Contract Administrator. New Home Buiilder Processed Contracts, Insurance, Option Set up and Processing, Extras, Field Coordination, Lot clean Up
- Contract Administrator at FRONTIER COMMUNITIES
- Purchasing Coordinator at Lennar Corporation
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at AMS STORAGE
- Purchasing Assistant- Accounting Administrator at K. Hovnanian Companies/Forecast Homes
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma Bookkeeping/Accounting - Bookkeeping/Accounting
Contract administrator for cabin interiors for several major airlines
- Contract Administrator at Zodiac Aerospace
- Probation Officer at Santa Barbara County Probation
- Superintendent IT Mgmt at United States Air Force
- NCOIC, Administrative Section at United States Air Force, VAFB CA 93437
2 months at this Job
- BA - sales
- JD - Law
- MA Organizational Leadership - Business
As Contract Administrator, my duties are to maintain all contract information, make sure all information is passed through management to the production floor and to be track production to ensure deliveries are being met on time. I also have to make sure all invoicing is correct for billing. I also serve as a Representative for our company to our customers.
- CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR at INDUSTRIES OF THE BLIND
- OPERATIONS ASSISTANT at INDUSTRIES OF THE BLIND
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REP at INDUSTRIES OF THE BLIND
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - CONTRACT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- High School Diploma
I am the first Butane Blending contract administrator that Sunoco has had. I am the first contact for contract administration. I maintain a standard email inbox where the contract requests are sent. I make sure all necessary information is available to use to ensure the contract entry is correct and accurate. I assist with customer/vendor set up. Plant creation and material maintenance is also a responsibility. A responsibility is to ensure the invoicing is done without error. Assist with any questions or concerns from the traders, accounting or schedulers may have. I provide documentation for auditors. Ensure FileNet and DocuSign is completed per contract. Upload freight into SAP.
- Contract Administrator at Energy Transfer Partners
- Contract Administrator at Sunoco Logistics
- at Contract Fabricating Services
- Contract Administrator at Contract Fabricating Services
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Responsibilities I manage incoming contract requests within our team. We are responsible for approvals, communication, and clarification within many different teams and departments within the company. We are responsible for the drafting, sending, approval, and order fulfillment and maintenance of a contract throughout its life-cycle. We review Terms and Conditions, Billing and Finance concerns, as well as delivery and operational issues that arise through a multitude of deals and a vast product suite. Accomplishments - Drafted and Maintained team documentation, including a 150 page SOP. - Helped develop team as more autonomous with respect to approval of Legal and Finance related issues. - Aided Manager in development and implementation of team road-map - Achieved promotion to Contract Administrator Skills Used - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PPT, Outlook) - Time Management - Order flow and maintenance - Prioritization - Navigating the "gray area". - Monetary, math, and number skills - Communication - Customer Service - Management / Leadership
- Contract Administrator at Tech Target Inc.
- Direct Care Staff / Youth Counselor at NFI Lakeside
- Intern at Northfield Police Department
- Food Service Assistant & Bartender at Sodexo
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certification - Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
Long Beach, CA Onsite I.T. and project organizer. -Deploy routine tasks on Windows Server 2012 -Adding and removing users/machines to Active Directory -Troubleshoot all technical issues. -Knowledge: Group Policy, DNS, LAN/WAN Contract Administrator -Maintain database for pricing representatives.
- Contract Administrator at Transworld Shipping (USA)
- Project Leader for Computer Training at Blacoh Fluid Control
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Advanced Engineering
Wimmer Solutions, Inc.
Assigned to Watermark Estate Management Services, LLC
• Administer hundreds of contracts annually for a family of companies.
• Participate in negotiation of contract terms, as required.
• Use Docusign (electronic signature software) for processing all signatures in a paperless office.
• Monitor and manage required contract changes.
• Manage and record Vendor Certificates of Insurance to ensure compliance with contract terms.
• Liaise with staff for contract policy adherence.
• Liaise with Vendors regarding contract concerns and billing requirements.
• Perform background checks for new vendors.
• Assign and manage purchase order numbers for project-related purchases.
• Review, validate, code and track Invoices and Applications for Payment.
• Work closely with Real Estate team to coordinate contract needs and pay vendors, including long lead time deposits and other specific actions to keep schedule.
• Participate in studies or projects, as requested, including backup to A/P Specialist. Prior to the current position, I worked as bookkeeper and contract administrator in the design industry, with a short experience in manufacturing.
- Contract Administrator at Watermark Estate Management Services, LLC
- Contract Administrator, approximately at The Miller/Hull Partnership, LLP
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Science
As a contract administrator at Hollon Contracting I was responsible for managing and maintaining government construction contracts. My daily duties included but were no limited to, answering phones, writing sub-contracts, billing, updating progress reports, setting up meetings, and ensuring that the contract was completed on time and in budget. I was the primary contact for sub-contractors and superintendents. I was the administrator for 2 - 3 contracts at one time.
• Operate a multiple line phone system, forward calls, and check voicemails.
• Make calls to contractors for pricing.
• Write contracts to sub-contractors for government projects.
• Complete government certified payroll.
• Enter information into government systems.
• File paperwork and insurance certificates.
• Complete billing for government entities. Covan World-Wide Moving, Inc. Midland City, AL, United States. Military Customer Care Coordinator Reference: Dennis McKnight 334-803-8888 As a military customer care coordinator at Covan World-Wide Moving I was responsible for ensuring complete satisfaction to military families as they moved from one duty station to the next. My primary daily functions were to call service members to introduce myself and go over the specifics of their move. I confirmed all information given to me was correct and entered all information into the proper system. I was the primary point of contact for the military member and was able to answer any questions asked. I worked with a multiple line phone system, and email. At any given time I was responsible for 75- 100 moves.
• Operate a multiple line telephone system, forward calls and check voicemails quickly and efficiently.
• Make introduction calls to service members and ensure they understood every aspect of their move.
• File and maintain records of all moves I was responsible for.
• Answer calls and assist in any questions the service member had, including the tracking of their household goods shipment.
- Contract Administrator at Hollon Contracting, LLC
- Operations Manager at Creative Product Source, Inc
- Waitress/ Shift Manager at Fire N Stone Pizzaria
2 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
Responsible for managing, and accurately tallying the units and material codes for a complicated contract with Energy supplier National Grid. Responsible for projects that fall anywhere from 20- 500k dollars in value, it is also the responsibility of the contract administrator to work with Construction Foremen to be sure that they are reporting all work correctly as well as providing guidelines for invoicing. While not directly associated with Billing, the contract administrator works closely with the department to make sure that Jobs are profitable and accurate, through good ethics and honest reporting.
- NATIONAL GRID CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR at MIRRA CO, INC
- GROUND PENETRATING RADAR OPERATOR at MIRRA CO, INC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Classical Vocal Performance
Princeton, NJ May 2016 - Present Princeton University is a leading research and liberal arts institution supporting groundbreaking academic and scientific discovery while promoting stewardship of our community, nation, and planet. Contract Administrator - Coordinate requests for bids and proposals with desired contractors on a wide variety of projects - Participate in supplier relationship management on a daily basis through administrative support - Develop and manage the contracts associated with design or construction related projects - Handle financial management of projects through invoice review, analysis, and payment - Keep updated records of all contract activity as well as contract closeouts - Educate procurement office clients on our evolving policy and procedures to ensure compliance
- Contract Administrator at PRINCETON UNIVERSITY
- Field Energy Consultant at SOLARCITY
- Broker Channel Manager at EXTENSIS GROUP
- Broker Channel Associate at EXTENSIS GROUP
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing