Retained as a full-time permanent role rapidly after being brought on as a temporary worker. In first role as sales administrator, helped process high revenue orders. Fast tracked to contract analyst role. Review and interpret master contracts for setup in SAP; administer contract
provisions. Retain documentation of all customer agreements and amendments in electronic and paper formats. Monitor, report and issue rebates in accordance with contract terms.
• Earned a reputation as a highly accurate and efficient analyst who interprets and administers pricing and key contract terms to minimize risk and ensure compliance.
• Contributed to productivity and efficiency gains by proposing an idea to enable ready access and interaction between new hires and regional liaisons.
- Contract Analyst at KONICA MINOLTA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- Shift Supervisor at ALDI FOOD STORES
- Supervisor at SIX FLAGS NEW ENGLAND
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- BBA - Management
- Contract Analyst at Robert Half
- Contract Analyst at Axiom Law
- General Counsel at Qimerioni LLC
- Student Intern at Law Offices of Chicago-Kent, Tax Clinic
2 months at this Job
- LL.M. - U.S., International & Transnational law
• Reviewing, redlining, amending, drafting, and negotiating agreements to assist major corporations in staying compliant with industry standards
• Identifying and targeting inconsistencies in high-volume contractual agreements, and performing quality control
• Serves as a resource for 20-25 Contract Analyst, reviewing their work, and providing them guidance and detailed feedback
• Promoted from Contract Analyst to Senior Contract Analyst, December 2018
- Senior Contract Analyst at Knowable f.k.a Axiom Global Inc
- Pro Per Coordinator at San Diego Public Defender's Office
- Investigate Intern at New Orleans Public Defender
3 years at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Law
- Bachelor's - Psychology
LS TECHNOLOGIES, LLC, Seattle, Washington Contract Analyst Assisted the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in the services acquisitions, requirements, and operation of procurement systems (PRISM and Delphi) which generated records and reports. Responsibilities included: Provide contract management support to the FAA under their subcontractor, SUBSYSTEMs Technologies, Inc.. Prepare contract documentation such as modifications, task orders, and letters for FAA contracting officer execution. Perform research within the federal acquisition regulations (i.e., FAA Acquisition Management System and Federal Acquisition Regulations) for appropriate terms, conditions, and clauses. Develop solicitation documents (e.g., Request for Quotes, Screening Information Requests) Completed 40 credits at the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) THE DAVID GROUP, INC., Seattle, Washington Contract Analyst Responsible for managing DGI's contract department, from simple and routine to highly complex contractual. Worked remotely from the Seattle area for this Virginia Beach, VA based company. Directed the identification, development, approval and implementation of entire range of contract formation and administration policies and processes in accordance with customer expectations and corporate objectives requiring a high degree of independent and creative judgment applied to highest-level goals and objectives of DGI. Drove implementation of strategic contract opportunities with the most significant impact. Developed a contract matrix that enabled uniform implementation and identification across contracts for project managers. Performed in a cross-functional role for other business elements including ethics compliance, risk management and EEO-AAP Coordinator. Provided guidance and leadership to cross-functional business team members. Executed mentoring and training responsibilities. Recognized and acted on the impact of financial/analytical issues and profit and loss implications, for example providing a risk assessment analysis and matrix for DGI. Participated in development of business alliances, acquisitions and divestitures, source selection procedures and processes, make or buy determinations, and risk management directives. HONEYWELL, INC., Philadelphia, Boston, Minneapolis Marketing Executive Responsible for sales and marketing of control systems for select vertical market. Identified and analyzed market opportunities, risks and requirements. Facilitated client focus groups to develop national marketing strategy. Provided market research for national training sessions. Wrote client profiles to facilitate top-down sales strategy. Represented Honeywell at national trade-shows and conventions. Marketing Representative Provided marketing representation for twelve different Honeywell divisions from the Philadelphia field office. Responsible for maintaining knowledge base of various Honeywell products and capabilities, as well as in-depth customer management. Managed a sales quota of $30 million annually. Prepared and submitted multi-million dollar proposals to select customers including BMY, Frazer Volpe, General Electric and the U.S. Army, Air Force, and Navy. Gathered market intelligence and improved relationships with new and existing clients. Responsible for setting strategic goals and objectives. Subcontracts Manager Responsible for all aspects of subcontract and procurement management of vendors including accurate product and delivery. Analyzed, prepared and edited technical assistance agreements for NATO subcontractors which obtained U.S. government approval. Prevented discontinuation of program by facilitating vital exchange of information between U.S. Army and German subcontractor. Prepared and submitted contract awards to selected domestic and overseas subcontractors including Hughes Aerospace and Mesherschmidt-Blockow-Blom. Re-negotiated the production and delivery schedule with a NATO subcontractor with no "add-on" costs to the original contract. Prepared a $5.5 million dollar purchase order that maintained design flow between Honeywell, Inc. and Hughes Aerospace. Configuration/Data Manager Provided cost estimates to proposal teams, maintained computerized document status accounting system, and monitored and controlled technical data packages for government contracts. Oversaw all change control to technical data packages and established and maintained contract baseline. Resolved contractual data disputes with client resulting in no additional costs. Conducted vendor physical configuration audits to ensure that subcontractors were qualified by the U.S. Air Force on a $54 million program. Trained engineers to write effective engineering change proposals in compliance with Federal procurement standards. Trained subcontractors nationwide in preparation for technical audits. Prepared a complex technical audit plan for a U.S. Air Force program which was later used as the company standard for technical audits. Traveled overseas to witness warhead testing by subcontractor. CLEAN AIR ENGINEERING, INC., Palatine, IL Business Development for Supporting EPA Regulations Established key national account, with sales in all locations. Accomplishments include: identification and analysis of sales opportunities which resulted in over $100,000 in sales in three months. Also, provided market research for strategic alliances. SAE CARLSON DESIGN/CONSTRUCT CORPORATION, Boston, MA Business Development Executive Responsible for selling and marketing company services to various public corporations and government agencies, both Federal and local resulting in sales in excess of $5 million. Also, orchestrated strategic alliance with vendor in key market segment generating leads and sales. Developed process for streamlined proposal process reducing minimum response time from two days to four hours. GILBERT/COMMONWEALTH INC., Reading, PA Business Unit Manager Responsible for all aspects of sales and marketing to the Department of Defense for this engineering firm. This included writing many RFPs. Also, successfully laid groundwork to build and grow business with the Federal Government, achieving a short list status on 80% of all proposals submitted. Managed the proposal process from bid decision through contract negotiation and d Developed system for instantly updating company capability records, increasing competitive edge.
- Contract Analyst at
at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Contract Management
- Bachelor of Science - Accordance
-Service Contract Specialist
-Team Lead/ Senior Service Contract Specialist / Service Contracts Dept. Trainer
-Senior Service Contract Analyst April 2011- Present
• Create Net New, Recast & Renewal contracts for clients consisting of many locations and several million dollars of revenue. Provide quick and accurate service with Carousel's "customer first" approach, mind specific quote deadlines, compile Account specific information, research and compile past contract information.
• Quote procurement from International vendors and business partners.
• Working both independently and as a member of the contracts procurement team for contract creation in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between contract work, general questions, priority assignments, phone, email and inter- departmental communications.
• Conduct extensive account research and work closely with Sales Teams to deliver precise, accurate, legal contracts.
• Responsible to maintain customer account folders and SharePoint with current contract information, Signed Contracts, Contract Completion notices, signed LOAs, Special discount approvals, Master Service Agreements, Scope of Work (SOW), Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Schedule and lead internal and external conference calls with Business Partners, Vendors, Sales & clients.
• Collaborate closely with all internal departments including Legal, Accounting, Service, Engineering, Project Management, Inside and Outside Sales.
• Create individualized training programs & lead training sessions, supervise Associate trainee progress and prepare reports for management.
• Regularly attend Partner training sessions to keep product and service knowledge current.
• Daily Troubleshooting and Problem Solving frequent questions received in the Carousel Maintenance Outlook inboxes.
• Analyze documentation, validate content, confirm margin/revenue, contract type, & commissions percentage for operations department and sales' commission payouts.
- Senior Service Contract Analyst at Carousel Industries of North America (Telecommunications)
- Post-Closing Department Specialist at Linear Title and Closing
- Associate/Cashier at TJX- TJ Maxx/Homegoods
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer Studies IT
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
• Held volunteer position as a contract analyst and administrator for Eternal Hope Ministries in Southern Illinois, continued to work as a consultant after relocating to Florida
• Negotiated contract agreements with various venues throughout the country utilizing Request for Proposals (RFPs) to facilitate organizational training and conferences
• Orchestrated financial reports and conferences for local ministry and partnering ministries
• Assisted organizational hiring process, including creation of job descriptions, behavioral interviews, preparation of offers, new hire procedures and exit interviews
• Proficient with personal computer - MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- CONTRACT ANALYST at Eternal Hope
- Human Resources Manager at U.S. Air Force
- Human Resources Generalist at U.S. Air Force
- Executive Administration at U.S. Air Force
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's - Political Science
Senior Contract Analyst November 2018 – Present Contract Analyst Negotiator March 2018 – November 2018 ISDA Negotiator January 2017 – July 2017
Senior Contract Analyst
November 2018 – Present
Contract Analyst Negotiator
March 2018 – November 2018
January 2017 – July 2017
- Senior Contract Analyst at The Knowable (formerly Axiom Global Legal Solutions)
- Solo Practitioner at Melissa A. Dupée Law
- DOL Case Processing Analyst at Insight Global
- Associate Attorney at Law Office of H. Candace Gorman
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Law - Intellectual Property Law
- Juris Doctor
The CIT Group/Equipment Finance, Inc. (acquired by WFEF)
A leading commercial and consumer finance company focused on lending and leasing
solutions for companies big and small. 2016-Present Contract Analyst -
• Review Large ticket deals $5 million and up
• Verify that the UCC searches were done and that all blanket and specific filings were addressed
• Make sure that the UCC 1 is filed in the proper state and that our equipment and language is correct for the type of deal we are funding
• Responsible for reviewing the complete documentation packet to make sure nothing was missed before sending out the funds
• Review and fund Solar, Aircraft and Marine deals and address all follow up items that might be required 20015-2016 Senior Contract Administrator -
• Review and input deals done by third party sources
• Responsible for inputting the information into the Booking system
• Worked with Lease and Loan documents
• Worked in Booking, Infolease and have generated pricing runs
• My attention to detail and accuracy is important to me
• Ability to work independently and am very driven to complete tasks timely and accurately. Reviewed and funded Aircraft, Solar and Marine deals.
- Contract Analyst at Wells Fargo Equipment Finance, Inc
- Transaction Coordinator at Wells Fargo Equipment Finance, Inc
- Primary contact person for all at
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Managed reporting, COI expirations, and migrations processes, presenting weekly to senior leadership.
- CONTRACT ANALYST at Contract Administration
- BUYER at MACS
- CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR at Delta Diablo
- PROPOSAL CONSULTANT at KFORCE FOR KAISER PERMANENTE
6 months at this Job
- - REAL ESTATE
- - MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY
- MASTER'S IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - ECONOMICS
Manage and execute national customer service contracts. Create service related reports. Research and resolve service contract coverage and billing inquires.
- Contract Analyst at IBM
- Deli Associate, Assistant Manager at
- Cashier/Deli Associate at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- Associate of Applied Science - Accounting