I am a digital marketer and content strategist whose focus is on translating the brand promise of businesses into concrete marketing initiatives. I combine storytelling and collateral creation with digital execution to meet business goals. The measurable point of success is to deliver customer satisfaction and brand value, using art in a measurable way. Risky Content Media - Brooklyn NY, July 2018-Present
• Advisor to small and medium businesses for an array of content marketing and digital services
• Advisement includes content creation and scheduling, metrics, strategy and branding
• Offers end to end services for clients, from business strategy to full service execution of: ◦ SEO ◦ Content ◦ Paid media (Adwords, Paid Social) ◦ Email Marketing ◦ Lead Generation ◦ Marketing automation/CRM set up
- Content Strategist at Risky Content Media
- Marketing and Content Strategist at Overpass.com
- Content Strategist and Digital Account Manager at Daily News Digital Solutions
- Content Writer, Social Media and Outreach Manager at Didit Search Marketing
8 months at this Job
- Certificate in Marketing and Advertising
- MBA - Media Management
- BA - Research Psychology
As Cetera's Content Strategist, my goal was to deliver an exceptional user experience to our affiliated financial advisors and to ensure that our content would help them to guide their clients through their financial decisions of life. I established the content strategy for the firm. I was a key member of the leading team developing our new advisors' and their clients' technology platform.
• Audited all our content for our financial advisors (over 14,000 of items) and in partnership with over 200 business owners, improved our database by removing and editing stale and outdated content. Within 6 months I enhanced our database by 70%, which directly improved search results in accuracy and speed
• Managed digital and printed content creation with business owners, copywriters, creative team and legal/advertising
• Maintained our resource center websites
• Crafted and managed RFP to hire technology consultants for our new Drupal Content Management System (CMS)
• Coordinated new content management system project during all the phases: discovery, initiation and planning
• Key contributor to the new technology platform (architecture, development, testing, production release), managing, coordinating and facilitating meetings with business leaders, consultants, project managers and IT department (onshore and offshore)
- Content Strategist at Cetera Financial Group
- Marketing & Business Development Director at Pence Wealth Management
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Masters - Law & International Trade Management
- Bachelors - Economics & Social Sciences
- Bachelors - Marketing
• Created digital assets through website content, videos, podcasts, whitepapers, featured articles and influencer marketing to bolster the brand
• Content strategist and producer for various B2B and B2C companies, creating well-stitched content plan, producing diverse content for varied audiences, on daily deadline
• Wrote content, edited, proofread and maintained content for mobile applications
• Produced original content that consistently spiked SEO for the companies
• Researched for content generation to boost brand presence
• Managed design, development, and maintenance of all websites for main sites as well as mobile applications.
- Digital Content Strategist at Sun Edison Renewable Energy (B2C) Rahi Systems (B2B) BeyondHeadlines Content Creation (B2B and B2C)
- Content Strategist/ Producer at Sun Edison
- Assignment Desk Executive/Content Strategist/Copy writer at KNTV (NBC)
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.S. - Broadcast
- Master's - TV Documentary
Began as a Branding and Marketing Intern, promoted to Content Strategist
• Developed marketing materials for web and social media
• Workshopped brand campaigns
• Administrative support
• Audience engagement and outreach
• Commissioning influencer posts
- Content Strategist at Otherwise Incorporated
- Server at Elizabeth Restaurant
- Bartender, Server at Kitsune Restaurant and Pub
- Server at The Aviary
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Cinematography and Film Production, Literature
Content Strategist & Editor-in-Chief for Highway; Enterprise Cloud Computing's site supporting Fidelity's dev teams in learning, developing, deploying, & managing applications across cloud service providers including AWS, Azure, & PCF.
Develop an ECC style guide.
• Collaborate across ECC tribes to develop and curate content in Highway.
• Provide strategy for curating content based on inventory, analytics, comp analysis, & user testing.
• Manage the publication of over 600 documents in a customer management system that houses the collective instructional usage for dozens of products and services including: PCF, Azure, AWS, PKS, EKS, AKS, Concourse, Jenkins, Artifactory, Datadog and more.
• Design and manage work for a team of content curators using Jira board led by a scrum master.
• Write and produce content including: onboarding material, product announcements, instructions, and interface copy.
• Develop an ECC style guide including "Rules of the Road" that offers easy to use instructions on porting content to the CMS.
• Lead webinars and bi-weekly learning sessions to support learning across teams.
- SENIOR CONTENT STRATEGIST at FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
- SENIOR UX CONTENT STRATEGIST at AMERICAN ACHIEVEMENT CORPORATION
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR at ENGLISH FACULTY
- at ENGLISH FACULTY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Commerce
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Art History
Report to Director of Marketing. Establish, execute and manage messaging/branding best practices for entire spectrum of internal/external communications, stakeholders and audiences. Reputation as superior content marketing strategist evolving into company-wide resource. Spearheading corporate-wide initiative from C-Suite across all functions to streamline communications.
• Bring PR and marketing and branding best practices cultivated working for and with world's savviest public relations firms (NYC) to ensure image of 65 year old legacy building services company brand matches its reputation of excellence. Chief Content Strategist 'd)
• Transform/refresh inconsistent, imprecise marketing/sales content (proposals, award submissions, company website, press releases, editorial, project profiles, product sales sheets, brochures, advertisements) and internal communications vehicles. - Contributed to 85 percent win rate on 2015 national and regional awards submissions in very depressed market with limited projects to nominate; 75 percent short list rate on RFPs. Kitchell.com; KitchellProgress.com
• Demonstrate outstanding creativity, flexibility, thoroughness, quality while achieving all deadlines. Approach conservative B2B service with consumer marketing perspective to differentiate brand from run-of-the-mill construction firms. - Internal: Cultivate, draft and post (SharePoint) intranet stories (for distinct companies and corporate services such as HR, IT and Finance), hero stories, client communications and reference letters, overhauled boilerplate verbiage. - External: Content creator for new on-trend website (WordPress), blog posts, newsletters, annual report, RFPs, award submissions, project profiles, ads, conference submissions, ghostwritten bylined stories, press releases, external videos (YouTube), LinkedIn profiles, speeches. http://bit.ly/1PI7krx, http://bit.ly/1O78Wca
- Chief Content Strategist at KITCHELL
- Principal at KITCHELL
- PR and Creative Director at SELLING COMMUNICATIONS
- Senior Project Manager, Corporate Group at KETCHUM PUBLIC RELATIONS
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Grinnell
- - dance
Brainstorm and execute content marketing proposals for vacation rental owners and property managers; craft keyword-focused web copy and content; co-manage a team of 15 freelancers for ongoing, high-volume project; edit and publish copy and content; create editorial and social media calendars, newsletters, and blog posts; use Google Analytics and SEO tools to measure effectiveness of marketing and strategize Freelance Copywriter & Content Strategist Remote
Clients include Prose Media, Local Vox, and Guest Hook January 2014-Present
• Generate SEO optimized content for both local and corporate businesses with an emphasis on travel, hospitality, and outdoors brands; create blog posts that reflect brand voices and values Freelance Writer Remote Clients include Patch, Millennial Magazine, and Roadtrippers September 2013-Present
• Research and write articles for local and national publications; interview sources; pitch stories relevant to each publication's particular demographic
- Editor, Writer, & Content Strategist at Guest Hook
- Copywriter/Public Relations Specialist at
- Adjunct Instructor at New York University
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Fine Arts - Creative Writing
- Bachelor of Arts - Literature
- - Graphic Design, Advertising
• Lead writer and project manager responsible for creating original content (creative and technical) for the company’s website, as well as handling all aspects of digital media.
• Content strategist responsible for optimizing titles, headings, metas, content, and linking
• Used various analytics to determine the success of the website (e.g., Nibbler, SEMRush, Screaming Frog)
• Involved in ongoing HTML, CSS, content, and design changes through WordPress
• SMM strategist and writer of all content for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Linked
• Responsible for promoting and maintaining ad campaign and recording performance with Facebook Insights
- Content Strategist & Social Media Manager at PixelTeh
- SEO Web Content Writer at Web.com
- Freelance Content Writer at Examiner.com
- Stock Agent at Merrill Lynch
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Clinical Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Tracey English Communications, Inc. Chicago, IL Founder and Chief Communications Strategist of consulting firm providing best practices, production and implementation of large-scale contracted public relations, content creation and communications projects, including: Northwestern University – Spiegel Research Center/ Medill/ Integrated Marketing Communication Program Content Strategist – Hired under contract to write and project manage digital white papers about brand awareness, consumer behavior and engagement for the Web site of Spiegel Research Center.
- Founder and Chief Content Strategist at Tracey English Communications, inc.
- Regional Political Director at JB Pritzker for Governor of Illinois
- Managing Editor/Communications Consultant at University of Chicago Medicine
- Senior Media Strategist, AMA Enterprise Communications and Marketing at American Medical Association
at this Job
- Master of Science in Management Communication - Management Communication
- - Digital Strategy and Integrated Marketing Program
- Bachelor of Science
My responsibilities included creating content for Smoke Cartel as a company and the brands that they own. As a graphic content strategist I created marketing materials, photographs, company brand strategies, as well as strategize Social Media on the brands that Smoke Cartel Owns.
- GRAPHIC CONTENT STRATEGIST at SMOKE CARTEL ONLINE HEADSHOP
- E-MEDIA INTERN at GREAT DANE TRAILERS
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
- - Communication
- None - Computer Science