I am Currently working as a Content Developer and Designer at Centre For Centre for Content Creation (CCC). I have been designing GUI, Working on the www.panaxity.com (Creating it's Content)
- Content Developer and Designer at Centre for Content Creation (CCC)
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - International Contemporary Arts and Design Practice
- MA - Graphic Design
Former freelance writer at Yahoo Voices & Yahoo News Network.
• Literary Blogger/Content developer with an outreach of 4500 followers, 1700 facebook fans.
• Recipe Website Host/Content developer.
• Conventional author of poetry, short fiction, creative non-fiction, essays & op-eds.
- Founder/Content Developer at
1 year at this Job
- - creative writing
May 2016 - Present tonyellismedia.com Tony Ellis Media LLC provides media consulting, video production, and photography needs to a variety of business owners all over the Metro Atlanta location. Content Developer Consult with business owners to determine their strategy and media needs. Create materials through the use of photography, promotional videos, and networking with other like minded professionals. As well as, cover corporate events. * Worked with celebrities, Angie Stone, Lisa Nicole Cloud (ATL's Married to Medicine) Website model photography * Provided photography for press media outlets for Wolf Creek Amphitheater with artist such as: o Jazz Festival Performers: Gerald Albright, Kirk Whalum, Norman Brown, Boney James, Josh Vietti, David Benoit, and Will Downing o Old School Hip Hop Artist: Whodini, Scar Face, Mystical, Doug E Fresh, Big Daddy Kane, Mc Lyte, and more. o Press Events: The One and only Pattie La Belle, Essence Festival, BMI Hip Hop Awards, Emmy Awards, BronzeLens, Bronner Brothers, Trumpet Awards, and Atlanta Caribbean Carnival o Other Accolades with Music Artist: Morris Day, and Musiq Soulchild
- Content Developer at TONY ELLIS MEDIA LLC
- Sr. Interactive Media Developer at KOMATSU AMERICA CORP
- Multimedia Developer at Serving school districts and charter schools
- Production Manager / Graphic Designer at SPEEDPRO IMAGING
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Multimedia Web
I am shweta batra working with extramarks education Pvt LTD from 7 years as a content developer. I can develop content for classes kg to 5 for CBSE, NCERT AND ICSE curriculum.
- Content Developer at Extra Marks Education Private
- Assistant Manager at Himachal Futuristic Ltd
- trainee in IT for a period of one year at Indian Oil
5 years at this Job
Give positive, specific and encouraging feedback to students gaining their teaching certificate (K-12) as they complete their field experiences for teaching in the areas of science strategies, technology, engineering, integrating the arts, literacy strategies, activating prior knowledge, special education accommodations, English as a Second Language strategies. As a content developer, research, write and publish blogs, coordinated newsletter, and updates to TeacherReady curriculum.
- Instructor and Content Developer at Studer Education
- District Manager at Arbonne International
- Instructional Coach at Fairfax County Public Schools
- Classroom Teacher (4th, 5th and 6th Grades) at Fairfax County Public Schools
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Education Specialist - Administration and Supervision
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics and Political Science
- - Economics and British Theatre
SOLE PROPRIETOR, FREELANCE, (2010 - PRESENT)
Copywriter, SEO Specialist/Content Developer Various accounts and assignments
• Site content creation and visibility, AdWords and social media campaigns, copywriting
- Copywriter, SEO Specialist/Content Developer Various accounts and assignments at Randall Whitted, Freelance Content Specialist
- UX Copywriter, Information Architect at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Senior Copywriter at Longaberger
- Senior Copywriter, Janssen, Astellas at BLUE DIESEL
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Geography
The Content Developer - NCLEX works with people in a wide variety of roles, to ensure the high quality of the NCLEX examinations. Primary duties include facilitation of panels and developing and reviewing item content.
• Edit test items to ensure accuracy of content and style
• Provide references in support of each item (i.e., for the correct response and the incorrect response alternatives)
• Facilitate Item Writing and Item Review panels
• Participate in Master Pool Review
• Participate in Operational Review
• Deal with issues related to the NCLEX ® item database and the progress of item development
- Content Developer NCLEX at Pearson Vue
- Registered Nurse at Medcor, Inc
- Patient Educator at United Health Group
- Registered Nurse at Ouachita County Medical Center
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Nursing
- Master of Science - Nursing-Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Global leader of application delivery and cyber security solutions for virtual, cloud and software defined data centers. -- Tel Aviv, Israel Produce technical content (Connect & SharePoint), Create interactive manuals (InDesign), develop/qualify virtual lab exercises (virtual devices), develop Certification Exams, automated Certification (html5), scripts (voice) video & demonstrations (Captivate), and more. Telecommuting Developer: E-learning and facilitated-course development for worldwide deployment (decentralized via AdobeConnect LMS). Research & develop curriculum, courses & exams for professional certification in application delivery (SLB, SSL, HA) and (DDOS) cyber security. . Produce engaging eLearning . Research industry advancements . Outstanding collaborative skills . Administer internal & partners . Self-motivated & initiate . Raising quality of learning within Debra (Hulick) Lippold Resume
- Content Developer at Instructional Design
- Community Volunteer ID at Committee Appointment
- Faculty, Woodbury School of Business, Utah Valley University at Marketing Dept
- Instructional Designer at Vantage Controls, Inc
7 years at this Job
- License - Adult
- - Professional Studies
- Master's - digital technologies
- M.S. - Information Systems and Education
- B.S. - Administrative Systems and Business Education
websites, radio, and social media. Strengths also include personnel management, excellent interpersonal written & oral OWNER & CHIEF CONTENT DEVELOPER communication skills, project management, Culture Enterprises, LLC. | 2017-present and event coordination. - Designs and continually curates content for digital, urban, and popular culture platform EverydayDopeLife.com to define and elevate Education modern culture while yielding successful results and clients. Consults BS in MASS COMMUNICATIONS (General musicians and correspondingly handles online marketing and public Broadcasting) relations. Produces & promotes concerts and shows for national and Minor in JOURNALISM local talent. Organizer of annual music festival garnering over 500 Norfolk State University attendees in Norfolk, VA since 2017. Norfolk, VA -- Dec, 2017 Honors Graduate, Cum Laude PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER/ CONTRIBUTING WRITER Areas of Expertise
- OWNER & CHIEF CONTENT DEVELOPER at Culture Enterprises, LLC
- merchandising at Def Jam Recordings
- Customer Service at HypeFresh Magazine Co
- Artist Booking at Livehouse Entertainment/Timbaland Productions
2 years at this Job
Project-Management Related Experience
• Consolidated and documented energy efficiency studies conducted by consultants on clients’ site; summarized
• and reported research findings to management teams regularly for project content development and planning.
• Developed energy efficiency portfolio with analytical frameworks; actively consulted supervisors for input
• when resolving research blockers.
• Built questionnaires by using in-house platform to evaluate performances of clients’ operation and management
• Served as the point of contact to perform ad-hoc analysis to answer clients’ questions; reported the analytical
• results to management to ensure leadership teams were fully aware of work progress.
• Identified and suggested future project directions in realms of energy improvement and sustainability, with
• sensitivity to local knowledge and situation.
• Served as the subject-matter expert to localize technical memo, tutorials, agreements, and other documents
• from English to Chinese.
• Technical Research- and Reporting-Related Experience
• Proposed and presented energy efficiency protocols to potential clients to meet their needs, using knowledge of local jurisdiction and environmental protection trends.
• Evaluated the economic benefits of energy savings through avoided cost methodology, utilizing Excel statistical tools and in-house software.
• Monitored existent performance metrics by extracting data via SQL; successfully analyzed data using Excel and SQL Developer to position the team as a partner of other internal departments in result-driven analytical projects.
- Content Developer at Pro Unlimited on assignment at McKinsey & Company
- Alternative Civilian Serviceman at McKinsey & Company
- Research Assistant at UW Lithium Coin Cell Battery Research Lab
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering