for land developers and municipalities in New York State. Similar duties as performed under JJV, PE Consulting Engineer, see above. Resume\190120
- Consulting engineer at James J. Vanoli Consulting, LLC
- Site Manager at Decentralized Waste Water Management District
- Consulting Engineer at JJV, PE
- Inspector at Town Old Saybrook WPCA
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Professional Engineering Licenses
• Eden Prairie, MN
• 2008-Present A major, high-performance testing and sensing solutions provider. CONSULTING ENGINEER Charged with designing, programming and configuring material test solutions, including for fatigue and fracture, critical to employer's ~~~~~~~~~ revenue streams and growth.
- CONSULTING ENGINEER at MTS Systems Corp
- Principal Materials Engineer at Medtronic Neuromodulation
- HEAD DISC INTEGRATION ENGINEER at Seagate Technology
- SENIOR ENGINEER at Westinghouse Electric Corp
11 years at this Job
- Ph.D. in Materials Science - Teaching
- Masters of Science in Welding Technology and Management - Welding Technology and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Metallurgy - Metallurgy
Worked as a Network Consulting Engineer in Verizon project to delivering 4G wireless technologies, solutions and services needed to implement 4G wireless packet core solutions which include PGW/XGW. Also responsible to test and propose new services within Mobility Service Provider domain.
Environment: Cisco OS, Cisco ASR5k, Cisco ASR5500, PGW, PCRF
• Testing and analyzing 3G, 4G call flows on ASR5000/ASR5500.
• Involved in testing and debugging problems in interoperability testing with various network elements like PGW, LAG, S5/S8 interface
• Performing software upgrades and maintenance procedures on Cisco ASR5000, ASR5500 deployed as CXGW/DXGW/EXGW/PGW and its backup ICSR in wireless core network.
• Involved in writing the MOP for the new feature upgrades in Verizon Network.
• Finding software defect/bug, logging and managing defect life cycle for the MOP with the Customer Lab team and closing bug before product goes to field.
• Supporting Maintenance window during MOP upgrade.
• Involved in FOA activities.
• Involved in IOT testing, log analysis of PCRF.
• Worked on the JTR after reviewing the IOT logs.
• Identified new test cases in the new release and prepare the test plan.
• Configurational changes on ASR5k to create test environments and Executed new test cases on the ASR5k (Release 12.2) using lab facilities.
• Worked on writing the ATP for CPS Release 12 sprint 5 version and analyzing the logs.
- Wireless Network Consulting Engineer at Cisco Systems Inc
- Wireless Network Consulting Engineer-Mobility at Cisco Global Mobility Practice
- LTE System Integration Test Engineer at Alcatel-Lucent Inc
- at Vihaan Networks Ltd (VNL)
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master - Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Science - Computers
Providing IT consulting services such as network design and implementation work, break/fix, infrastructure audits, and project work.
- Consulting Engineer at Dunn IT Consulting LLC
- VP of Network Engineering and Senior Network Engineer at Unitas Global LLC
- Systems Engineer at Cisco
- Director, Network Architecture at AOScloud LLC
1 year at this Job
- Associates of Science in Electronics Engineering - Technology
* Provided technical support on various consulting projects via invoice analysis, causation analysis, repair/replacement recommendations, and assessment reports. * Coordinated and performed on-site inspections of damaged equipment throughout the United States area. *Networked with multiple parties within the insurance industry to assist in claims resolutions.
- Consulting Engineer at TechLoss Consulting & Restoration Inc.
- Various Management Positions at La Cecina Restaurant
- Sales Representative at Green Mountain Energy
- On-Call Merchandise Deliverer at Maize Mexican Grill
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors - Mechanical Engineering
- Associates - Science
Using C#, .Net, WPF, Git, Protobuf, WireShark, Putty:
• Refactored the UI validation system across the entire application
• Updated application to enable switching antenna sides; takes user input, validates, sends to communications server, acts on return values
• Application support against three separate branches Senior Consulting Engineer - Cyber Group Using C#, .Net, WPF, Git, Protobuff:
• Refactored 3rd party integration for increasing reliability and speed.
• Research and recommend two-way communication strategy for 3rd party integration; settled on two-way REST
• Research and recommend implementation of local Certificate Authority for third party integration
• Tasking and Planning for one of the sub-groups of Cyber
- Senior Consulting Engineer - Standard Group at SRT
- Senior Systems Engineer - Connectivity, Simulator, and Device Manager at Medical Device Software
- Senior Software Engineer at ReverseVision
- Senior Software Engineer at SenDx Medical
5 months at this Job
- - Leadership and Management for Professionals
- - Aquatic Biology
Own practice as network technology consultant
• Network engineering and project management ◦ Install, configure, and manage - equipment * Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VoIP devices, Teleconferencing ◦ Design wiring network topology or changes ◦ Design and implement backup strategies ◦ Procure equipment, software, and third-party services for the client. ◦ Produce documentation of network topology, equipment, and configuration. ◦ Install and configured routers, switches and other equipment as required.
- Consulting Engineer at Mandry Network Consulting
- Network Engineer/Code Developer at Cendant / Travelport
- Network engineer / Team Lead at K-Force
- Network Architect / Founder /CEO/CTO at Integral Communications, Inc
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Physics
Working as a consulting engineer managing various projects and people in the commercial services sector under a PE. - Manage a group of engineers to conduct load testing certifications and inspections for fall restraint systems. - Create job estimates and cost evaluation for sales proposals. - Delegate all pre and post inspection work, until project is completed. - Schedule projects along with all logistics including personnel, equipment, and material. - Communicate with clients and property management firms across the country. - Review building schematics (Architectural & Structural), as well as drawing new layouts. - Conduct pre-test calculations for all fall restraint equipment and structural components being tested. - Understand/Ensure OSHA codes and standards for fall restraint systems. - Implement electro-mechanical test procedures for all gantries and powered platforms - Design Fall restraint systems for retrofits or Fixtures for existing systems via Solidworks. - Design Jigs used to test building structural equipment via Solidworks. - Complete and review engineering reports before PE review/submittal.
- Consulting Engineer - Project Manager at Applied Technical Services
- at Stewart-Haas Racing
- Intern - Full time Quality-Metrologist/Test-Design Engineer at Stewart-Haas Racing
- Senior Design at Heartland Bump Bar
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
- A.A. - Liberal Arts
Managed the daily operations of a Consulting Engineering firm. Provided engineering and production consulting to various metal fabrication companies. Also provided shop detail drawings for fabrication of structural and miscellaneous steel components.
- CONSULTING ENGINEER at PBM CORPORATION
- VICE PRESIDENT/ GENERAL MANAGER at MID-WEST STEEL
- DIRECTOR of MANUFACTURING at CERAMIC COOLING TOWER
- Vice President/General Manager at SOUTHERN INDUSTRIAL STEEL
21 years at this Job
- Master of Business Adminstration - Business
- Civil Engineer - Civil / Structural Engineering
Hardware and software consulting from simple break fix hardware replacement to entire system site design and implementation. Hardware replacement, site evaluation and design implementation at Charles Schwab for HP, IBM, US Bank, and several other international clients. Sites consisted of 100,000+ node LAN/SAN and included hardware from Dell, NEC, Terradata, IBM, HP, Cisco, APC. Field service and software administration performed on all platforms both on site and remote while mataining service level agreements of less than 90 minutes Site design and implementationat at Sheakly Uniservice/Talx of 50 node network including Windows, Linux and Cisco server technologies. Design, implementation and administration of multi-node international travel business.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• System Monitoring;
• Installation Services and Management;
• OS administration; User Administration;
• Application Software support;
• Facilities Management;
• Incident/Problem Management & Root Cause Analysis
• Troubleshooting Routing and switching related issues
• Performance Optimization
• Hardware troubleshooting, break-fix maintenance
• Security Services; Back-up Services;
• Hardware services/management;
• Carry out Hardware upgrades
• Routing Policies deployment
• Change Management ownership
• Work on Firewall policies
• Work with Hardware Vendor to identify Failed hardware and work on it RMA
• Documentation/Regulatory requirements;
• Remotely managed servers
• Developing and implementing service improvements
• Monthly Reporting;
• Designing and implementing Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support.
- Consulting Engineer at Charles Schwab
- MIS Manager at Ryley Carlock & Applewhite
14 years at this Job
- Some college