I am remotely contracted content editor. I edit the content for various clients and their social media sights. My responsibility is to ensure that our clients sites are meeting ethical and technical requirements. I also edit grammar and accuracy of the content. I assist with improving technical efficiency of various voice recognition systems.
- Content Editor at Appen Global
- Owner at Les Fluers
- Office Manager at Protection 1 Security Solutions
- Assistant Manager at Cole Haan
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Biomedical Technology
- B.S. - Nutrition Communication
• Responsible for authoring and maintaining a database of law content, including editing legal language for clarity using complex software, implementing changes to the legal database, and communicating with state and federal officials ensuring database and printed law books were accurate at all times.
• Edited state and federal statutes using multiple software applications, key author, advisor and integral member of several legal teams--ensured on-time release of exceptional legal reference documents and reviews. Project Supervisor/Mentor: Micah Jones, Content Editor, Head of D.C. (434 477 6137)
- Content Editor at LexisNexis
- Student Intern at Walt Disney World
- Waitress at Country Club of Woodmoor
- Columnist, Indiana Daily Student at Country Club of Woodmoor
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English Creative Writing
- High School Diploma - Valedictorian
Premium Content Channel Production Content Editor
- Content Editor at TuneIn
- Host and Show Producer at Dash Radio
- On Air Talent- Content Producer at Power 106
- Board Operator at Big Boy's Neighborhood
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Degree - Marketing
- - General Education-TVR-Public Relations
I have been training as a content editor since leaving Peckham. I have worked on three books, one of which was published.
- CONTENT EDITOR at
- Customer Service Representative at GDIT/MAXIMUS
- Customer Service Representative at PECKHAM
1 year at this Job
- certificate in Creative Writing
Editor of social media content posted to individual realtors and agents' social media pages who use Inside Real Estate and Circlepix products to enhance their personal real estate business
- Content Editor at Inside Real Estate
- Private Tutor at Varsity Tutors
- Copy Editor at BYU Continuing Education
- Freelance Copy Editor at inWhatLanguage
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English
After Google Adwords being hired as a Content Editor for all three, it became Networking crucial to increase Social Media performance and increased Clear by 25% in the first 3 months. While overlooking networking Communication and marketing, becoming more active and engaging with skills customers proved to be a vital which, has led to further Editing contributions for prominent companies. Email Campaigns. Organizing Shopify accounts, importing goods. Interviewing educational officials and health-based CEO's.
- Content Editor at Marketer
- Freelance Writer at Upwork Global Inc
- Content Writer at Upwork Global Inc
- Content Editor/Creative Copywriter at Upwork Global Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Professional Photography & Photojournalism
Traffic Content editor for various social media sites including Facebook, Instagram and twitter. Gathered, wrote and disseminated traffic information to clients and end users utilizing a web-based system.
- Video Content Editor / Social Media at Radiate Media
- Photographer / Social Media Manager at Freelance/Self employed
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Radio and Television Broadcasting
Editor of social media content.
- Content Editor at Spirit House Records
- Scouting for Alice Dabell at TEN Music Group
- Pool Attendant at The Riviera Hotel
- ORGANIZATIONS/VOLUNTEER at C-Board
1 month at this Job
- - Pre-Psychology
- - Pre-Psychology
I have gained strong background knowledge on the Common Rule and am very well familiarized with HIPAA regulations. In regards to the medical research, as Spanish Content Editor I made sure that all Spanish material for Spanish speaking research participants was properly translated from English, enabling principal investigators to get more accurate results while respecting patients' rights and not violating research ethics.
- Data Manager/Spanish Content Editor at Hektoen Institute of Medicine
- Bilingual Telephone Interviewer at National Opinion Research Center at The University of Chicago
- Receptionist/ Supply Manager at Premier American Hispanic Medical Services
- Bank Teller at
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Political Science
- Bachelors Degree - Latin American
- Associate - Sociology
- Certificate of Achievement in Legal Interpreting
•Remote inside sales, content editor updated multiple directories, over 150+ online digital publications, and hardbound printed directories.
•Account management,maintained and adapted to a fast-paced work environment while juggling multiple tasks. Research client needs, and conduct presentations.
• Wrote, updated and edited material in Alumni directories, performed call center and remote consultative sales, typing correspondence, drafts, memos, emails and preparing daily reports for managers.
• Coordinated projects assignments,Check material for accuracy, schedule meetings, made sure deadlines were met, and reported outcomes to managers.
• Managed the flow of information in the online library, recordings and maintained 100% accuracy full payment metrics and performed technical resolutions on library electronics.
• Directories included universities, high schools and service organizations such as Harvard, Princeton, Texas A&M, SMU, Peace Corps, Eagle Scouts, Shriner's, Air Force Association, and American Legion
- Content Editor, Inside Sales Associate at Publishing Concepts
- Admissions Representative at ITT Technical Institute
- Account Executive - Inside Sales at Yellow Pages, YP
- Retail Assistant Operations and Logistics Manager at Office Depot Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Real Estate
- Associate - Paralegal Studies