Process construction loans for closing and funding.
• Manage weekly funding of construction draws.
• Process consumer and residential loans for closing and funding.
• Work delinquencies and exceptions.
• Assist customers and lenders with questions regarding title work, appraisals and loan documentation.
• Assist in compliance training.
• Attend necessary compliance roundtables and discussions.
• Make decisions concerning consumer loans in the absence of Loan Officer.
• Participate in community and Chamber of Commerce events to position the bank as a leader within the region.
- Consumer Loan Officer at First United Bank and Trust
- Vice President, Consumer Loan Officer at BancFirst
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates - Consumer Finance
Branch Manager/Consumer Loan Officer MLO#1585062
Drive branch performance by partnering with the local LSU community to maximize member growth and retention to increase deposit accounts and loan revenue, while aligning with the member's short and long term financial goals. Provide leadership and staff development through one on one coaching observations and the utilization of the CUNA online learning portal.
• Exceeded the 2018 branch loan production goal by over $600K by utilizing great customer service and rapport building skills to identify member needs.
- Branch Manager/Consumer Loan Officer MLO# at CAMPUS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- Branch Manager/Consumer Loan Officer at REGIONS FINANCIAL CORP
- Sales and Leasing Consultant at LEXUS OF SHREVEPORT - BOSSIER CITY
- known for exceptional customer service at ORR BMW
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BBA - Business Management / Finance
Consumer & Commercial Lending with over 9 million portfolio * Produce, process and close consumer and commercial loans. * Instrumental in reducing bad debt from 7.9% in 2002 to .89% in 2006 using on the job training as leader of the collection department. * Extensive experience with HMDA, MIDIA and all real estate regulations * Administrator and in house trainer of Laser Pro Loan System
- Consumer Loan Officer at Jefferson Federal Bank
- Credit Manager/Branch Manager/District Manager at Wells Fargo Financial
- Credit Manager/Branch Manager at Bank of America
12 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Agriculture/Business
• Aggressively review and approve at least 75% of consumer loans and credit cards while adhering to the lending guidelines and policies to protect the financial well-being of the credit union
• Analyze tax returns, financial statements, and credit profile for loan qualifications
• Recommend strategies to improve retention, training plans, and employee development
- Consumer Loan Officer at Earthmover Credit Union
- Loan Officer / Alterra Home Loans at
- Financial Service Representative at KCT Credit Union
- Financial Sales Consultant at PNC Bank
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
I processed consumer lending, opened membership accounts and provided professional member services.
- Consumer Loan Officer at Missoula Federal Credit Union
- Teller at Missoula Federal Credit Union
- Consumer Loan Officer at
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science
- Accurately underwrote consumer loans and residential mortgages in accordance with Banks credit and secondary market guidelines. - Received, reviewed and processed applications for consumer, home improvement, first mortgage, second mortgage, home equity, and overdraft account loans. - Evaluated and verified loan applications and credit criteria. Computed debt ratios, verified employment and income. Reviewed appraisals of collateral. - Approved loans within limits of authority and notified applicants of loan decisions. - Scheduled and prepared all documentation needed for closing, ensuring accuracy and compliance. Confirmed each loan was promptly and properly prepared, documented, processed, approved, and disbursed. - Prepared and sent commitment and declination letters in accordance with underwriting and regulatory requirements.. - Requested and tracked all necessary documentation involved in origination and underwriting process.
- Consumer Loan Officer/Mortgage Underwriter at The Milford National Bank
- Senior Underwriter/Operations Supervisor at Marlborough Savings Bank
- Loan Officer/Underwriter at Central One Federal Credit Union
- Mortgage Loan Supervisor/Senior Underwriter at Hometown Bank
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Meet with loan applicants to gather personal information and answer questions
• Explain different types of products and terms to each applicant
• Obtain and verify financial information
• Underwrite and decision loan applicants
- Consumer Loan Officer at Ocean State Credit Union
- Consumer Lending Call Counselor I at AAA Northeast Bank
- Accounting Specialist I at Rhode Island Housing
- Eyewear Consultant at Lenscrafters
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- - Accounting
Gathering financial data to support approval of or reject decisions. This typically involves verifying consumer information, such as employment records and bank account holdings. In addition, along with conducting in-depth research related to the applicant's creditworthiness by pulling credit reports and verifying a history of on-time payments. Minimized loses through a detailed review of applications, credit reports, and documentation.
• Enabled members to restructure their finances while enhancing credit union profitability.
• Assisted in financial counseling, detailing loans and payment agreements.
• Maintaining member relationship to ensure member financial success and future loan opportunities.
• Exceeded monthly metrics such as loan volume, credit cards approved, car loans, personal loan, and refinancing existing competitors' loans.
- CONSUMER LOAN OFFICER at GECU
- MANAGER/OPERATOR at ARVA GROUP LLC
- ACCOUNT SOLUTIONS SR. ADMINISTRATOR at CHARLES SCHWAB
- SALES SPECIALIST BANKER at WELLS FARGO BANK
1 month at this Job
- B.B.A. - Finance Minor Spanish
Collected, evaluated, underwrite, approve, and deny consumer loan applications for personal expenses, auto purchases, small business use, and agricultural use. Analyzed borrower's debt to income ratio and ability to repay. Assisted President and Vice President with valuation of real estate for in-house appraisals. Performed in-depth analysis on large line borrowers in excess of $1 million.
- Consumer Loan Officer at Bank of Odessa
- MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR at CapWest Home Loans
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at OCTAPHARMA PLASMA INC
- NUCLEAR WEAPONS SPECIALIST at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
11 months at this Job
- A.S. - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Responsible for underwriting loans within approval limits while following established lending policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Establish relationship with customers / clients
• Streamline loan process, and increase turnaround time.
• Adhere to federal, state, and other governing regulations and areas of compliance.
• Assist with policies and procedures to ensure compliance is met.
• Actively sell and promote related products and services including GAP, Warranty, Credit life / Credit Disability.
• Actively work with management and individuals within the department to increase loan volume.
• Train new loan officers and loan processors
• Attend educational classes as needed to stay abreast of federal and state laws.
- CONSUMER LOAN OFFICER / UNDERWRITER at TRUSERVICE COMMUNITY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Financial Planning