As Continuous Improvement Manager, I provide guidance along with being a resource to improve the performance of Operations by championing the lean philosophy, and facilitating the
development and implementation of the site and regional continuous improvement plan.
• Increase productivity within Operations through the usage of the appropriate lean tools (Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, 5s, and Kanban)
• Coach the production team in Continuous Improvement techniques and help them cascade this approach to their teams to develop a Continuous Improvement culture
• Personally completing and leading projects for improvement results that can be leveraged across facilities, functions, and Divisions
• Provide monthly reporting on all Continuous Improvement initiatives and metrics for the site
• Facilitate the validation of performance/financial results and long-term sustainability of the sites Continuous Improvement projects
• Provide formal training for the site in Continuous Improvement Tools
- Continuous Improvement Manager at Sherwin Williams
- Facilities Director at Equity Bank
- Senior Aerospace Composites - Operations/Facility Manager at
- Senior Aerospace Composites - Continuous Improvement and Facilities Manager at
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
- A.A. - Business Administration
Hamel, MN 2016 - Present
Loram is a leading supplier of railway track maintenance machinery and services in North America and the global market. Continuous Improvement Manager
• Certified Six Sigma Black Belt through Strategic Improvement Systems, LLC.
• Transitioned to ISO 9001:2015 and manager of Loram's Quality Management System, management review, and annual audits.
• Certified over 150 employees to Yellow Belt Six Sigma, 15 to Green Belt Six Sigma and 14 Lean Practitioners.
• Manages, coaches and mentors project leaders and the Fastrack project portfolio; approximately 40+ project capacity.
• Implemented an Enterprise Risk Management system to meet the new requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
• Improved and standardized Loram's Strategic Planning Cycle modeling Japanese-style Hoshin Kanri.
• Standardized Loram's Fastrack Continuous Improvement program, Fastrack.
- Continuous Improvement Manager at WAY, Inc
- Quality & Engineering Manager at PREFERRED SANDS OF WI
- Manager of Manufacturing Development at FABCON INC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Strategic Continuous Improvement Manager responsible for the development and implementations of performance improvement initiatives within the local site. Identify best practices, standardize and train the workforce using lean methodologies. Provide direction and leadership to the local team to achieve high customer satisfaction with regards to defined KPI's. * Lead continuous improvement projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity in warehouse operations. * Partner with area and facility heads to set continuous improvement priorities and objectives, monitor progress, analyse key performance indicators, and use project management methods to execute improvements. * Develop and implement processes to aid in measuring goals, track labor savings, increase productivity, standardize KPI's and create sustainable financial results throughout the facilities. * Partner with engineering on labor test studies and how to implement results into metrics. * Create and standardize best practices across facilities to drive consistency and efficiency. * Assist in developing and documenting procedures to be used across operations.
- Continuous Improvement Manager at A.P Moller-Maersk
- Fabrication and Planning Manager at Munters
- MPS Manager at Munters
- at Everbrite, LLC
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Studies - Business Administration
- Associate's Degree - Electrical Engineering
- Associate's Degree - Respiratory Care Therapy
Pittsburgh, PA) 2017 to 2018
EQT Corporation is the largest producer of natural gas in the United States with emphasis in the Appalachian Basin and operations in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio. Continuous Improvement Manager
Managed continuous improvement department for EQT's production division and oversaw group of industrial engineers working closely with Land, Construction, Drilling, Completions, Production, Water Management and Commercial operations.
• Created training material and coordinated offsite training seminar for over 250 production employees including hands-on activity for identifying various forms of waste and non-value added activities.
• Developed curriculum and provided Lean Six Sigma training for engineers to apply Lean manufacturing tools and techniques and the DMAIC process to drilling operations.
• Established use cases and gathered requirements for production operations taking isolated processes managed in spreadsheets and emails and transferred them into Salesforce customer relationship management system to promote collaboration and transparency.
- Continuous Improvement Manager at EQT CORPORATION
- Senior Continuous Improvement Engineer at RICE ENERGY
- Operations Manager at GARDNER DENVER NASH, LLC
1 year at this Job
- BSME - Mechanical Engineering
- MBA - Business Administration
Focused on developing, initiating, leading and driving continuous improvement projects within a supplier of integrated customized warehousing, logistics and transportation solutions for the automotive, electronics, and consumer goods industry. Activities include process or business changes to reduce operating costs and overseeing project initiation, development, tracking, and auditing. Responsible for supporting and/or facilitating key continuous improvement activities, in areas such as waste reduction, cost savings, production efficiency, maintenance reliability, quality, safety, environmental, people development, business technology and business development initiatives.
• Increased Productivity through the creation of a Productivity Dashboard. Once implemented productivity increased from 67% per individual to an average of 99% productivity.
• Interim Safety Manager- (April-October) Developed a Safety Dashboard showing all pertinent data to help achieve Safety Metrics.
• Successfully implemented Telemetry systems on all mobile equipment throughout the manufacturing facility to track movement of material and better align processes and improve effectivity.
• Reduction of Dock to Stock from average of 408 minutes to 196 mins by redesigning the dock layout and process improvements. Over a 3-month period.
• Development of a Lean strategy to achieve leadership vision and goals utilizing Lean toolkit (Kaizen events, A3, PDCA, DMAIC, etc.) including the implementation of training courses and workshops for management and associates
• Implemented standardized work throughout manufacturing facility on both the production and delivery sides of the business.
• Achieve and maintain corporate and sites ISO 9001-2015 certificates
• Lead, develop and drive service and process improvements using on balanced customers scorecards and KPIs through the utilization of Lean Six Sigma methods and tools (VSM, Kaizen, data analysis, PDCA, etc.)
• Global Materials Team Kaizens, Decisions, Plans and Executions.
- Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager at Logistics Firm with, AEL Span LLC
- Production/Materials Supervisor & Materials Project Lead at Forklift Firm with 600+ employees, Hyster-Yale Inc
- Value Stream Supervisor Manufacturing at Window & Door Firm
- Team Leader Assembly Conveyance at Toyota Motor Manufacturing of Indiana
1 year at this Job
Hodgkin's, IL (12/14-present) ARRO Corporation is your single source for contract manufacturing, processing, logistics and warehousing services. ARRO also specializes in custom dry and liquid blending along with packaging services. Safety & Continuous Improvement Manager * Engage all levels of management in their participation for a "Safety First" approach assuring employee safety is priority * Formulate general safety policies and procedures to be followed in compliance with local, State, and Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration * Devise, supervise, and coordinates training programs to increase proficiency in safe practices and promote safety consciousness * Create, support and implement strategies to establish and improve safety compliance * Facilitate the job safety analysis prevention program to minimize occupational hazards * Conduct the company's Plant Safety Committee as a process to review new & old business development to reduce hazards throughout the facilities * Ensure the proper reporting, investigation and corrective actions for injury incidents, property damage, near-miss incidents * Provide supervision and management weekly safety topics to promote a safe working environment * Responsible for the company's Major Safety Program action/response plan * Aid risk management during site evaluations identifying potential hazards and corrective actions to promote a safe working environment * Provide statistics to management in a timely manner to assist continued improvement of the workplace, EH&S * Partner with both the Facilities Manager & Maintenance Manager on workplace improvements and repairs * Perform management functions of staff selection, development, discipline and performance * Complete periodic and one-time safety and compliance reports Production/Continuous Improvement * Manage 20 direct/indirect production areas including blending, agglomeration, baking products and beverages * Direct and coordinate activities related to the production shifts to maximize productivity along with minimizing downtime while maintaining an elevated level of safety and quality * Network with the commercialization management team to ensure execution of customer trials and developing new business strategies * Assist the maintenance management team for developing new production lines including set-ups and equipment structure, labor and continues flow opportunity * Supervise and coordinate manufacturing operations including production, warehousing and shipments * Schedule labor to meet production demands and network with staffing agencies to provide coaching and/or training to meet or exceed expectations * Ensure machine operators are trained on procedures, methods, problem solving, programing, quality * Conduct GMP and safety training to ensure that employees follow safe quality food standards across three shifts * Responsible for facilitating and documenting weekly & monthly sanitation tasks * Review product specifications to ensure product meets specs and ingredients are blended accordingly by meeting batch integrity standards * Process Improvement Management e.g. reviewing Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Operator training, 5S, SMED, top losses, short stops and review line performances using Red Zone-Kaizen data analysis * Appointed safety coordinator of the Hodgkin's facility while establishing safety TIR, evaluating safety incidents and implementing processes to improve the overall safety culture * Analyze and determine root causes for occupational work injuries and incidents to improve on training gaps and reoccurring injuries * Manage the EH&S tracking systems to ensure the company's environmental performance are at expected targets. e.g. recycling, energy, and transportation
- Safety & Continuous Improvement Manager at ARRO Corporation
- Production Supervisor/Safety Manager at A BCFOODS Company
- Operations Supervisor/Safety Manager at Scholastic Book Fairs
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - areas
June 2015 - Present
Global Financial Equipment Company specializing in ATM and ATM part refurbishment, resale and managed services.
Continuous Improvement Manager - Responsible for process improvement via Lean and Six Sigma methodologies as well as company wide end user service for IT.
• Improved ATM refurbishment productivity by 200% by leaning down bloated processes and implementing visual status indicators.
• Created and implemented Environmental Management System including manual, procedures, work instructions and forms for carrying out the day to day operations.
• Documented, formalized and leaned out existing procedures and work instructions.
• Worked with outside resources to implement company-wide safety program including facilities safety and safety of personnel.
• Designed and implemented the setup of a new warehousing operation and production floor.
• Assisted CFO in implementing new NetSuite ERP system, WMS and third-party shipping software.
• Introduced intelligent item labels with bar codes, part descriptions and current inventory location.
• Conducted first Company inventory in 7 years.
• Implemented first Company Cycle Count System.
- Continuous Improvement Manager at Atlanta Computer Group
- Depot Operations Supervisor at Radiant Systems/NCR Corporation
- Co-Owner/Manager at Luther D's BBQ, LLC
4 years at this Job
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
• Implementation of continuous improvement systems
• Train project managers on usage of applications to promote efficiency
• Identify systematic flaws within collaborative and design processes to close issues
• Use Pareto Diagrams, Root-Cause Analysis, and Value-Stream Mapping to improve process flow and ensure conformity to ISO9001:2015 standards
- Continuous Improvement Manager at Tooling Systems Group
- Assistant Supervisor at Aaron Contracting
- Independent Contractor at The Wiser Financial Group
- Print Management Intern at AJM Packaging Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Department of Paper Engineering - Graphic and Printing Science
- - Economics
- Continuous Improvement Manager at Eaton
- Packaging Engineer -- Sr. Packaging Engineer at Eaton
- Sr. Packaging Engineer at La-Z-Boy Incorporated
- Technical Associate at Colgate-Palmolive Company
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Packaging Science, Executive Leaders Program
- Certificate - International Food Law
- Bachelor of Science - Packaging Engineering
I manage the continuous improvement department for the PAI organization. I led a team of peers and executive leadership professionals who are tasked with the reduction of line changeover time, with a goal of 40% time savings, to increase productivity and reach overall company milestones. 6 months after the rollout of our lean sigma Changeover Reduction Project, it was determined that a production increase of 1MM additional cups of product and 500,000 additional bottles annually was probable. Fast forward 6 more months and we were able to achieve 1.7MM additional cups and over 800,000 additional bottles which resulted in 22MM + in revenue for the organization. Capital projects management include, facility build-out and implementation of CIP solutions. Leading driver of change controls resulting in SOP and batch record updating, leading to management of final phase project completion. Through cross functional collaboration with multiple departments, final project results led to an additional 12 million dollars in revenue growth annually. Additional Roles of Responsibility
• Training and on-boarding of departmental Directors/Packaging and Compounding.
• Implementing new processes and procedures.
• Change control generation.
• Direction and management of multiple capital projects exceeding 3 million dollars.
• Project update presentations to executive leadership team.
I manage the continuous improvement department for the PAI organization. I led a team of peers and executive leadership professionals who are tasked with the reduction of line changeover time, with a goal of 40% time savings, to increase productivity and reach overall company milestones. 6 months after the rollout of our lean sigma Changeover Reduction Project, it was determined that a production increase of 1MM additional cups of product and 500,000 additional bottles annually was probable. Fast forward 6 more months and we were able to achieve 1.7MM additional cups and over 800,000 additional bottles which resulted in 22MM + in revenue for the organization.
Capital projects management include, facility build-out and implementation of CIP solutions. Leading driver of change controls resulting in SOP and batch record updating, leading to management of final phase project completion. Through cross functional collaboration with multiple departments, final project results led to an additional 12 million dollars in revenue growth annually.
Additional Roles of Responsibility
- Continuous Improvement Manager at Pharmaceutical Associates Inc
- Compounding Supervisor at Pharmaceutical Associates, Inc
- Packaging Supervisor at Pharmaceutical Associates, Inc
- Sr. Supervisor at Alcami Corporation
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communications