June 2014 - Current I started as a contract engineer at the HollyFrontier El Dorado refinery in 2014 and have transitioned through many roles such as Engineering Intern, Project Designer, E&I Designer, and Piping Designer.
- Contract Engineer and Designer at TECHNOLOGY PLUS INC
- Assistant Shipping and Receiving Coordinator at VIKING BLAST AND WASH SYSTEMS
- Student Ambassador at HESSTON COLLEGE
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- - Engineering
- - General Studies
via TCC Software Solutions) (SQL Development, C/C++ Development on HP-Unix) Prior Authorization TFAL (Technical Function Area Leader). Responsibilities include data/system cleanup for the entire department and application development. Direct involvement with the State to address issues and fix problems after transition was made from the legacy system (AIM) to new system (interChange). Claims team software engineer. Responsibilities include being team lead in researching low-level differences between AIM & interChange. Developing system level fixes to address differences between the 2 systems. Routinely developed/fixed issues related to all areas (Prior Authorization, Provider, Managed Care, Pricing, Reference). Interacted directly with Business Analysts to ensure compliance with State level concerns. Head of edit research team, responsible for documenting all the low-level differences between AIM & interChange.
- Contract Engineer at Hewlitt Packard
- Independent Consultant at
- Senior Engineer 2 at NMS Communications
- at NMS Communications
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Project Management Department. Support team member in continuing efficiency upgrades of the combustion turbine fleet. Evaluate balance of plant equipment for compliance with the upgrades. Assist in dismantlement of 2 fossil units at the Turkey Point fossil plants in Homestead Florida. Background verification of drawing submittals of new project work and equipment and systems being removed from service from the Turkey Point plant. Acted as Contractor Coordinator at a Nextera Energy Wind Farm in Oklahoma during the demolition of a destroyed 1.5 MW wind turbine. Proficient with all Microsoft Office software. Service Engineer: Provided service engineering involving daily communications with many client companies in need of maintenance planning their mechanical and electrical equipment. Assisted in the troubleshooting of equipment at field installations. Provided budget information for long term planning and emergency repairs. Tracked in shop repairs to monitor compliance with specifications and to insure ret urn dates. West Side Electric Jacksonville, Fl Integrated Power Services, Greenville, SC. Tampa Armature Works Inc., Tampa, Florida
- Contract Engineer at FPL
- Mechanical Engineer at Quantom Resources
- Availability/Reliability Specialist at Florida Power & Light Company
- Design Engineer at Power Plant Engineering Department
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Provide on-site Engineering Services for FedEx at Worcester, MA and Rialto, CA.
• Provide on-site Engineering Services at multiple sites on a Contract basis with Aerotek and their subsidiary EASi.
• Worked on the Automation for FedEx on their new site at Allentown, Pennsylvania providing Electrical and Electronic support and troubleshooting for Vanderlande Industries.
• Provided Operator Training and Support for a new system at Knauf Insulation working for Qubiqa.
• Provided Engineering Services at Bound Brook, NJ for a UPS site to complete a "Tip-Tray" postal separation project.
- Contract Engineer at Aerotek/EASi
- Senior Field Service Engineer at ABB
- Automation Engineer for Oil Gas and Petroleum Projects at ABB OGP
- Contract Engineer for Projects and Service at ABB Industrial Systems Inc
2 years at this Job
- - CCNA Voice
- Computer/Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Triumph & Others - Sr. Materials Process Engineer, Weld Engineer, NADCAP Auditing, Process Training, Spinning, Hydroforming, Bulge Form, Drop Hammer Hot Forming, Die & Mold Design, Stress Analysis & CAD/CAE Services, Engineer Training Senior Materials and Processes Engineer, providing engineering training, mgmt. guidance, certification assistance and etc. in all welding and forming technologies. Providing hands on experience and engineering training and specification certification for vari- ous hot and cold form processing including Super-Plastic Forming and Diffusion Bonding of various materials including titanium, alu- minum, zirconium and steel. Providing turn key engineering to meet customer engineering of difficult to impossible designs using various traditional and non-traditional processing. Program establishment of training with scripted parametric CAD/CAE engineer- ing to improve company bottom line and market position. Provide emergency, stop gap must succeed engineering direction and support for manufacturing aerospace components, facility and or significant process changes. Implementation of cost reduction en- gineering programs to meet company bottom line of quoted hardware. Assistance and training to pass NADCAP audits in welding, heat treating, machining, and other non-traditional processes.
- Contract Engineer, Spirit, Vertechs at Aerotek
- Consulting Engineer / Founder at JC Monsees Assoc, llc
- Sr. Materials Process Engineer at SpaceX
- President / Co-Owner at International Titanium Association
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Engineering Management/Finance
- - Management and Finance
- - Electrical Engineering
- - Electrical Engineering
- Contract Engineer at CHC Consulting
- Adjunct Faculty, English as Second Language at Waubonsee Community College
- Facilities Provisioning Manager at Wiltel Global Voice Services
- Fiber Design Engineer at Ameritech New Media
13 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Arts
• Designed busbar and adapter plate for capacitor in prototype electric box.
• Performed tolerance analysis on high voltage harness plates to allow use of common hardware across platforms.
• Updated Bills of Material to alleviate part shortages.
• Updated System Specs to common format, corrected information to reflect current product line.
• Worked with other engineers to implement wiring changes in control boards.
- CONTRACT ENGINEER at BAE HYBRIDRIVE SYSTEMS
- CONTRACT ENGINEER at ZODIAC AEROSPACE
- CONTRACT ENGINEER at NIITEK/CHEMRING USA
- CONTRACT ENGINEER at GOODMAN MANUFACTURING
1 year at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Created a seismic detection device with acoustic means for UCSC's Antarctica research team.
● Built an assembly for the seismic detection device that would withstand harsh winds and extreme low temperatures.
● Programmed a Raspberry PI using python to operate a microphone array system to record and playback audio all in a Linux environment.
● Completed a set of units which is currently being tested on Antarctica.
- Contract Engineer at Sound Principals, LLC
- Acoustic Engineering Intern at Sound Principals, LLC
- Coach/Camp Counselor at Gaucho Select Lacrosse Camp
- Assistant coach for tournament teams coaching and directing the sideline at
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Physics - Analog Electronics
* Data management and databasing for various projects * Drafting and editing drawings and diagrams in AutoCAD * Collecting and submitting safety certifications for instruments for offshore use * Instrument training with companies BBP and Rockwell
- Contract Engineer at Gregory Consulting and Controls
- Research Apprentice at Cajun Artificial Heart Lab
- Tennis Shop Clerk at Oakbourne
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering with Mathematics Minor
Design mechanical parts and systems for heavy off-road equipment industry. Perform project management and design engineering duties in regards to tools used for Aerospace / Military applications.
- Contract Engineer at Sterling Engineering
- PROJECT ENGINEER at Otto Engineering
- SR. APPLICATIONS ENGINEER / PROJECT MANAGER at Bison Gear & Engineering
- SR. NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER at Richards Wilcox
11 months at this Job
- MBA - Management
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical