for Technology Solutions
• Created SOPs for field staff
• Problem solving, troubleshooting, and future planning for network infrastructure
• Executive support for fast-paced Founders and Leaders
- IT Consultant at Independent Consultant
- End User Services Manager at
- Site Supervisor at INTEL
- Team Lead & Sr. Engineer at Intel Security
11 months at this Job
- BS - Information Systems
● Spencer Stuart (Consultant): Executing enterprise acquisitions in support of global technology refresh in twenty-six countries. Leading supplier integration and development of technology support agreements attributable to business expansion. Incorporating effective processes, supplier relationship management, vendor compliance & management reporting.
● Donnelley Financial Solutions (VP, Strategic Sourcing): Performed gap analysis of current state and set the strategic direction for the newly formed sourcing organization following spin-off from RR Donnelley.
● CNA Insurance (Consultant): Enabled the achievement of business requirements through governance of key outsourced technology business functions. Implemented procedures, monitored outsourced firms, reporting and actionable metrics. Efficiencies achieved through effective cost containment and adherence to compliance requirements.
- Consultant at Strategic Sourcing Consultant
- VICE PRESIDENT, STRATEGIC SOURCING at OPTIONS CLEARING CORPORATION
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CORPORATE PROCUREMENT at CME GROUP
- DIRECTOR - SOURCING, FINANCE, PLANNING & ADMINISTRATION at AT&T
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Finance
- B.S. - Accountancy
Worked as a consultant for varies Small business solutions teams helping them with their need to enhance or fix their existing SQL Server database. Also helped them to design and build a whole new SQL Server database application by creating tables, views, reports and functions based on the need.
● Going through the Requirements and raising for clarifications
● Interacting with business people, Taking clarifications in applications
● Builing SQL queries , Stored Procedures, and Functions as per the requirements.
● Providing estimations of the new requirements or enhancements in existing projects.
● Interacting with client on daily basis for status reporting purposes.
● Defect logging and Defect follow up in Team Track Environment: SQL Server 2012/2017 , JIRA
- Independant Consultant at Independant Consultant
- Developer at BBVA Compass Bank
- Application Developer at Independent Consulting
- Application Developer at Inn Link (Sabre)
6 months at this Job
Consultant Focused on working with business and organizations to improve performance.
- Business Consultant at Independent Consultant
- Certified Business Coach at ActionCOACH
- Assistant Director at US Virgin Island Territorial Emergency Management Agency
- Mgmt. Program Analyst at National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
9 months at this Job
- BS - Geography and Environmental Planning
- Masters Certificate in Project Management - Project Management
Safety Consultant in the Construction field Trenching/Shoring/ Fiber Optic/ Interpreter for Spanish-speaking/JSO Management/NHO Safety Orientation.
- Safety Consultant at SFI Consultant
- Superintendent of Asphalt Patch at Aggregate Industries
- Superintendent at Rocky Mountain Excavation
- Heavy Equipment Operator at Nelson Pipeline and Civil Constructors, LLC
6 months at this Job
Owned and operated private internet consultant company marketing and advertising companies on the Internet
- Internet consultant at Your internet consultant
- Seasonal temporary Parcel Delivery at FedEx Ground
- Delivery Driver/Customer Service at Medxpress
- Quality assurance google Inc. at Google inc
12 years at this Job
- Associate - Heat and frost insulation