Washington, D.C. 20003 United States
Hours per week: 30
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Contract Analyst
• Provided comments against existing company government contracts
• Attended meetings to complete a work-related training.
• Processed, catalogued and filed documents
• Gained experience with government contracts
• Organized and filed historical contracts
- Contract Analyst at Zimmerman Associates, Inc
- Golf Associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods
- Potomac Ridge Golf Course, Players Assistant at MJB GOLF
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in business - Business Administration
As the transmission business relations contract analyst, I draft and review legal agreements for lucrative developmental projects, to be routed internally and externally for execution. I create, draft and develop new procedures, diagrams, timelines, etc. for new queue reformation process, using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF.
- Contract Analyst at Xcel Energy
- Paralegal at Weinstein & Riley
- Paralegal at Messner Reeves LLP
- Pre-Sale Foreclosure Team Lead at Klatt Law Group
4 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Licensed Real Estate Broker
- - Psychology
- High School Diploma
I currently work for the University of Arizona as a Contract Analyst. In this role, I work with dozens of sponsors and departments to achieve University-wide goals and objectives through grants, contracts, and other contractual agreements * Analyzing, reviewing, drafting and modifying grant agreements, contracts, and other non-funded agreements; * Maintenance of database of activities and analysis of metrics; * Negotiating agreements with sponsors, departments, staff, and administrators. Seafood Business Associates
- Contract Analyst at University of Arizona
- Consultant at
- Founder/Manager at Naknek Family Fisheries, LLC
- Compliance Coordinator at International Towers, Inc
3 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- - Law
• Analyze auto retail and lease finance contracts in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
• Ability to work efficiently as Contract Analyst funding $500,000 to $2,000,000 plus a day.
• Work as a team with 50 Contract Analysts to fund $1 billion plus finance contracts a month.
• On daily basis use strong analytical and organizational skills reviewing financial data is accurate and in compliance with State and Federal lending laws.
• Verify contract lending rates/service charges are accurate in accordance to rate letters and special programs.
• Review and maintain updated knowledge on Toyota Financial Services operating procedures and guidelines.
• Prepares dealer notifications/correspondence and ensure superb communication to our valued dealerships.
• Use Microsoft Exel in daily projects.
• Embrace and follow 'Kaizen'. One of the Toyota Way core values which means 'continuous improvement' in Japanese. As no process can ever be declared perfect, there is always room for improvement.
- Contract Analyst at TOYOTA FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Senior Loan Advisor at WASHINGTON HOME MORTGAGE
- Home Mortgage Consultant at WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE
- Owner / President at CITY 1ST MORTGAGE
2 years at this Job
- BS - Business Management
- AA - Small Business Management
Responsible for analyzing various HMS reports to ensure that receivables net correctly and patient bills and statements are generated accurately and in a timely manner. The Contract Analyst coordinates resolution of errors to the daily HMS reports process, i.e., payer log balancing report and ensures patient logs are correct, reviews insurance payments for accuracy, refunds overpayments and appeals underpayments. This individual also serves as a facility representative in communication with Vibra Healthcare facilities, patients, and insurance companies concerning issues affecting patient bills and charges.
- Contract Analyst at Vibra Healthcare
- Facility Contract Analyst at Healthsmart Inc
- Insurance Administrator at Orthofix Inc
- Enrollment Analyst at CVS Caremark
6 months at this Job
Contract Analyst GS-1101-12 Nov 2011 - Aug 2015
Acquisition Database Management duties to include designation of Government Purchase Cardholder (GPC) and Ordering Officer for mission supported transactions through the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) purchasing supplies and equipment, Accepter and Inspector in Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) database for items requested through Purchase Order Contracts, Assessing Official Representative (AOR) for contractor evaluation submission into the Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS), and Power-User for the Contracts Acquisition Management System (CAMS) database to support the Acquisition Center and Acquisition Management Division.
Acquisition duties and accomplishments include development of Contract Requirement Packages (CRP), Contract Management, Contract Closeouts including de-obligation of remaining funds. Technical Writing and Development of the CMDS GPC Standard Operating Policy (SOP), Acquisition support provided during Technical Evaluations, and AER program management for CMDS.
Provided contract management and development support to the following efforts:
● Contract Management: AMCOM EXPRESS SETA SUPPORT (Contractor employees) W31P4Q- 07-A-0015/0003 $122.4M
● Contract Management: Foreign Military Sales to include contracts with Egypt W31P4Q-09-C- 0508_$47M & Taiwan W31P4Q-09-C-0520_$88.7M
● Contract Development: AMCOM EXPRESS SETA SUPPORT RENEWAL
● Contract Development: AVENGER ENGINEERING SERVICES IDIQ $83.5M Standard duties included:
● Technical writing in the development of the following documents: Statement of Work (SOW), Acquisition Plan (AP), Independent Government Estimate (IGE), DD254, CAMs database user instructions & training materials, GPC SOP guidelines for CMDS, Memorandums, Market Research, and Sole Source Justifications.
● Prepare CRPs and approval documents for new requirements within the coordinated, definitive timelines. Administer current contracts in a timely manner to accomplish the mission and maintain current contract files in accordance with office policy. Attendance of pertinent meetings, conferences, and training sessions.
● Update contract award schedules in the Contracts Database and other approved methods to reflect latest information. Provide accurate responses to high priority taskers prior to suspense date and serve as the office tasker Point of Contact. Provide information to the Virtual Contracting Enterprise (VCE) within the required timeline.
- Contract Analyst at Cruise Missiles Defense Systems (CMDS) Project Office
- Program Analyst GS-0343-07 at Cruise Missiles Defense Systems (CMDS) Project Office
- Administrative Assistant GS-03 at Cruise Missiles Defense Systems (CMDS) Project Office
- Administrative Assistant at Sullin's Eye Care Center
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Fundamentals
- Bachelor of Science Business Administration, - Acquisition Management
• Key contract management analyst for five facilities in New Mexico
• Maintain two contract systems
• Load executed Commercial and Government managed care contracts into Epic Hospital Billing software enterprise
• Auditor for original NThrive contract software enterprise
• Key auditor for peer contract analyst to confirm accuracy in their structural integrity in contract maintenance
• Consult with managed care representatives to clarify precise language and meaning of contracts to insure the contract template accurately calculates negotiated terms
• Audit facilities as needed to insure contracts and contract management system are accurately reflecting current payor logic
• Month end Revenue Cycle duties include but not limited to;
• Quantifying contracts added that are still in process of build timeline
• Stratify for CBO where my facilities stand with regard to unresolved recoveries, percent collected to date, and current dollars collect across based on six and twelve month trending
• Review zero expected reimbursement claims to determine next steps as needed
• Research opportunities for process improvement
- Contract Analyst at Ardent Health Services
- Key contract management analyst at Community Health Systems
- Liaison at HCA - Parallon
- Contract Manager at HCA - Parallon
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Health & Human Performance - Exercise Science
Working on Contract Analyst project at Wells Fargo Bank in Supply Chain Management Department. Reviewing overall Vendor contract engagement packages and issuing amendments in accordance with regulatory requirements. Negotiating Vendor red-lines in correlation with account managers and Legal department.
- Supply Chain Contract Analyst at Aerotek
- Cadence Counsel at
- Contract Manager at CenterPoint Human Services
- Litigation Liaison for Atlanta, Georgia at Private Law Practice
5 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate - Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
is a built for purpose company with the sole focus of providing end-to-end Revenue Cycle execution for providers.
• The Contract Analyst serves as a key resource to the contract management teams on project-related financial, contractual and administrative matters.
• Maintaining, updating, and cleaning employee data. Ensure Data Accuracy of the HR Systems.
• Ensure Data Accuracy and quality of data entry in HRIS system, manage bulk upload
• Responsible for analyzing financial outcomes of U.S.-based hospital contracts and for resolving expected versus actual payment variances.
• Identify and analyze relevant health insurance contract terms for assigned contracts.
• Calculate the expected payment per contract term based on modeled contracts.
• Identify and quantify variance between actual and expected insurance payments.
• Identify and quantify root cause of payment variance.
• Document root cause of payment variance and assist in the appeal and recovery of underpayments.
• Entering data in customer database management for underpayments claims.
• Input data and verifying underpayments with the system.
• Monitor the ongoing quality of processing, troubleshoot problems and identify ways to improve the efficiency of processing and the system.
• Participate in project meetings as requested.
• Seek and provide feedback to the project coordinator.
• Escalate any issues or risks to the project.
• Review all the processes and prepare flow charts.
• Process Documentation(P-Maps and Quality Audit Grids):
• Prepare P-Maps and Quality Audit Grids to ensure the Process standardization.
• Review all process documentation for the processes; ensure that it is to the quality required for approval.
- Contract Analyst at Accretive Health
- at E-Funds International India Pvt. Ltd
- at IBM Global Services
11 months at this Job
- M.COM - Co-operative Management
- Goodlettsville, TN Aug 2018- Present
A physician management firm specializing in medical billing services, accounts receivable, and information management services.
Payment & Contract Analyst
• Manage the contracting database that houses all payor contracts and calculations.
• Provide decision support to management as needed for new or changing reimbursement rates.
• Ensure all contracts are loaded with proper terms in the contract management system.
• Monitor contract log for contract load/audits in the contract management system and provide support with contract interpretation of contract language to management or other departments when requested.
• Provider inter-departmental support to other corporate departments needing information from the contract management system.
• Perform payment analysis, insurance audits, payment estimates for multiple tax ID's, insurances, and insurance plans.
• Supply complete and accurate medical records to insurance companies for appeals, reconsiderations, medical necessity, and audits.
• Create and maintain payment models and estimator tools
• Add CPT codes and charge amounts to new and existing databases
• Assist billing, coding, practice staff and executive leadership with questions, current issues and other reimbursement responsibilities.
- Payment & Contract Analyst at Phydata
- Insurance Specialist III at Xtend Healthcare
- Reimbursement Representative at US Renal Care
- Reimbursement Analyst/Lead Scribe/Reimbursement Representative at Bassett Healthcare Network
5 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Healthcare Management/Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration/Finance
- Associate in Applied Science - Nursing