Associate Digital Content Developer (FKA Web Content Assistant), Insight Global, 2017 – Jan 2019 (Contract work for Pearson) (April 2018 to Jan 2019 in the role of Junior Lead Developer)
• As Junior Lead Developer: o Assisting in leading Pearson’s web accessibility and other teams o Creating and maintaining process documentation for programs o Training team members
• Ensuring all aspects of online courses meet web accessibility specifications
• Converting PDF and Word documents into web accessible HTML documents
• Developing HTML pages for various online schools using the Moodle, Canvas, Blackboard, D2L, and Sakai Learning Management Systems
• Updating the HTML of existing online school sites to be accessible using WCAG 2.0 and US Government Section 508 Standards
• Ensuring that Web pages are functional across different browser types
• Testing links and media for proper functionality
• Checking the HTML and accessibility of other’s work for quality and accuracy
- Associate Digital Content Developer (FKA Web Content Assistant) at Associate Digital Content Developer (FKA Web Content Assistant), Insight Global, 2017 – Jan 2019 (Contract work for Pearson) (April 2018 to Jan 2019 in the role of Junior Lead Developer)
- Web Content Assistant at Prokarma (Contract work for Pearson) - Centennial, CO (Work is done from home in Thornton, CO)
- Assistant Supervisor / Clerk at Allegiant International LLC (Contract work for General Motors)
- Fulfillment Manager at Mystro Multichannel (FKA Promotech Research Associates)
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- AAS - Web Development
- High School Diploma
Content Developer, 2018 to Present
Creating and editing the training content for end-user training, as well as creating job aids and training documentation for staff. Specialize in specific application modules. Participate in design activities and works with track teams to develop training lesson plans. Involved in training program development and builds technical training environment.
• Obtain a thorough understanding of the assigned EHR application and applicable DHMSM clinical and operational workflows.
• Conduct learning analysis and development of the Preliminary Learning Briefs, Instructional Design Maps, Story boards, and Facilitator Guides.
• Build the learning content for the assigned courses. Mandatory
• Participate in workflow designs and system builds in order to gain an in-depth knowledge of the system functionality and rationale for the workflow designs.
• Prepare and maintain documentation and all course materials for role-based education.
• Participate in the build, maintenance, and preparation of training environments for training classes.
• Act as a resource to aid in e-Learning course development, ongoing new hire education and other duties pertinent to onboarding & education.
• Prepare information/data necessary for routine and ad-hoc reporting.
• Attend meetings as part of internal and external collaboration.
• Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- Content Developer at Clarus age
- Corporate Trainer (Contract) at Data Bank
- SYSTEM TRAINING SPECIALIST in Ambulatory Module at LIFEBRIDGE HEALTH
- Project Coordinator at NEXTGEN
4 months at this Job
- Master in Instructional Design - Instructional Design
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education
Baltimore, Maryland, United States. (February 2017 till present) Duties: Administrative Services and Content Developer
- Administrative Services and Content Developer at Brighter Future Support Services
- Freelance Digital Project Manager/Content Creator at Computer Systems Troubleshooting
- Freelance researcher, Data entry specialist and blogger at www.schoolapply.com
- Office of Head at Service Delta State Government Asaba
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronic Engineering
- Certificate of Proficiency - Management, Research and Electronic Referencing
- Diploma - Computer Engineering and Management Solution
Da Nang, Vietnam 01/2012 - 10/2018
Training company specializing in adult and young adult training needs.
Content Developer / I.L.T. Facilitator
Designed and developed language and soft skills training materials for instructor-led programs for various purposes,
• Facilitated I.L.T. & engaged learners with relevant material for their specific needs (including, but not limited to, I.T., medicine, banking & engineering), writing content using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Developed training materials based on needs analysis and objectives and evaluated learners and materials.
• Assessed hundreds of learners using various Cambridge rubrics to determine CEFR level.
• Continually strove to improve quality of company's product and approach by collaborating with stakeholders.
• Led and contributed to projects as part of culturally diverse teams from around the world.
- Content Developer / I.L.T. Facilitator at American Academy
- Program Designer at American Academy
- Program Designer / Content Developer / Language & Soft Skills Trainer at American Academy
- Program Designer / Content Developer / Language & Soft Skills Trainer at American Academy
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Instructional Design
- Bachelor of Arts - English
U.S. SOUTHERN COMMAND. Leonie Industries. Remote from home in Houston, TX. 2016 – Present Content Developer. Editor/Writer and Translator for Diálogo magazine and web site. Spanish Linguist Analyst. Publish printed and electronic media. Journalist. Write articles, develop content and apply style, to harmonize SOUTHCOM policy and regional doctrine with the Spanish speaking countries in the West Hemisphere. Coordinate and content edit manuscripts from foreign senior military and 25 journalists from 30 nations. Enforce Standard Latin American Spanish and military terminology for a broader circulation and clear meaning. Produce articles according with US military and political interests, and to meet audience needs. Work on special assignments with military from all branches across de continent. Content edit and schedule articles for daily publication. Coordinate payments as needed.
- Content Developer. Journalist. Translator. at U.S. SOUTHERN COMMAND. Leonie Industries
- FREELANCE. Spanish Linguist Analyst, Translator. at
- Program Coordinator. Journalist. Translator. at U.S. SOUTHERN COMMAND. McAulay-Brown, Inc
- Senior Lead Editor, Spanish Specialist. Translator. at Educational Testing Service
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Spanish
- B.A. - Communications. Mayor
- - B.A. in Communications. Mayor in Journalism
• Content developer for the NCLEX nursing certification exam with the most up to date, evidence-based nursing care.
• Responsible for editing and referencing for the NCLEX nursing certification exam
• One of the lead content developers involved in research and development for the Next Generation NCLEX (NGN) exam
• Facilitator for item writing and item review panels for the NCLEX/NGN certification exam
- Content Developer - NCLEX Examination at Pearson Vue
- Legal Consultant at Contractor
- Advanced Practice Nurse, Cardiac Care Unit and Cardiac Surgery at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Advanced Practice Nurse Manager, Cardiac Care Unit/Cardiology at Lurie Children's Hospital
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Jurisprudence in Health Law
- Master of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
• Seasoned copywriter, blogger and web content developer in a variety of genres including, Health and Wellness, Senior Care, Lifestyle, Real Estate, Insurance and Financial
• Collaborated across teams to develop strategic planning for client initiatives and programs
• Development of E-commerce sites
• Authored relevant articles for both web and print
• Facebook Business Manager
• Newsletter/Email Marketing
• Custom newsletter design
- Copywriter/Content Developer at BBJ Creative LLC
- Medical Marketing Editor and Writer at Connect America
- Owner, Publisher, Editor-in-Chief at Beyond Magazine
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing / Retail Management
Over 20 years in media and corporate communications; publishing instructional
material, producing video content, and designing graphical displays for education
and entertainment. adimaging - Specializing in video editing, location assignments, copywriting,
media presentation and final delivery. Content Developer and Producer
• Currently produce Independent and promotional videos, writing assignments, and website layouts for individuals and organizations along the Wasatch Front.
• Responsible for needs assessment, content gathering, studio and location coverage with constant client interaction throughout the course of each project.
• Manage pre-production planning, equipment evaluation, location work (lighting, sound, and camera operation) post production, and graphic treatment.
• Accept writing assignments and deliver finished pieces as treatments, storyboards, scripts, and ad copy.
• Oversee all video conversion and final delivery to multiple media outlets and streaming locations as required. Utah Scientific Inc. - A manufacturer of Routing and Graphics systems for Television Broadcast Facilities worldwide. Technical Publications Manager
• Instructional manager and designer, overseeing the development and delivery of all manuals, tutorials, and updates throughout each product's life cycle.
• Informational liaison between the product development teams, subject matter experts, and customer base during the implementation of video routing and production control systems.
• Streamlined an instructional platform that encompasses all essential products inside a communications and digital control structure.
• Developed a highly utilized website utility; including new product roll outs, press releases, marketing presentations, and online video and photographic presentations. Vela - A developer of digital routing, commercial insertion, and emergency alert systems for the television broadcast and production industries. Technical Writer
• Managed and updated the technical publications department, involving all instructional material in print and online.
• Successfully researched, handled material assembly, interacted with subject matter experts, and acclimated to new operational systems as applied to digital insertion, emergency alert systems, and character generators. Dynatech - A manufacturer of digital commercial insertion systems for cable television operations throughout the U.S. and abroad. Technical Writer
• Developed a new instruction and online help platform to accompany Dynatech's video (commercial) insertion system.
• Wrote the operations and installation guides for several on-air graphics devices (PC-based and independently controlled) that were utilized within cable and broadcast settings. STS Productions - A SLC-based film and video production company, specializing in commercial production, corporate training presentations, on-site operations, and post production. Assistant Editor
• Technician and Assistant Editor during the post production process, camera operator, teleprompter operator, and assistant editor.
• Closely involved with scouting and shooting assignments completed on location. Tools Adobe CC Camtasia - After Effects Celtx - Audition Final Cut Pro - Dreamweaver FrameMaker - Illustrator MadCap Flare Dave Storey phone (801) 244-3137
• email [email protected]
- Producer/Content Developer at adimaging
at this Job
- - Education
I help create new client content as part of a cross-functional team. Specific tasks: Client/SME interaction, content validation, quality assurance, copyedit, proofread, content writing, template updates, audio voiceovers, transcription, interviewing potential new hires, mentoring new hires Specific tools: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, Skype for Business, Outlook), Success Factors, Express Scribe, WebEx, Discovery LMS, Adobe Acrobat DC Pro Specific clients: Bank of America, HSBC, PNC Bank, SunTrust Bank, Republic Waste Services, General Motors, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Gulfstream, SAP
- Content Developer at GP Strategies Corporation
- Distance Learning / On-site Tutor at Math and Writing Center, Indiana State University
- President / Editor in Chief at Creative Writing Society, Indiana State University
- MA Teaching Assistant at English Department, Indiana State University
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- MA - English
- BS - History
Managed the development of instructional and assessment content for eight full digital textbook replacements in less than two years. - Onboard and manage vendors and freelancers, create detailed project plans, set clear guidelines, and provide ongoing feedback on deliverables. - Create user-friendly training materials to allow vendors, freelancers, and instructors to review content, make edits using the content management system, and navigate important documents. - Serve as domain expert for college-level Economics and Chemistry courses. Train and support Sales and Implementations teams in course-specific approaches, features, and best practices. - Write powerful email copy and informative slides, videos, and scripts for upcoming presentations. - Engage with instructors through email, phone calls, webinars, and virtual and in-person demos. - Solicit and analyze quantitative and qualitative instructor feedback to iterate on content.
- Content Developer at Knewton
- Digital Curriculum Developer at Knewton
- ELA Teacher (9th, 10th, and 11th Grades) - Murray Hill Academy at New York City Department of Education
- Creative Writing Teacher, Emerging Writers Institute at UC Berkeley at Education Unlimited
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate in E-Learning Instructional Design and Development
- Master of Arts in English Education - English Education
- Bachelor of Arts in English - Creative Writing, Communications