Contract Attorney Document Reviewer
Contract Attorney Document Reviewer
- Contract Attorney Document Reviewer at Update Legal Staffing
- Contract Attorney - Document Reviewer at Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
- Contract Attorney, Senior Document Reviewer at Beacon Hill Staffing Group
- Teaching Assistant (TA) at Yale University
1 month at this Job
- Master of Philosophy - Comparative Literature
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts in English - English
Securities Class Action Case). Case: -In re Signet Jewelers Limited. Law Firm - Weil. We represent Signet Jewelers Limited. Relativity Document Review Platform was used. Facts: - The Plaintiff, Public Employees Retirement Systems of Mississippi and others, brought a Federal Securities Class Action against defendants Signet Jewelers Limited, claiming that the Defendants made false and misleading statements in its SEC filings. That the defendant earned releases and investor calls to its in-house credit portfolio and sexual harassment allegations. Contract attorney were to find documents and communications between the parties that are relevant to the above stated issues., as well as privilege and hot documents.
- Contract Attorney at Signet Jewelers Limited. Law Firm - Weil. We represent Signet Jewelers Limited
- Contract Attorney at Baker Bolt LLP
- Contract Attorney at TelAmerica Media LLC (Cadent). Law firm - Venable LLC. Client
- Contract Attorney at Antitrust / Pharmaceutical law
3 months at this Job
- Master of Laws - Laws
- Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Management - Industrial Management
- BA HONS - Art
Robbie Monteleone (213) 894-6880, (803)705-5139, Contract Attorney, Nov. 2016 - Present. Participating in defending and protecting the interests of the United States regarding Habeas petitions, Title VII, medical malpractice, FOIA, Bivens, personal injury, employment law, labor law and immigration law cases; conducting extensive factual and legal research; reviewing assigned case files to identify legal and factual issues; drafting motions and memoranda; drafting subpoena, reviewing documents for responsiveness and privilege; participating in e-discovery by identifying key documents and addressing inconsistencies with document production; and conferring with Assistant U.S. Attorneys and agency counsels regarding cases.
- Contract Attorney at Central District of California (PAE) - Joanne Osinoff
- Contract Attorney, Residential Mortgage Backed Securities at Robins Kaplan, LLP
- Contract Attorney at Central District of California (CACI) - Indira Cameron Banks, Brent Whittlesey
- Contract Attorney at Robert Half Legal/Caldwell, Leslie & Proctor, LLP
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- License - practice
- Master of Fine Arts - Fine Arts
Contract Attorney (class actions)
• Reviewed documents, drafted factual analyses, second-seated depositions of defendants' senior management Saks Fifth Avenue (NYC) 3 years Associate Counsel
• Provided general legal services to 47 stores and numerous corporate divisions (e.g., Credit, Operations, Real Estate, Human Resources, Systems, Finance, Customer Relations, Risk Management, and Marketing) Citicorp Diners Club Inc (NYC, LA, & Chicago) 7 years Senior Counsel
• Advised senior management on diverse legal/operational matters; supervised attorneys and paralegals, and outside counsel; managed budgets Interbank Card Association (MasterCard International) 2 years Staff Attorney
• Advised management on various legal/operational matters, supervised litigation U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission 2 years Trial Attorney
• Investigated and drafted analyses related to possible securities fraud
- Contract Attorney at Milberg, Weiss, Bershad, Hynes & Leach
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting
Murrysville, PA Providing in-house legal counsel, facilitating negotiations, and overseeing contractual obligations. Contract Attorney Draft and negotiate agreements for utilization of software applications between company and other healthcare organizations to ensure the safeguard and compliance of data privacy standards through license agreements and business associate agreements. Key Accomplishments:
• October 2018 - Present
• Cooperated with procurement team to arrange purchase agreements and coordinated effective communication between internal departments throughout the contractual process, including legal, sales, and clientele.
• Observed a high standard of security and enforced compliance protocols required under the Corporate Integrity Agreement; maintained data privacy standards including HIPAA and GDPR, both domestically and internationally, and provided corporate assurances regarding patient confidentiality.
• Collaborated with the clinical affairs/marketing team to establish mutual working relationships with individuals and institutions to develop and implement medical studies through master service agreements and subsequent statements of work.
• Oversaw the negotiation of agreements related to software application for over 30 customers monthly.
Providing in-house legal counsel, facilitating negotiations, and overseeing contractual obligations.
Draft and negotiate agreements for utilization of software applications between company and other healthcare organizations to ensure the safeguard and compliance of data privacy standards through license agreements and business associate agreements.
- Contract Attorney at Respironics, Inc., a Philips company
- Associate General counsel at Earth Land Services, Inc
- Small Business Consultant at ADP
- Law Clerk at Flaherty and O'Hara
8 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
* Full-time contract attorney advising clients, employees, and partners of FJC * Advising on and filing Petitions for Orders of Protection, modifications, extensions * Representing petitioners at civil evidentiary and contempt hearings * Negotiating with opposing counsel, defending depositions, coordinating cases * Issuing subpoenas, preparing witnesses, obtaining and presenting evidence * Appearing in St. Joseph County Circuit, Superior, and Probate Courts regularly
* Full-time contract attorney advising clients, employees, and partners of FJC
* Advising on and filing Petitions for Orders of Protection, modifications, extensions
* Representing petitioners at civil evidentiary and contempt hearings
* Negotiating with opposing counsel, defending depositions, coordinating cases
* Issuing subpoenas, preparing witnesses, obtaining and presenting evidence
* Appearing in St. Joseph County Circuit, Superior, and Probate Courts regularly
- Contract Attorney at Family Justice Center
- Deputy Prosecutor at St. Joseph County Prosecutor
- Officer Assistant at University of Notre Dame
- Retail Associate at Barnes & Noble Booksellers
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Jurisprudence
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice and Psychology
Contract Attorney working on eDiscovery projects related to a wide variety of matters including but not limited to, compliance, administrative investigations, antitrust litigation, consumer class actions, pharmaceutical patent matters, personal injury class actions, FTC investigations, and derivative suits for firms such as Deloitte, Gibson Dunn, Quinn Emmanuel, and others Reduced debt of low income defendants achieving settlement for as little as 25% of the original debt Asserted client's rights to intellectual property protection Guided indigent individuals through the bankruptcy process Krieg & DiBiase, LLC, Morristown, NJ, Member, July 2010-December 2011 Won competitive bid with the State of New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistance Authority to litigate the collection of thousands of defaulted student loans bringing in over twelve million dollars in receivables within one year and generating approximately quarter million dollars in fees Designed federally compliant systems and processes to efficiently litigate large volumes of cases, automating previously resource intensive tasks; reclaiming hundreds of person-hours and approximately two hundred thousand dollars Led, trained and mentored six person team of paralegals to settle thousands of defaulted loan cases Functioned as primary point of contact and counselor for the firm's most important clients Developed and customized loan agreements to settle matters with consumers. Handled bankruptcy cases for the State of New Jersey Negotiated settlements and litigated cases focusing on medical asset recovery, student loan collection, consumer and debtor/creditor law
- Contract Attorney at Krieg & DiBiase, LLC
- Associate Attorney at Bubb, Grogan, & Cocca, LLP
- Law Clerk at Waters, McPherson, McNeill
- Lead Paralegal at Levitan & Frieland, P.C
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Working as a contract attorney under the direction of a law firm that represents a major pharmaceutical company involved in a national litigation.
• Advised and supervised a team of attorneys and served as intermediary between Arnold & Porter attorneys to compile detailed summaries of key documents firm partners and the litigation team.
• Part of a highly specialized team that works directly with Arnold & Porter's litigators to identify and analyze crucial documents for evidence in litigation; synthesize and present evidence to senior associates and partners.
• Oversaw analysis of contracts between the client and various third parties (i.e. subsidiaries, co-defendants, plaintiff/s etc.) and compiled vital information to be used to inform clients and associates on the case status.
• Reviewed and analyzed documents associated with pharmaceutical research, board of directors' meetings and third party/distributor transactions.
• Reviewed and coded documents for relevance and privilege, using Relativity software, prior to production.
- Contract Attorney at Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer
- Contract Business Analyst at Augusta-Heritage Press
- Law Office Manager and Law Clerk at Albosta & Associates, A PLC
- Legal Extern for EVP/General Counsel Mark DeVitre at Entertainment Studios
10 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate - Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law
- Juris Doctorate - International Entertainment Law and International Sports Law
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
· Contract Attorney Position managing existing criminal law firm & consulting with current staff to diversify legal service offerings · Limited term engagement ending June 2019
· Contract Attorney Position managing existing criminal law firm & consulting with current staff to
diversify legal service offerings
· Limited term engagement ending June 2019
- Contract Attorney at Metropolitan Law
- Interim COO at RealSense Residential
- In House Counsel at ACA Track
- Interim Business Development Director at OwnAmerica
3 months at this Job
- BA - English
March 2018- Present Character, competence, and -Perform Purchase and Sale Closings confidence equates to success. -Perform Re-finance Closings Whatever the task is I always give 100% of my focus and it shows in my The Partners Group- Contract Attorney
- Contract Attorney at The Partners Group
- Contract Attorney at Epiq Legal
- developer at Real Estate Closings and P.I. firm
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS