Internet Marketing Consultant for various companies. Team Leader in the IEEE/ISO Standards rewrite. Specifically the IEEE / ISO Standards of websites for systems, software, and services information. High school and college level tutoring.
- Internet Marketing Consultant at Consultant
- Owner / Consultant at WEB FOCUS PROS
- Technology Team Facilitator / Consultant at PALISADES SCHOOL DISTRICT
- President / Consultant at ADIE, INC
7 years at this Job
- Ph.D. - Management Science
- B.S. - Computer Science
"Surgical Strike Specialist" working across the organization to increase operational capacity to affect significant and positive business transformations in short duration while minimizing organizational disruption. Notable strategic and operational engagements include:
• Interim Executive Roles for a Publicly Traded Utility: served concurrently as VP of Customer Operations and Director of Call Center Operations overseeing and regaining operational control of a 150-member team.
• Multi-Site Call Center Turnaround for a Publicly Traded Utility: operational deep dive to validate performance metrics, designed customer experience data analytics, led QlikView call center metrics dashboard implementation, launched continuous improvement program.
• Operational Transformation Boot Camp for a Global Logistics Firm: led a 12-member cross-organizational team through an intensive, week-long engagement to define and re-envision core operational processes.
• Customer Experience Strategy Design for a Global Publisher: led a 16-member cross-organizational team representing 7 distinct business units through a 3-month engagement to collectively map the three-tiered customer journey and develop and begin execution of the customer experience strategy for a newly developed digital product.
• CEO Support for Strategic Planning & Cultural Change in a Newly Merged, Publicly Traded Insurance Company: led a joint, 20-member Executive Leadership Team through year-end strategic prioritization exercises designed to jump start cultural integration.
- INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT at CONSULTANT
- VICE PRESIDENT - STRATEGY & PLANNING, INSTITUTIONAL PRODUCT MANAGEMENT at TIAA-CREF
- VICE PRESIDENT - PRIVATE CLIENT CONSULTING PRACTICE at MCLAGAN PARTNERS
- VICE PRESIDENT - BUSINESS PLANNING AND EXECUTION GROUP, U.S. PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT at DEUTSCHE BANK PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT
11 years at this Job
- MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Strategy and Organizational Dynamics
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - Finance
- - Executive Education
• Provided professional consulting services in the following functional areas: o IT Strategy
• Developed plan to identify, acquire, implement, integrate & support business systems to support a planned Las Vegas Strip resort & sports arena project. o Project Management
• Supported implementation of order & pay at the table digital menu solutions. o Business Development & Account Management
• Software development of custom solutions across multiple industries.
• Software as a Service (SaaS) for hospitality industry in-room digital tablet technology.
- Consultant at Consultant
- Practice Director / Engagement Manager at Qualex Consulting Services
- Consultant at
- Sr. Account Manager at International Game Technology (IGT)
3 years at this Job
- Master's - MBA
- Master's - MS - Systems Management
- Bachelor's - BS - Industrial Management Technology
- Diploma - Computer Programming
Independent database agnostic consultant Performed a 40TB data migration from AIX to Linux while both systems were in production.
- DBAgnostic Consultant at Independent consultant
- Technical Lead, Development Engineer at CISCO Systems
- IT Engineer at Hewlett Packard
- Independent consultant at DBAgnostic
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
- - Graduate Studies
- Certificate of Programming
• Specializing in synthesis, formulation, processing, and production for chemical and pharmaceutical companies and organizations.
• Provided technical and business evaluation and advices for perspective chemical and pharmaceutical startups.
• Consulted for BioPharmaDev, Inc. of Corona, CA for pharmaceutical and biotech related chemistry.
- INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT at INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT
- Chemical Engineer at Amwest Technology Company & SBSDs
- Scientist at Hybrid Plastics Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Doctorate - Chemistry
• Certified Six Sigma Consultant who has achieved ASQ-Six Sigma Green Belt certificate. Adept at introducing new people to Six Sigma , able to integrate Six Sigma method into a company and develop reports to show the efficiency of Six Sigma . experienced in continuous process industries
• Solid hands-on experience of Minitab
• Experienced with Six Sigma and Lean methodology , completed number of six sigma and process improvement projects using DMAIC methodology
• Assisted personnel in understanding Six Sigma methods and putting those methods to use in their daily activities , conducting critical analysis and developing new initiatives
• Responsible for monitoring business functions and making sure that the Six Sigma methods were being used at all times
• Assisted in developing business plans that were based on the efficiency of the Six Sigma methods
• Responsible for maintaining all Six Sigma standards within the company at all levels of management.
• Responsible for monitoring all business activities and creating monthly reports for management.- B.Sc Engineering degree , Mechatronics major , MCP and ITIL certified with a strong knowledge of IT in the industrial field
- Six Sigma Consultant at Consultant
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechantroics Engineering
Consultant Focused on working with business and organizations to improve performance.
- Business Consultant at Independent Consultant
- Certified Business Coach at ActionCOACH
- Assistant Director at US Virgin Island Territorial Emergency Management Agency
- Mgmt. Program Analyst at National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
7 months at this Job
- BS - Geography and Environmental Planning
- Masters Certificate in Project Management - Project Management
Created operational efficiency and technology optimization for small advisory firms with limited human resources, helping to identify new technologies, identifying if they could benefit business needs and creating actionable implementation strategies. Provided guidance to advisors and staff to leverage technology solutions to best illustrate how they are meeting the end client’s financial planning objectives. Areas of expertise includes but is not limited to software integration, website administration, CRM management, document management, payroll and vendor management, and establishing policies and procedures.
- Consultant at Consultant
- Director of Operations and Technology at Lindner Capital Advisors
- Director of Client Systems & Marketing at Integras Partners
- Consultant at Operations & Marketing Consulting
7 months at this Job
- - City Planning
- BA - Geography
- - Spanish Language Education
• Teacher/consultant on healthcare finances Analyzing capital structure and income elements in financial statements of healthcare organizations
• Contracted trainer for Prism Learning Group Designing and delivering customized negotiation training programs based on the Harvard Negotiation Project model
- INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT at Independent consultant
- INSTRUCTOR at Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health
- DIRECTOR at LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- SENIOR DIRECTOR and SENIOR FACULTY at The Advisory Board Company
4 years at this Job
- Master's - philosophy
- Bachelor's - Business--Accounting
- Bachelor's - philosophy, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
• Contract accountant and bookkeeper, both virtual and in-house.
• Business and QuickBooks consultant.
• Specialize in 'Clean-Up's'.
- CONTRACT ACCOUNTANT AND BOOKKEEPER, QUICKBOOKS CONSULTANT at Independent Consultant
- Accounting Manager/Controller at DR. JAMES MARTIN
- Financial and Business Manager at DR. MELODY STAMPE
- Office Manager at DR. JANELL KENNY
7 years at this Job
- - Accounting