Provide architecture and engineering consultations to resolve project needs. Oversee project management services, including architectural and engineering design and permitting. Serve as litigation witness expert.
- INDEPENDENT CONSULTING ENGINEER at Jorge A. Toro Consulting Engineer
- Project Specialist at FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENGY (FEMA)
- Construction Analyst at SBA
- Project Manager at JACOBS PSC
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
• Eden Prairie, MN
• 2008-Present A major, high-performance testing and sensing solutions provider. CONSULTING ENGINEER Charged with designing, programming and configuring material test solutions, including for fatigue and fracture, critical to employer's ~~~~~~~~~ revenue streams and growth.
- CONSULTING ENGINEER at MTS Systems Corp
- Principal Materials Engineer at Medtronic Neuromodulation
- HEAD DISC INTEGRATION ENGINEER at Seagate Technology
- SENIOR ENGINEER at Westinghouse Electric Corp
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ph.D. in Materials Science - Teaching
- Masters of Science in Welding Technology and Management - Welding Technology and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Metallurgy - Metallurgy
Principal consulting engineer to Halliburton Energy Systems. Responsible for numerous oil-field products, including hardware, firmware, software, and certifications. Also responsible for end-customer support worldwide on an as-needed basis. Designed battery-powered oil pressure measurement device for use in explosive atmospheres. Complete design of low-power data measurement/storage systems for field operations. Includes hardware design, layout, prototyping, firmware, and control software. Design of proprietary data-packing algorithms that achieve both low storage density and recovery from potential data loss. System is considered most reliable produced in this field. Design and prototype of wireless remote data systems for oil field fracking operations. Systems set up to allow measurement of multiple data points and communicate data in real-time to control console, allowing operators to ensure that fracking operations in one location were not having impacts in other areas. Senior consulting engineer to a confidential client in the aerospace industry. Designed a test subsystem for gyroscope portion of avionics as part of man-rating testing for spacecraft. Project included hardware design, PCB layout, and assembly/delivery/test of first-article units.
- Senior Consulting Engineer at Area 8051, Inc
- Independent Consulting Engineer at
- Hardware/Firmware Principal Engineer at Rainbow Technologies
- Senior Engineer at Arachneering Co
3 years at this Job
- BS in Business Administration - Business Administration
75691 I began my position with Luminant as a Senior Engineer in the Asset Management department of the Northern Region. In this position, I prepare project scopes and budgets for Capital and O&M work at both the Martin Lake and Monticello Steam Electric Stations. I also work with plant personnel to give technical assistance of ongoing electrical projects and issues that arise. Recently, I was promoted to Principal Engineer. In this position, I was asked by the Plant Director to chair a plant committee looking electrical system failures at the Martin Lake Plant. My significant accomplish with Luminant to date was the preparation of an electrical project to utilize a NiCad battery system rather than construction and extensive DC distribution feeder. This saved the plant approximately $283,000 in capital construction cost. In July 2016 I was again promoted to Engineering Superintendent and continued in that position until June 2018 when the engineering structure was reorganized across the fleet of plants. As a Consulting Engineer I continue to manage projects along with providing technical guidance on repair, maintenance and operation of the facility.
- Consulting Engineer at Luminant
- at Kilgore College
- I now manage a mid-level supervisor at
- Operations Manager at Electrical Testing Specialist, Inc
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor-of-Science in Electrical Engineering - Electronics
Some of the qualities I have utilized for my consulting engineer role are needed include but are not limited to good communication skills, accountability, reliability, and problem solving skills. In my role, my accomplishments included resolving various issues and fulfilling needs for customers. Some notable achievements included recovering a malware-infected network (Cryptolocker) and getting their business back up and running within one business day. Part of my job included being able to quickly adapt and be versed in different approaches to solving various kinds of problems in a wide array of different client networks with different technologies such as Cisco, HP, Dell, Microsoft and VMWare. Through these qualities and skills I used an understanding of switching and routing, Windows server environments, including Active Directory and other Windows server roles to aid customers in implementing and maintaining a functional, secure network. Day to day tasks also included the maintenance of Windows desktop environments including but not limited to Windows 10, 8, and 7.
- IT Consulting Engineer at Heartland Business Systems
- Customer Service / Technical Support Specialist at APAC Customer Services
- Sales Associate at GreenBayNet
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - IT Networking
• Completed plans preparation, specifications and cost estimation for bidding new projects.
• Investigated complaints and provide information to contractors and governmental agencies.
• Administered technical reports and other correspondence pertaining to the design, construction of office projects.
• Professionally communicated with clients, contractors, and staff to resolve pending issues.
• Evaluated and approved structure designs completed by sub consultants.
• Managed project resources and budgets flow as agreed by upper management.
• Contributed in development of highways and planner for new cities.
• Detected and corrected the shortfalls in projects and quality issues.
• Prepared and judged the legal descriptions for deeds, easements, and rights-of-way.
• Enforced and inspected that safety guidelines are implemented on sites.
- CONSULTING ENGINEER at MAC Consulting Engineering Office
- PROJECT ENGINEER at ASAS COMPANY, Kuwait, KUWAIT
- PROJECT ENGINEER at SHBC KUWAIT
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
Consulting power engineer on maintenance and acceptance projects in all industrial applications. Instructor for NEC and NFPA electrical subjects for the State of Idaho.
- Consulting Engineer and owner at PowerPro of Idaho
- Founder and General Manager of the Intermountain West's at CurrenTechnologies
- Switchgear Craftsman and Energy Management Consultant in the Bay Area at General Electric Co
- Prime Power Production Specialist at US Army Corps of Engineers
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science
- License - Power Plant instrumentation
Freelance on various network, security and systems project consulting.
- Consulting Engineer at Various companies
- Systems/Network Engineer at GTP LLC
- Hosting/Unix systems Administrator at Adecco
- Modis Contract at Expedia
9 months at this Job
- Some college
• Design MEP systems using Revit Autodesk
• Project Engineer for higher education, corporate/commercial, science/tech, and health care construction jobs
• Create models for hydronic systems and energy models for overall HVAC systems.
• Aid with construction process by returning submittals, answering RFIs, and completing punchlists
- Consulting Engineer at Harley Ellis Devereaux
- Intern at RTM & Associates, Inc
- Assistant Engineer at MLT Consulting Engineers
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Business owner providing independent consulting services for IT management, voice and data infrastructure engineering, technical documentation services, and IT systems management.
• Systems and infrastructure supported includes: routers, firewalls, wireless, voice systems, LAN switches, structured cabling, internet access, phone systems, internet voice, systems monitoring and management, documentation development and management.
• Cisco Registered Reller and Small-Midsized-Business Specialized Partner.
• Projects include:
• Design, deploy, upgrade, support Cisco Unified Communications (UC) systems including Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity and Unity Connection.
• Voice-over-IP (VoIP) conversion to Cisco UC, Hosted VoIP, SIP trunking, Asterisk/FreePBX
• Design, deployment, and support of routing, switching, and firewall infrastructures, many vendors and products. Extensive skills with CiscoIOS and ASA products.
• Design, deploy and support of wireless network infrastructure (prefer Cisco, Ubiquiti) for service provider, business, home and events. Ubiquiti AirMax Certified.
• Clients include: Texas DPS, Texas DMV, Texas ERS, Presido Network Solutions, Austin Childrens Dentistry, International Biomedical, Webcore Technologies, Evolve IP, One Source Networks, Next Electronic Systems, numerous small and mid-sized businesses.
- Consulting Engineer at KT Technology Services/Austin Voice Data LLC
- Solutions Architect at Computer Solutions
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer at OuterNet, LP
- Network Consulting Engineer at Cisco Inc
10 years, 2 months at this Job