Digital Content Manager
- Digital Content Manager at Anna Beck Designs
- Owner of social media content calendar at
- Marketing Specialist at American Honda Finance Corporation
- Marketing Manager at Barbara Eberhart LLC
8 months at this Job
Khaleef content provider continue
➢ 6 Years working experience as a Cricket Content Manager at Khaleef Technology till to date.
- Content Manager at Khaleef Tech
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
• Develop and maintain technical documentation for two generations of CMS software.
• Oversee day-to-day content manager resource management.
• Owner for content management process, procedure, and documentation.
• Team lead and point of contact for: ◦ New projects ◦ Hours & resource forecasting ◦ Project kickoffs ◦ All content management category Zendesk requests ◦ Support & Troubleshooting ◦ New Tasks ◦ Pre-sales discussions
• Train/onboard new clients and internal users in CMS.
- Content Manager at Invodo
- Web Content Coordinator at Invodo
- Writer/Editor at On Campus Sports Network
- Legislative Editor/Proofreader at On Campus Sports Network
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Technical Communication
- Bachelor of Arts
35-40 Hours/Week As content manager, it is my responsibility to compile, edit, and format all articles and information that goes into my publications. Working directly with the publisher, I oversee all aspects of the issues and ensure our clients are taken care of month to month by following up on upcoming issues, current events, and other concerns. I am also responsible for setting appointments for my publisher to meet with residents in the communities to help us learn how we can be a great referral source. In this position, I have managed three magazines for the last nine months.
- CONTENT MANAGER at BEST VERSION MEDIA
- Server/Bartender at Opry backstage grill
- SPECIALIST NURSING STUDENT at US ARMY
- MARKETING MANAGER & EXERCISE SPECIALIST at ADVANCED PHYSICAL THERAPY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF PSYCHOLOGY - research
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN PSYCHOLOGY - PSYCHOLOGY
Content Manager in charge of photography for events and BTS for variety of artists. Also working with different targeting apps and social media plateforms (for specific artists). Creating content for the clients such as music videos, commercials, promotional videos & live performances.
- Content Manager at Social Light LLC
- Photographer's Assistant at Vijat Mohindra Studio
- Production Crew at Freelance Filmmaker
- Social Media Marketing Consultant at Kumhino, INC.
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.F.A. - Filmmaking
- International Baccalaureate
Web Content Manager
- Web Content Manager at Department of the Interior
18 years, 1 month at this Job
As content manager for FutureClick Media, I oversee the creation, execution and publication of written and visual content to our two websites, CouponCause and Reviews Plus. Content for SEO includes articles, blog posts, infographics and animations.
- Content Manager at FutureClick Media, LLC
- Video Editor at Freelance
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism
Accounts: Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, MoneyGram
• Develop and create content for Nestlé as well as other high profile brands.
• Write and edit social and web page copy that aligns with brands tone and voice.
• Analyze and report social media and web page metrics to evaluate performance and make recommendations to clients.
- Content Manager at Content Marketer, TMP Worldwide
- Account Coordinator at Moroch Partners
- Account Service Intern at Know Advertising
- Social Media Manager at Sola Life & Fitness
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
I was the office manager then was out in field doing production last year of workI was content manager
- Content Manager at Servpro of huron & e Seneca county
- Production Worker at
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
Basking Ridge, NJ
Public company that serves over 6 million students and faculty members and operate 760 campus stores nationwide.
Web Content Manager/ Developer December 2012 to Present
• Develop, publish and maintain content for the company's 700+ websites. Create standards and processes for content publishing.
• Developed, tested and deployed content for a new mobile platform.
• Assisted in Adobe AEM deployment and successful content migration.
- Web Content Manager/ Developer at Barnes & Noble College Booksellers
- Webmaster at Town of Bristol, Canandaigua
- Owner at Bristol Hills Apiaries
- Web Designer/Developer - Consultant at
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Civil Engineering Construction and Management