Pitch, write, assign and edit content for AAA magazine (circ. 2.5 million) and AAA's growing digital platform, and other projects as assigned.
- Content Producer at AAA Northeast / Content Producer
- Managing Editor at Long Island Pulse Magazine
- Senior Associate Editor at Long Island Pulse Magazine
- Digital Director / Assistant Editor at MLB Advanced Media
6 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Journalism - Journalism
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health - Public Health
Digital Content Producer
- Content Producer at VIBE Magazine
- Videographer/Artist Relations at Rap Genius
- Videographer at SWAY IN THE MORNING
7 years, 2 months at this Job
Content Producer - Seasonal
• Shoot, edit and upload press conferences and open locker room availability
• Create content for the web and in-game video boards
• Shoot community events, free agency/draft news and b roll coverage for franchises and daily uploads
- Content Producer at Chicago Bears - NFL
- Video Intern at Tampa Bay Buccaneers - NFL
- Producer/ Director / Videographer at Fox 28 - KAYU
- Video Assistant at Spokane Shock - AFL
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Film and Electronic Media
• Collaborated directly with Senior Content Producer to expand LiveMe's programming department with development of new live shows.
• Produced and directed up to 12 original in-studio live shows and coordinated the activities of personnel throughout the production process.
• Scouted and signed relevant influencers to become official LiveMe broadcasters and onboarded new talent onto the LiveMe platform.
• Researched and executed innovative ways to make engaging digital content relevant and appealing to both mass and niche audiences.
- Content Producer at LiveMe America Inc
- Content Production Intern at LiveMe America Inc
- Marketing and Communications Intern at Cuesta College Foundation
10 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Film - Television, & Electronic Media
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering - Environmental Engineering
ROTHO New York, NY
Video/Photo Content Producer Feb 2018 - Present
• Develop and execute video and photo content for digital/social and print.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Art departments to produce strong brand identifying content.
• Brainstorm and pitch concepts in marketing meetings.
• Maintain a production schedule and execute all projects on time.
• Edit all video and photo content + organize and log all assets in media library.
• Prep, style and photograph products in studio for print and website use.
- Content Producer at ROTHCO
- Production Coordinator at VEVO
- Production Assistant at SHOW COBRA
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Digital content producer, copywriting, web transcriber, develop articles, record inside mobile app recorder.
- Digital Content Producer at Appen Butler Inc.
- At&t Mobile App Hackathon at AT&T Develop Program
- Front Desk Receptionist at Dekalb Technical College
- Inventory Associate at Gwinnett County School System
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Web Technology
- Master's - Engineering and Computing
• Script Writer and director for flagship entertainment news program, produced and shot twice daily
• Content producer for interviews and other scheduled programming
• Video Editor
- Content Producer / Video Editor at Bunim Murray Productions
- Senior Producer / Writer / Editor at Finisterre Films
- Writer / Video Producer / Editor at EditClips, LLC
- Senior Content Producer at Batanga Networks
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer science
Web Content Producer
• Created, piloted and implemented the US QA process, with an average of 94.13% over the past six months.
• Work closely with the product development, marketing, and technical team to produce content and web pages on our custom publishing platforms
• Manage content production processes; multiple business requests and coordinating resources within the User Experience and Web Development groups
• Devise procedures to inspect, report quality assurance issues and web production quality
- Web Content Producer at FRANKLIN TEMPLETON
- Marketing Communications Specialist at NBC UNIVERSAL/COMCAST SPOTLIGHT
- Human Resources Generalist/Public Relations at WILLIAM WARREN GROUP
- Training Coordinator (HR) at AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING, INC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Strategic Public Relations
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Digital Content Producer
Created Original Content to promote Radio Station on Websites and Edit footage to create videos for multiple multimedia platforms with Adobe Premiere.
Worked with editorial team to develop, produce and edit content for
promotions including on-air promo creation, digital content, marketing
content, concept generation, location production and studio production.
• Collaborate with web, multimedia, or art design staffs to create multimedia web sites that conform to brand and company visual format. Education
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of May 2014 layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
• Photograph layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for supervisors or clients.
- Digital Content Producer at KXOS Radio Centro 93.9
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Post content to station's digital platforms
• Discern news tips, research and gather information and dispense to the newsroom
• Set up interviews, answer phone calls
• Operate teleprompter as needed
- Content Producer at WFSB
- Segment Anchor and Reporter at Hearst Connecticut Media Group
- Photographer at Hearst Connecticut Media Group
- Global Ambassador at The Education Abroad Network
2 months at this Job
- B.A. in Journalism - Journalism/ Sociology