As a content specialist at Facebook I am tasked with 2D & 3D jobs. I have worked on powerpoints, stickers, posters, branding, and any other graphics the Systems & Technology needs. I am also working on redesigning the badges and badging process for employees and visitors.
- Content Specialist at TEKsystems onsite at Facebook
- Junior Design Engineer at Rapid Displays
- Junior Industrial Designer at Gesin USA
- Graphic Designer at TechStyles
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Industrial Design
• Coach nine first-year math teachers across Baltimore City with instructional practices
• Develop and implement a scope and sequence aligned to mathematical best practices
• 100% of Corps Members indicate Content Specialist is knowledgeable and sessions support growth in the classroom
- Content Specialist at Teach For America
- 8th Grade Math Teacher at KIPP Ujima Village Academy
- Corps Member Advisor at Teach For America Corps Members
- Recruitment Associate at
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Education - Education
- Bachelor of Arts in International Development Studies - International Development Studies
I work as a content specialist. I know how to run cameras, audio and make graphics for our shows. I've also assisted in the news, marketing and web departments. I edited video for our newscasts. I have edited a home sales show we air on the weekend on our local station. I also help the web department by posting stories to our website.
- Content Specialist at 14 news
- Internship at LEX 18 News
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Communications
SOLE PROPRIETOR, FREELANCE, (2010 - PRESENT)
Copywriter, SEO Specialist/Content Developer Various accounts and assignments
• Site content creation and visibility, AdWords and social media campaigns, copywriting
- Copywriter, SEO Specialist/Content Developer Various accounts and assignments at Randall Whitted, Freelance Content Specialist
- UX Copywriter, Information Architect at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Senior Copywriter at Longaberger
- Senior Copywriter, Janssen, Astellas at BLUE DIESEL
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Geography
Waco, TX 1/18 - Present
News Content Specialist
• Edit to script all news stories for the three shows for the day.
• Prepare studio for talent for the day and makes sure all microphones are working and troubleshoot.
• Run cameras in the studio during shows and floor direct the talent.
• Control audio during shows, opening anchor mics, running audio for packages and SOTs during the show.
- News Content Specialist at KXXV CENTRAL TEXAS NEWS NOW
- Independent Contractor at RUNNING PONY
- Production Assistant at BAYLORVISION
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Film & Digital Media
Pack out/box contents and furniture, clean/restore contents and furniture with company cleaning supplies, Drive to and from job site, and provide service information to customer.
- Content Specialist at Content restorology
- Cashier/Customer Service Representative at Kroger
- Content Specialist at Alliance Restoration
- Customer Service Represenative at Wendys
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - English, Mathematics, Social Studies, Science.
Telecinco Inc. is the owner and operator of Channel 5, its main full-power station WORA-TV (Telemundo relay station), ABC5 (ABC Network Affiliate), and VIVE (exclusive partnership with Radio Televisión Española TVE) in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. Together these stations and frequencies allow Telecinco to cover the territory of Puerto Rico with over-the-air digital broadcasts. As a Content Specialist of “Vive TV”, I work the development, production and management of the network. I acquire, manage & schedule all content to be broadcasted for the network. Additionally, I am in charge of all the creative content "Vive TV" creates for traditional media and different social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube. Additionally, I maintain compliance of FCC regulations, participate in approval of advertising campaigns and participate in selection of technical equipment and software purchases for the station.
- Project Manager & Content Specialist at Telecinco Inc.
- Production Assistant at Univision Communications Inc
- Writer at Chemical Magazine
- Production Assistant at Tele Sagrado USC
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- BFA - Communication: Major in Digital Production & Minor In Advertising
Dual role as Content Specialist and Moderator Hired to operate remotely as a part of a three-person unit to manage, monitor, and moderate social media platforms. Perform site and blog reviews; control blogs, contest platforms, and emails in a fast-paced, high-volume digital environment. Administer occasional crisis support on accounts as needed to assist in the brand reputation. - Trained new team members and supported new hires in campaigns, moderation, navigating tools, procedures, customer support, and client brand voices. - Enforced online community safety and usage policies for various content areas. - Developed content designed to engage users on multiple social media channels and increase engagement through interactive conversations, fostering brand-love, and resolving customer service issues for the brands. - Strengthened company support system, by participating as an after-hours Customer Relations Specialist reporting directly to the Customer Relations Manager.
- Social Media Moderator & Content Specialist at ICUC
- Sephora Brand Lead at Artisan Hair & Makeup
- Assistant Manager at Bare Minerals
- Product Specialist at M.A.C Cosmetics
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design - Graphic Design
- Associate of Science in Business Management - Business Management
- - Certified Web Design Specialist
Canada (Sep 2016- Dec 2,2018 ) ICUC is a social media management services company delivering content moderation, community management and social listening services. ICUC provides social customer care solutions to a variety of industry leading global clients 24/7, 365. Minimizing risk, building customer loyalty and maximising insight through a combination of technology and human-powered solutions Content Specialist- Remote Oversee the comments & replies to posts on client's social media accounts to guarantee that guidelines & rules are respected. Develop & post interactive content that encourages participation & the development of member-generated content to ensure that the community is achieving its objectives. Escalate issues, observations, opportunities, & insights through the relevant channels. Clients included Bloomingdales, NCA (newscorp Australia), Mercedes Benz, NAPA auto parts, The Great Courses, and Disney.
- Content Specialist- Remote at ICUC Social Media Management Services- Winnepeg
- ESL Tutor at LIBYAN EMBASSY
- Assistant Editor at Policy Studies Organization
- Customer Service Representative at Tickets.Com
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor degree in International Relations - International Relations
117 W. Victoria St Long Beach, CA 90805 Music Content Specialist/Instrumental Music Instructor Ages 14-25: Guitar, Bass, Drums, Vocals, Piano, Music Theory, Song Writing, Arranging, Music Performance, Music Recording, Mixing and Engineering, Mastering and mentorship Music software: Protools, Logic Pro X, Studio One and Ableton
- Music Content Specialist/Instrumental Music Instructor Ages at Assurance Learning Academy High School
- Freelance Instructor at Long Beach, LosAngles
- Freelance Musician - United States at The Grammy Museum Band
- Drum Instructor at From The Heart Preschool
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate in Drums
- - Music