Senior writer/direct contract consultant, developing creative strategies and content for technology, financial and healthcare marketing brochures, infographics, press releases, product announcements, video scripts, email campaigns, websites and more.
- Senior Writer/Content Strategist, Consultant at Self-employed Senior Writer/Content Strategist
- Senior Copywriter and Editor - National Creative Services at Lincoln Financial Group
- Copywriter/Account Manager and Editor - Corporate Creative Services at Aetna
- at Aetna
3 years at this Job
- Master of Journalism Program - Corporate Training
- Bachelor of Social Welfare - social media campaigns
Content Strategist for JM Digital Marketing. My main role is to offer clients a robust social media strategy and schedule based on marketing and communication practices for different social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Content Strategist at JM Digital Marketing
- Financial Planning & Technology Associate at Ethos Capital Advisors
- Digital Marketing Customer Advocate at RedLine13
- Lead Writer at Worthly.com
5 months at this Job
- BS - Marketing
SpaceIQ is leading the digital transformation of the workplace with our cloud-based platform that turns facilities from cost centers into strategic business assets. SpaceIQ brings management tools and insights to help companies execute data-driven real estate decisions, increase operational excellence, and enhance employee experience. As Content Strategist, I'm responsible for the development and execution of brand positioning and maintenance, marketing content management and creation, and media relations outreach.
- Content Strategist at SpaceIQ
- Creator/Owner at Share Your Story
- PR Specialist at Move Public Relations
- Director of Content and PR at Lumeno Marketing
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Journalism
- Execute a digital media strategy across multiple platforms, including Facebook and Instagram, that resonates with existing 2 million base readership and SEO best practices.
• Using Google Analytics to track metrics of each campaign.
• Affiliate Linking with Pepper Jam, Linkshare, Ratuken, CJ, and more. - Plan, write, and edit compelling content across web, mobile and social platforms - Develop high-traffic blog content for use in email marketing and app inclusion - Manage content through use of Salesforce Social Studio - Contribute to site and social media calendar - Analyze metrics of post and site performance and engagement through Google Analytics & Apptentive ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR -Participate in online conversations to build brand visibility, reader satisfaction and marketing support. - Manage messaging to ensure brand voice is consistent across multiple platforms - Drive key actions needed to acquire and retain readers - Foster community engagement on Facebook and Instagram CONTENT CREATOR - Edit and publish content to site, Facebook, and Instagram - Create professional images using iPhone photography and Photoshop - Researched and created SEO-driven headlines and copy - Generate ideas for post topics and images - Ghost Writer for All You Magazine - Manage Walmart and Costco content and engagement on social platforms - Network Contributor/writer for site with focus on evergreen content
- CONTENT STRATEGIST at Krazy Coupon Lady
- DIGITAL CONTENT SPECIALIST at Fatwallet.com
- REGIONAL SALES MANAGER at Homes.com
- ASSOCIATE PUBLISHER at All About Kids Family Magazine
4 years, 10 months at this Job
Content strategist for IRS Drupal migration (through Booz Allen); communications for Galbraith for Governor and 76 Words; content strategist for Carefirst content migration; writer and editor for UNCF; writer and editor for Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Writer/Editor/Content Strategist at Self-employed
- Senior Digital/Content Strategist at Palladian Partners
- Manager, Digital/Content Strategy at ICF Ironworks
- Freelance Writer and Editor at Various Clients
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - English
- BA - Political Science
Developed Riskalyze Academy, a comprehensive customer education resource, as the primary marketing strategist and content creator.
● Managed the customer knowledge base as the primary marketing strategist and editor.
- Content Strategist at Riskalyze
- Advisor Success Team at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Health - Public Health
* Designed and published training content in Articulate Rise package for internal consultants tasked with configuring and activating customers using Workforce Management product suite. Researched audience pain points, scheduled product demos, analyzed customer needs, and used data from learner analysis to organize and structure content.
• Created and published getting-started content as self-paced eLearning resources for three separate audiences of Workforce Management - employees, administrators, and managers. Worked with multiple subject matter experts to perform detailed task analysis to identify topics covered in materials.
• Served as primary content strategist for Talent and Learning organization. Proposed process improvements for authoring and publishing DITA content from Astoria CMS and other repositories to publish sites.
- Learning Content Strategist at Ultimate Software
- Content Manager and Author at CO-OP Financial Services
- (ICS) and PureSystems Technical Writer at IBM Collaboration Solutions
- WebSphere Host On-Demand Technical Writer at IBM
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Technical Communication
- Bachelor of Arts - Education
• Oversaw content strategy efforts across top priority digital initiatives
• Provided content leadership on brand experience redesign for Holiday Inn brand family, the largest brand in IHG portfolio, representing 70% of the total number of IHG hotels (3,800 hotels worldwide), and more than one-third of company's profit contribution o Redesign improved the website performance by 60% for the hotel websites and 9% for brand websites
• Outlined content tasks, deliverables, and roles critical to the 4D process
• Produced content audits, inventories, maps, and visual guides
• Guided project intake assessments for content strategy needs
• Defined ways of working with multiple creative disciplines and key partners
• Indirect manager to copywriter and junior content strategist
• Headed content migration of existing Kimpton website into IHG template
• Designed content strategy for new brands avid and voco
- Lead Digital Content Strategist at InterContinental Hotels Group
- Integrated Communications Manager at UPS
- Customer Communications Supervisor at UPS
- Content Strategist/Producer at UPS
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Journalism in Broadcast News - Journalism
I am a digital marketer and content strategist whose focus is on translating the brand promise of businesses into concrete marketing initiatives. I combine storytelling and collateral creation with digital execution to meet business goals. The measurable point of success is to deliver customer satisfaction and brand value, using art in a measurable way.
Risky Content Media - Brooklyn NY, July 2018-Present
• Advisor to small and medium businesses for an array of content marketing and digital services
• Advisement includes content creation and scheduling, metrics, strategy and branding
• Offers end to end services for clients, from business strategy to full service execution of: ◦ SEO ◦ Content ◦ Paid media (Adwords, Paid Social) ◦ Email Marketing ◦ Lead Generation ◦ Marketing automation/CRM set up
- Content Strategist at Risky Content Media
- Marketing and Content Strategist at Overpass.com
- Content Strategist and Digital Account Manager at Daily News Digital Solutions
- Content Writer, Social Media and Outreach Manager at Didit Search Marketing
6 months at this Job
- Certificate in Marketing and Advertising
- MBA - Media Management
- BA - Research Psychology
• Oversaw social media strategy for The Ambassadors Circle and their flagship podcast, 360BayArea (Twitter & Instagram: @thacircle, Facebook: The Ambassadors Circle)
• Conceptualized graphic design strategy and content for all social media channels
• 360BayArea Podcast: acted as host, episode curator, content strategist, copywriter for email and podcast scripts; oversaw the social media manager for 360BayArea social channels San Francisco, CA (510) 703-7141 [email protected]
- Social Media & Content Strategist at The Ambassadors Circle
- Senior Global Marketing Manager (Brand, Content, Social) at Shoclef
- Director of Digital at JUGOtv
- Digital & Fan Engagement Director, Copa America Centenario at United States Soccer Federation
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- M.A. - Intercollegiate Athletic Leadership
- B.A. - Political Science